Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Keep It Secret; Keep It Safe

"An accident in a shared office leads to something more."

12
5 Comments 5
7.9k Views 7.9k
1.4k words 1.4k words

Author's Notes

"Any allusions to well-known people and/or characters are purely coincidental and have nothing to do with this story in any way."

“Uh-oh.”

Becky's voice was soft as she stared at the puddle that was quickly forming on the floor, tears filling her eyes as she turned and ran towards the safety of the bathroom.

Sue sighed, thankful it had just been the two of them in their shared office, and followed the other at a distance. She found Becky sitting on a bench by some lockers, staring at her wet tracksuit as tears ran down her cheeks.

“I...I couldn't help it.” Becky sobbed. “I just...had to go so bad…and then you called me into our office...a-and…”

Sue sat next to her, being mindful of the wetness as she pulled the other into a hug. “Shhh. Let's get you cleaned up, yeah?”

Becky nodded, breathing in the soothing scent of chlorine and hairspray that clung to Sue like perfume. “Don't leave me…”

“Since when have I ever done that, huh?” Sue's voice was gentle but teasing as she stood, holding out her hand. “Come on, up you get.”

Becky sniffled, a tiny smile forming on her lips as she took Sue's hand.  “You won't say anything, will you?”

“Of course not,” Sue assured her, guiding Becky towards the showers. “You go and get cleaned up, okay? I'm going to run back to our office to get you a change of clothes.”

Becky giggled, her tiny smile becoming a grin as she stood on her tiptoes to kiss Sue's cheek. “Okay.”

“Yeah, yeah,” Sue said affectionately, gently carding a hand through Becky's hair. “I love you too. Now scoot.”

Becky sighed as she stripped, kicking her soiled clothes out of the way and turning the nozzle on the shower. What on earth had possessed her to kiss Sue like that? She was twenty-three, and Sue...well, Becky wasn't sure exactly how old her mentor was, but she supposed it didn't matter since they were both adults. 

The warm water did her good, washing any lingering traces of her accident away as well as beginning to renew her spirits. By the time Sue had returned with a fluffy towel and a fresh outfit she was smiling, albeit nervously. 

“I'm not going anywhere,” she soothed, wrapping the younger in the towel. “One little accident isn't going to scare me away, I promise.”

“But...I...it's not just one,” Becky mumbled, cheeks red. “There have been others.”

“And that's okay,” Sue murmured, voice gentle as she regarded the other with tenderness. “What happens between us stays between us.”

“Do you really mean that?” Becky asked, not daring to look at her older mentor for fear of disgust, or worse, pity.

The pleading tone tugged at Sue's heart, twining its way into its depths like vines around a pillar. “I really do. Now, get dressed and then we'll head back to our office.”

Becky really did smile then, watching as she stepped away to give her some privacy. Secretly, Becky wished she hadn’t. She didn't mind if Sue saw her naked; plus, if she was going to be truly honest with herself, she wanted to see Sue naked, too. Heat rose in Becky's cheeks as she quickly pulled on her spare tracksuit (and if her brain provided her with a mental image of one very wet and soapy Sue Simpson, well, no one needed ever know).

The walk back to their office was mostly silent save for the muffled voices of students from various classrooms, something they were both grateful for when Becky reached for Sue's hand again. Sue looked at Becky with a warmth only they knew about as she squeezed the other’s hand gently as if to reassure her that she wasn't going anywhere.

Sue locked the office door with her free hand, only letting go to press a section of the wall and watching in amusement when Becky gasped in surprise when the secret passage was revealed.

“What…?” Becky began, but Sue put a finger to her lips and led the younger woman through the opening, grinning as Becky watched it close without any trace.

“Just come with me,” Sue answered. “You've had a rough morning. Besides, we don't need anyone finding us in a questionable position.”

Becky nodded, wrapping her arms around the older woman in a fierce hug. Sue laughed gently, pulling her close and stroking her hair for a minute before letting go and guiding her into the beginning of her secret suite of rooms. 

SCARLETHMILLER1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SCARLETHMILLER1

“I had these rooms soundproofed years ago,” Sue said, wrapping an arm around Becky's waist. “So,  no matter what happens or how loud things get, nobody will hear us.”

Becky's face turned red, although she wasn't too surprised given Sue did seem to know everything before it happened. She grinned up at her, wanting desperately to kiss the older woman’s lips but unsure how to broach the subject.

Thankfully, Sue took charge as usual, lifting the other into her arms easily to press a soft, tender kiss to her lips. 

“Mmmm…” Becky murmured, wrapping her arms around Sue's neck before kissing her back. “I...you don't know how long I've wanted you to do that.”

Sue laughed, tenderly stroking Becky's cheek with two fingers. “We're alone, these rooms are thoroughly soundproofed, and nobody else knows where we are. Call me Sue.”

“Sue,” Becky murmured, nervously trying out the name. “Sue…”

“Good girl,” Sue praised, beginning to pepper Becky's face with light kisses. “And for the record, I've known about your feelings for me for as long as you've had them.”

Becky smiled, knowing she shouldn't be surprised. "Of course you have."

Sue grinned, booping her young lover’s nose before kissing her deeply. “You taste so sweet.”

Becky made a soft, contented noise as she tried to get even closer to Sue, pouting adorably when their clothes got in the way. Her older lover chuckled, carrying her into the bedroom to set her on the bed with a soft thump.  She shifted, carefully kneeling on the bed to kiss her and giggling as Sue climbed on top of her. Her hands immediately sought out Sue's breasts, squeezing and stroking them as best she could with her top still on.

“You can take it off, you know,” Sue murmured, removing Becky's glasses to place them on the nightstand. 

Becky's eyes went wide, hardly daring to believe that this was happening. Her smaller hand hovered over the zipper on Sue's top, sure that unzipping it would be the end of the dream. 

“What's wrong?” Sue asked, lovingly tucking a stray piece of hair behind Becky's ear. “Talk to me, huh?”

“I don't want to wake up,” Becky answered. “This has turned into one of the best days of my life even though it didn't start out that way and I'm struggling to believe that I'm not dreaming.”

Sue smiled, rolling over so that Becky was now on top of her.

“You aren't dreaming, I promise,” she soothed, pinching Becky's butt in hopes of proving her point and chuckling when Becky made a soft noise of fake protest. “See?”

Becky nodded, finally pulling the zipper down to expose Sue's breasts and pouting at the surprisingly feminine lavender bra that was currently holding them captive. Sue winked in response, sending a delicious jolt of heated electricity through her young love’s body. She shifted, sitting up so they could both be removed and sighing in contentment when Becky's hands resumed their prior activities. 

“Good girl,” Sue praised, catching her lips in a deep, passionate kiss. “Yes, just like that.”

Becky could only moan softly against the other’s lips in response, desperately pressing herself against Sue as though she was trying to crawl inside her body. Sue broke the kiss after a moment, carefully unzipping Becky's top and undoing her bra with practiced ease. Her large hands cupped Becky's breasts, kneading and stroking gently as her thumb and forefingers played with her nipples.

“Sue...please…” 

Becky moaned, beginning to grind desperately against the other woman's thigh. Sue smirked, carefully holding her still with one hand, using her other to slide underneath the waistband of her pants. Sue's fingers felt like heaven against her wet, sensitive heat, and it wasn't long before she came harder than she'd ever done in her life. Sated, Becky slumped against her lover, burying her face into Sue's shoulder as she rode out the aftershocks.

“Wow,” she murmured, pressing a light kiss to her nose. “I didn't know it could feel like that…”

Sue laughed. “You think that felt good? This is just the beginning.”

Published 
Written by JustAnotherSapphic
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments