Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

First Impressions

17
11 Comments 11
3.0k Views 3.0k
3.9k words 3.9k words
Competition Entry: Foolish

We jogged down the street, already late and more than a little tipsy. Not the greatest first impression but I was grinning just the same. 

I missed this. Hopping bars until the early hours, just drinking and laughing the night away without worrying about what tomorrow will bring. Time wasted with friends is time well wasted after all. Dave and I hadn’t been out like this since...well probably since before he got married.

Now I know how that sounds, but it isn’t like that at all. Dave and Adeline’s wedding was a big turning point in all of our lives. They got married and launched their new business all in the same day, and I had a brand-new job lined up across town. We wouldn’t be seeing much of each other after they tied the knot.

We texted here and there, but when my ringtone went off and I saw Dave’s contact photo I knew good times were ahead.

“We’ve got a friend for you!” I heard Adeline giddily shout in the background. “She’s cute and she’s single!”

Dave chuckled before he explained.

“Alright, yes there’s someone we think you’ll hit it off with. But more importantly, we haven’t had a night off from the business in weeks and I want to get drunk tonight! She’s one of our new accountants, she and Adeline are going to get dinner to discuss some boring financial stuff that I don’t have the patience to listen to.”

“I heard that!”

“I thought you and I could knock back a few and then meet them at the restaurant later. Maybe we’ll hop around a few different bars afterward too, just have a good night, you know?”

“And somebody might get laid!” Adeline sang out ‘laid’ as if she was gossiping in a high school locker room.

“Somebody besides me, of course.” Dave chuckled.

“Oh, I don’t know about that. I think I might be too preoccupied with my boring financial stuff!”

They started bickering and giggling until Dave told me where to meet. It looked like I had a good night in store for me.

 

- - -

 

We had only planned to have one or two before we met up with the girls. But as it tends to when friends have been away for a while, one or two turned into three or four, and then the live band started playing this tune we recognized from when we were both in college. Someone eventually yelled ‘shots!’, I don’t even think it was one of us. The time got away from us a bit.

Adeline was out having a smoke when we arrived. I’m sure she expected a polite peck from her husband but in his drunken state, he must have forgotten they were in public. She couldn’t even get out a “Hello, dear” before his lips were against hers. He drew her in by the waist as his passion was expressed by his tongue.

“Hello, wife.” He said with a giddy grin.

“Hello, husband.” She sniffed, “Oh, hello drunk husband. How many did you guys have?”

I shrugged.

“Lost count after the first shot.”

After pointing me towards our table, she pulled her lover back into a passionate embrace.

They’ll probably be a minute.

I was pleasantly surprised that the restaurant Dave and Adeline chose was decent. Casual dining, sure, but nice casual dining. I felt a little under-dressed in jeans and a t-shirt where more of the other patrons sported button-down shirts and khakis.

There was a woman sitting at the table with her back turned to the entrance. She was wearing a cropped jean jacket over a light blue sundress that ended at her mid-thigh. I couldn’t see her face, but her shoulder-length brown hair was tied up in a half-knot. A classic spring look.

“Hiya!” I said, sitting down. “I’m Henry.” I smiled as best I could to hide my lack of sobriety.

She looked up and smiled, sticking her hand out for me “Delilah.”

I gladly took it.

“They’ll probably be a minute. Dave gets pretty affectionate when he’s had a few.”

She was indeed cute. Her eyes were especially striking, a brown so light I nearly mistook them for gold, outlined with a gentle black wing. I felt a little bad, regardless of whether or not something happened between us, my first time meeting this person and I’m sitting here nearly three sheets to the wind. Very impolite.

“How long have you known them?”

“Well, let’s see. Dave and I met in our first year of college, during orientation.”

“Oh, did you study marketing as well?”

“Law, actually. In fact, I just started at a firm across town, last week. They’re still really new but they’ve got their name out there pretty well. I think they’re going to do great.”

Nice Henry, nothing gets the ladies hotter than talking about their oh-so-exciting career in law.

“I met Adeline about a week after she and Dave started dating.”

“Wow, that’s pretty soon to introduce a friend.”

“They’ve always been really into each other, as I’m sure you’ve noticed by now. Even right from the start. It was actually really cute, you know when two people just click so well right from the get-go?” I was speaking purely hypothetically of course, as nothing of the sort had ever happened to me.

“Yeah...I guess I could imagine.” Her eyes drifted away from me as she answered.

We continued to make small talk in our mutual friends’ absence. She told me she’s had a degree in accounting for a few years, but until starting with their company hadn’t had a chance to do much with it. Between now and four years ago (when she graduated college) she’d been hopping around from job to job, hoping something would stick. As much as I would have liked to, I couldn’t relate to her. Not two weeks after getting my law degree,  I had started in a proper firm. It was an awful place and a terrible career choice, but still. 

A part of me wishes I hadn’t jumped right in as odd as it may sound. I took a victory lap after high school, which is what helped me realize I wanted to practice law. If I had done the same after university I could have taken the time to realize which firm was right for me.

“So what do you like in a girl?” She asked abruptly. A question completely unrelated to our conversation about the business Dave and Adeline were starting.

“Uhm...I’m sorry?”

“Henry, I appreciate you being subtle, but I know Adeline wanted us both to come out tonight to try and set us up. We don’t have to try and sneak around the elephant in the room, I’d like to see if there’s actually potential here.”

I honestly wasn’t sure how to respond, any of the other friends that Dave and Adeline had introduced me to were less upfront. A small corner of my alcohol-infused brain thought it was a good idea to say I like a girl who’s willing to fuck on the first date.

I chose to keep that part quiet, for now.

“I’ll admit that Adeline has been talking you up to me all week, Henry. I must say, if what she’s saying is true, I’d very much like to see where this goes.” She leaned forward on the table, looking rather mischievous. 

“Oh yeah? What has she told you?” I stretched out in the booth. Trying to hide my nerves with a false sense of comfort at the topic.

“Oh, plenty. She’s told me how nice of a guy you are. How generous and sweet and you know, normal shit that a friend would say about someone they’re trying to set you up with. After all that we got into past relationships, how you’ve never really had a great one.”

True.

“How you had been the one dumped, in most of them.”

Also true, unfortunately.

“And that most of the girls you’ve been with had left because of a uh, ahem-” She whispered before continuing. “a...sexual issue?

...god damnit, Adeline.

“Well uh...I guess if we’re being honest with each other, yeah. That’s basically how it’s been.” 

This is probably where she’d walk out. Or maybe I’ll just leave for once, save her the trouble. If history was any indicator, it’d save me a whole lot of humiliation. I was about ready to give her the ‘It’s alright, I totally get it.’ maybe even some ‘Oh of course, we can be friends.’, that one was a real crowd-pleaser. I fully expected her to give me the ‘Thanks but no thanks.’ speech. You can imagine my surprise when I felt her hand on mine instead.

“Hey, it’s okay. It’s not a bad thing, really.”

“Really?”

“Of course! In fact, in the interest of honesty-” she said with a wink, “I’ve actually had the same problem, myself.”

I was genuinely shocked. Not a whole lot of people reach their mid to late twenties still being a virgin.

“Yeah, I guess that’s why Adeline thought we’d work well together. It sucks when your high sex drive doesn’t match your partner’s.”

 

- - - 

 

When Dave and Adeline got back to the table, I was on the verge of a panic attack. This girl was expecting to meet some sort of sexual all-star when I was still over on the bench! 

Thankfully Dave picked up the conversation and steered it away from me. Boasting about how he knew the restaurant owner which was how he got the reservation. I noticed Delilah eyeing me throughout his entire speech. Looking me up and down when she thought I wasn’t looking. The waiter offered me water but I asked for scotch instead. I think at this point being as out of it as I was, was the only thing keeping me calm. 

I noticed Delilah was having a fair amount of wine as well. Throughout our actual meal, I saw she knocked back three more glasses, and the waiter poured with a heavy hand. She began eyeing me more intensely after our plates were cleared. Her eyes fixed in my direction, drinking me in. I can’t deny that I was doing the same. Despite my unease, we kept a steady banter during dinner, our attraction to one another growing with each sip of our chosen poison.

When Adeline began talking numbers for the business, Delilah shifted her gaze to her. Despite thinking her attention was elsewhere, I felt something brush gently against my leg. A foot casually drifting up my calf and thigh, until it reached my bulging groin. A flick of her gaze told me she had found what she was looking for.

“Dessert, anyone?” The waiter I hadn’t noticed arrived, asked.

Her near-golden eyes returned their focus to me as she answered,

Nyakimgold9
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Nyakimgold9

“Yes, I think I know what I want.”

 

- - -

 

After excusing myself to the bathroom that I didn’t need to go to, my fingers curled around the sink while my thoughts swam madly. I’m not sure what was going through Adeline’s head when she thought Delilah and I would work well together. Someone with my lack of experience would have no idea how to please a woman with such a high sex drive.

Though I appreciated the opportunity to try...

I shook the thought out of my head. Snap out of it, damnit! She wants something that you just can’t give her. My mind said one thing but my stiff length said another.

There was no one else in the bathroom, and there was only one other occupied table at the restaurant. I unzipped and lowered my jeans slightly to release my dick. If I took care of myself here, I might be able to actually think straight back at the table. Say something to Delilah that would impress her without claiming to be something I’m not. 

A mental fantasy of her quickly formed in my mind while my fingers gripped my hard shaft. Her pulling down my jeans and taking me entirely in her mouth. She would bob her head up and down until I started to moan, twisting her tongue and creating waves of pleasure throughout me. Before holding only the head of my dick on her tongue and stroking me. Each time her fingers glided over my length, the underside of my tip would rub against her tongue. Sending jolts of arousal up through me, powerful enough to make my cock twitch every time.

My thoughts snapped back as the bathroom door banged open.

When I turned I expected to see Dave, or someone from the other table, just as drunk but given this restaurant probably better dressed. I did not expect to see Delilah standing in the door frame with a shocked expression. This was it, this was the moment when she turned away never to be seen again. Where she’d spread embarrassing things about me like all the others before her. God, this was so much worse than the ‘thanks but no thanks’ speech. I could kiss any chance of such a thing goodbye.

I’m not even sure what I would have said, any word I thought of was caught in my throat. But thankfully her laughter broke the silence. 

“You know this door locks, right?” She asked before entering the room and continuing to chuckle.

“I...I didn’t...what are you doing in here?”

“This is the women’s restroom.” She didn’t even stop laughing to answer that time.

My face started burning red with embarrassment, my tipsy brain hadn’t noticed the lack of urinals until just now. As I began to slip my  back into my jeans she spoke;

“Oh no no, don’t put that away.” Her expression seamlessly melted from gleeful laughter into a deep and hungry arousal. 

She strode towards me, eyes never leaving my cock. “It looks like I left quite the first impression. I’ll admit, I thought I’d be sneaky coming in here for a quickie, yet here you are beating me to it.”

Her fingers wrapped around me as she spoke. Slowly sliding up and down my shaft, teasing me. My dick twitched in her grasp in response to the attention she was giving me. 

Without even thinking, I moaned. My embarrassment was eased only by her amused response. She was comfortable, not put off by my foolishness.

“Tell me, Henry...” her luscious words a lullaby to my ears. The hand not stroking me crept up my chest to the back of my neck. When she pulled me in close to her, I could feel her warm breath on my skin as she whispered,

“Do you want me?”

“....y-yes...”

I fell out of her grip as she strolled over to the bathroom sink. It was a short distance but she made as much of a show of it as she was able. Swinging her hips a little more than she needed to, showing off the sexy curves in her legs. She hiked herself onto the porcelain, keeping her eyes on him she slowly spread her thighs apart. 

“Come and get me, then.” 

I felt as if I couldn’t control myself, which was fortunate as it appeared she didn’t want me to. It was as though my sense had left my body and I was now acting on pure instinct. I couldn’t think about getting caught, my thoughts were consumed by my growing lust for her.

As I approached her open legs, I noticed she hadn’t been wearing any panties. Had she sat through dinner with us without any? Even when she met with Adeline before Dave and I showed up? She wanted this to happen. Wanted me to want her. My blood rushed at the thought, to be desired like this before we had even met.

She had given me an invitation, which I gladly accepted as I knelt between her legs. I realized as my tongue began to explore her, that she was already wet. Had walking in on me like that turned her on so much? Or maybe she had been imagining doing this all night. Fantasizing about seducing the sexy stranger before her. I caressed her sex with my tongue, thinking of any time in every porn I’ve watched when a woman gets eaten out. She moaned when I grazed against her clit, revealing to me how best to pleasure her.

Her cries of lust filled the small restroom as I licked and rubbed to my heart’s content. The symphony of her moans only encouraged me to go faster, with more passion. Her legs began to tremble and clench against my head. As her moans grew louder, she clamped a hand over her mouth. I knew she was close

My hands glided over her curvy form as my tongue pleasured her. Down her tanned thighs, still trembling as she teetered on the edge. Grabbing her ass, I lifted her off the porcelain and kept my rhythm on her clit. Refusing to stop or even slow down until she reached her peak.

I had no idea what had gotten into me! I had only met this woman a few hours ago, and I had never done anything like this before. But from the way she grabbed my hair and pushed my head harder against her, I must have been doing it well. When her legs clamped against my shoulders and both of her hands were in my hair, allowing her sensual moans to be fully heard, I knew I had driven her to climax.

We both breathed heavily as I set her back down. I kissed the inside of her thighs and stood. My still-hard length replacing my tongue against her folds. She gasped when she felt me against her.

“Not even going to let me catch my breath, huh? You really can match my drive.”

I moved forward gently, the head of my dick grazing her clit. She inhaled sharply as her eyes opened and looked directly at me. Her gaze drenched in lust, hungrily staring into my eyes like a hungry animal at its next meal. Her hips moved and she began to grind against me.

She continued to rub herself against my length until I was slick with her juices. Her hands felt their way up my abdomen and chest until she was grabbing my shoulders. I suppose she was tired of teasing as I felt her wetness engulf me and her warmth around my shaft. A passion flowed through me like never before. I slowly started moving my hips, pushing deeper and deeper into her. Her moans told me this was what she wanted.

Bracing myself against the sink, I began to slide in and out of her. I tried to keep quiet in case a waiter happened to walk past the restroom while we were fucking, but a groan of arousal escaped me regardless. It just felt too damn good.

I started feeling some extra pressure as I was thrusting into her, she was matching my thrusts. Pushing her hips into me when I pressed forward, forcing me deeper into her. 

This was insane, I had never done it anywhere so public before. Hell, I had never even done ‘it’ before! Before this encounter, the closest I had ever come was when my high school sweetheart gave me the quickest blowjob in history in the back of my car. I say quick because we were nearly caught by a nightguard from the strip mall parking lot we thought would be empty. I sped away in a panic before I could even put my dick away.

That time was all nervousness and uncertainty, this however couldn’t be farther from such. My nerves left me when she first moaned as I was going down on her, and from her cries of pleasure and motion of her hips, I knew she wanted this too. 

All of my attention was on her, my focus on the intense warmth of her pussy and how fucking amazing this crazy, spontaneous fuck was. If the person walking in hadn’t yelped when they first entered the restroom, I may not have noticed at all.

“Ohmygod, sorry! Sorry..sorry...” They muttered as the door closed in front of them. 

The voice was female, I had been too concentrated on not cumming too soon to recognize if I knew who it was. I wanted to make this impromptu lust with Delilah last as long as I could, though I suppose the thrill of getting caught was fun until it actually happened.

“I suppose we should um...”

“Y-yeah...”

I wanted so badly to keep going. First time or not, she was incredible. Maybe if we do end up going to another bar as Dave had planned, I’ll see if she was into round two. But I supposed, for now, we’d have to stop.

“Actually,” She said kneeling in front of me, “it’s not fair if only one of us finishes, now is it?” 

I supposed wrong.

She immediately took my entire length in her mouth. No gagging or stopping partway whatsoever, she was determined. I had been close before we were interrupted, and she seemed driven to get me to the tipping point.

I didn’t take long, her lips rapidly glided over my cock, putting pressure in all the right places to build my orgasm. I tried to warm her as best I could, but before I could even get out an ‘I’m gonna’ I could already feel myself cumming. Each wave of my climax tingled throughout my whole body. So much so, I thought my knees might buckle from how intense my lustful release was.

“Damn, you go off like a fire hose.” She spoke while she stood. It made us both laugh, a really good kind of laugh. The sort of chuckle that can only be shared between people who’ve done terribly delightful things to one another.

As we fixed our appearance and left the restroom, (no use in leaving separately, we had already been caught), we bumped into Dave and Adeline who were likewise leaving the Men’s room. Dave was zipping up his pants and Adeline was adjusting her blouse. It didn’t take long for us to realize our similar situations. We were all wide-eyed and speechless, unable to form any sort of excuse and just as unable to look away. Delilah’s gaze darted up at me briefly, hoping for some sort of verbal rescue. Unfortunately, I was at a loss for us both.

It was Adeline who spoke first, breaking the overwhelming silence with a cackle at the sight before her. Her husband quickly began to snicker as well. As they turned back towards our table she said to him; “See? I told you they’d get along just fine.”

Published 
Written by Hoser_21
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments