Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

I Don’t Fancy Girls

"So why am I naked scissoring my best friend?"

106
17 Comments 17
13.7k Views 13.7k
1.6k words 1.6k words

I’m not a lesbian. I’m 100% not into girls. Sure, I’ve kissed a friend now and again, normally to get rid of unwanted male attention but I don’t fancy women. I love cock. Big, hard cock. So why am I currently naked, scissoring my best friend to orgasm?

It started as a normal evening. It was my birthday and a huge group of us went out for dinner followed by cocktails. Anna was one of my best friends. A stunning six-foot-tall blonde with legs up to her armpits. Her smile was infectious, her laugh even more so. We had been friends for nearly twenty years and liked to cause trouble together.

We had a great evening; food, drink, dancing, laughing, everything was just amazing so it was a group of happy people by the time we headed home. It was then Anna asked if she could stay at mine to save getting a cab on her own. I agreed of course; a couple of people were already staying but she would crash on the sofa. When we got back to mine the others headed straight to bed but Anna wasn’t ready and asked if I would stay down with her for a bit - have a nightcap.

I poured us both a drink and we sat on the sofa, just chatting, laughing about the evening. I stretched and felt my shoulder muscle pull. I must have pulled a face as Anna asked me what was wrong. I explained my shoulder was playing up and she offered to give me a massage. I love a shoulder massage so got up and sat myself by her feet in between her legs.

She started to massage my neck and shoulders, brushing my hair to one side. It felt so good. I don’t know how long this carried on for but suddenly I felt her breath on my neck, her hands still on my shoulders but moving forward. She kissed my neck slowly; it felt good so I decided to let her carry on. I watched as one of her hands made its way down my chest, into my top, and started to caress my nipple.

A thunderbolt made its way to my pussy. I heard myself moan as her fingers teased my nipple. I leant my head back against her legs and she leant over, her mouth finding mine, and kissed me.

Her lips were so soft, her tongue probing mine. I was drunk and god I was so horny but was this really a good idea? Almost as if she read my mind, she stopped and looked at me. Now was my time to stop this yet I realised I didn’t want to. I wanted her to touch me, make me cum, so I turned around to face her and leant back in to kiss her.

This time it was quicker, more aggressive, our needs taking over. She lifted my vest over my head and undid my bra. I let it fall to the ground and she took both my tits in her hands and started to pinch and rub my nipples. Lowering her head she took one nipple and started sucking on it. I grabbed her head, my fingers in her hair. I could feel how wet I was through my knickers and was desperate to have her play with my pussy.

She moved from one tit to the next giving it the same attention, sucking and biting my nipple, all the time using her hands on the other. I tugged at her dress, letting her know I wanted her out of it. She let go of my tit, pulled her dress up over her head and undid her bra so we were now both topless, just panties between us.

I reached for her tits; they were a lot smaller than my 38F pair but her nipples were longer and begging to be sucked. I rolled them with my fingers for a few moments as we kissed again. Then rubbed her tits against mine before I leant to suck hers, mirroring the way she had to me.

She pulled me up next to her on the sofa, pushed me down on the cushion and lay on her side next to me. She offered her nipple to my mouth and I eagerly took it. As I did I felt her hand move down my stomach and into the top of my knickers. Her fingers through my wetness found my clit and she moaned appreciation at how wet I was as she started to slowly rub my clit. My pussy was on fire and I knew it wouldn’t take me long to come at all. She seemed to know exactly how I liked it. I moved up to kiss her again as our tits rubbed against each other.

FreyaGrayyy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
FreyaGrayyy

I had to tell her I was going to cum but she whispered back she already knew as my orgasm hit me hard. Her mouth covered mine to avoid my screams being heard by the rest of the house. Just as I started to come back to earth she stuck two, then three fingers into my dripping pussy and started to finger fuck me. I moved my knickers down to show her I wanted them off; she peeled them off and held them to her mouth, licking my cum off them before throwing them on the floor, returning to kissing me and adding another finger to my cunt. Now four fingers in, she was using her thumb to massage my clit again as I felt another orgasm coming.

As I came again she withdrew her hand quickly and moved herself down to between my legs. Before I could say anything she had my lips round my clit and was using her fingers in my pussy again. Looking down and seeing my best friend eating my pussy was pretty surreal but turned me on even more if that’s at all possible. I pinched my nipples as she was relentless on my cunt, sucking and pounding her fingers in and out of me.

I started to feel a little selfish as up until now I was definitely the one reaping the benefits. I tugged at her hair a little to let her know I wanted her up by me. She slid up my body and kissed me before I told her it was her turn and made her lie on her back. This was the first time I had ever played with another girl’s pussy but still being horny as fuck I didn’t feel nervous at all. I peeled her knickers off her and saw straight away she was as wet as I was. I moved my fingers to find her clit. She was smooth-shaven like me and it was sticking out slightly. I started to flick it gently, using my other hand to play with her titty.

She moaned so I took it that I was doing okay. I had no idea if Anna had done this before but I wanted to make sure she was satisfied and that I was responsible for that. I slowly inserted two fingers into her pussy whilst continuing to rub her clit. She was panting and grabbed at my tit. She told me not to stop - as if I was going to! I felt her gush over my fingers as I slowed down. I bent my head to lick her pussy but she stopped me. She told me she wanted me to rub my clit against hers. I straddled her, put one leg over the top of hers and lowered my still dripping pussy to hers.

The sensation was incredible. I started to move, my clit rubbing against hers, my tits bouncing; she grabbed them and pinched my nipples. Our pussies grinding together, I could hear how wet we were. God why hadn’t I done this before? I looked down at her, she licked her lips and I bent to kiss her. Mouth to mouth, tit to tit, clit to clit, I was fucking my best friend and it felt amazing.

I could feel my orgasm coming; I looked at her and asked her how close she was. She told me not to worry about her and to cum. Having been given permission, I kept grinding, one hand on her tits, the other holding her leg. Fuck, I was cumming again. Just as I started to slow down she grabbed my arse and picked up the speed before I felt her cum all over my pussy.

Suddenly feeling a little awkward I laughed and told her that was incredible. Looking at the clock I realised we had been fucking for nearly three hours. I needed to get some sleep so I kissed her, thanked her and after giving her tit one last squeeze I headed upstairs.

We never spoke about what happened and we never fucked each other again. Not properly, anyway. However, this seemed to have sparked something in both of us and there were a number of times we kissed on nights out and she fingered me in a club toilet. Thinking about it still gets me wet and wanting another girl's pussy. Maybe I do like girls after all!

Published 
Written by Chelseagirl35
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments