Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Book Club

26
16 Comments 16
11.4k Views 11.4k
2.8k words 2.8k words
Competition Entry: Bookish Stories

My sham of a marriage was finally over. My useless husband had decided that as soon as I reached the magic age of thirty he needed to look for a younger model. So when he finally admitted that he was screwing his nineteen-year-old secretary, I just snapped and kicked him out. The relief was palpable. But even though he had not treated me like a woman for some time, I found, much to my annoyance, that I missed having male company about the house.

I shared my relief and my misgivings with my best friend Claire when I invited her round one evening for some serious girl talk. Claire is a few years younger than me, just twenty-four, but I always feel I can confide in her and that she will understand.

“Oh, Claire, whatever happened. I know it was the right thing to do to get rid of him, but I just wish I could slip back into the dating scene again. It all seems so much effort now. You get used to being with one person and I swear you lose the knack of flirting. Not that I get that many opportunities anyway.”

Claire is, I should explain, very pretty; slim, blue eyes, blonde hair, the kind of girl that has eyes swivelling to catch a second glimpse of her lovely body. She never complains about lack of opportunity, though I don't think she's seeing anyone special at the moment.

“You just need to be in the right place at the right time, honey. You could always come along to my book club.”

“Book club? You're joking, of course. That sounds like the opposite of what I'm looking for.”

“Evelyn, dear, you need to widen your horizons a bit. You might find that this is a new experience for you.”

“What? A load of women sitting around talking about Jane Austen? I don't think so.”

Claire laughed. “This is not exactly a conventional book club, sweetheart. At least not any more. It certainly started off that way, but it has, shall we say, developed into something altogether more interesting over the years. And yes, it's all women, but that is the attraction; no men to spoil the fun.”

“You do know I'm looking for something more than a pleasant chat? To be frank, Claire, I need sex. I haven't had a good bang in months.”

Claire smiled enigmatically. “Our club has women of all ages, some of us single, some married, some in-between. But the one thing we all share is a love of the written word. And in particular of the erotic written word, especially when it's read aloud. We don't usually read a book in advance and then discuss it; we meet and then one of us reads from an erotic work that she likes while the others listen. It can be very sexy.”

“But frustrating?”

“Not at all. Look, Evelyn, the other thing we all have in common is that we're bi-curious to varying degrees. We have one or two gold-star lesbians in the group, but most of us are as comfortable with girls as we are with guys. And when we're all together listening to some sexy story, well, what's to stop us touching each other, kissing, maybe a bit more?”

Well, I certainly hadn't been expecting that. I had never even considered other women sexually before and I really wasn't sure how to react. Claire clearly saw my discomfort.

“Come on, honey. Don't tell me you've never thought about kissing or stroking another girl before? Ah, no – I can tell by your face that you haven't, Look, you're so innocent and sweet that it's almost a shame I have to say this, but would you like to have little experiment? Would you like to know how it feels to have another woman's hands on your body?”

I nodded meekly, oddly turned on by Claire's words and the way she looked at me with lust in her eyes. A strange tingling feeling came over me as she took me by the hand and led me through to the bedroom.

She told me to strip off and lie face down on the bed and said she'd be back in a minute. I wrapped a towel around me and lay down as she had told me. After a short time, she came back and asked me if I'd ever had a massage before. When I told her I hadn't she said, “I think you'll like it, you're in for a treat.”

I should explain that Claire works in a beauty parlour and carries around her treatment bag a lot of the time. She had some warm oils which she rubbed on her hands and then started to massage my arms and shoulders – it felt so good to have a firm hand pressing into my flesh like that and I started to drift away.

“Is that good?” she said, as her fingers pressed into my shoulders.

“Yes,” I said, “very good.”

She then moved to my legs and started kneading and pressing my calves and thighs – moving right up my legs. “Do you like that?” she murmured.

I just mumbled, but it was heavenly – her hands moving under my towel and nearly reaching my pussy. I reached behind me and touched her leg. “Is that alright?” I said.

“It's your massage,” she replied, “I just want you to be happy.  Shall I just remove this towel?”

“Please,” I replied.

She continued massaging my thighs, kneading my bum cheeks with her hot hands. “Is that okay?” she said.

“More than okay,” I replied. Her hands went back to my thighs and squeezed gently, just touching my pussy as she did so. By this time I was feeling very horny and my ass rose to meet her touch. She responded by letting her fingers rub my pussy. “Mmm, that feels good, “ I said.

“I'm so glad, “ she replied, “Why don't you turn over and I'll massage your front.”

I turned over to lie on my back. She straddled my body and started rubbing from my shoulders down to my tits – when she got there she tugged lightly at my nipples, which by now were very hard.

To my amazement, she leaned forward and kissed me on the lips. “Hope you don't mind,” she said.

I said nothing but kissed her in return, savouring the taste of her hot lips on mine.

By this time I was feeling very hot and horny so I reached under her dress to feel her taut body – she just lifted her arms and took her dress off – she looked magnificent as she rose above me, her shapely tits now on full view. I reached up and kissed them, teasing her nipples with my hot mouth. She moaned softly. We were both now naked and holding each other tight, kissing and cuddling in a hot frenzy.

“Oh, baby,” she said, “You are so fuckable.”

Well, never in my life had I been called “fuckable” before, but just hearing her say that drove me to heights of lust. I sucked hard on her nipples as my hand reached down for her sopping wet cunt. She was so wet my fingers just slipped right inside her and she threw her head back, moaning with lust.

Of course, she was the perfect professional – she leaned forward and whispered in my ear: “I so want to lick that sweet pussy of yours.” And that is what she did – she moved down my body so that her face was between my thighs and then started lapping at my cunt. I had never been licked by another woman before, and it was driving me crazy – her tongue seemed to know exactly the right spot – my swollen pussy lips, my hard clit – until she was tongue-fucking me into a storm of passion. My hips bucked and rose to meet her hot lips and tongue until I could stand it no longer and exploded in a massive climax. My cunt throbbed with pleasure as she gently sucked on my pussy and I subsided at last. I was so happy, I pulled her up to me and kissed her lips, tasting my own pussy juices on her mouth and tongue – it was amazing.

But of course, it didn't end there.

“Let me taste your cunt," I said.

“Mmm,” she replied, “I was hoping you'd say that.” She lay back on the couch, her legs wide apart, her fingers holding her pussy lips wide for me to see – she was very wet and obviously aching for some attention.

Amelia_Malbec
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Amelia_Malbec

My tongue found her swollen pussy lips and for the first time in my life I tasted another woman's pussy juices – she was so sweet and wet I just lapped them up. Flicking my tongue up and down her wet slit and teasing her hard clit felt so amazingly good – I pulled her pussy lips apart and drank in those hot juices which were now flowing so freely from her aroused cunt. My mouth filled with the sweet nectar and I felt my lips and tongue coated with that beautiful honey. Her hips started bucking and I pressed my mouth firmly over her pussy until she came right in my mouth, squirting hot juices all over me. It felt so good to make another woman cum like that.

Afterwards, we lay in each other's arms and kissed – tasting our juices on our mouths and stroking our sated bodies.

“Did you enjoy your massage?” she whispered as she kissed first my lips, then my ear.

“It was fucking amazing,” I said. “Thank you so much.”

She smiled at me: “This is only the beginning, sweetheart,” she said. “Just wait till the girls at the book club see you; you'll not be short of attention, I can promise.”

Well, I went along to Claire's house for the next meeting of her book club. I confess I was a little apprehensive, but also very curious. When I got there, the girls were already sitting around sipping wine and chatting. There were seven or eight of us including Claire, most of them my age with one or two older women. All of them looked very glamorous to my untrained eye. Claire introduced me to the group and I took a seat on the couch next to one of the older women, Angie, who immediately put me at my ease by saying how welcome I was and that she hoped I'd become a regular.

As Claire dimmed the lights, she started the session off by opening her copy of the book they were currently reading. For my benefit she began with a little resume of what I'd missed.

“Thank you for coming tonight, ladies,” she said. “As you know we're currently reading “A Czech girl in London,” the story of Jana and her new life in a new country.

'Jana has taken a job as PA to a wealthy businessman, After a hot threesome with her new boss and his wife Sam, Jana finds that Sam has ideas for something a little different. One evening when Jana and Sam are alone at Sam's house, Sam suggests that they put on a bit of a show for their secret audience. When Jana wonders what Sam could mean by this she simply takes Jana through to the bedroom and, leaving the lights on, raises the blinds. Across the street a curtain twitches, but the girls couldn't see anyone there. Jana continues the story.

'I was so wet by now that I just couldn't hold back any more and kissed Sam deeply while running my hand up her thigh to feel her hot pussy just inches away. She had her hand on my tits under my t-shirt and was squeezing my hard nipples till I could only moan with pleasure. We used our fingers on each other until we just had to rip our clothes off and fuck properly – starting with a 69 that seemed so natural it was as if we'd been born for this. We were both so horny that we came very quickly, my pussy juices flooding her hot mouth as she tongue-fucked me; she came at the same time and once again I tasted that sweet juice from her cunt. It was even better than when we'd both fucked her husband.”

I found myself sinking deeper and deeper into the story, and was hardly aware of Angie's hand on my thigh, stroking me slowly as we listened. Claire continued reading.

'As we lay there Sam said, “I think you'll find we've got an audience, honey.”

'And sure enough, looking through the window, I could see the man in the house opposite looking down at us – he was trying to hide, but not doing a very good job of it. I looked straight at him and waved, then manoeuvred myself so that Sam and I were lying pussy to pussy, our naked bodies ready to give him a really hot show. We rubbed our cunts together, while I fingered my clit and Sam squeezed her tits – it felt so fucking hot as we ground our pussies and felt our tits and clit.”

By now I was getting very hot myself. Fortunately, Angie's experience at readings like this really helped; her hand had found it's way up my skirt and she was fingering my pussy through my panties. I just gave in to whatever was going to happen. Briefly, I turned to face Angie and kissed her lightly on the lips, just to let her know that I appreciated what she was doing. It was hard to concentrate on the story now, but Claire just carried on.

'Every so often I'd look up to see if our audience was still there – I'm sure he'd never seen anything quite like it! He made little attempt to hide the fact that he was wanking while watching us, but that made me feel even hornier. If ever I was in doubt, this clinched it; fucking Sam while this guy watched was one of the most amazing things I've ever done. As Sam moaned that she was about to cum, I fucked her harder, my cunt ready to explode with pleasure. And for the second time that night we both came together in a shattering climax. The fact that we were being watched made it one of the best fucks of my life.

'The guy smiled at us and held up his hand which even from here we could see was sticky with cum – he must have shot loads! I blew him a kiss, closed the blinds and went back to my super-hot lover.”

Angie's fingers were working wonders on my pussy. I was as wet as the girls in the story, and looking round the room I could see that everyone else was feeling the same thing. Most were fingering like me and Angie, oblivious to the others. As Angie nibbled my ear, my own hand moved up her leg to find she wasn't wearing any panties. My fingers slipped easily inside her as we masturbated together.

Claire was still reading, but becoming less fluent now as she was clearly excited by seeing the effect the story was having on the rest of us.

'Sam and I spent a hot night of love, exploring each other in numerous ways, till I felt I knew every inch of her gorgeous, sexy body. We fell asleep in each other's arms and I had so many wet dreams that I woke with my pussy leaking – Sam obviously has a sixth sense for these things and went down on me yet again, bringing me to yet another climax.

'As I returned the compliment and licked her pretty pussy to orgasm again, she said, “I hope your breakfast is as good as mine was!” I couldn't have put it better myself.”

Claire put the book down and joined a couple in the corner, where they all three fingered each other. Angie and I soon reached a climax, my fingers trailing pussy juice over her lovely hairy slit. It wasn't long before the room was filled with the sound of women being made to cum by their book club partners.

In retrospect, that was one of the most exciting moments of my life, and not an item of clothing had been shed. I'm now a regular at the book club and can tell you that sometimes it's not far off a full lesbian orgy. But why don't you try it for yourself? A seemingly innocent book club can hide all sorts of hot passions. Go on, give it a try. You know you want to.

 

Published 
Written by EvelynLi
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments