Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Kristen Has A House Guest

"Kristen pampers Nina and enjoys the object of her sexual desire and things get wet."

4
0 Comments 0
3.0k Views 3.0k
2.0k words 2.0k words

I was expecting Nina to arrive at 6 pm. There were some things I wanted to get prepared before her arrival. We would both share my bedroom.

The doorbell rang and I went to answer. It was Nina.

“Hi, Kristen. I have a couple of bags with my clothes,” said Nina.

“Let me help you with the bags and show you where you will be sleeping.”

“Will I have a room?” said Nina.

“Nina, we are going to be sharing my room. It is large enough for both of us.”

“Kristen, I was not expecting this,” said Nina.

“Nina, we will get you settled and then we will take a shower together.”

“Kristen, I have never been naked with another girl,” said Nina.

“I am going to help you to appreciate your body. You are a beautiful and sexy woman. You have no idea of the effect you have on people. I heard a few of the girls talking about you.”

“What did they say and who was it?” said Nina.

“I will tell you later. They were talking about how hot you look, and they admire your beautiful legs and tight ass.”

“I have never seen anyone looking at me,” said Nina.

“Nina, they are not going to come up to your face. They were talking about how they want to get between your legs.”

“Are there a lot of lesbian working at the firm?” said Nina.

“Nina, the girls are not lesbian. There are some that like dicks but find the females exciting. There is nothing like kissing a girl with soft lips. Some of the girls are bisexual.”

“I do not know what I would do if one of the girls made a pass at me,” said Nina.

“I asked the girls not to make any moves on you. There is a group called 'Ring of Friends'. We are pussy lovers. I am asking the girls to get a tattoo with the letters 'ROF'. The letters will let other girls know who is in the group. We have girls in upper management.”

“Can I join the group?” said Nina.

“We can talk later. Come over here and let me undress you.”

I removed her outer clothing to reveal a sexy looking Nina. She wore a garter with black stockings. She looked sexy in her matching red bra and panties. I hand my hand moving over her smooth skin. I removed the remainder of her garments.

“Nina, you look beautiful. I am going to pamper you while you are here.”

I removed my clothes and I was standing naked in front of Nina. I took her hands and placed each hand on my breast.

“Nina, I want you to rub my tits like they are yours.”

I took Nina by the hand and walked to the bathroom. I adjusted the water and we stepped in the shower. I let Nina get wet and I was standing behind her. My breast was pressing against her back.

As the water was flowing over her body my hands were rubbing her tits and I let my hand move towards her mound. I could hear her breathing increasing.

“Kristen, I appreciate what you are doing but why?” said Nina.

“I want to be honest, after we talked, I was thinking about our conversation and I could not say no. I am excited to have you standing here.”

“I feel comfortable. I like the feel of your hands over my body. I have not had anyone to touch me like you are,” said Nina.

“What is it that you fantasize about?”

“Since we talked, I have had a lot of thoughts about you. I want to feel you licking my pussy. I have never masturbated to orgasm. I want to do a sixty-nine position. I heard two girls in the bathroom talking about scissoring,” said Nina.

“I think you have covered a lot. I hope you don’t want all this in one night.”

Nina turned to face me, and we embraced, and we enjoyed a passionate kiss. Our hands were rubbing each other.

I slipped my hand between her legs and found her womanhood. I slowly ran my fingers over her outer lips and Nina started to moan.

“Oh, Kristen. Please more. I want to cum so bad. Yes. Rub my pussy, honey,” said Nina.

I was whispering in Nina’s ear.

“Honey, I will make you cum, but not right now.”

I turned the water off and we stepped out of the shower. We dried each other off and walked back to the bed.

Nina was lying face down and I picked up a jar of Josie Maran whipped argan oil a vanilla apricot scent. I applied the oil to her feet and slowly massaged each one. My hands slowly made their way up to her calf and I massaged each one. I was careful not to go too far up her thighs to her moist spot.

I concentrated on her inner thighs while she was slowly moving her hips. My hands were on each cheek as I massaged them with oil. I parted her soft cheeks to view her pretty butt hole. The pink outer ring looked delicious. I was tempted to lean over to lick her tight spot. I blew some air across her opening and she flexed her muscle. I did rub my hand in between her cheeks.

I continued to rub oil into her back, shoulders, and neck. Nina was putty in my hands. I could tell she was drifting off to sleep. I had her to roll over and she looked at me and smiled.

“Kristen, you keep this up and I am going to be in a deep sleep,” said Nina.

“I want to get you relaxed and to enjoy the moment. Your skin is soft to the touch. You look beautiful.”

RosalineEderson
Online Now!
Lush Cams
RosalineEderson

I was kneeling over Nina as I was rubbing her breast and watched her nipples get erect. I leaned over and sucked each one.

“Oh, Kristen that feels good. Please keep sucking,” said Nina.

“I want to use my fingers, hands, tongue, lips, and my mouth to make you feel good and to have a wonderful orgasm.”

“Kristen, you are saying it like it’s going to be torture,” said Nina.

“No, I am going to make love to your pussy. I want to lick the outer lips of your labia and then the inner. I want to put my mouth over your vagina and slowly suck you. My tongue will go along the sides of your lips. I will make you hornier and hornier.”

“The anticipation may get me off and hearing you talk excites me more. Yes, make love to me,” said Nina.

As I was moving down Nina’s body, I was placing small kisses on her stomach. I could hear her breathing increasing.

I was looking down at the place of my desire.

“Nina, you have a beautiful pussy. I can see a drop of your juice on your outer lips.”

“Nina, your skin is smooth and without hair, it looks prettier. I will stroke, kiss, lick, and suck you, honey.”

“Kristen, you are doing a lot of talking and I am horny. Please do something to my pussy. Please touch me,” said Nina.

I placed my hand to pitch her lips in between my fingers and licked the outer part of her clit from top to bottom. I blew lightly and then I sucked her lips in.

“Oh fuck! Yes. Just like that do it some more. Suck me,” said Nina.

I parted her lips and my tongue slid along the outside and I made a circle around her lips. I slowly pushed my tongue into her wet pussy and started to move it around. Nina was thrusting her hips towards my face.

“Kristen, go faster with your tongue. Fuck me with it. You are just teasing me. Eat my pussy like you mean it,” yelled Nina.

“You get nasty when you are horny.”

“Only when my pussy is hot like now. It has been a while, and I want to cum so bad. You said you were going to make me cum,” said Nina.

“I want to enjoy your pussy. You taste sweet.”

Nina had reached down to grab my head and pulled me tight to her pussy.

“Kristen. Please suck my pussy. Get your tongue in deeper. Eat my pussy,” yelled Nina.

“Are we going to have our first fight over me not eating your pussy fast enough?”

“Nina, turn over and get on your knees. Put your head down on the pillow.”

I was looking at Nina’s beautiful pussy. I slowly rubbed her outer lips and pressed two fingers in. I felt her vaginal walls tighten. I extended my tongue to come in contact with the smooth area between her pussy and tight hole.

“Fuck! Kristen what are you doing?” said Nina.

“I am going to enjoy myself and pleasure you in the process. Just relax.”

I let my tongue slowly move away from the area of my sexual excitement. I brushed my tongue across her spot, and she wiggled her hips. I had my tongue flat to cover her opening. It was slick and I could feel her moving her muscle.

“Oh God! Yes, Kristen. Do not stop. Do whatever you want to do. I love it, honey. Lick my tight hole. Agghhh. Stick your fingers in deeper,” said Nina.

Nina started moving her hips out of control. I was trying to hold her still as my tongue and fingers were busy. It was sloppy wet between her legs.

I increased the pressure of my tongue and fingers went in deeper.

“Kristen. I cannot control myself. Fuck. So good. I am cuummiinngg. Oh Kristen! Fuck. Something is happening. Agghhh,” said Nina.

The next thing I knew Nina’s hips shook as she started to release a powerful spray onto the bed. It was amazing and sexy. I never expected that to happen. I started moving my fingers faster.

“Cum, honey. Let it all out. You are so nasty. Yes. Yes.”

Nina had reached back and was pulling my head into her ass.

“Stop teasing me. Stick your tongue in me. Please I want to feel it. Do it. Push it in my pretty tight hole. I'm cuummiinngg again. Agghh,” yelled Nina.

As soon as I pushed my tongue in I felt her muscle grip my tongue. This was beyond my wildest dream. It was wet and warm.

My tongue was forced out and when my fingers slipped from Nina’s pussy she turned around. Nina grabbed me and started licking my lips to taste her juices. I was pushed back on the bed.

“Kristen, I am so hot right now. You are going to be my first girl. I want to taste your pussy. I want to make you cum hard on my face. Please cum for me. Please,” said Nina.

I felt Nina part my lips and she pushed her tongue deep in my pussy. I heard a slurping sound. Nina was moving her head around in small circles.

“I love your pussy, Kristen. I want to suck your juices. Oh, God. You are so wet. Cum for me baby,” said Nina.

“Oh God! I am cuummiinngg. Yes. Yes! Work your tongue, Nina.”

My legs were stretched out and I tensed. It had been a while since my orgasm was that exciting.

Nina crawled up and placed her wet lips against mine as we kissed and sucked each other’s tongues. Our legs were interlocked as we held each other. The bed was soaked from sweat and sex.

“Kristen, we have to do this again,” said Nina.

“This was a sample. More to cum.”

Published 
Written by RedPonyak
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors