Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Dark Horse 3 - Why Me?

"My first task."

11
7 Comments 7
2.8k Views 2.8k
2.2k words 2.2k words

The resort was on a small Caribbean island called High Beacon. It was exclusive, eye-wateringly expensive and beautiful. Expense was no object to me now because I was not, at that time, the impoverished Gala but, thanks to the Trinity, I was Tanya Moreton: orphaned at the age of six and cared for by nuns in a small convent in America before being sent to a private school in England and later to an art college in France.

 

This education was paid for by an inheritance from a seriously rich uncle who resided in the Bahamas. This explained the significant fortune in an investment company I owned and my extravagant lifestyle.

 

“People believe wealth, Tanya.” Erin had said this when briefing me. “Wealth doesn’t just impress, it convinces. She will recognise it, understand it, believe it. You need to believe it too. Lucy will help you.”

 

I had come to the island to meet Maria di Salvatore. She was not aware of this but she was the Trinity’s next mark and I was, as Erin had put it, the pathfinder.

 

“She is married to Salvatore di Salvatore who is eight, almost blind and as gay as the Venice Carnivale. Maria, thirty-five, is the de facto head of the Salvatore family now and she is responsible for all their business, legitimate and illegal. The latter includes human trafficking, drugs and extortion. The legitimate is mainly food products from Italy to the USA and fashion shops. She is evil.”

 

I left my room wearing a diaphanous white gown over my swimsuit, a deep red one piece. Lucy had bought it for me. It was good on my type of body. I made my way to the poolside bar and sat in a comfortable rattan chair beside a table and waited. In places like this, you weren’t kept waiting long.

 

A young waitress, maybe twenty-four and wearing a smart uniform of black shorts and a white shirt came to me, took my order for a Bloody Mary and was back within moments bearing the long glass which she placed on my table. I thanked her. Rich people probably don’t do that but I’d done enough waitressing to know that a little politeness goes a long way. I opened the book I had taken and was soon absorbed in it.

 

“Let her come to you. She is a predatory lesbian, rather like Lucy.” Lucy had smiled at this point. The three of us were lying in bed having just had a fabulous time. We had been four but Diabla was despatched to get wine. “The less you seem attracted to her, the more she will want you.”

 

I asked the question. “Why me?”

 

“Because you are untainted. You have no criminal record, you have no family, you have no weakness. And also, because you are Lucy’s, aren’t you?” Of course I was. “Then you are ours.”

 

Maria di Salvatore was not a classic Italian beauty. Short, close-cropped black hair, dark eyes, face too long, teeth too big but a body to die for with legs that seemed to be never-ending. She was sitting at a table, an ice bucket of champagne beside her and an attentive waitress who refilled her glass whenever it needed it. She wore a pair of khaki pleated shorts and a white t-shirt that did nothing to conceal her substantial breasts.

 

“Excuse me, Madam.” I looked up, slightly annoyed to be disturbed. The book was ‘The Story of O’ which I had read many times but each time I found something new, something surprising and, as usually happened, my cunt was wet as I read. It was also intended to appeal to Maria. I tried not to snap.

 

“What is it?”

 

“The lady over there,” she pointed to Maria, “she has asked me to ask you to join her.”

 

“Please thank her but I’d prefer to be alone just now thank you. I wouldn’t be very good company.” With that, I returned to reading my book smiling inwardly.

 

“Anyone who says ‘no’ to her is immediately far more attractive.”

 

Lucy had decided at that point to fuck me again. She rolled me onto my front and parted my legs before easing her feeldoe into me. Erin smiled and kept talking. “She’ll be desperate to fuck you and we want her to.” I looked up at her a bit startled. “We want you to get close to her. You’re just her sort, submissive but no pushover, beautiful and lesbian. The bit she doesn’t know is that you’re clever. She thinks she’s clever but then, she never came up against the Trinity and our girl, did she?” She kissed me then as Lucy lifted my hips and began to give me a good, rough fucking. “Oh, Gala, if you could see yourself as we see you.”

 

Lucy held me later in what had become ‘our’ bed. “You know you’ll have to let her fuck you?”

 

I went back to my suite where I ran a cold shower after which I lay on my bed and thought about Lucy. As so often happened when I thought of her, my legs spread and I began to stroke and finger myself, eyes closed, images of her over me, under me, beside me but always, always in me. Not always in my cunt either. She loved taking my arse, maybe even more sometimes. My orgasm was a soft sigh and a little arching of my back. Orgasms aren’t always mind-bending!

 

I found an envelope had been pushed under the door to my suite just as I was about to go down to dinner.

 

‘Ms Moreton,

I invited you to join me for a drink earlier but you refused. I hope you won't refuse to join me for dinner.

I am interested to meet you for business reasons. At 8 pm you will find me in the cocktail lounge, do please come.

Maria di Salvatore’

 

I checked my watch - 8 pm. I went back to my sitting room and watched tv for fifteen minutes. I then changed out of the dress I had chosen for its sexiness and chose instead a long but dull shirt dress. I was naked under it.

 

Don’t dress for her when you meet her. Behave as if you are totally uninterested.

 

How different the lives of the rich are from the rest of us. The tough bit for me was behaving as if it wasn’t all new and exciting, perhaps even a little obscene. A fawning bar manager welcomed me and I said I’d been asked to join Ms di Salvatore. God, you’d have thought I’d said I was meeting a president or senior royal. However much respect I already had just through being able to afford to stay there, I had accrued more by mentioning that name.

Mia_Fernandez1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Mia_Fernandez1

 

“Senora di Salvatore, your guest.” She turned to look at me, casting a critical eye over me.

 

“Welcome, Miss Moreton.”
 

“Tanya, please.”

 

“And I am Maria, please, take a seat.” She was seated on the terrace, no other tables around. I sat. “Thank you for joining me.”

 

“Thank you for asking me.”

 

Despite that fabulous body, there was a certain androgyny about her. She was wearing loose brown trousers with flat sandals and a white short-sleeved button-down shirt. Her black hair shone in the last of the evening sun. We talked. She was intense, humourless and somehow cold. Over dinner, she seemed to lighten a bit and I wondered if she needed a drink to relax.

 

“You’re a lesbian?”

 

That came out of nowhere. “Yes.” I decided to be matter of fact about it.

 

“Of course you are. So am I. So, here we are, two lesbians enjoying dinner and a beautiful setting. What could be more romantic.” There was a total lack of romance about her. “Do you not feel it too?”

 

“Truthfully? I’m enjoying the evening but no, I don’t feel at all romantic.”

 

“Good girl,” I heard Lucy in my brain. “She’s going to fuck you tonight, that’s her goal and she always meets her goals. But you’re not being a pushover and she will absolutely fucking love it. It does mean she’ll hurt you but you knew that.”

 

Oh, I knew it. So did Lucy. Lucy and I had found our connection, our deep connection, the night she had been fucking me as I stood facing a wall in our bedroom. She’d pulled my hips back and was pounding into me. She’d become fierce, almost frenzied and as she felt or sensed I was about to go over the edge she had pinched my nipple really, really hard and slapped my arse. I’d cum, flooded, screamed in ecstasy and almost collapsed. She’d held me up and turned me around, her eyes shining. “I thought so.”

 

Maria’s eyes were dark and I could almost feel her anger rising. She reached across the table and held my hand.

 

“You are a very attractive woman. We are both mature, intelligent women. Why don’t we enjoy each other?”

 

“You mean have sex?”

 

“Precisely.”

 

I stood up and she obviously thought I was going to suggest we go to one of our suites. “I think not this evening, if you’ll forgive me. I am tired, I have eaten too much and I barely know you. Thank you for dinner and your company. I’m sure we’ll see each other again.”

 

She was furious and struggled but failed to conceal it. “Very well. Goodnight.” She raised her glass to me and her eyes said, ‘you’ll pay for that.’ I wasn’t afraid of that. I was afraid of letting her have too much too soon.

 

Back in my room, I stripped off and showered again then slipped on a long, black silk nightdress and got into bed.

 

Lucy joined me again as I remembered our conversation. “What did you think?”

“You’re a little pain lover. Oh, we are going to have such fun together.”

The next night over dinner, she said to Erin, “Gala is just like Diabla. She likes to hurt, don’t you Gala?”

I looked from her to Erin who was smiling and said, “Of course she does. We both knew that. Be proud of it, Gala. Lucy is absolutely perfect for you.”

 

The following morning, I went for a massage. The Thai girl was plain, strong, professional. I had the brown cotton pyjamas on and she bent me, pulled me, kneaded me, twisted me until I was feeling as if all my joints were looser and free.

 

"Leave us.” Maria’s voice. The masseuse stood and left. Maria was standing, looking down at me on the couch. She was wearing the massage pyjamas too.

 

“What do you want?”

 

She smiled. “Stop playing games with me, Tanya.” I went to speak but she shushed me. “I know what you are doing. I have done the same many times. Get up.”

 

I stood and she grabbed me by the shoulders and pulled me into her and kissed me, hard. Her hands were all over me, feeling, groping my breasts, my arse my cunt. I kissed her too and she assumed she’d won. She pulled my pyjama trousers down to find me naked and let out a sort of growl before pushing her hand between my thighs. She half-turned me and stopped abruptly.

 

“Well, well.” Her fingertip drew a line along my arse and I knew she had found the remnants of Lucy’s cane-welts.

 

“If she finds these, she’ll know what you are. Don’t show them to her. Let her find them for herself.”

 

“You have a Mistress?”

 

“No.”

 

“Then how?”

 

“I have a woman I pay.”

 

“People get paid to do this? I really should look into that.” She moved away from me. “Come to my suite in half an hour. Every minute you’re late will hurt you. Understood?”

 

“Yes, Maria.”

 

“Yes, Ma’am!”

 

“yes, Ma’am.”

 

She smiled, turned and left.

 

I stripped off the pyjamas, put my sundress and knickers back on and went to my suite, checked myself then, at the exact hour went to her suite.

 

Lucy had led me to our bedroom. Erin came too. “We’re going to give you something that will drive her wild. You too as it happens.”

Erin sat on the bed, her robe open, and spread her legs. Lucy grabbed my hair and pushed me first to my knees and then between Erin’s legs. I knew what to do. I lapped at her and felt her fingers in my hair. She gripped me. I heard Lucy tell me I was a good girl. Erin was making soft noises of pleasure as my tongue worked on her. Her grip tightened and the first cane sting made me buck. I had no idea that was going to happen.

Erin held me tight and the second, third and fourth strokes came, each harder than its predecessor. Erin came on the fourth. She tightened, her cunt flooded, her knees squeezed me and, thus deafened, all I heard was a muted roar. I came too. Lucy’s finger entered me.

“Oh, you are such a pain slut. Look, Erin.”

Erin pulled my face up and I saw she was smiling. “Perfect, simply perfect.”

Published 
Written by monica3
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments