Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Boarding School Fun

"Two girls alone in the boarding school dormitories"

55
26 Comments 26
62.5k Views 62.5k
2.0k words 2.0k words
Famous Story
I came from rather a conservative background, my parents being very strict with me and my two siblings. I grew up in a right-wing environment and my parents always had an opinion on current events and the latest news. Their opinions were very one sided, outdated and old fashioned, considering the times we lived in. A person who was involved in any of the arts, whether that be music, theater and performing arts or an artist was automatically labeled a 'lazy punk' by my parents. Only the very brave got my parents started on the topic of gay people. 

My parents being so strict and conservative, I wanted to test them and push them to the limits, doing all the things that had been banned from us and labeled as inappropriate. Not long after I started causing issues and getting into trouble my parents decided that enough was enough and I was sent off to a private girls' boarding school two hours away from home. I liked school. I liked learning and I enjoyed it, it was just certain authority figures that rubbed me up the wrong way. Of course, teachers didn't always like me, but still I liked school. When my parents shipped me off to an all girls' boarding school, instead of being mad or angry or upset, I was looking forward to it. Bring it on, I thought. Apart from the fact that I was going to be away from my parents, it was an all girls' school, and I was a lesbian. My parents had essentially served me sex on a silver platter. 

I found it funny because they had tried to ban me from boys and hanging out with guys. I had a boyfriend very briefly before being sent to boarding school, and there were a few guys from the area I was having a scene with. To 'protect' me from boys and sex my parents sent me to an all girls boarding school. Me, a girl who was questioning her sexuality and who was attracted to girls, at a boarding school for girls. At that point in time, when I was shipped off to boarding school, I was fairly certain that I was a lesbian. I was seventeen when I was first sent away to complete my last year and bit of schooling. I'd had a boyfriend in the past and I had slept with boys, but now I found myself attracted to girls. I still liked boys, but not in a sexual way.

The boarding school I had been sent too was very strict during school hours. The teachers were very harsh and matronly and rules had to followed to the letter. God forbid if they weren't. Yet outside of school hours it was a completely different story. As soon as the last bell of the day rang, and the girls were allowed back to the dorms, it was anarchy. All the things that were forbidden, were busted out. Smokes, makeup, jewelery, trashy magazines and alcohol were regular themes of dorm life. 

Fifteen minutes away, in the general west direction of the school was a small town, so of course the older girls and senior students snuck out most nights to have sex with the local boys and get drunk in town. The teachers knew about all the goings on outside of school hours. Apparently it was no longer their problem once the end of the day rolled around. Pretty soon, after joining that school and being assigned a dorm, I made new friends and was breaking the rules with them. 

The girl I clicked with the most and who quickly became one of my best friends was Meg Phillips. Unlike me she hadn't been sent to the school against her will. She was from a long line of women who had attended the school, and as such had a certain pedigree amongst her peers and the teachers. Like me, Meg had expectations that she was expected to abide by and, like me she naturally started breaking the rules and fighting the system. She grew tired of people judging her and telling her that she had to act a certain way or achieve certain grades because her mother, aunts, grandmother and sisters had. 

Meg and I were going through similar sexuality issues, except Meg never identified as a lesbian, as I was now doing. We were both exploring that side of ourselves, but Meg had a boyfriend and still enjoyed sex with him, unlike me, she was still attracted to males. There was one night, during my fourth month of banishment, that most of the other girls had snuck out to go drinking and attend a party, which was being kept very hush-hush around the school. Meg and I weren't attending this shindig, so we stayed in the dorms for the night, drinking, smoking, reading magazines and eating junk food. 

Whether or not it was the alcohol kicking in, or if we both just wanted it, but pretty soon Meg and I had started making out. We had kissed before, and given each other a friendly boob grab, but this was different to the past kissing experiences we had shared. Pretty soon the kiss was heating up, passion was growing between us and we found ourselves starting to strip off. This was all new to me, being my first lesbian experience, but it felt right. Meg was unsure with her kiss, and I'm certain that I probably was as well, this being new to me, but it was good, it was right. 

Meg and I found ourselves naked rather quickly, our clothing being discarded and thrown on the floor. Meg lay down on the bed, indicating to me that I should make the first move. Her blond hair was splayed out behind her, her beautiful little breasts high and perky, the nipples hard. I leaned over and kissed her, my fingers tracing the minimal curves of her waist and hips. 

"Wait Lucy," she said, breaking the kiss off.

Alexandra22
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Alexandra22

"I've never done this with another girl before. Please, just be patient."

I laughed a little and smiled. "I could ask the same thing of you. We're in the same boat, Meg."

We resumed kissing, our tongues twining together. I grabbed a handful of her small and pert breasts and squeezed. Her little nipples were rock hard against my palm. As I played with her nipples, tugging on them, pinching and rolling them between fore-finger and thumb, I was enjoying the sounds I was getting out of Meg. It was incredibly arousing to hear her reactions to my touches, and her soft moans as I played with her breasts. 

I kissed down her neck and chest, taking one of nipples into my mouth and sucking. Meg seemed to love this and arched her back, forcing her breast further into my mouth. The next few minutes was a mixture of sucking, nibbling and licking as I concentrated all my energy on her pert and pretty little breasts and nipples. 

"Oh God," said Meg as I gently bit her nipple and then flicked my tongue over it. I took this as my cue to head further south. I nestled myself in between her legs, widening them slightly so I had better access. I was slightly nervous, this being my first contact with a pussy other than my own. I kissed down each of the lips and then peeled everything back, revealing her wetness on the inside. With the tip of my tongue I experimentally flicked it over her clitoris, which was peaking through the folds of wetness. Meg seemed to like this, so I did it over and over until she was very vocal with her appreciations. 

Not bad, I thought to myself. In fact, I was enjoying my first taste of pussy and my first proper lesbian experience. After licking Meg's clit and deciding that we both enjoyed this, I sucked on it, which sent her crazy. She moaned and shuddered, rolling her hips with the motion. She wasn't far off, with a little more work she'd be cumming for me. I found myself excited and turned on by this notion, that with a few licks, sucks and kisses, I could have Meg cumming. 

I realized that I'd neglected her lower region as all my efforts had been concentrated on her clitoris. I probed at her with my tongue very gently, tasting her straight from the source. I ran my finger up and down her pussy, lubricating it before gently slipping it inside of her. Meg gasped at first, but as I slowly wiggled my finger inside her and pushed it in and out, that gasp turned into a series of moans. As I fingered her I focused once more on her clit, sucking it and twirling it underneath my tongue. Meg was very wet by this stage, allowing me enough lubrication to ease a second finger inside her, which Meg loved, along with my licking and sucking her clit. 

In one seemingly almighty moment, Meg had an orgasm, coating my fingers with her juices. I continued on though, not stopping while she came. I couldn't tell whether it was one long orgasm, or two happening one after the other, there seemed to be no space in between. But whatever was happening with Meg's body and my oral ministrations, she was loving it. I made to continue fingering and licking her, but a breathless Meg stopped me. 

"Oh God Lucy," she breathed. "You're driving me crazy with this. You've worn me out." I kissed Meg's pussy one last time and then went a lay down next to her. "I can't remember the last time I had such an intense orgasm," she said. 

I smiled and kissed her on the mouth. "That good am I?" I asked, satisfied. We kissed again with passion and urgency, and soon I found myself on my back, while Meg made her way down my body, kissing and licking on the way. The guys I had slept with in the past hadn't always liked to perform oral on me. Being teenagers they had thought foreplay unnecessary. They had wanted to get straight to the main act, the times I'd had with them being very much a 'wham bam thank you ma'am' situation. But this was different. It felt good and it felt right. This was exactly where I wanted to be. 

As Meg licked and sucked on my clit, everything seemed to make sense to me. True I was only young with limited experience, but I knew then that I preferred sex with women. It was an amazing feeling, having Meg's tongue on my clit and my most intimate area, I heard myself having similar reactions to Meg's touches, as she'd had to mine. She was driving me crazy. She lapped and probed at me with her tongue, licking my clit and sucking on it. It was when she used her thumb on my clit while she teased my entrance with her tongue that I felt an orgasm building. 

"Oh shit, Meg," I whispered, the feeling rising within me. This seemed to encourage her and she changed the pressure of her thumb on my clit, licking me with more enthusiasm. "Oh shit," I repeated again. Meg moaned against me, which sent me over the edge. Nothing else mattered in that moment as I had the best orgasm of my life. Meg continued and I came again and again. When she was finished she kissed a path back up my body, biting each of my nipples lightly before laying down next to me on the small single bed, both of us lost in the orgasmic bliss. 

I made a mental note to thank my parents for sending me here and trying to keep me safe from sex, when all they had done was serve it up to me.

Published 
Written by laura
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments