Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Zak Is Away Kristen Plays At The Office

"Kristen introduced to the office Ring of Friends and a couple of new pleasures."

5
3 Comments 3
2.9k Views 2.9k
2.0k words 2.0k words

Kristen provides the details of the office encounter.

I admired myself in the mirror. I had on sheer black stockings with a garter belt, red thong, and matching bra. I felt sexy and thought about Zak. I put on a black tight skirt which gave my ass more accent. Next was a low- cut white blouse which gave a view of the top of my breast if you were standing over me. I had to hurry to get to work to set my plan for Susan and Mary using pictures of Louis and Zak.

We were working on a joint project and this gave me time to set her plan into play. Once they had arrived there was a meeting at 9 AM in the conference room. The two were wearing black stockings which showed the beauty of their legs and they had average size breasts. They got settled and I sat in between them and started to discuss the project.

After a couple of hours, I went to the printer and left my phone with the pictures on the screen of Zak and Louis. I looked from the printer to the conference room and saw Susan and Mary holding my phone as they talked. As I reached the door they moved quickly to place my phone down. We resumed our conversation about the project.

They invited me to lunch, and I declined and stated that I have work at my desk. I sent a text to Zak informing him they saw the pictures.

We resumed after lunch and met the deadline for the project. The company had a gym and I was asked to go. We agreed to meet in the lobby after work. At the end of the day I grabbed my bag and went downstairs. I saw Susan and Mary waiting for me.

It was Friday and the gym was empty. We signed in and went to the locker room. They took lockers on either side of mine. The two removed their clothes first and were standing nude while talking to me. I am sure they wanted me to get a view of their bodies. I tried not to glance at them. I saw they had beautiful shaved pussies and their lips protruded slightly. I noticed their nipples were hard. Once I had all my clothes off they both looked at me.

I felt a hand slide across my butt.

“Kristen your cheeks feel so tight. You must work out,” said Mary.

“Yes, and your stomach feels the same and your mound is so smooth,” said Mary.

I was trying to process the touching and the comments. I was wondering if anyone was going to touch my pussy.

“Sit down before you get dressed so we can talk,” said Mary.

“There are a few of the girls in the office that like pussy. We have started a club called Ring of Friends. Any girl you see with a pin like this and wearing stockings is a member. To be a member you need a sponsor. There must be at least 25 of us but I never counted. We have a few of the girls in management but we are discreet,” said Susan.

While Susan was talking Mary was rubbing my thigh and moving her hand close to my pussy.

“We had an eye on you the first day you started. I had a bet as to who was going to be first to lick your pussy. You are so beautiful," said Mary.

“I see that you get excited easily. Your lips are juicy. Mary had her finger moving my juice over my lips. You feel so good,” said Mary.

The two girls leaned over, and we all kissed. Another girl came in and just smiled.

We got dressed and did our workout. After the workout we all shared the large shower and helped to wash each other. Mary took extra time with her hands between my legs. I thought she was going to get down on her knees and eat my pussy.

“Part of the initiation Kristen is that we will give you a massage,” said Susan.

We exited the locker room and relocated to a massage room. I thought about Zak and Louis.

I was standing in the middle of the room and Mary and Susan started to rub me down with oil. I was getting a tingling feeling all over my body.

Once they finished, I was on the table on my back. Susan was over me and started to rub her body over mine with our tits rubbing together. It was a sexy feeling.

Susan stepped on the floor and was at my head and started kissing me and rubbing my tits.

“Kristen honey I am going to enjoy your pussy and I want you cuummiinngg hard,” said Mary.

Mary got up on the table between my legs and parted my vaginal lips. I felt her fingers moving over my lips then two fingers were in my pussy.

“Kristen I am going to suck your clit while I finger you. Oh baby. You taste so sweet and juicy,” said Mary.

Mary started pushing her fingers deeper and faster.

“Oh fuck. I am going to cum Mary. Faster baby. Please go faster. I want to cum so bad. Suck my pussy. I am cuummiinngg. Yes.”

Susan walked around to Mary and started licking my pussy juice off her face. It looked so hot.

“Kristen, I want you to get on all fours and lean forward,” said Mary.

What happened next almost had me jumping on the table.

“Oh Kristen, I am looking at your cute tight ass opening which is begging to be licked,” said Susan.

“Oh damn! Lick my ass. Yes! Yes! Please make cum again. Please. My ass has never been licked. Agghh.”

I felt three fingers being pushed into my pussy.

“I almost there. Yes. Lick me. Faster. Faster.”

charlotte_grey1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
charlotte_grey1

“Mary she is going to let loose…lick her ass. Faster. Faster,” said Susan.

I could not hold it and I started to spray my juice all over their faces.

“Susan suck it. Faster,” said Mary.

I rolled over and three of us kissed and held each other. I felt so spent.

“Kristen get on your back and let me show you how to scissor,” said Mary.

Mary was facing me and put her legs in between mine and I felt her pussy against mine.

“Kristen I want you to rub your pussy against mine and we are both so wet and it will feel better with pressure,” said Mary.

“Oh shit. Mary this feels so damn good. Yes. Yes. I am going to cum again doing this. Harder baby.”

“My pussy is so hot. Kristen. Faster. Faster. I want to cum. Your pussy feels so good. Oh yes,” said Mary.

I have never felt anything so stimulating from a woman.

“Okay you two, Cum. I want to see it. Rub your pussies. Yes. Keep grinding like that. Yes. Do it girls. So nasty,” said Susan.

Mary was holding onto my ass and I had my hand on her knee.

“Fuck. Now. I am cuummiinngg Kristen. Yes. Cum with me baby,” said Mary.

We were both shaking as our orgasm overtook our bodies. We both had pussy juice dripping between our legs.

I glanced over and Susan was finger fucking herself watching us.

“Oh fuck. That was so sexy and now I am cuummiinngg. Yes! Yes!,” said Susan

“Does this mean that I am in the club?”

“With a pussy and ass like yours we may have to vote you president,” said Susan.

“We do have to get you to meet the other girls. They will want to taste your pussy and ass,” said Mary.

“This is going to make it hard at work to get my job done. I’ll be sure to wear my pin.”

I must send a text to Zak. I know that he will get off. I wish I could tell him in person.

Later that evening the phone rang, it was Zak.

“Hi honey, how was your day?”

“The meeting was long, but I did learn a lot and met a few new people.”

“Are you going to fill me in on the excitement from today?"

“It might be too much for you to handle,” I said.

“I hope this is not going to a question and answer session.”

“I will tell you everything but get a towel and place your chair in front of the mirror,”

“Why don’t we Skype, and I can set the camera so you can get a good view.”

“That is a good idea because I want to see you masturbating,” I said.

I positioned the laptop by the mirror for a full view.

“Oh Zak, you look delicious. Oil up your dick so I can see it getting hard.”

He had his legs open and put some oil on his hand and gripped his dick and slowly started to stroke. Up and down going slow. I played with my hand.

“Today was juicy as I had Mary and Susan giving me an initiation into the club at work, Ring of Friends. There are a group of girls who like pussy,” I said.

“Oh yes. My hand feels good going up and down my dick. Look at my dick baby.”

“I will give you the short version so you can cum hard for me. “They gave me a shower and a massage which included getting finger fucked and my pussy sucked.”

“Oh fuck. I am getting worked up and I will try not to jack off to fast.”

“They had me on my knees and the two started licking my tight ass. I never had anyone lick my ass. I could not hold myself and my juices sprayed both of them. My pussy was so wet. Zak your dick looks good enough to eat baby.”

Zak's hand was busy going up and down and the view was unbelievable.

“After they licked my ass Mary showed me how to scissor. We were rubbing our pussies together until we both were shooting juice. We made a mess on the table.”

“Did you get a chance to eat any pussy?” asked Zak.

“I will have to wait until the next time. Okay, lover boy, don’t break your dick I will need it,” said Kristen.

“What are you doing?” said Kristen.

“I am going to get into one of my favorite positions and the camera should get it all.”

Zak got on the floor sitting down facing the wall and walked his legs up. He was inverted. and had a good view of his dick pointing down at my face.

“Are you going to shoot off in your mouth and face?” I asked

“I am not as limber as I use to be when I could suck my dick.”

“Zak you are full of surprises and one horny boy. Okay baby I want to see you shoot your cum. Go ahead baby. Jack that dick good.”

His hand was pulling on his dick and some precum leaked out and hit him on the cheek.

“Oh Kristen. I am ready baby. I want to cum for you. I am going to shoot all in my face and mouth..agghhh. Oh fuck!

“I’m cuummiinngg. Yes. Yes. Watch me baby.”

Three quick spurts of cum landed on his lips and mouth. He was trying to get it all. His dick was so hard as he was stroking it trying to get the last drop out.

“Damn Zap. My pussy is leaking just watching you. After we finish I am going to give my pussy a work over baby,” I said.

“You need to work on your aim. You wasted to much cum. You need to clean up your mess.”

He moved away from the wall and stood up to see his cum soaked face.

“Okay baby, the show is over. I am going to sign off. Sweet dreams.”

 

Published 
Written by RedPonyak
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments