Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Collared To Mistress Vanessa

"To celebrate Suzy's Collaring and Submission to Mistress Vanessa. Suzy is so proud to be Mistress's,"

13
9 Comments 9
3.2k Views 3.2k
1.4k words 1.4k words

When Mistress Vanessa calls, you immediately obey.

You were dressed exactly as Mistress had instructed. The stainless steel collar that made you hers, and red high heels and black fishnet stockings with lacy tops that looked amazing on your long shapely legs. The stockings are a cute addition, you think, as she usually insists on just high stiletto heels. The only other thing you were told to wear was bright red lipstick.

You walked into the room expecting to see just your loving Mistress.

She is there, in her usual comfortable chair, legs crossed and looking powerful as she always does. But this time, there is another chair on each side of her, with a beautiful woman in each one.

Your instinct was to cover your breasts and pussy, but you knew better. You stood bolt upright in the middle of the floor, trying to not visibly tremble.

Mistress and her friends were looking you up and down. You saw them licking their lips as they feasted on your nakedness.

You could feel their eyes roving over you, on your small cute perfect tits and pointing nipples.

But mostly you could feel their eyes working their way up your legs then lingering on where your stocking tops finished four inches below your mound. Their gazes were fixated on the line of your upper slit, topped by your clitoral hood.

If they looked hard enough (and they did), in the little gap between your thighs, just a hint of soft pussy lips.

The two friends turned to your Mistress and said, "Oh Vanessa, she's perfect!"

Mistress Vanessa announced, "Ladies, this is my Owned pet Suzy. She is our entertainment for tonight." Then she added, "She is a good little girl, she will do whatever I say."

You are told to lie on the floor with your knees up and parted. Mistress tells you to reach behind your ass and open your pussy lips.

Knowing exactly what your Mistress wants to see, you obey, pulling your labia to form beautiful pink butterfly wings.

"Look ladies, look how wet she already is inside. Can you see her pink flesh glistening with her love juices?"

They can.

"Suzy, my lovely pet, push two fingers into your wet pussy, we want to watch you fingerfuck yourself.”

They watch you push them in slowly. Watching the looks on your face as you start fingering. Oh your fingers feel so good moving over your slippery inner walls, but the feelings are intensified threefold by their eyes fixed between your spread legs.

"Pet, play with your tits and rub your clit, really finger that pussy for us my whore!"

With squelchy wet sounds filling the room you look over to Mistress and her friends. The one on her left cupping her right breast, her other hand slipping into her white lacy panties. The one on her right has her larger tits out and is sucking her nipple, her skirt flicked up, red panties around her ankles, fingers delving inside and then into her mouth to taste herself.

Mistress is squirming in her seat and clenching her thighs together, and her tongue is licking her lips.

Annie, the one on the left, asks your Mistress, "Can I tell her something to do, will she do it if I ask?"

Mistress replied, "She will do whatever you ask if I tell her."

“Pet, you will obey their instructions as if they were my own.”

Annie smiled and said, "Cunt, lay on your stomach and fuck your fingers."

You roll over, place your hand between your legs with two fingers pointing upward and lower yourself onto them. Your ass going up and down and the cheeks quivering as you ride your stiff fingers like a hard cock. You are determined to show them what a good girl and obedient Sub you are, and to give them a great show, one they will never forget.

Joan, the other friend asks, "Can I do it now?"

Mistress replies, "Yes, be my guest, she is ours to enjoy."

Joan walks over, squeezes a little lube, and without ceremony pushes a butt plug up your ass.

KeylaJohnson
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KeylaJohnson

"Oh, she's loving this. Look at her juices soaking her fingers and thighs. I think you have a keeper here, Vanessa, she's exquisite."

Mistress stands, drops her wet pink panties and steps out of them.

You never noticed it, but as usual Mistress has her crop with her.

You feel the “whack” on your left bum cheek then the right, then again and again. Soon your bum is glowing pink and red. She stops and you think it's all over, but no. You feel her hand positioning you.

A couple of more hits on the back of your thighs and ass cheeks. Then her hand forces you to curve your spine so your ass is at just the right angle.

“Whack” again but this time not just your cheeks and thighs, this time your pussy lips too. It stings, but ohhh, what a nice sting.

Annie deftly places her Feeldoe in her own pussy, lifts your bum into the air and parts your tingling lips with the head.

She looks down, enjoying the sight of you, with the butt plug deep in your ass and your cheeks glowing red.

She loves watching her girlcock going inside you, then your pussy lips gripping the shaft as she moves “to and fro.”

Your hanging tits sway as she thrusts in and out. Mistress behind her, groping Annie's tits and helping her to give you a good fucking.

Joan stands in front of you, legs open and her dark edged pussy lips dripping.

Mistress leans close to you and says "Show Joan how you love to eat pussy, lick her, tongue-fuck her, make her cum on your face."

She takes her phone out and snaps a pic. Showing it too you she says "Look, so cute with your lipstick on her slit."

Mistress now instructs you to turn over. She straddles you with her wet pussy over your mouth.

She has a gold ring piercing each nipple, and from the rings hang silver chains with clamps at each end. She clamps them to your erect nipples.

Mistress has the chains at just the right length. Every time she lifts her 34B breasts, the clamps on your nipples pull on your tits, and at the same time they tug on her nipple rings, stretching her nipples (which you know she loves).

Mistress knows what she's doing!.

Now she is leaning forward, playing with your swollen clit as Annie still fucks you.

Her beautiful smooth mound and slit on full view. Her now puffy inner labia so visible and the decorative ring through each lip.

First you suck her soft wet lips into your mouth then watch them spring back. Then with a finger in each ring you gently pull them open.

This is what you think of as you lay slowly fingering yourself, Mistress Vanessa's juicy pink hole hovering over your face. You savor the sight, and ohhh that wonderful scent.

Soft licks before your tongue flicks her clit then pushes deep into Mistress's juicy hole. The more you lick, the more sweet juices she produces.

Then, shivering and shaking and screaming aloud, she Cums. Mistress's delicious girl cum oozes into your willing mouth and soaks your face as you desperately try to capture and swallow it all.

By now Joan has straddled one of your legs, squeezing her tits and twisting her nipples as she enjoys the feel of your fishnet stockings on her open pussy.

The room smells of girl sex, four juice and cum dripping pussies.
They stand looking over you, admiring at their work. One submissive slut well fucked and used.

Like the good sub that you are, lying there with pussy stains on your stocking, your face shiny wet, your bush soaked with saliva, juice and cum, your pussy lips still twitching.

Mistress and friends kissing as you lay there. Annie still with the Feeldoe in her pussy, glistening wet with your cum.

Smiling, Mistress looks down at you.

"When she recovers she may serve us all drinks."

Published 
Written by Anonymous
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments