Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Destiny's Desires: Double "S"

"Destiny and Paula meet at a local coffee shop to talk about their interest in BDSM. They exchange contacts to set up a date later."

24
9 Comments 9
837 Views 837
1.0k words 1.0k words

Author's Notes

"The cozy shop's exposed brick walls give way to warm decor and the teasing scent of freshly brewed coffee, soft light, and inviting conversation between the ladies. <p> [ADVERT] </p>This becomes the setting where our two women's connection starts to blossom."

Destiny had chosen this place specifically because she'd spotted Paula from afar, her blonde hair dancing across her shoulders like gold in the low light. Paula clutched a white ceramic cup between her delicate hands, her lips wrapped around the rim, before her blue eyes met Destiny's. Destiny raised her glass, a small nod granting Paula their intended silent agreement.

Paula meandered to Destiny's table, leaving a soft trail of floral perfume.

Their conversation flowed like two brooks joining and merging in the wooded valley, witty and engaging as they dived head-first into the topic of domination and submission. Destiny ran a hand over Paula's, her well-manicured nails tracing a path across her smooth skin.

Desire sparkled in Paula's curious eyes, and a soft blush crept across her porcelain cheeks as Destiny whispered, "We should get out of here.

Somewhere more private."

Paula nodded, her lips slightly parted, as Destiny paid for their coffee and they ventured out into the moonlit night, hailing a cab that drove them to Destiny's high-rise apartment.

Once inside, Destiny turned to Paula, admiration gleaming in her gaze. "Take off your clothes."

Paula hesitated an air of submissiveness in her eyes. She slowly undressed, revealing petite, perky breasts and a neatly trimmed blonde triangle.

Destiny admired the view as Paula nervously played with her fingers, awaiting instruction. Destiny stepped closer, tracing a finger down Paula's chest and stomach.

"You're beautiful, you know that?" Destiny's voice sounded husky and seductive as she murmured the words. She stepped closer, their lips centimeters apart. Paula closed her eyes and parted her soft lips, allowing Destiny to take control.

Destiny wrapped her hand around Paula's neck, deepening their kiss.

Her tongue explored Paula's mouth, tasting the sweet remnants of the coffee they'd shared earlier. Paula responded, moaning softly into Destiny's mouth as her hands wandered up and down Destiny's back. Destiny pulled away, leaving a trail of wet kisses down Paula's neck, stopping to nip at her collarbone. Paula arched her back, a soft gasp escaping her lips as Destiny's hands caressed her breasts.

Destiny led Paula to the bedroom, pushing her gently onto the plush king-sized bed.

She admired the beauty of the young woman beneath her, her soft and tender skin. Destiny crawled onto the bed, with a devilish grin, hovering above Paula. They were achingly close, the lust in Paula's gaze told Destiny she was eager for more.

"I want you," Paula breathed, her voice barely above a whisper.

"I know you do," Destiny replied, her voice seductive. "But first, I need to taste you."

Destiny trailed a hand down Paula's chest, stopping just above her mound.

"Tell me if you want me to stop at any time," she murmured against Paula's lips, before continuing her descent, exploring the soft skin of Paula's inner thighs. Paula nodded, her eyes wide with anticipation.

Destiny's mouth found Paula's slick folds, her tongue darting out to tease her clit. Paula's body trembled beneath her, her fingers tangling in Destiny's dreadlocks. Destiny slipped a finger inside Paula, feeling her contract around it as she continued her pleasurable assault.

KendraAmayela
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KendraAmayela

"Fuck, you're tight," Destiny growled against her, her finger sinking deeper into Paula's wet warmth. She added a second finger, fucking Paula with long, slow strokes, her thumb circling her clit. Paula's hips bucked against Destiny's mouth, her legs trembling.

"Yes, yes, yes," Paula chanted, her nails digging into Destiny's scalp. Destiny picked up the pace, fucking Paula harder, her tongue flicking against her clit.

Her other hand wandered up Paula's stomach, finding her breasts, her hard nipples begging for attention. Destiny pinched and twisted her nipple between her fingers as she continued to feast on Paula's pussy.

Paula's moans grew louder and more desperate under Destiny's expert touch, her hips writhing on the bed. Destiny could feel Paula's walls beginning to clench around her fingers, her legs trembling as she neared her climax.

Paula's breathing hitched, each ragged breath escaping her lips in an almost pained moan. Destiny continued her ministrations, flicking her tongue rhythmically against Paula's clit as her fingers pounded into her wet heat.

Paula's fingers tightened their grip on Destiny's hair, pulling and tugging as she thrust her hips upwards, desperate for more. Destiny could feel the tension building inside Paula's body, and she knew she was close.

"Don't stop," Paula pleaded, her voice hoarse with desire.

Destiny smirked beneath her, her mouth still latched onto Paula's clit, her fingers curled inside her, hitting that sweet spot with each thrust. Paula's body tightened around her, her hips grinding against Destiny's face in a desperate attempt to find release.

Destiny could feel Paula's orgasm building, her walls fluttering around her fingers in little spasms. Paula's breath caught in her throat, and Destiny could sense the moment of truth approaching.

With one final flick of her tongue and a thrust of her fingers, Paula's body went rigid. Her back arched off the bed, and her legs shook as she released a guttural moan of pure ecstasy. Destiny didn't stop, instead, she increased her rhythm, drawing out Paula's orgasm until she had wrung every last shuddering convulsion from her body.

As Paula came down from her high, Destiny slowly removed her fingers and wiped her mouth, savoring the taste of Paula's arousal on her lips.

Paula lay there, boneless and completely sated, staring up at Destiny with dazed yet satisfied eyes.

Destiny crawled up and lay next to Paula, gently sweeping Paula's hair out of her face. They shared a soft, lingering kiss, the taste of Paula still on Destiny's tongue.

"That was incredible," Paula whispered between kisses. Destiny smiled, brushing her thumb over Paula's lower lip.

"Glad you enjoyed it," Destiny responded with a husky tone.

Her fingers trailed down Paula's body, lingering on her curves. Every touch sent shivers through Paula's body as her heart rate quickened.

"I want to make you feel good too," Paula murmured, her fingers finding Destiny's tight, lace bra. She trailed a hand along the fabric, feeling Destiny's nipples harden under her touch. Destiny smiled, her eyes darkening with desire.

"I know you will," she said, leaning into Paula and kissing her again.

Published 
Written by destiny322355
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments