Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Daniel's Misguided Love - Part 1

"One's Love Can Be Focused on Many Things, But Sometimes What You Think I Right Is So Wrong"

23
6 Comments 6
1.9k Views 1.9k
7.9k words 7.9k words

Author's Notes

"Maxx here, heading home from California. This story came from a man I met with some writer friends over drinks last week. I asked him if I could use the basic story and he agreed. <p> [ADVERT] </p>I came out in the middle of the night. The second part I will finish on the plane today. Comments always appreciated. ENJOY"

It was Friday, June 30th.

The day you always hoped would come, and when it did, nothing, no nothing, could happen that could bring you down from the personal high you were on. 

Well, this is that day for me, and nothing could or will bring me down. 

At 12:00 Noon on this day, I was announced as the new President and CEO of Martel Industries, the company I have devoted the past eleven years to, sacrificing much as I strived to reach my personal goal that I achieved today. 

The announcement was made a big deal, orchestrated by my assistant and loyal employee, Allison Quinn, and the company's senior staff. It was held in the main warehouse so all the local company employees and those close enough to drive in could attend. Later there was to be a big party held at the Marriot Hotel for all the staff and their spouses. All the senior managers had been flown in and would attend both events. 

The announcement was made by our retiring CEO, Samuel Trainor. He has been with the company since its first day and has been CEO for almost twenty years. Sa is sixty-five years old now and ready to retire. We work out together every morning in the company gym, and he is very fit. He is retiring to travel the world and enjoy the rest of his life. I was happy for him and hoped to do the same thing in another nineteen years. 

As we all gathered, my wife of eighteen years, Constance Walker, stood beside me. She was a statuesque woman, standing 5'9" tall, with a model's figure. All the curves are in the right places. Her breasts were magnificent, and her bubble butt balanced her form. Her pixie-styled natural blonde hair matched the thin landing strip below with everything else lasered off permanently, making her baby smooth. 

Also in attendance were our three children, Rebecca, named after her grandmother. Daniel, my namesake, and Suzanne, our youngest. They were all two years apart and full-blown teenagers, a senior, sophomore, and eighth grader. They were all great kids, filling out our wonderful happy family.

Once Sam announced my promotion and his retirement, there was a refreshment reception. Everyone congratulated me and wished me a great future and Sam a happy retirement. As people were milling around talking, Constance and I stayed together, greeting people. It was busy with most of the two hundred people coming to speak to us. 

Once we cut Sam's retirement cake and things started to settle down, I had a few documents I needed to sign for Human Resources. 

Connie rounded up the kids to head home. We kissed, and each of them congratulated their old dad. Then Connie gave me a long, firm kiss and looked me in the eye, "Congratulations, Daniel, you have what you have always wanted and deserved. I am so proud of you."  

As I looked at her, there was something in her voice. Her statement seemed less than sincere, a little mechanical, and no "I love you" was added. That was strange to me. 

"Connie, can you come with me for a minute, please?" 

She told the kids to meet her at the SUV, and we walked inside my office. 

As we walked, I reached for her hand, but she brushed my hand aside. Odd, I thought. Her behavior for the past several days had been different. I couldn't put my finger on it, but she wasn't her normal self, and I didn't question her about it until now. 

We reached my new office, and there was a bottle of good champagne and two flutes. I walked to the bar and filled them. I brought them over to Connie, looking out the window at the nature preserve that backed up to the plant. 

Constance turned and looked at me. There was a small tear in her right eye. That confused me. I sat the flutes down and reached into my jacket pocket to get the gift I had for her. I felt an envelope and the box. I took out the envelope. It had nothing written on it, so I opened it as Connie turned back, looking out the window again. I pulled out the note and read the crushing words written in Connie's hand.

"Daniel, this is a special day for us, but for different reasons. For the past twenty years, we have worked together toward this day for you. We have sacrificed and succeeded in making you the CEO of this company, your baby, and your dream. You have been driving yourself hard and ignoring the children and me for the past four years. I can count on my hands the number of weekends you have been available for us as a family, and it has been less than ten."

"As for us, our personal life had been in shambles for at least four years but worse in the last several years. You never have time for me, and we might make love once a month and never have a date night where it is just you and me. Oh yes, we are always going out, having dinner and drinks, and may even dance a little all between your schmoozing your business family. For many years I was onboard when things at home were normal, and we made love all the time, and we did family things together."

"But Daniel, somewhere along the way, you forgot about us. Not just me but the kids too. They love you as I do, but you're the absent dad. Your work family is more important to you than your real family."  

"So, here we are on our special day. Yours is special because you have achieved the career goal for which you have given up absolutely everything. For me, it is my day of freedom. Later today, when you arrive home, a process server will be waiting to serve you divorce papers. I will be leaving you today. When you get home, the children and I will have left our current home for our new home. We will no longer live with you at 1265 Devonshire Court."

"As you will see in the divorce papers, I want nothing myself. I have planned this for two years, not knowing when it would happen but knowing it would one day. As for the children, I will need your support for them through college and graduate school if they should choose to pursue further education. I would like you to give me half ownership of the beach and mountain houses, and we can work out the usage schedule later. I want my SUV and Becky's cars paid off and for you to purchase a car for the other two when it's time."   

"As for visitation, I will leave that up to the children. They are old enough to decide what time they want to spend with you, and I will not influence them in any way. As for holidays, we should try to maintain a family plan, and until it becomes too much, we should have Thanksgiving, birthdays, and Christmas together." 

"Daniel, I want to be clear. I still love you with all my heart. I am not leaving you for another man. You are the only love in my life. I am not sure if I will ever lose my love for you. I know I need male companionship devoted to me, not their work, wife, and work family. I hate that this is happening, but nothing I have tried to do behind the scenes has worked. When was the last time we made love? It was seventy-six days ago, Daniel, seventy-six days. Did you even miss it or think about it? How many nights have you spent with your real family over the past six months? Thirty-four Daniel. You missed school things with the kids, Danny's birthday, and many other things."  

"The bottom line is today; you married the company you have been dating and wooing. Now the company is your wife, not me. You are no longer married to your family. I am so sorry you did this to us. I am angry and sad, but I love you more than you will ever know and always will." 

"Connie."

I stood frozen in a place, like my feet were encased in concrete. I could not move them. 

"OH, GOD!"

Constance turned and looked at me, knowing I had read it all. Tears were running down both our faces. 

My God, what had I done? Had I been so absent, uncaring, and aloof that I couldn't see this happening right before my eyes? 

I tried to speak, but I was completely lost for words. I stumbled backward and fell into a chair. I didn't know what to do or what to say, and I didn't know anything. 

I looked up at Constance. 

"I am so sorry. Is there any way to mend this to save us, the family? I will do anything, anything at all!"

Constance looked down at me. "Daniel, I don't know how you could do that. You cannot change; with this new position, it will be even worse. So, no, Daniel, I do not see any way you can save us by doing something you will not do."

"Connie, what would that be?" I asked, knowing what she was going to say.

"Daniel, for the last four years, since you fell in line to become CEO, your life has been devoted to the company and your dream. You have achieved that dream, so what is the next one, bigger, better, more consuming?"

"Daniel, there is one thing that will stop the events of later today. Suppose you pull Sam in here and explain what is happening to our family. Then you resign from the company to save your family. If that happens and you devote your life to me, we can all go home together, and life will move on."

"If you cannot do that, and I know that you don't have it in you, our family will be destroyed today! It is up to you. Which family is more important to you? Me and the children of your work family? It is that simple, though I know it is not."

"One last thing, if money is a concern of yours. Please remove that from your decision. I have been very frugal and saved, invested, and socked away a lot of money over our marriage. We are very wealthy, and our home is paid for, as are our two other homes. We have real assets worth well into the millions. Daniel, you never have to work again."

"Daniel, the kids, and I are going to our current home. You have one hour to make up your mind. BUT… If you decide to create a miracle and do resign. I will not allow you to push that back on the kids or me. It will be done and NEVER be discussed again." 

Constance stepped to me, leaned down, and kissed me softly on my lips. I wanted to grab Connie and hold her, but she walked out the door, leaving me with her letter, words, and a huge dilemma. 

I walked to the window, looking out at nature. 

I reflected on it an hour ago. I thought I was on top of the world, not knowing my foundation was crumbling under me. How could I be so blind to what I was doing or not doing was more accurate to my family? 

I walked to my desk, picked up my cell phone, and made the call. 

"Sam, could you come to your office? Please, we need to talk." 

I slumped into the CEO chair. I was having a tough time breathing. I got up, walked to the bar, and poured two glasses of 12-year-old Scotch. I sat back down and started writing on a yellow legal pad. 

"To whom it may concern.

I, Daniel Walker, am resigning from my position as President and Chief Executive Officer of Martel Industries. The effective date of my resignation will be September 30th.  

Sincerely, 

Daniel Walker.

Just as I finished, a smiling Samuel Trainor came through the door. 

"Hey Daniel, Mr. CEO, how are you doing?" 

He stopped at the desk and saw the glass of Scotch and the look on my face. He sat down.

"Daniel, what is the matter? You look like someone died?" 

"They did, my marriage!" I handed him the note.

He read it and looked at me. "What the hell happened?"

"You read the note. It sums it up! What is not in the note are my two options."

"Options?"

"Yes, Sam, I have options. You're not going to like one of them."

"What is it?"

Well, option one is this." I handed Sam the yellow legal pad.

He looked up at me, "You aren't serious! Would you resign from the dream job you have worked so hard for? What is option two?"

"Option two is I remain CEO, my wife divorces me, and I destroy my family!"  

I took a big gulp of Scotch. "The real issue is I have," I looked at the clock, ":42 minutes to decide."

"Oh, Shit! What are you going to do?" Sam asked, gulping down his Scotch. 

"Sam, I cannot lose my family. You are holding my decision. I am sorry, but I have no choice. My family is everything to me, but I didn't realize that until I read that note. It became clear that all the work I did here was for them, not me. Sure, I wanted it, but they were the purpose behind it all. It's the same for you and most normal working people. I was great at work and started to suck at home. I needed to be great at both, and I wasn't."

"Look, Sam, you are retiring, and that is not changing. We are not announcing this to anyone, and you and Davis will be the only ones that know. We will use a national search firm and find a replacement for me in 90 days or a little more if necessary. Constance doesn't think I can quit, so she expects to move on with her plan. She will be shocked when in and tell her." 

"Everything goes off as planned, the celebration and everything. No one will know until the right time!"

"Sam, I must thank you with all my heart and soul. You made my dream come true, and I didn't know that my dream was my family's nightmare."

"No, Daniel, you earned it and would be a great CEO. I understand your decision, and I would be nothing without my family. Do what you must, son, and God be with you. 

We clinked glasses and downed the rest of the Scotch. 

"I have to go tell Constance and the kids. I shook hands. You are still the boss till Monday. See you at the party later. Mum is the word!"

I raced out of the executive parking lot down the freeway home. As I drove off, I texted Connie.

My text: "Home in 15, have the kids there!" 

I pulled into the drive. I jumped out of my Mercedes GSL450 and ran through the front door. 

Inside, my family was all sitting on the sofa like schoolchildren: oldest, my wife Rebecca, Daniel, and Suzanne. I walked in front of them, and they all looked so cute sitting there with hands in their laps, looking at me.   

"Family, today has been a wonderful day in many ways. You shared a dream come true for me when I was named CEO of the company. You all know that I worked hard to get there, and now I am there. Then my wonderful day turned into a nightmare like your lives have been for the last several years. I am so sorry about that. I was blind to what I was doing or not doing. I am happy to say that my day is once again rosy and bright."

They looked at me and each other, confused at my cheerfulness in the face of divorce. 

"I can see that you are all confused. Well, let me clear it up for you. My family is everything to me. What I was doing to reach my dream job was all for us, you, me, and your mom. I guess I never showed you that or talked about it, but it is true. Becoming CEO means nothing to me if you all are not enjoying it with me as a family loving our lives together. So, after your mom shook my tree, I saw what I had been doing. After you left, I called Sam Mr. Trailor and told him effective September 30th. I am resigning. I cannot do it sooner, or it would damage the company. We need time to find my replacement. Sam and I agreed to leave on the same day, giving us dual power to find the right New CEO."

There was a silence in our house that I had never heard before. The looks on all their faces. They were shocked and in disbelief. I let this think for a minute, then asked. 

"Would you rather I stayed in the job so you all could leave me? I was hoping my decision was what you wanted, but maybe not. Should I call Sam and tell him I am not resigning?"

That shook the loose. Daniel ran to me, dad, I was so happy, then the girls surrounded me in a group hug with a few kisses. Constance was still seated, looking at me with doubt on her face.

"Kids, take off. Your mom, and I need to talk. Don't bother us for a while." 

I walked to Connie, held out my hand, and pulled her up. We walked down the hall, up the back stairs to the back of the house, a long way from our kids. As soon I closed the door to the mother-in-law's suite door and pulled Connie to me. I kissed her hard, then softened and added in some serious passion. She pressed her body against me. 

Then she pushed back, separating us. She looked at me, not believing what had happened. 

"You really did it. You resigned?"

"Yep, I did."

"How could you, you that company."

"It was easy once I realized that I love you and the kids more than the company. I never stopped loving you; my love was misguided in the wrong direction."

"So, can you call off the process server, please, and let us stay married for the rest of our lives." 

"I already did when you texted. I knew you would not be coming home unless you wanted us more than being CEO!"

I pulled her to me again, kissing her, then began to undress her.

"What are you doing? It's the middle of the afternoon."

"Yes, it is. If I am going to be home more, we will have to talk with the kids about parents' rights in our house. If I want to make love or we want to fuck at 9:00 am or 3:00 pm, we will do it, and the kids will have to deal with it."

"Well, ok then, we have a party to go to, but we had a good three hours before we got ready. So, woman, get naked. We have some catching up to do."

I pulled the covers back and looked at my beautiful wife, realizing now how stupid I had been to neglect the beautiful woman I loved completely. It had been so long that it was hard to get started. Who would make the first move? What would I do first? I decided it was taking control. That wants Connie had always wanted. 

"On your knees!" 

Constance moved in front of me. Her eyes never left mine as she slowly kissed me and worked her way down my body biting my nipples hard and making me grow. She mewed as she kissed my chest and belly, chewing my thick chest hair, and stopped at my Innie navel, rimming it. Her hands were on my cock, now slowly stroking me and playing with my ball sack, full of months' worth of creamy cum.  

She licked my cockhead, rimming the crown. I was ready to cum, remembering what her mouth felt like. What fucking idiot? I was ignoring her all this time for what. More money, prestige, so selfish, no wonder she wanted to leave me. 

Suddenly her lips slipped over my cockhead, sliding down my shaft and wetting it as her tongue slithered along the sensitive underside teasing the bulging veins. 

I was shaking, and my knees were weak. Her hands couped my hairy ass cheeks, pulling me deep into her mouth. Her nose pressed into my pubes as she took my eight inches in her throat. Connie looked up at me and squeezed my balls. I exploded, filling her belly with what felt like a gallon of cum. She pulled back, stroking my cock, taking my last salvo on her tongue. She held my cock with her lips sealed behind the head as my cock pulsed, dribbling out the last of my gift. 

Unable to focus or stand any longer, I fell back on the bed, totally spent. I was breathing hard, and my cock was twitching. Connie gripped it, slowly stroking it, keeping it alive and hard. She crawled up my body, trapping my cock against my belly. She looked at me and popped a little blue pill in her mouth. 

My eyes widened. Candance has not blown me like that in ten years; we had never used a blue pill before.

"For what I have planned for you tonight, I believe you may need one or two of the little cock hardeners."

She opened her mouth and showed me the "V" pill swimming in a pool of my cum. Connie kissed me, pushing her tongue into my mouth, letting the pool of cum and the pill slide through my mouth. She kissed me hard, pushing her tongue deeper, making me swallow it all. 

I held her tight as my cock stayed hard, needing the pill that would come later. I rolled her over and pulled her up on the bed. Connie loved to be fucked from behind, but I needed to see her face connecting completely with her after months of neglect. 

I looked into Connie's eyes. There were little tears. 

"I am so sorry I had to take it this far for you to finally wake up. I was terrified you would choose the company and not us. Thank God you didn't, and I would not have to know what to do."

"I was a fool, disillusioned by my selfish desires for money and power when everything of real importance to me was right in front of me. Thank you for waking me up. I am so sorry it came to that."

I kissed Constance with more passion than I could remember. I slowly rolled my hips, seating my cock in her pussy. She moaned into my mouth and broke the kiss. Please don't make love to me. I need you to ravage me. Fuck me like an animal, take me, own me, make me yours forever."

EmmaaBennett
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EmmaaBennett

Her words were more than I needed. I slammed my cock into her, drawing back and slamming again. She was moaning as I began to fuck her hard, driving deep into her again and again. Her legs raised, wrapping around me, digging her heels into my ass, pulling me deeper, and matching my rhythm. 

I was getting close. I was about to cum in Constance for the first time in months. It was overwhelming. Tears rolled down my cheeks, dripping on her breasts. I looked at her through tear-blurred eyes and saw tears rolling out. We were bonding like never before. It was beautiful. 

Connie pulled me down, kissing me hard, then whispering, "Baby, I need your cum. Can you give it to me now, please? My balls tightened, and I kissed her hard, slamming into her one last time.   

We both went off like fireworks. A rainbow flashed in my head as my balls emptied into her pussy for the first time in forever. At that moment, I vowed that nothing would ever separate us again.

We collapsed, and my full body weight lay on her, and she loved that and wrapped herself around me like a cocoon. The sweat and heat were intense, and our breathing was ragged. We were now basking in the wonder of renewed love. 

I rolled off, taking Connie on her side. We kissed and professed our love. 

"Constance Walker, I commit my life to you once more, forever. I pray you will do the same?"

"Daniel Walker, I commit my life to you once more, forever."

We kissed and rested in each other's arms. 

Later after I fucked her doggy and she came as hard as I have ever seen her cum, we showered and went to our room to dress. We left this room a mess, planning to visit it again several times over the weekend if the kids were around. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The party that night was fun and exciting. Sam, his wife, Connie, and I vowed to keep the secret. Unbeknownst to anyone, my first duty was giving all the staff bonus checks. They were shocked at the size of the bonuses. We gave them 30% of the net profits for the past year, an unheard-of thing to do. It was either given to the government or our employees, who deserved more.    

Near 2:00 am, the limo delivered us home at the night's end. The kids were off to their friends for the night, so we stripped naked as soon as we walked in the door, and I chased Constance Walker into the bedroom. She was kneeling on the bed, wiggling her bottom at me. That little blue pill kicked in, and my hard cock went to work. 

It was just after 5:00 am when I collapsed, with my balls empty and exhausted. 

We lay beside each other, and I asked the question. "This afternoon, you said we were financially set, and I never had to work again. How is that possible, and if it is true, just how set are we?"

Connie smiled. She rolled me on my back with the sheet over my hips. She played with the hair on my chest, twisting it around her fingers. "Well, let's say that our job together is to find a way to spend as much money as we can over the next twenty or thirty years. We will never run out of money/ The kids will all be set for life after we are gone."

I sat up and looked at Constance. I was baffled. What was she saying? How could we be that well off?  

"Connie, I don't understand. How much money do we have, and how did we get it?" 

"Ok, I see you are very confused, so let me show you." Connie got out of bed and pulled a sheet off, wrapping it around her.  

She looked like a goddess. 

"Come, I'll show you." She took my hand and pulled me out of bed. 

I put on my shorts and a T. I took her hand, and we walked through the house to our home office. Connie locked the door, and I thought that was odd. The house was empty; who could come in?   

"Connie, why are you being so mysterious? No one is in the house, so why lock the door?"  

"What I will show you is years' worth of work. I have kept it secret because I thought you had abandoned us, and I needed to be sure that we would be financially secure in the future if that happened. I know that sounds terrible, but I was becoming desperate. I thought I had lost you to the company and you didn't care about us anymore. Your only interest was in the company. We were window-dressing without emotional bonds; they had all been torn apart. We slept in the same bed, but you stopped touching me. We hardly kissed, and you had no interest in doing things with the family. I was scared to death."

I heard Constance tell me how she felt, which sent shivers up my spine. Was I that inhuman? Did I forsake my wife and my family for the crown jewel in my company? Was I that insensitive and selfish? How could that be? 

I suddenly felt sick. I unlocked the door and ran to the bathroom. I vomited until there was nothing left inside. I felt ill and suddenly hated myself. I washed my face. Then I looked in the mirror. What I saw was not a bad man. But I was! I had made a deal with the devil to be CEO at all costs, even sacrificing my whole family. 

Connie was at the door, "Danny, let me in, please."

I washed my face again and opened the door. I looked at my wife, and I was embarrassed for her to look at me; she was protecting the family when I should have been doing that. What kind of husband and father was I?"

I couldn't look at her, and I looked away. "I am so sorry. I have no excuse. I am so ashamed."

"No, Danny, that is not it. You thought you were doing what you and I wanted and working toward your goal, which would benefit the family. The problem was by the time you reached your goal, you had abandoned your family and didn't even know it!"

We all love you. We all want to be a family; only you never saw things sliding into the abyss. So, you never saw a problem. Life went on day after day for you while we wondered if you would ever be a part of our family again. 

Constance took my hand and led me back to the office, not closing the door this time. 

She pulled a second chair to the desk, and we sat. 

"Danny, I will show you exactly how rich we are and how I made us that way. First, I need to explain a few things. I have one admission I must make to be 100% honest and clear about you and me. Four years ago in August, I had a three-month affair with a woman. It was a trade for services, more than an affair. She had the information and knowledge I needed, and in return, she wanted me. I gave her my body every week for months while she taught me how to be a successful day and commodity trader."

I am sure that shocks you, and it should. Melody and I made love, many times but I never had any emotional feelings for her, even after fucking her for many months. When we ended our agreement, there was great relief. 

I turned my body into currency and used my currency to pay for her services. I am sorry that it happened. It was the only way I could acquire the information and knowledge to protect the family and us.

I hope you can see it for what it was and forgive me. I think you will understand better and know it was worth what I did in a few minutes. 

I looked at Connie, realizing there had been true desperation then, and I had been blind to all of it. I was so fixated on my goals I could never have seen or known any of this. I felt no anger or jealousy, only shame for my mental and physical abandonment of my family.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I could see that Daniel was suffering, and I was glad he was, but I didn't want him to hurt too badly. Danny was always a loving man, and he was doing what every good man does. He reaches for goals that benefit his family, but Danny has taken it too far.

I knew what I would show him, and two more days of heavy sexual reconnecting would bring him out of his shame and depression. He would be my old Danny again and always.

"Danny, what I am going to show you will shock you. I have worked on this for four years and have been extremely successful. Every minute I spent with Melony four years ago has paid off 10,000-fold. I am now an expert trader, and I could go to Wall Street and make millions as a trader for any of the big banks.

I am proud of what I have done and what I have done for our family and us. 

First off, I need to explain how this all started. 

Things quickly changed when you moved into position to start your drive to be the CEO. You worked long hours and traveled all the time, and our personal and family life started a downward spiral. I saw it coming on, but I hoped you would see it and do things to change it, but you didn't. I tried to make it work and to wake you up, but nothing worked; you were laser-focused, and nothing was changing that.  

I decided I had to find something I could do if things went south, and we didn't survive. I had been in an investment club for women a while ago and had met a day trader there, Melody. She was single and incredibly attractive, though I never considered her in any way other than a fellow investor. 

When I realized things were not going well for us. I asked Melody to coffee to learn about being a day trader, and I looked online to learn the basics. She was successful, and I wanted her advice. 

We had coffee, and she volunteered to show me the ropes, I guess you would say. We made an appointment for me to go to her house the next week to spend the day going over everything, how to set up an office, which was the best website to trade on, and about everything. 

Melody and I hit it off, so I met with her the following day and the next day. By the third day, she was starting to flirt with me. I had never been attracted to women before, but at that time, we had not had sex in three months, and my vibrator was not getting it done anymore. I was quite horny all the time. 

The third afternoon Melody made me an offer.

"Constance, I am a lesbian and find you very attractive. I have a proposal for you. I will be your investment mentor for as long as you like. In return, you will become my lover during that time. I am not interested in an emotional relationship, so all I want is to have a lot of great sex with you."

Well, to say the least, I was shocked, but I was also very turned on by the thought that an attractive woman wanted me. I thought my sex appeal was gone since you didn't seem interested in me anymore.  

I told her I had to think about it, but just as I got the words out of my mouth, she kissed me passionately, pushing her tongue in my mouth as her hands roamed my body. I was instantly in heat and surrendered. We spent two hours in her bed with her making love to me. It was incredible. That was all it took, and I was hooked. I accepted her proposal, and we met twice a week for almost four months. We fucked a lot, and she taught me all about trading. My basic sexual needs were being taken care of, and Melody taught me how to make money. 

Your next question would be, why did I stop? Well, this was a business transaction, and we fucked, and I learned. Once I had learned what I needed to know, we stopped fucking. Well, Danny, to be honest, we did fuck a lot over the next year, but it stopped. 

I replaced my sex drive with my drive for success, like you did, Danny.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was listening to my Constance tell me she had fucked a woman, and the woman taught her to be a day trader. God, what had I done to my family?'

I was shocked and ashamed that Connie had to do what she did because of my lack of attention and selfishness. How could she want to be with me after I had abandoned them?

I needed to know more, but I had to look good at myself and find a way to earn her full devoted love again. Not that I deserved it, but I needed her and always had, and I was just too blind to see what was happening.

"Connie, I interrupted. I have to pee and need a minute to think and get a drink." I got up and walked out of the room. I went to the bathroom, made a tall drink, and went out on the back deck to get some fresh air. I sat in an Adirondack chair and thought. 

All this information was a lot to take in. Yesterday before Noon, I was a happy man, and I was about to reach my goal, a goal I had worked on for the past eleven years. Four years ago, it became clear that if I worked harder and committed myself to it, I would have a good chance to become the next CEO when Sam retired. 

I thought I discussed this possibility with Constance, and she was on board. I am sure she was until I must have made her and the kid's life hell, and I did not even realize it. I coasted along as my plan came together, and my home life was just there, existing.

So, my reward came, and the announcement was made. I was the NEW CEO! My God, I did it. I had succeeded. Everyone seemed excited, but then my world collapsed in an instant.

I would have lost my family, and if I had moved forward with the company, they would have gone. Everything I thought I was working for would have been in vain. I was blind to what I had done or not done for my family. I was so determined and focused on the CEO position I had completely abandoned them. I see that now.  

How can I ever earn their love and trust back?  

I quickly made the only decision. My family meant everything to me, and I did achieve my goal, but my family was worth far more. Honestly, resigning from a position I had held for less than an hour didn't hurt like I thought it would.

Now my wife told me of her last four years' exploits. They were things she did in survival mode. Something I could not shame her or be angry about; she had no choice. My actions forced her to act, and she did, protecting her family.

As I was thinking, I felt a hand on my shoulder. I looked up at my beautiful naked wife standing beside me.

"How are you doing?" she asked.

I couldn't answer; no words came out. I didn't know what to say now. 

"Come back in, and let me show you, our future."

I looked at her. How could she want a future with me after I had treated them all that way?

I stood and followed Connie's sweet naked ass back into the office.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Danny, I want you to look carefully at what I am about to show you."

I clicked on a couple of links the typed in a long, encoded password. My personally branded portal page opened. There was a picture, my trader's number, and contact information, and it was all that the government required to be able to trade. 

I glanced at Danny. His eyes were glued to the screen.

I clicked another button, and the page flipped to another page, Belize Bank. I typed in another encoded password, twenty-six numbers, and letters. My personal and our joint bank accounts were displayed, along with accounts for each of our children. 

I glanced at Danny again. His mouth was open, and he was breathing a little shallower, as he was starting to get the picture. He took a drink but never moved his eyes off the screen. 

I touched his bare thigh, sliding my hand up to his cock bulging in his shorts. He was hard as steel. You see, Danny is a very smart man. He understands international finance. A few years ago, we discussed international banking, and he wouldn't remember. We were having dinner with the company CFO and his wife Lara and another couple. The men were talking money, and the ladies were talking bullshit. 

I excused myself to go to the ladies' room, and when I returned, I moved into the men's conversation and listened. They were talking about offshore accounts and their benefits, and they spoke about the Belize Bank. I heard and remembered.

I squeezed his cock hard, and it got his attention. My fingers were playing in my pussy, so I decided we needed to stop and fuck. I thought Danny would cry when I told him. 

"This talk of money has made me very horny can you help me out and make me cum so I can concentrate again?"

Danny's eyes got big as I squeezed his cock again. I pushed his swivel chair around and moved to my knees. He looked at me without saying a word. I pulled down his shorts, and his cock popped out, standing at full mast. 

I wrapped my hand around his cock. His thickness fills my hand, and I slowly start to stroke him. I love Danny's cock. He is just the right size for me. Not too long and not too short. His thick cockhead swells like a large mushroom filling my mouth perfectly. I could suck him for hours, and if he could, I would let him fuck me until I couldn't cum anymore. 

I looked up at him, "Baby, I am going to suck the cum out of you like a vacuum cleaner, just sit back and let it happen." 

The look on his face was like a Mastercard moment. I had learned from Melody how to deep-throat the big black dildo she would strap on. I always sucked it with my eyes closed, imagining it was Danny's cock. I had not sucked his cock in over a year and was desperate to do it again. He was moaning as my nose pressed into his hairy lower belly, and I felt his seven inch cock in my thought. I swallowed, and he let out a guttural groan as my throat squeezed his swelling cockhead. 

I began to bob up and down as I played with his balls. I could feel them start to tighten. I knew he was about to cum. I read on the internet that a men's G-spot was his prostate, and massaging was like rubbing a woman's clit. I had never thought of pushing my finger in his ass, but after reading about the pleasure it can give him, I was going to shock Danny.

I took Danny's cock deep. I was drooling as I bobbed, so there was a lot of spit and saliva. I played with his balls, squeezing them, and making him moan. Then I teased his taint, sliding my finger over it and pressing up, making Danny moan even louder. 

Then he gasped, "Oh My God, Connie, what are you doing."   

At that moment I pushed my wet finger deep into his ass. I thought he was coming off the chair. He gasped, "Oh Fuck Whoa…!" His legs shook, and he rolled his hips up as my finger pushed deeper, pressing against his spongy prostate. I massaged it as I bobbed and stroked his cock. I set up a rhythm, finger fucking his, stroking his cock, and sucking hard on his cockhead.  

I looked up at him. His eyes were closed, his mouth was open, and his tongue slid in and out like he was eating my pussy. I had to touch myself now, so I went back to bobbing on his cock, as I fingered his ass, rubbing his spot. My other hand moved to my pussy, and I drove two fingers deep inside, rubbing my clit with the heel of my hand. I fell into the same rhythm and started to cum very quickly. 

I shook as my pussy clamped on my fingers. I swallowed Danny deep in my throat and pressed on his prostate. He growled like an animal and exploded. Danny's balls tightened as they emptied into my mouth, shooting cum straight down my throat. I backed off a little and took several ropes of cum in my mouth. I was in heaven as I was servicing my man.

I was not a good cocksucker for much of our marriage, but I was an excellent one now. 

Danny's cock kept pulsing over and over even after all his cum was in my mouth. He had the most beautiful orgasm I had ever given him, and I was proud of myself. 

I sat back, pulling my mouth off his cock with a pop. Danny quickly grabbed his cock, stroking it to keep the sensation going. I looked up at him as I sat back on my heels. I opened my mouth wide, showing him part of his load on my tongue. He smiled at me, and I closed my mouth and gave an exaggerated swallow, so he knew I had taken his every drop into my belly. 

We sat like that for some time, just looking at each other without speaking. 

I lay my head in his lap, feeling the heat of his softened cock against my cheek. He was still pulsing a little. I felt as close to Danny now as I had in the last four years. I knew then I had my man back in my life.

Danny's hand lay on my head, caressing my hair. "I love you, Constance. Today is a fresh start, and I promise never to be aloof again. I will always be there for you and the kids. Now show me, show me, damnit!" 

I looked at him, moved to my chair, and clicked on the tab and the balance sheet opened. 

I looked at Danny as the data displayed on the screen. He fell back in his chair, "Oh My God!"

Published 
Written by MaxxNRachel
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments