Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A strange place called Florida: The happy Florida wife

3
0 Comments 0
10.6k Views 10.6k
1.7k words 1.7k words
Erica woke up naked on a hot and humid morning with her husband Divya over her, having his hands wrapped around her back. On this Saturday morning, Erica laid in bed while her husband was still asleep on her soft skin but the smell of sweat and musk from the previous night of fucking was really bothering Erica. The couple were interracial and lived in a well off town in Central Florida where they faced little to no issues. Erica was a tall blonde who looked almost exactly like Amber Valletta while Divya looked a lot like Kal Penn except he had more muscle on him. The couple had sex the night before and an energetic Divya had fucked Erica in the missionary position so hard that she could not feel her legs. A muscular Divya with a bulky build had his body all over Erica's skinny frame and Erica could not move.

"Get up!" said Erica hitting Divya over the head.

"Baby come on," said Divya as he kissed Erica around the neck.

"I ain't playing with you no more, get up!" said Erica.

"But baby!" said Divya who was kissing Erica around the cheeks and massaging her back.

"Dammit come on," said Erica who was tired of having her husband kiss her and massage her.

"Just once more baby," said Divya who was kissing his wife around the neck and now starting to suck on her nipples.

"You just won't let go will you," said Erica smiling and giving in.

"You know I don't give in miss naked," said Divya who was licking his wife's nipples and smelling the musk which came from her.

Divya would kiss his wife around the neck a bit more before finally locking lips with her. At first Erica was hesitant and would back her head away but she just couldn't resist anymore, at this time in the morning she could use some love. The blonde would run her hands through her husband's black hair as he had his lips tightly pressed against hers. Erica was easily overpowered by her husband who was an inch shorter than her but had the muscular frame to keep her in her place. Divya took a whiff of the air around him after he was done locking lips with his wife.

"What is that powerful smell?" asked Divya smiling.

"What powerful smell?" asked Erica.

"You know what I am talking about," said Divya.

"No what?" said Erica.

"Someone has a dirty crotch that needs cleaning," said Divya.

"My crotch is clean," said Erica smiling.

"Ya but it smells so dirty and musky," said Divya.

"It smells like me when I haven't showered in over a day," said Erica.

"Just the way I like it my bitch," said Divya who would kiss his wife's face a few more times before working his way down.

Divya kept his powerful hands wrapped around his wife's slim body so she could not get away but it's not like Erica wanted to get away. Erica was loving every single moment of being kissed by her husband and sex was a big part of their happy marriage. Divya sucked on each of Erica's nipples and then stuck his tongue out as he moved his mouth down her body. Finally, Divya had his head in-between Erica's legs and had managed to sniff her crotch which had a powerful odor coming from it. Divya's head was under the bedsheets which came up to Erica's neck so the smell was even more powerful.

The powerful smell turned Divya into a wild animal who wanted to destroy his wife. Giving her crotch one last long whiff and wrapping his hands tightly around her buttocks, Divya started to eat his wife out. With his face so close to her labia, Divya's tongue dug inside of it and moved up and down with quickness. At first, Erica tried to contain her excitement before she finally started to moan. The blonde felt such powerful pleasure that she stretched out her arms and ran her hands all over her face.

"Damn baby, I am so fucking happy to be your fucking bitch and you fucking know it!" said Erica breathing hard.

Divya had his head buried in Erica's crotch and now his lips were starting to practically kiss her pussy. Erica's husband was eating her out so intensely that she started to kick her legs around while putting one of her hands tightly against his head. Divya violently shook his head while eating out his wife and he could go on forever. Shortly after eating her pussy, Divya used his tongue to lick Erica's anus for half of a minute.

"Ya just like get it in there!" said Erica.

Now Divya had enough of the oral sex and used his powerful arms to drag Erica down into the sheets. The two lovers would playfully wrestle inside of the sheets before Divya finally got his wife into a missionary position.

Alexia_Sweety
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Alexia_Sweety

Not wanting to waste anytime at all, Divya fucked his wife missionary style without any protection. The husband's long thick and brown penis smoothly went in and out of his wife's pussy. At first Erica tried to move around a bit but then Divya had so much of his weight on her that she could hardly move at all and was at the mercy of his pounding. The two lovers were covered in sweat and smelling of musk which made Divya pound his wife even harder.

"My smelly little bitch I love you so much!" shouted Divya who would kiss his wife a bit while pounding her.

The tall and skinny blonde helplessly laid in bed as her muscular brown husband had his way with her. Erica would rest her dead long legs on her husbands shoulders as he furiously pounded her. Divya was going insane from the powerful odor which was coming from his wife's crotch. Sounds of wood chopping were heard as Divya ruthlessly tore through his wife pussy but that was not enough.

"I want your booty baby!" said Divya.

"Oh ya? It's all yours baby!" said Erica who lifted her legs in the air.

Divya threw the bedsheets away and pushed his arms against Erica's thighs. The horny husband tried to stuff his thick cock inside of his wife's asshole but only a small bit of it went in at first. Erica moaned and yelled as the large brown dick progressively made its way into her asshole before finally going as far as it could finally go. Now Divya was thrusting his cock in and out of Erica's asshole as Erica moaned along the way. The bed was starting to rock but the two lovers kept eye contact while Divya's cock thrusted in and out of his wife's anus. Divya felt the amazing feeling of having the walls of his wife's tight anus massage his huge cock. The husband felt a bit bad about punishing his wife so badly since she was screaming from the fuck so he came up with a new plan.

"Baby I see you screaming but I really want this booty of yours so here," said Divya as he effortlessly lifted his wife and had his hands around her back.

Erica's legs were wrapped around her husband's back as her entire body was in the air. Divya fucked his wife anally while standing up and having her lock lips with him. For a minute this seemed comfortable but Divya was tired of it so he effortlessly threw his wife on the bed and fucked her in the position he had in before. Divya's penis went in and out of his wife's anus quite easily but his wife yelled and screamed.

"Fucking shit you asshole, can't get romantic with you ever!" said Erica.

Divya had his hands against Erica's thighs again and would pound her for just one more minute before he could no longer stand from the fatigue. The husband laid down over his wife and started to kiss her while slowly pushing his dick in her pussy. Divya would lick some of the sweat off of Erica's neck and kiss her before finally his penis exploded with cum inside of his wife's pussy.

"That felt so refreshing," said Erica in a soft voice as the cum was swimming inside of her pussy.

"You feel so refreshing," said Divya who laid in bed naked with his wife he had finished fucking.

"Oh I bet!" said Erica.

Divya put his dick against Erica's mouth but she initially rejected it. The persistent lover kept trying and put it against her mouth and this time Erica let it in. Erica would suck her husband clean for a few minutes and used her soft hands to massage his balls. Final bits of cum would leave from Divya's cock and get into Erica's mouth as she continued to suck. The blonde would lay in bed as her husband started his day by taking a shower and then making breakfast. Erica would not start her day until a few hours later because the sex had her entire body beaten.

As Divya was in the living room watching TV, his wife came out wearing her black bra and panties while having her hair in a ponytail. Divya looked at his wife and smiled as she walked towards him. The powerful odor was still there as Erica still hadn't showered and Divya smelled it as she sat down on the couch with him. All Divya was interested in was his wife's nice body and would rub his hands over her ass as the two sat on the couch watching TV.

"Still a dirty bitch huh!" said Divya.

"Wanna clean me up?" asked Erica with a seductive smile.

"We'll shower together later," said Divya as he reached his head out to kiss his wife.

Both Divya and Erica locked lips and kissed each other. To the couple, the morning was just an appetizer.
Published 
Written by Writingguy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors