Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Fucking You Got Is the Fucking you Get

"It is always better to think with the head on your shoulders and not the one between your legs."

84
73 Comments 73
12.8k Views 12.8k
2.6k words 2.6k words
Competition Entry: Foolish

Author's Notes

"Many of us as teenagers have acted imprudent, thoughtless, impetuous, rash, reckless, foolhardy, heedless, incautious, showed a lack of good sense, judgment, and discretion. <p> [ADVERT] </p> When an adult acts like a teenager, the consequences are...well just read the story."

Ariel had a reputation around high school.  Actually, more than one reputation.  Outwardly, she was the girl next door.  Prim, proper, always respectful.  The perfect young woman.  Tall, leggy, curvy with long auburn tresses that she often wore up in a loose bun and dark brown eyes that would melt your soul and whet your desire. An ideal specimen of femininity in a post-feminine world.

Academically, the breadth of her knowledge and her exceptionally keen ability to see, understand, and solve the most complex problems far exceeded that of her peers.  More than one of her teachers quipped, "Ariel should be teaching this class."  The subject didn't matter – whether in the sciences or the arts.  She was the girl who, when her peers were hitting the books and cramming the night and into the wee hours of the morning before a major test, only to earn a passing, but mediocre, grade, Ariel would show up without given the test a passing thought.  While everyone else was struggling to finish the test in the allotted time, Ariel had finished the test substantially earlier than everyone else and pass with her usual "A."   While academic genius might be too strong of a description, it was apparent that she excelled, and her peers had given her the sobriquet of The Brain.

However, as is well known, outward appearances are often be deceiving.  Often the real person lurks beneath the thin veneer or behind the façade she wears in public.  The girl said destined to be the next Stephen Hawking (Mathematics and Physics were her best subjects) had succumbed to the dark side.  In short, Ariel had an addiction to the carnal pleasures.  She had become --- a slut, another appellation she had acquired.

Ariel was a borderline nymphomaniac and candidate for Sexaholics Anonymous.  She had been seduced by her hormones soon after puberty.   Supposedly had bedded every guy – and, surprisingly (or, perhaps taking her voracious sexual appetite into due consideration, should I say unsurprisingly?), a large number of the girls as well - she had ever met.  (True, I'm sure that is an exaggeration, but there were probably few boys or girls in high school who had not tasted her sweet nectar at least once.)  Although only seventeen, it was reputed her sexual repertoire far exceeded that of the most ardent porn star.  In short, there was nothing sexual that Ariel hadn't done or thought about doing.  She was definitely a risk-taker.

Rumors abounded about her artful skill in both fellatio and cunnilingus – apparently, she had absolutely no preference bowing down before either Adonis or Aphrodite, or both at the same time if the opportunity presented itself.  Reportedly, her agility and ability to contort her body into positions unthinkable, much less obtainable by the average human being, made her the female Daniel Browning Smith, an unparalleled sexual acrobat.  If Cirque du Soleil were more risqué, Ariel would be a prime attraction in their sexual escapades show.

Her sexual endurance was such to make Catherine's Ndereba's marathon exploits pale in comparison.  She took great pride in being able to outlast her lovers and was known to engage in non-stop sexual debauchery not for only hours at a time but for entire mornings, afternoons, and nights.   When one lover remarked after an extended sexual bout that had left him quite sore and completely exhausted, "too much sex isn't always good a thing Ariel," she replied, "That's a laugh, everyone knows it [sex] builds up body tone," borrowing a quote from Bibi Dalh in the James's Bond classic, For Your Eyes Only.

And it wasn't only other students that Ariel had shared herself with either.

Once, in her junior year, Ariel had unexpectedly walked into the main office.  Surprisingly, the office was empty.  Muffed moans and squeals emanated behind the door of Principal Schlong's office. (No joke, that was his family name, and it meant, of course, that his students teased him unmercifully behind his back.)  On the floor, she noticed a pink lace thong.  Picking up the insubstantial undergarment, the wetness of the crotch and its alluring bouquet meant she couldn't stop herself from holding it up to her nose and inhaling deeply.  As she basked in the intoxicating aroma, Ariel fell into a daze and slid her hand up under her all too short micro skirt to rub against her own, now needy, womanhood.  Suddenly, she was awakened from her stupor when the door of the principal's office suddenly opened and he, and the administrative assistant, Ms. Hooker, exited, adjusting their clothing.  Not the least bit embarrassed, Ariel gave a wry smile at their sudden appearance.

Stunned, the principal, Mr. Schlong, tried to get a handle on the situation.

"Young lady, what do you think you're doing?" he asked emphatically and with a hint of repressed anger.  "And what in the hell do you think is so damn funny?"

Mr. Schlong should have known better than to match wits with a girl who’s IQ probably doubled his.  Cleverly, Ariel deflected his first question by answering the second.

Holding up the soiled panties, Ariel responded, "I thought Ms. Hooker might want these back.  I noticed them on the floor when I entered."

"Yes, I would," Ms. Hooker replied with an aggressive tone of voice, roughly grabbing the thong from Ariel's tight grasp and ripping the flimsy material in the process.

That, of course, was not the end of the story.  Supposedly, Mr. Schlong, trying to prevent a scandal that he knew sure was bound to erupt if it got out, called Ariel into his office to discuss what she had seen and heard.  Directing her to one of the two chairs facing his desk, he moved to his own chair behind his desk.  Taking a deep breath in a vain attempt to calm himself, he settled his massive 6-foot 10-inch black in his chair and leaned back.  For a brief moment, he hesitated before addressing the obviously recalcitrant student sitting opposite him.

"I think you can see Ariel why neither Ms. Hooker nor I would want this to get out," he began.  "Both of us are married, and we rather not be the subject to sexual innuendoes, either in the school or in the community at large.  We have reputations to protect.  I… we… need for you to keep what you saw to yourself.  Do we understand each other?"

"I understand that you've been naughty… adulterous might be a more apt description, I think.  I understand that you are trying to use your power and authority to blackmail me.  However, I too have needs that need to be sated."

"I've heard about your reputation Ariel, but I've never been able to bring myself to believe it.  You've been such a model student so far.  Your academic achievements…"

Before he could finish his statement, Ariel cut him off.  "Believe it, Mr. Schlong.  I won't lie, I love sex," she said which a twinkle of her eye.  "Especially with the right man."

"I see," responded her principal, shifting in his high-back leather office chair and obviously uneasy over the direction of the discussion was going.

"I'll do anything you want.  Anything at all…" her voice trailing off as dainty fingers traced across her lips before sucking on them invitingly.  "What I'd really like is to be blackmaled by you, Mr. Schlong."

Needless to say, Mr. Schlong's schlong reacted to Ariel's brazen invitation.  However, he couldn't believe what this young vixen was suggesting.

Swallowing hard in disbelief, "I see Ariel.  Anything you say?"

"Anything you want, Mr. Schlong," she said with a devious smile and alluring, fuck me now, eyes.

"Ms. Hooker, hold all my calls.  Also, no visitors.  I don't want to be disturbed for any reason.  Also, let Ariel's teachers know that she won't be attending her classes this morning.  They'll be excused absences."

AbbyMonette
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AbbyMonette

“I understand, Mr. Schlong," her voice clearly displaying her dismay.

Ariel lived up to her reputation that morning.  Every aspect of her sexual prowess was put on display. 

Hinting at her desire to be paddled for being such a naughty, intractable student, Tyrone (Mr. Schlong's given name) generously applied the board of education to Ariel's bare butt, reddening her cheeks to a bright crimson glow. 

Her response to the paddling surprised him.  Most students yelped from the sting and burn of the paddle.  They would reach back with their hands after the first swat as they tried to protect their ass from the next.  Many got teary-eyed.  Male students typically tried to put on the brave face of masculinity at first but soon discovered otherwise.  Ariel was different.

Instead of crying out or begging for him to stop, she seemed to relish the spanking, culminating in an extremely violent and quite vocal orgasm that filled the room and which got the attention of Ms. Hooker in the outer office.

After a mutually satisfying morning,  filled with every imaginable variation of sucking, licking, and fucking, both vaginal and anal (something his wife had made abundantly clear was never going to happen), Mr. Schlong was fully spent and quite achy from their shared experiences.

For the rest of her junior year and into her senior year, Ariel always showed up in Tyrone's office at lunchtime several times each week to get her fill of black male.  Despite being an excellent physical image of the ideal male, he quickly found that Ariel's sexual tenacity surpassed anyone he had ever known.  Although in his mid-forties, Mr. Schlong ran with the school's long-distance track team during their practices as well as lifted weights with the football team and other students in the school gym after school hours.  He thought he was in excellent physical shape.  Ariel was proving him wrong.  Not that he minded actually as his wife had been complaining for years about his overbearing (to her) constant demand for sexual relations.

Of course, once you fall into the trap of thinking everything is humming along smoothly, something comes around the corner to upset the apple cart as they say.  In Tyrone's case, it came when Ariel suddenly disappeared from school for several days.  For a girl whose attendance mirrored her academic achievement, this was highly unusual.  Mr. Schlong called Ariel's parents to inquire as to her absence.

"Ariel hasn't been feeling well lately.  Nausea she says.  I'm sure whatever she has, she'll get over it soon."

"Thank you.  Please let Ariel know that the school misses her and them, and I, hope she gets better soon."

"We will, thank you for checking up on her."

After the second week, Tyrone became even more concerned.  He called her parents once again.

"This is Principal Schlong.  I'm calling about Ariel's progress.  How she's doing?  If this is going to be a long-term illness, her teachers and I can put together work packages for her to do at home to try and mitigate the effects of her absences."

There was a long silence before her mom responded.

"I appreciate your concern about Ariel and she's doing fine.  Well not really.  We're quite embarrassed about it all."

"Embarrassed?  Has something happened to Ariel?"

"Yes, Mr. Schlong.  Something has happened to Ariel.   We never expected this to happen.  She thought Ariel was smarter than this."

“If I might be so bold to ask what has happened to Ariel?  We're quite concerned about her at school."

More silence ensued.

"Actually, Mr. Schlong, we've been meaning to talk to you.  Do you know any of the boys that Ariel might have been seeing at school?"

"Well, she is quite popular.  She's never had a problem making friends, either male or female.  But to the best of my knowledge, she's had what you'd call a real boyfriend.  Her academic record is outstanding and I would think that her focus on her studies would consume all of her time."

"Yes, her studies have never suffered and that's why we're surprised by all of this.  You see, Mr. Schlong, Ariel is pregnant."

“Pregnant?"  Tyrone could hardly believe what he was hearing. 

A girl as intelligent as Ariel should certainly know enough how to prevent unwanted pregnancies.

"Yes, pregnant.  So far, we've been unable to get any information out of her who the possible father might be.  We've contacted her doctor and have been inquiring about our options in discovering who the father might be."

This time, the deafening silence from Mr. Schlong's end.

"Mr. Schlong, are you still there?"

"Yes, sorry, I'm still here.  I'm just stunned, that's all."

"As are we Mr. Schlong.  We never expected this to happen to Ariel.  I mean we knew that adolescent hormones are something hard to fight, but we expected her to know better than to have unprotected sex."

"You mean she wasn't on birth control of any kind?"

I'm glad I always wore protection, the baby can't possibly be mine.

"Not that we know of.  We would never approve of her being on the pill or anything."

"I see, well please let Ariel know that I called and if there is anything the school can do for her, please don't hesitate to call me."

"We will, thank you."

For the next seven months, Ariel never returned to school.  Despite being staying at home, she was able to successfully finish her senior year and although her superlative grade point average did suffer from her absence, she still managed to graduate in the top ten percent of her class.  Soon after graduating in June, Ariel delivered a healthy daughter of her own and, from her mother's reports, was actually taking motherhood quite well although she downplayed the future difficulties having a baby at eighteen would surely entail.

Mr. Schlong kept in weekly contact with Ariel's parents, especially her mother who seemed to be hit especially hard by her daughter's indiscretion.  He tried to reassure her that although this mistake would have a significant impact on Ariel's life for the next eighteen years, she wasn't the first girl to suffer from this error and that she and her baby would survive, especially if her parents continued to love her and her child.

One morning, his administrative assistant calls him on his intercom.

"Mr. Schlong, there is sheriff's deputy in the office.  He wishes to see you."

"Sheriff's deputy?  Did he say what he wants?"

"He wants to talk with you about one of our former students."

"Former student, which one?"

"He says he would like to keep this discrete and said he will only discuss it with you in private."

"OK, send him in."

Moments later, Ms. Hooker opens to the door and points to Mr. Schlong.

"Mr. Schlong, this is Deputy Anderson."

The principal stands and reaches across the desk to shake the deputy's hand.

"Mr. Tyrone Z. Schlong?"

"Yes."

"Mr. Tyrone Zephyr Schlong?"

"Yes."

Handing him a sealed envelope, "Sir, this is to inform you that you have been served with a subpoena to appear in the Juvenile and Domestic Relations District Court on the date and time indicated."

"Huh?  What's this all about?"

"Sir, you're being sued for child support.  The Division of Child Support Enforcement has filed a petition for a DNA blood test to establish paternity in the case of Ms. Ariel Margret Simpson.  Good day sir."

Tyrone fell back into his chair, stunned.  As the gravity of the situation weighed on him, he saw his career – and his marriage – passing before his eyes.

How could I’ve been so damned foolish to allow that girl to seduce me?

Published 
Written by Meagananne1986
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments