Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Train Encounter

"A mature West Indian woman and younger white man have an encounter on a underground train"

46
11 Comments 11
7.2k Views 7.2k
2.4k words 2.4k words

Mark Hogan was a man in his mid-thirties and he was on an underground train heading east after spending his day deep in London. It was not yet peak time, but getting towards it and the trains were getting very busy and Mark, and many others, were standing. Mark lived alone and although he had a few female acquaintances, some of whom he had sex with, he had nobody special in his life.

At the next stop, a lot of people got on and one was a woman of obvious West Indian descent and her's and Mark's eyes briefly met and she smiled. She then spun around so that her back was to Mark, but only a couple of inches in front of him as the train was now getting crowded. From Mark's first impression, the woman was clearly some years older than him, but it was difficult to guess just how many.

Mark found his eyes drift down and he was looking at the woman's buttocks in tight black trousers and, because of the angle that he was at, he was basically looking down at her arse crack between two large arse cheeks. As the train started to move off there was a jolt and the woman's backside briefly touched Mark's crotch. Although it was brief and very likely accidental, it was nevertheless erotic.

After the train had moved a short distance, the woman's arse again moved backwards and touched Mark's crotch and she kept it there for several seconds before moving away and Mark thought that that was not accidental. He was also aware that his penis had stiffened considerably in his jeans.

At the next stop, the train became even more crowded and the woman's arse was again against Mark's crotch as the train moved off. His penis got harder still and he knew that the woman must be able to feel the lump pressing against her backside, but she made no effort to move away. She then started to move her arse from side to side or up and down, only by small amounts, but each movement stimulated Mark's penis even more and he was now fully erect in his clothing.

For Mark, it was a mixture of exciting, embarrassing, and worrying because if she kept doing that, he knew he would be cumming in his underpants. The woman continued the stimulation and sometimes clenched her buttocks, she obviously knew what she was doing and was aware of the effect that it was having on the man whose cock was against her arse.
 

Mark could smell the woman's perfume and he could have kissed the back of her head or got his free hand, the one not holding the drop-down handle for balance, to touch her arse. She was now moving her arse against him both harder and faster and Mark knew that he was about to spunk.

"Mmm," was the sort of strangled sound that Mark made as he ejaculated into his underpants, he had just been wanked by a woman's backside. Mark closed his eyes as his spunk shot out and he just hoped that nobody was aware of what was happening, although the woman almost certainly was.

As the train went further east, more people were leaving than joining, so now the woman was not pressing against him so hard although, in reality, she need not have been pressing against him at all. To Mark's stunned amazement, the woman turned her head to her right and spoke to him over her shoulder. "Did you cum?" she asked.

"Yeah," Mark heard himself grunt in reply.

"Thought so, I did too," said the woman, which shocked Mark because he had not thought of her getting sexual pleasure from the encounter as well.
 

As Mark's head tried to absorb what had just happened, the woman spoke again. "I am getting off at the next stop, you coming with me?" she asked, further adding to Mark's confusion.

"Yeah," he again heard himself grunt, almost as a reflex action, but he was not sure just what he was agreeing to.

The train stopped and the woman got off, without looking behind, and Mark followed. She stayed a few steps ahead until they were upstairs and out on the busy pavement, she had not needed to check to see if Mark was with her.
 

She then spoke to Mark, who was almost next to her. "I only live over the road; My name is Marsha, by the way," she said.

"Um, Mark, I am Mark," he replied as he looked at the very attractive woman.

"Bit sticky with cum in your underwear isn't it?" smiled Marsha.

"Yeah, yeah, it is," Mark smiled weakly as he looked down, fearing that his having recently ejaculated would be visible through his jeans but thankfully it wasn't.

"Better go get our underwear washed then,"  said Marsha as she led the way over the road. Mark was starting to think that he was dreaming all of what had happened and was happening.

They entered a building that looked like flats and Marsha confirmed that when they got inside. "I am on the second floor, just as quick to walk," she said as she walked past the lift and starting climbing the stairs. Mark had his eyes fixed on the arse that had 'wanked' him on the train.

They got into Marsha's flat and then faced each other for just about the first time since the brief moment when Marsha entered the train. Mark thought that Marsha must be in her fifties, she was actually fifty-eight but was extremely attractive.

"You will need those jeans off if you want your underwear washed, honey," smiled Marsha and it dawned on Mark that he was being asked to remove his jeans and underpants for a woman that he had only first encountered about half an hour previously. He did remove his jeans, having taken his trainers off, and his earlier ejaculation was very obvious in his black underpants.

He was slightly reluctant to remove his underpants which was strange because he had removed his jeans without protest. "Let me do it, sugar," said Marsha as she stepped forward and put her hands in the top of Mark's underpants.

Her eyes were on Mark's as she started to lower the clothing, but as she took them down, she looked at his underpants. "My, you did cum hard, didn't you?" Marsha remarked as she saw the amount of semen in Mark's underpants.

"Yes, I did," confirmed Mark, who was now naked from the waist down apart from his socks. His penis was not erect, but it was not soft either.

"Better get mine off too," said Marsha as she pulled her trousers down to reveal that her yellow panties were soaking wet around her vaginal area. She did not hesitate in removing her panties and her hairy and damp cunt was now on show.

"Mine are very creamy too," smiled Marsha, showing Mark the evidence.

Marsha then took the two pairs of underclothing to the sink with Mark looking at her large bare arse. "I will just wash some of the stains off then put them in the machine," explained Marsha as Mark's cock became fully erect as he gazed at her backside.

Marsha then bent to put them in the washing machine before straightening up and turning to see Mark's erection. "Well, you like looking at Marsha's big ass I see," she giggled.

"Yes, I certainly do," replied Mark.

"How about we play trains for a moment and then we fuck?" beamed Marsha, although Mark did not initially understand what she meant. He did when Marsha approached him and then turned and thrust her backside back against his penis and then started grinding. Mark kissed the back of her neck and put his hands on her tits through her blouse and bra.

"Don't do too much of that or I will be cumming again," warned Mark as Marsha rubbed her arse against his cock.

"Yeah, let's go into the bedroom and fuck," said Marsha as she led the way.

The couple kissed for the first time with the swapping of tongues and hands going to buttocks before Marsha had another suggestion. "Let's get ourselves naked," she said as she removed her blouse and bra and Mark took off his T-shirt and socks.

Marsha gave Mark's cock a few tugs, although it did not need further stimulation, and Mark fingered her already wet cunt before they crashed on the bed. Marsha guided Mark's penis to her entrance and, with one thrust, he slid in. It was now about forty-five minutes since they first met and now they were embarking on a fuck.
 

SofiiaDream
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SofiiaDream

They quickly found a rhythm and they were both grunting and groaning when Marsha had a request. "Talk dirty sugar, call me a slut," she said and whilst talking dirty did not come naturally to Mark, he was able to do it.

"You are a whore Marsha, a dirty fucking slut," panted Mark as he slid rapidly in and out of her.


"Yes, yes, a whore, a dirty fucking bitch," agreed a breathless Marsha as Mark fucked her towards orgasm.

"Dirty fucking bitch," said Mark, emphasising each word with a hard thrust.

"Mmm, yes, oh fuck, I am fucking cumming," announced Marsha as she orgasmed.

"Cum, you dirty slut, you dirty fucking slut," encouraged Mark who was getting very close to ejaculation.

"Mmmm, oh shit, yes, this dirty fucking slut is cumming," said Marsha in short, breathless bursts.

"Oh fuck, so am I," groaned Mark as he started shooting spunk into Marsha's flooding vagina.

The two of them continued uttering expletives until they had both stopped climaxing. "Fuck, that was good," giggled the just shagged Marsha.

"Yeah, fucking wonderful," confirmed Mark.
 

After the two of them had been sprawled on the bed for a while, Marsha decided to check on the washing. She came back to announce that the items were clean, but now they needed to dry. "You are not in any hurry to be anywhere are you, baby?" she asked Mark.

"No, none at all," replied Mark, who was happy to spend more time with this woman.

"Do you often wank men with your arse on trains?" Mark asked after a bit of thought.

"Ha, I have done it a few times, but it is not often that both he and I cum," replied Marsha.

"I thought that you must have done this before," said Mark, referring to all of the events since their first contact.

"You are only the second one to come back here and fuck me though," added Marsha.
 

"Well that must make me special or something," laughed Mark.

Marsha was now on her front on the bed and Mark was looking at her large backside. "You have quite an arse there, Marsha," said Mark.
 

"Yes honey, and I like it being played with," replied Marsha.
 

As Mark was waiting for his underpants to dry, he thought, what better way to spend the time than playing with a big and rounded mature backside so he first gently caressed Marsha's cheeks. He followed that by softly kissing her buttocks as Marsha 'Mmmmd' her approval. He then fingered her arse crack, which also brought sounds from Marsha, suggesting that she liked it.
 

Mark was a great admirer of female buttocks and having a woman happy for him to play with her arse, as Marsha obviously was, gave him great joy. Mark alternated between using his hands and fingers and using his mouth and tongue as this sexy mature woman squirmed in delight. "Baby, do you like to fuck ass?" Marsha now asked.

"I do, but not many of my lady friends have liked it," replied Mark honestly.

"Sugar, you can fuck this ass if you want," said Marsha as she squirmed as Mark teased her anus with his finger.

"Yeah, I would love to," replied Mark, whose penis was now again stiff.

Marsha reached into a bedside draw and brought out some lube, which with her having that close at hand suggested to Mark that she often had her arse fucked. Marsha got some lube on her fingers and spread it liberally around her ass hole and she then giggled as she smeared Mark's erection with more. She got onto her knees and offered her big bottom for a fucking.
 

Mark got into position behind her and teased her arse crack with his prick before holding it against her arse hole and slowly and gently easing in. Although Marsha was quite used to having penises up her ass she still needed the penetration to be slow. Once Mark was inside the tight ring, Marsha gave the go-ahead to start fucking. "Fuck this slut in the ass, give this whore a good ass fucking," she said and Mark commenced slowly moving in and out.
 

Mark's thrusts got gradually faster and harder and Marsha encouraged him. "Mmmm, fuck yeah, fuck my big ass," she panted as Mark started going faster still. Mark was panting and his cock was getting close to unloading and he was pleased when Marsha indicated that she was orgasming.

"Oh yeah, fuck, I am cumming with a cock up my ass," she announced and, after a few more thrusts, Mark spunked in her.

"Ha, I am so glad that I met you on the train today," said Marsha as Mark withdrew from her arse hole.

"Yeah, I am glad too. Can I see you again?" responded Mark.

"You might see me on a train sometime," replied Marsha.

"Yes, but really see you I mean," said Mark.

"Honey, we are not going to be girlfriend and boyfriend, but I will give you my phone number and if you ever want to fuck me, then give me a call," said Marsha.

"And hope that you are not fucking some guy that you have just arse wanked on a train," laughed Mark.

"Yeah, there is always that possibility," agreed Marsha, also laughing.

At Marsha's invitation, Mark had a shower and then got dressed, including his clean and dry underpants, and crossed the road to complete his journey home. It had been quite a day.

Published 
Written by PJH
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments