Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Rose & Music Festival

"A group of friends are attending a festival, and the unexpected occurs."

31
3 Comments 3
3.8k Views 3.8k
2.8k words 2.8k words

Kelly stood in front of the arched full-length floor mirror, wondering if the dress she wore was perfect for the Rose & Music Festival. The popular outdoor event took place every year in California. There were world-class DJs, entertainers, boozy beverages, and food trucks. Kelly had decided to wear a Persian pink high-slit chiffon maxi dress. The front part of the dress had a cross V-neck and puffy off-the-shoulder sleeves.  She loved how it complimented her shape and her nutmeg skin tone. Her long blonde and pink box braids were styled in a bun. 

Kelly and her friends purchased the les cabinets & pool lounge package, including a cabana for ten guests, table service, and multiple wine bottles. They also rented a party bus to ensure everyone got home safely. 

The party bus was scheduled to arrive at Kelly’s townhouse in thirty minutes. She quickly headed into the bathroom to finish applying makeup. The music coming from the Google device in the master bedroom was playing Shanell’s song called so good. In a matter of minutes, her face appeared flawless and the rest of her body glowed from body glitter perfume. Kelly glanced at the time again, the party bus was going to arrive soon. She gathered her belongings and waited outside on the porch. Momentarily a long black bus had come down the block and parked behind her 2023 white Range Rover Evoque Se. When the doors opened, Kelly recognized her friend Dustin coming off the bus. He was wearing a retro stripe button-down dress shirt with white pants. It looked like he had come from a GQ editorial shoot. A few buttons were undone to reveal his godly chest.   

“Are you ready to come on the party bus Kelly or have you decided to continue modeling from the porch?” Dustin asked jokingly. 

He laughed as Kelly gave him a dirty look, she walked over to him and hugged him. The Grecian-styled dress showcased her glittery breasts. Dustin interpreted the communication from his friend’s double d cup. They were saying, “Come get glittery titty fucked!” If he had not viewed Kelly as a sister, he would happily oblige by coating her tits with cum.

When she boarded the bus, the driver was an older gentleman in his mid-fifties. Kelly read his name badge on his polo shirt, it was Peter. The smile on the bus driver’s face reminded her of how Santa Claus had come down to the chimney and saw a plate of warm cookies for him. Unfortunately, for Peter, there was nothing she wanted to offer him. Kelly’s friends listened or danced to Afrobeat music, drank, took pictures, and conversed. Everyone on the party bus was ecstatic to see Kelly, including her best friend Mariah. 

Mariah and Kelly remained roommates in college until they graduated. Kelly admired how her best friend was confident, adventurous, creative, and straightforward. Mariah’s hair was styled in a long braided ponytail that went down to her booty. The printed pink marble slinky cut-out maxi dress complimented her best friend’s curvy shape. 

Mariah had sat down beside Kelly on the party bus and began chatting with her. 


“I noticed the bus driver greeted your glittery tits,” Mariah whispered. 

“He looked ready to motorboat me,” Kelly said. 

“Brbrbrbrbrbrb,” Mariah mimicked the sounds of a boat. 

Kelly and her best friend laughed until tears were coming down their faces. Afterward, they had taken pictures together, danced on the pole, and continued speaking for the remainder of the ride. 

“Ladies and gentlemen we have arrived at the Rose & Music Festival,” Peter announced. 

Once Kelly and her friends reached the entrance, the security guards were instructing people to go through the metal detectors. They followed signs that led them to the VIP-check-in station. The floral decorations and creative props enhanced the overall appearance of the event. Kelly noticed Dustin unbuttoning his dress a little more. 

“NEXT,” a woman shouted. 

Dustin made sure he was the only one to greet the attractive host, the name badge read Jasmine. The outfit she wore was a color block knitted mini cardigan dress, her legs were short but her thighs were thick. Jasmine seemed overly happy to greet Dustin by flashing him a dazzling smile. 

“Good afternoon, Jasmine,” Dustin said. 

“Hello, what’s your name?” Jasmine asked. 

“Dustin Bradley,” he answered. 

“Welcome to the Rose & Music Festival, Mr. Dustin Bradley and his friends. I hope everyone has a great time. There are some guidelines I need to go over a few guidelines for the v.i.p section. First, you must show the security guards the bracelets every time you re-enter the cabana. Non-v.i.p members are not permitted. A waitress has been assigned to order and bring food to everyone. I ask that you have patience with her because she’s also servicing another group of people sharing the space,” Jasmine said. 

“Thank you for explaining everything to us,” Dustin said while winking at her. 

-After Jasmine finished placing v.i.p bracelets on everyone’s wrist, she led them to their cabana. 

Kelly and her friends passed a selfie booth, a personalized floral bouquet station, and games. Mariah had nudged her as they walked passed several irresistible men. When they arrived at the cabana there was already a group of people at another cabana sharing the same space as them. Kelly recognized a woman who was talking with her friends. 

Shitttt,” Kelly said to herself. 

There was a gorgeous woman wearing a pink floral, sweetheart neckline bustier dress that flared out. She had thick curly black hair, a rose blige complexion, and hazel brown eyes. Her name was Summer Jordan and worked as a senior manager at Neiman Marcus. 

She quickly turned around, not wanting Summer to know of her presence. 

Kelly worked was a visual merchandiser manager for an apparel brand called True & Time. The high-end collection was available at Neiman Marcus and other high-end stores. She visited the store three times a month to ensure the brand was up to standard. The creative props used to elevate the brand presence was always shipped to the store and located in Summer’s office. 

One morning Kelly arrived early to Neiman Marcus early because she needed to install new graphics for the brand  True & Time. After Kelly finished checking into the building with security, she proceeded to Summer’s office. The lights were on and the door was open but no one was inside. Kelly went inside, she noticed a lovely shade of green lingerie on Summer’s desk. It was a size 36DD bra along with panties that were wet and sticky. The new graphics were in the closet Summer assigned to her. Kelly retrieved the items and then looked at the lingerie set again. She closed the door, then started feeling the warm bra and stared at the wet panties. 

“EARTH TO KELLY,” Derek shouted.  

He waved his large hands in her face.  

Derek was Dustin’s childhood friend for over fifteen years, they were thick as thieves. He was compassionate, hilarious, intelligent, and very attractive. Derek wore a blue checkered short sleeve button-down top with white shorts. His long dreads were pulled back. 

“I am extremely sorry. I was thinking about all of the things I need to accomplish at work,” Kelly lied. 

“I have done the same thing,” Derek said with a smile. 

“What do you suggest that I do, to keep my mind off work?” she asked.

“If you want to conquer the anxiety of life, live in the moment, live in the breath,” he answered. 

“Wow, that was a wonderful piece of advice. Thank you,” Kelly said. 

“No problem. I brought you a glass of rose,” Derek said. 

“Thank you again,” Kelly said.  

“Everyone, our waitress, Aralie, has started taking orders. If you have not ordered, please look at the link I sent in the group chat,” Dustin said. 

“Have you decided on an entree or appetizer, Derek?” Kelly asked. 

“The bbq jerk turkey burger,” he answered. 

ChristyRyder
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ChristyRyder

“MMM, sounds yummy. I have decided to order the big momma’s chopped cheese,” Kelly said. 

“Oooo, you are hungry,” Derek laughed. 

“Yes,” Kelly said. 


Aralie had brought out the food, everyone had ordered and it smelled delicious. Derek remained seated beside Kelly, offering to get her anything she needed. Mariah winked at her, she mentioned running into him at the grocery store. Once everyone finished eating, some people headed toward the stage to watch the performances. Instead of following everyone, Kelly decided to ride the giant Ferris wheel. 

The ride attendant Justin greeted and escorted her to an available sightseeing cabin. 

“I no longer have any available cabins, do you mind if one person joins you?” he asked. 

“Not at all,” Kelly answered. 

“Thank you,” Justin answered. 

He signaled for the customer to join her in the sightseeing cabin and then closed the door behind them. Kelly was focused on taking pictures and recording videos, she almost forgot there was someone a board. 

“Hey Kelly,” 

She turned around quickly to see Summer Jordan with a smile on her face. 

Damn it,” Kelly said to herself. 

“I am surprised to see you, Kelly,” Summer said as she embraced her friend.

“The dress you have on looks great on you,” Kelly said. 

“Thank you. I am also surprised you are on the Ferris wheel alone” Summer said. 

 “My friends were interested in watching the performances and wanted to watch,” Kelly said. 

“Mine were interested too,” Summer said. 

“How much of the wine have you drank?” Kelly inquired. 

“My friends and I have been enjoying the tequila rose shots. I have a few to-go cups left in my purse,” Summer answered. 

“We should have some,” Kelly said. 

Summer had sat down on the comfortable couch in the sightseeing cabin. She spoke about celebrity gossip, fashion, and work. When Kelly finished having her third shot, Summer changed the topic.

“I have enjoyed the sound of your laughter,” Summer said. 

“Thank you,” Kelly said. 

“I needed to discuss something with you and I believe you are the perfect person to talk about it with,” Summer said. 

“Summer, you purposely waited until I was slightly tipsy,” Kelly said. 

“Maybe,” Summer said while smirking. 

“You have my full attention, Summer,” Kelly said. 

“Neiman Marcus has carried a popular lingerie brand called happy you in the store for five years. The summer collection was released earlier this month, the colors are beautiful. I purchased the love bird set,” Summer said. 

“It sounds like a beautiful shade of red that has looked great on you,” Kelly said. 

“It’s not red,” Summer said. 

“Really,” Kelly said, with a puzzled facial expression. 

“It’s an exotic green color. The brand Happy You used the color name from a company called Pantone. They are recognized around the world as a leading source of color information through seasons, trend forecast, customer color development, and palette recommendations for product and corporate identity,” Summer said. 

“I have heard of them. I know they also provide a universal language of color that enables color-critical decisions through every stage of the workflow for brands and manufacturers,” Kelly said. 

“Yes. One morning I arrived early at Neiman Marcus because I wanted to complete my work and not be distracted,” Summer said.

“I rarely see you alone in your office,” Kelly said. 

I know. When I had finished working it felt like a burden was lifted off my shoulders. I wanted to treat myself to a job well done,” Summer said. 

“I have treated myself to a soft, gooey cinnamon roll from the bakery across the street. I am curious to know what you decided to do?” Kelly asked. 

“I masturbated in my office with the door open,” Summer answered. 

“OMG,” Kelly shrieked. 

“I had slipped my hands underneath my dress, fingering myself until I reached an orgasm. My hard nipples were pressed against my lovebird-colored bra and my panties were wet with cum. I needed a sexual release,” Summer said. 

“Wow,” Kelly said. 

“I used the employee bathroom to change into new undergarments. When I was headed back to my office, I saw you touching my 36DD bra and licking my cum out of my panties,” Summer said. 

“I... I.. can explain,” Kelly stuttered. 

“Why were you interested in my undergarments?” Summer inquired. 

“I was curious,” Kelly responded. 

“What if I was curious as well,” Summer said. 

The bold statement had caught Kelly off guard, no words were coming to mind. She noticed Summer shifted to be closer and felt warm hands rubbing her knee. Kelly thought back to the self-heated 36DD-sized bra. 

“When was the last time you have thought about me?” Summer asked. 

“I had thought about you, last night, Summer,” Kelly admitted. 

“If I was with you last night, would you have let me do anything I wanted to you?” Summer inquired. 

“Yes,” Kelly answered. 

Summer remembered putting on new undergarments in the employee bathroom. When she headed back to her office, Kelly was touching her warm bra and licking her panties. She watched nearby, it was a turn-on. Summer was tempted to finger herself in the hallway but the risk of getting caught was too great. She had gone straight home after work, fingering and toy fucking her juicy pussy throughout her apartment. The image of Kelly in her office had replayed over and over in her mind numerous times.

Kelly watched as Summer stood up inside the cabin, she began removing her dress and panties. She stared at Summer’s naked flesh, it was a turn-on. Kelly had untied the strings behind her neck allowing her glittery breasts to dangle freely. Summer sat down in her lap, and they began making out. Kelly cupped her lover’s peachy ass cheeks. She loved how Summer’s breasts were pressed against hers, they were becoming glittery. 

“I need to have you,” Summer begged. 

Before Kelly could have responded, Summer’s soft lips covered the large breasts. The nipple-sucking was driving her insane. , it was only a matter of time before love marks appeared on her delicate skin.

“OOooo, Summmmeeer,” Kelly moaned. 

Once she was finished leaving award-winning love marks on Kelly. Summer positioned herself in between her lover’s legs. She smiled as she pulled the wet panties off and tossed them to the side. Summer latched onto Kelly’s saccharine pussy, which was overflowing with juices. 

Justin, the Ferris wheel attendant, was stroking his meaty cock underneath his grey hoodie. He was watching the sexy lesbians on the camera pleasuring one another. The music coming from the stage was loud, so he turned on the volume in the sightseeing cabin to hear the sexual noises. 

“Yes, yes…uh ungh uh uh uh augh,” Kelly screamed. 

The power of Summer’s wet tongue was moving fast like the Tasmanian devil spinning like a madman. Kelly was unable to hold her composure, she gave into the earth-shattering, and pussy stimulating orgasm. 

“SUMMMMERRRR,” Kelly screamed. 

Justin watched as Kelly’s enriched pussy juices splashed Summer’s face, it started dripping down her chin. He continued beating his meaty cock, in front of the small tv screen. Summer waited until her lover caught her breath and then gave her strict instructions. Justin’s eyes widened as he heard and watched Summer dry humped Kelly’s ass.

Shit, he had enough cum ready to explode on both of their fat asses if they asked him to,” Justin thought. 

In a matter of time, Justin witnessed Summer have a powerful orgasm, streams of fluid had run down her legs. He released another ample amount of cum. Allowing it to splash the small tv screen. A timer had gone off reminding him to let people off the ride. 

Kelly and Summer later exited the Ferris wheel, going in separate directions. 

Published 
Written by addictedtostories
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments