Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Salted Popcorn

13
14 Comments 14
8.3k Views 8.3k
1.2k words 1.2k words
I was a senior in high school at the time. Even twenty seven years later, I can remember everything about that Friday night. Well, everything except the movie.

It was June, 1988 and I had just asked my long term crush out on a date. I couldn’t believe it when she accepted my offer to go to the cinema that Friday. Becky Waters was the most popular girl in school and I was pretty much not her type, she usually went for big, buff jocks but remarkably she said ‘yes’ to me. From that very moment, I knew there were two options for me. Either get laid and take a massive reputation boost or become her boyfriend and take a massive reputation boost. It was a win/win situation for me, or so I thought.

All week, I was taking advice from the guys on how to get her in the sack. Each suggestion took my consideration equally until I heard the perfect idea from my best friend. This was the only suggestion I had which didn’t make out that Becky was a complete slut who would just have sex to add me as a notch. Becky was one of those girls who thought highly of herself but then again, she was a bit too friendly with the opposite sex. This idea took the biscuit. It was subtle, divine and fucking brilliant.

Friday came quicker than I could ever imagine. I had butterflies in my stomach because I was going to become that guy who nailed Becky Waters, the most popular girl in school. I stood outside the door waiting for her in my dad’s suit. I know what you’re thinking, a suit for the cinema is a bit over the top but I really wanted this night to work for me. I wanted to look as sophisticated as I possibly could be and impress my lady. I stood around for a good twenty minutes until I saw her wading across the parking lot to me.

She was gorgeous. Her long blonde hair swayed in the breeze, her eyes stood out from the amount of eye shadow caked on her eye lids and her lips looked so delightful with a bright pink lipstick. Her long black gown showcased her curves perfectly as she came within a few centimetres of me.

“You smell good,” she said as she leant in for a kiss.

“That’s just some Old Spice,” I responded as our lips met.

I closed my eyes and secretly celebrated. I was that guy who kissed Becky Waters outside the cinema. With her lipstick rubbing off on my lips, she broke the kiss and together we entered the cinema lobby. It was certainly quiet for a Friday night; we didn’t even have to queue for our tickets or our popcorn and drinks. It was just a straight in, paid for and into the screen room.

The lights were extremely dim and the advertisements telling us to go to the lobby were playing as we made our way up the ramp into the viewing area. We were the first ones here. My young mind was fantasizing about lifting her dress up and fucking that bald pussy there and then. I soon returned to reality as we climbed the stairs to the back row.

We watched the ads play on a continuous loop as the cinema began to fill up with others. Each time we made eye contact, it seemed awkward. I was never really good with small talk and I didn’t want to ruin my chances with her so I just kept the talking to a minimum and just smiled at her when she looked at me.

ArinaDoyle
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ArinaDoyle

Due to this, I knew my plan had to work if I had any chance of becoming the most popular guy in school.

A huge cheer went up as the lights went down and the movie’s opening started playing. Becky was already fixated on the screen as the opening credits faded in and out, telling us the names of the people we really don’t give a shit about. I mean who really remembers the names of the casting assistants and makeup specialists? Nobody. None the less, I took this opportunity to unzip my pants and pull my dick out. Very slyly, I tore a circular hole in the bottom of the paper popcorn bag and stuck my junk inside.

Unpopped corn fell between my legs and onto the seat like thousands of beads as I sat there as casual as I could possibly be. The warm butter coated my foreskin, almost burning it but I didn’t let it distract me from my goal. Becky Waters was going to touch my cock and I could tell she was going to love it. With phase one complete, I sat there patiently waiting for her.

As the movie started going, Becky began shovelling popcorn into her mouth. I watched her and I can vaguely recall thinking it was going to be seconds until she reached the hidden gem. However, this wasn’t the case. I forgot, we ordered an extra large popcorn so it was a little bigger than the standard bag and even with her eating as much of it as possible I was going to have to wait a little while.

It reached the hour mark in the film and by this time, I was starting to lose hope until finally I felt her hand push a piece of popcorn against my cock. The blood started to rush into my length as it was at long last going to happen, Becky Waters was going to feel my manhood and get turned on by it. Just as I sat there thinking about how great it would be, an elderly man came walking up the stairs to the back row. I urgently looked around, noticing the only seats left in the entire cinema were next to us and required us to stand up to let him pass.

Of course, it would happen to me. I wasn’t cool enough for things to fuck up now. I needed Becky to eat and eat fast but it was already too late. He was stood next to me as I sank back into the chair.

‘Do I stand up with the bag attached to my crotch or do I pull it off and let Becky see there’s a hole? Fuck...’ I thought.

Making a snap decision, I chose to stand up with the bag tilting sidewards. The popcorn began pouring out of the bag, revealing my buttery cock in the bottom. The elderly man stepped past as I turned to Becky with my cheeks a crimson red colour and a sheepish smile on my face. Becky looked at me absolutely mortified as she saw my cock twitch in the bag. With one more glance at it, she stormed out of the cinema, leaving me there with a popcorn bag over my erect cock.

I felt like the biggest loser as I stood there ashamed of myself. I then felt a frail hand on my shoulder.

“Don’t worry kiddo, I don’t mind salted popcorn.” The elderly man said to me.

Published 
Written by Jasmine_x
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments