Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Call

"Use your words..."

15
2 Comments 2
3.2k Views 3.2k
1.8k words 1.8k words

I roll over in bed and stare at the clock, the glowing red numbers reading 1:17 a.m.

I could call her. She's on the West Coast, it's not too late.

I shouldn't. I need to sleep.

But I can't. My body is on fire. Missing her. Laying in bed, without her next to me, I can't help but miss her body. Her warmth. Her bright blond hair like a nightlight in the dark.

Who am I? She's only been gone for two days, this is ridiculous. She's coming back in less than twenty-four hours. When did I become so needy? Needy for her.

I move my hand down to my thigh, gently rubbing my smooth skin, gliding higher and higher until I can feel the heat emanating from my pussy.

I slowly trace the outline of my pussy lips through the thin fabric of my underwear.

Before I know it, my other hand is groping around the bed for my phone. I find it underneath the opposite pillow, my eyes squinting instinctively as the screen comes to life in the dark.

Almost ravenously, I pull up my recent calls and find her name at the top of the list. Almost as quickly as I dial, she answers.

"Hey baby," I hear in her deep sultry voice. The voice that has become my favorite sound in the world. The voice that gives me goosebumps on my skin and butterflies in my belly. There's nothing I wouldn't do to hear that voice.

"Hi..." is all I can muster. My fingers are still tracing my sex over my panties, making my voice go breathy and wobbly. I probably sound like a psycho stalker on the other end. Just heavy breathing in her ear.

"Hey, what's going on?" she says, worry immediately evident in her voice.

I stop touching myself as soon as I realize she thinks something is wrong. "Oh... nothing's wrong! I'm sorry, I just couldn't sleep and wanted to check in..." I reply shyly, now feeling stupid for calling.

There's a beat of silence before I hear a small chuckle from the other end of the phone. "Haha! I see..." she says with a teasing tone.

Instinctively, I cover my face with my hand out of embarrassment. I feel like I've just been caught masturbating... which I basically have been, so...

"I just missed you... I wanted to see how you were doing," I said, trying to catch my breath.

"You wanted to see how I was doing at 1 o'clock in the morning, huh?" she said, obviously trying to stifle a laugh. "Is this a booty call?!" she asks, no longer able to hold back her laughter.

"...No, I just... I wanted..." I mumble, feeling more and more embarrassed with each fumbled word.

"Yes it is, isn't it?" She's no longer laughing, but I can still hear a tinge of amusement in her voice. But there's something else there as well. Her voice has gone darker. Maybe a hint of desire? "Tell me." She commands after a moment.

I've never been good at voicing what I want in bed. I'm shy, in and out of the bedroom, and get so quiet in awkward situations. She's the exact opposite. She's older than me and so beautiful and confident. She knows exactly what she wants and has no problem voicing it. It works when we're together, because she's able to bring that out in me, but without her physically here with me, I feel so uncomfortable saying what I really want. I guess I should have thought things out a little more before I called...

After a moment of silence, she says to me, "You called me, baby girl, now tell me what you want. I'm not there. How will I know what you want if you don't tell me?"

"Um... I... I just..."

"Okay, well if that's all, I'm gonna get going then." She says lightly. Love you, baby, goodni-"

"Wait! Don't go," I interrupt in a whinier tone than I intend. "I just... missed you..." I say quietly.

"You missed me, huh?" she asks.

"Yeah..."

"Did you miss... my lips?" she asks.

"Yes," I reply

"Say it," she commands.

"... I... missed... your lips..." I say, feeling my cheeks flush with heat.

"And where do want me to put my lips?" she asks.

"On mine?" I say.

"On yours? You want me to kiss you, baby? What else do you miss about me?" she demands.

I let out a small, involuntary whimper before replying, "Your hands..."

I can hear the smile in her voice as she responds. "Mmm... you missed my hands? And what exactly do you want me to do with my hands baby girl?"

"I want you to touch me," I mumble.

"Where baby? Tell me where you want me to touch you," she coaxes patiently.

"On my chest..," I say.

"You want my hands on your breasts? Okay." I hear a click on the other end. Turning off a light maybe? And then the sound of rustling sheets as she gets comfortable in her hotel bed. After a moment, she says, "I'm gonna need you to be my hands baby. Now, put me on speaker and take off your shirt for me pretty girl."

I hit the speaker phone button and lay my phone on the pillow next to me. I sit up and remove my shirt, tossing it onto the floor next to the bed. "Okay."

"Good girl," I hear from the phone beside my head. "Now, I want you to lick your fingers for me baby, get them really nice and wet. And then take your nipples in between your fingers. Roll them around, squeeze them as hard as you can take. Make those pretty pink nipples hard for me baby girl."

NancyLovely
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NancyLovely

I do as I'm told and slide my index and middle fingers on each hand into my mouth, licking them up and down before sliding them down to my nipples, pinching and rolling them between my fingers. pulling them and squeezing until they're hard little beads under my hands.

"Mmm... I can hear you moaning over there for me. Does that feel good baby? Are your little nipples nice and hard for me?"

"Yes!" I moan through heavy breaths.

"Yes what little girl? Tell me," she demands.

"Yes, my nipples are hard for you," I whimper.

"Good girl," she praises me. "Now, I want you to move your hands lower for me baby. Go ahead and take your panties off."

I quickly move my hands down to hook my thumbs around the waistband of my underwear, sliding them down my legs and throwing them to the floor next to my shirt.

"Perfect. Now, run a finger through your slit for me."

My only reply is a soft moan as I move my right hand down between my thighs, drawing my middle finger up between my swollen lips, coating it in my wetness.

"Is your pussy good and wet baby girl?" She asks.

"Yes..." I moan.

"Yes, what, little one? I'm not there, so I need you to use your words. Tell me how wet you are, baby."

"Mhmm... My pussy is so fucking wet for you, mommy."

"Mmm..." she practically growls into the phone. "You know I love it when you call me that, little girl."

My body starts to tingle, hearing the animalistic tone her voice has taken on. Knowing I did that to her with my words.

"I want you to start touching yourself for me. Not too fast, I don't want you to come yet. Just move those juices around for me."

I move my fingers in slow lines from my opening up to my clit and back down again, feeling my wetness increase with every swipe.

"Put the phone down by your pussy, baby girl. I need to hear how wet you are."

I hold the phone next to my pussy as I rub, increasing my pace as I go, making sure to show off for her just how wet she's made me.

"Oh fuck, baby, I love that so much! Your pussy makes the prettiest sounds when she's wet."

I keep rubbing at a steady pace, working myself up, breathing heavier and heavier, quietly moaning for her through the phone.

"Are you ready to slide a finger into your pretty little pussy for mommy?" she asks.

"Mhmm..." is all I can manage.

"Come on, baby, what do you say?"

"Please, mommy," I reply, almost begging.

"That's my good girl. Go ahead and slide a finger or two inside, but keep that phone where it is. I need to hear you, baby."

I eagerly slide my index and middle fingers as far inside my pussy as I can, pushing in and pulling out again and again, the wet, squelching sounds of me fingering my pussy on full display for my lover on the other side of the phone. I hear her panting and moaning on her end. Imagining her touching herself to my sounds is only making me wetter and pushing me closer to the edge.

"Keep going, baby, keep fucking your little pussy for me!" she tells me. "You can come whenever you need to, but you have to tell me when you're ready."

I keep going for a few more minutes, focusing in on the sounds of her moaning for me through the phone. With my peak getting closer and closer, my body tenses and I moan out, "I'm gonna come!"

"Yes baby," she encourages me. "Come for me sweet girl. Come for mommy!"

My eyes squeeze shut and my head rolls back involuntarily as my back arches off the bed. With a few more pumps of my fingers, I come hard, moaning loudly and gushing into my hand.

My orgasm is so intense that it takes me a few moments before I can even register her voice coming through the phone. "...Baby girl... That was so good, honey... You did so good for me... Breathe..."

It takes me another few moments before I can speak, but when I'm able to, all I can get out is, "Wow..."

She laughs. "Wow is right little one. Sounded like you came so hard for me, didn't you, baby?"

"I did, mommy," I respond, still out of breath.

"You're such a good girl for me. Because you're such a good girl, I bought you a special gift on my trip. Check your phone honey, I just sent you a picture of it."

I lift my phone to my face and open the text she just sent me. Immediately, the screen fills with a photo of her lying in her hotel bed, wearing nothing but a large black strap-on.

"I should be home in about... fourteen hours?" she tells me. "So, in about fifteen hours, that strap is gonna be buried inside your pussy."

Before I even have a chance to respond, I hear, "I love you, baby, goodnight!" before the call ends.

This is gonna be the longest fifteen hours of my life...

Published 
Written by Violet_Rose
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments