Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Election Brawl

"Due to a new election policy the two candidates need a new way to settle the vote"

4
0 Comments 0
1.9k Views 1.9k
1.8k words 1.8k words

Author's Notes

"Hi! This story was originally on my DeviantArt account (like Unhappy Wife, Unhappy Life) but it's now been moved here and slightly edited for clarity. This was originally written around US election series quite some time ago, so I almost forgot about it when saving my old stories. <p> [ADVERT] </p>It's a nice tale though, so I hope you don't forget about it, and hope you enjoy!"

In a distant land, a long long time ago, there was a country ruled over by kings and queens. It was a prosperous country full of riches and fortune, obtained by being the world's greatest supplier of many pricey goods. Being the center of trade around the world, one might've expected life there to be great. One may have thought it was a land of rich people, a land full of noble aristocrats. However, that was far from the case.

Due to a poor economic system and very heavy taxation, most of the country's money ended up in the hands of the royal family. They barely needed it anyway, using their power to spend as little as possible even executing some of the people who did business with them. For a while, the public was afraid of standing up to such a powerful group, but after years of abuse, enough was enough. In one of the greatest revolutions in history the castle was destroyed, the royal family was killed, and the monarchy was over.

So with the people now free they now needed to decide on a new leader. As such, the thirteen most influential of them got together to discuss how they should continue government operations. After about an hour of talking they realized that their entire system of government was flawed, and vowed to create one where the average citizen got a chance to participate.

So after many more meetings of careful decision making the group developed a new system. There were to be three branches of government: a legislative, executive, and judicial branch. While the legislative and judicial branches were important, most eyes were on the executive branch. It was through this branch that the country would have a figure to represent them to the rest of the world. That figure wasn't a king or a queen, but a president.

And so the new government was created. But the question was, who was to be the president? The first candidate was Angelina Jackson, a tall redhead with bright yellow eyes. While she was able to get half of the newly created country to support her, the other half supported someone else. That other candidate was a woman named Tasmin Jefferson. With shining blue hair and sparking green eyes, this statuesque beauty had immense support.

There was also Little Billy, a young five-year-old boy who was also allowed to run for president as a joke. No one actually seemed to be voting for him anyway.

Angelina Jackson and Tasmin Jefferson sat on opposite sides of a large couch in the Golden Palace; a building built on top of the castle's ashes, the living space for whoever was to become president. It was a luxurious building, far bigger and shinier than anything any normal citizen could hope to buy, and it would all belong to the country's next leader. The two candidates have been staying in this building while the votes were being counted, and neither had any intention of leaving.

The two made occasional angry glances at each other while pretending to ignore each other the entire time. Their bodies were incredibly similar, with large and shapely breasts and a round and soft butt. Their skin had not a single blemish between them, and their lips were soft and pure. It was almost as if they were mirror images of each other, albeit with different hair and eye color. They also wore different color dresses, Angelina's being red and Tasmin's being blue, but otherwise, they looked like reflections of each other. The two were sickened by this, wishing for any difference that could exist between them, and hopefully, the results of the election could show just that.

"The votes are in!" After what felt like an eternity, a young guy in a suit ran to the two candidates in excitement. "The votes are finally in!"

"Really!?" The candidates got up with excitement, following the guy straight to a large room. A large amount of government officials huddled around a small box, as one of them opened it and read the paper inside for the votes.

"And for Angelina, she has 12,683 votes."

Angelina jumped for joy, while Tasmin looked at her with contempt.

"And for Tasmin... 12,683!"

Tasmin jumped for joy and Angelina was upset until the two realized that was the exact same number.

"Wait a moment," Tasmin said. "So who won?"

"It has to be me," Angelina said. "Right?"

The guy shrugged. "The two of you got the exact same amount of votes. Unless some new votes come in it looks like we might be stuck in a tie."

A discussion swept through the group. They hadn't prepared for a situation like this so no one knew what to do. Most of all, Angelina and Tasmin had no idea what to do. Just one difference: they just wanted one difference between them, and what they thought would provide that didn't.

"There has to be something that can be done," Angelina said, worried.

"Who hasn't voted yet?" Tasmin fidgeted out of worry. "Who?"

"Well, you two."

The entire room turned their heads to the two candidates, who were quite shocked at this response.

"Wait, we were allowed to vote?" The two spoke at the same time, unable to believe what was said.

"Of course you are, did you think you weren't?"

The two were shocked. It seemed like genius, and both of them were excited at the idea of finally winning the election but sighed when they realized the other also had to vote. It was obvious who the other's vote was going to go to, which meant the stalemate was far from over. Frustrated, they grabbed each other's arms and walked out of the room, telling the others they were going to discuss some things outside.

NatashaAnder1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NatashaAnder1

It was a large white room; completely empty. It also happened to be soundproof, which meant that none of what they were going to say or do would reach the outside world.

"So," Angelina said. "It seems fate has us locked in an interesting stalemate."

"I agree," Tasmin said. "Unless one of us agrees to vote for the other side, we may be tied forever."

"Glad your small brain could at least comprehend that much." Angelina stepped forward, her hands confidently on her hips. "So let's just cut to the chase and have you vote for me already."

"It looks like there is still something I need to explain to this idiot." Tasmin stomped forward in the same way, her breasts pressing into Angelina's. "You're the one who's going to vote for me."

"Well, I don't care what you say! I'm going to make you vote for me in any way I can! So it will be easier if you just surrender now!"

"Oh, it will be easier if you just surrender now, or what!?"

"Or I'll MAKE YOU!"

Angelina leaped forward, tackling Tasmin to the ground and pulling on her hair. The two rolled along the ground, clawing at each other's scalps and pulling hair like weeds they were trying to uproot.

As the two of them struggled to stay on top, they pressed their large breasts flat into each other. Their nipples stabbed into each other like pins, making the two yell from how unbelievably hard the rods were jabbing into them. Their tights hummed as they rubbed against each other, wet crotches pressing into each other and shocking their every nerve.

"Let's make an agreement," Tasmin growled, holding in a moan. "Since you're so uncivilized, if I prove to you I'm the better woman you will have to vote for me."

"Never thought I'd hear a cavewoman call me uncivilized," Angelina growled, holding down a moan. "But I'll accept the challenge. I'm surprised you're brave enough to try that."

"A cavewoman? Me? You realize that would make you older than the dinosaurs, right?"

"And compared to your ugly looks I don't look a day over twenty!"

The two threw insults at each other as they continued their fight, ripping out each other's hairs one by one and continuing to struggle to overpower each other. Every time one of them managed to get on top, they would smother the other's face with their breasts. The only thing that could be heard would be the gloating of the one on top, the one under choking under the weight of her opponent.

"What was that? Huh? Who were you calling ugly? Who do you think is ugly now?"

It was short-lived, the two turning over a few moments later.

"Who's laughing now? Now tell me, which one of us is truly the greater woman? Tell me."

The two rolled around on the ground over and over again, eyes red with anger. Their breasts came back together yet again, nipples lining up so perfectly that every push sent storms of pleasure into their systems. The two grabbed each other's leggings, tearing them and their panties off fiercely and roughly before bringing their pussies together.

The two screamed as their pussies came together. Clits bent as they struggled to pin each other down. Wet lips came together for a fierce kiss on both ends of the body. The two were now on their sides, pushing as much strength as possible into pinning each other down, being the unstoppable forces to each other's immovable objects. The two women lined up perfectly, completely forgetting about what this fight was about in the first place.

The two pushed as hard as they could, feelings of pleasure shaking every muscle in their bodies. The two tried to resist with all they could, but their minds were flooded with nothing but pleasure. They had to win this, they had to prove their superiority, but it was impossible. There really was no difference between them after all.

When the two realized that they reached the climax. They shook with pleasure and arousal so great that it felt like their minds wouldn't be able to keep up. Rapid rivers of fluids spilled from their pussies.

The two lay on the ground, looking each other in the eyes. Both filled with a new disappointment, yet a bit of understanding, the two finally spoke after an hour of silence.

"You've won. I'll vote for you."

The two were shocked, and another argument was to begin. Who was to be the new president of this blooming country? Who would guide this place to a new age? While Angelina and Tasmin never learned, the world was to get its answer. Apparently, due to most people being sure no one was voting for him and thus voting him as a joke, Little Billy actually crushed Angelina and Tasmin in the polls. And as Little Billy represented the birth of a new nation to the entire world around them, the country realized that they needed a new system.

Published 
Written by Drawn54
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors