Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Best Friend

"What happens when best friends get really friendly"

31
7 Comments 7
1.6k Views 1.6k
1.6k words 1.6k words

Author's Notes

"This is my first story. <p> [ADVERT] </p>I hope you enjoy it."

Cam and I are best mates. Her real name is Lauren, but I call her Cam. This name came from a joke years ago, I can’t remember the joke, but the name stuck.

We are both in our late twenties. we met in the first year of university. We have been inseparable ever since.

We have been at each other’s sides through boyfriends and girlfriends and the subsequent breakups. Many people wonder why the two of us never got together - they can’t understand how a guy and girl can be best mates without any romance.

I can’t explain it either - Cam is beautiful. She is tall, with large breasts, long red hair, and green eyes. We just never felt any romantic connection, we are just really good mates.

Anyway, I had just broken up with my girlfriend. Lucy is ethnically Chinese. She is short and beautiful. She has long black hair and black eyes that look right into you. Everyone thought I was lucky to have her. I broke up with her because I just didn’t see a future for us. To be honest, I found her a little too submissive, yet more than a little needy at the same time.

Cam is the opposite, she is kind and caring, yet fiery as all hell. She never minced words calling me a fuckwit when I was being a fuckwit.

One night, just after I broke up with Lucy, Cam and I were at the thirtieth birthday dinner of our friend Greg. I was wearing a black collared shirt and dark jeans with dress shoes. Cam, however, looked stunning in a very short red satin dress with red high heels.

There were maybe twenty people there. We had been there for about half an hour when Lucy and a friend entered. She had only met Greg twice and her friend had never met Greg. Greg had invited her before we broke up, but no one expected her to turn up after our break up.

I was feeling really uncomfortable at this point. Cam was not happy about the situation either. She liked Lucy before we started dating, but not once we started dating. Lucy never really liked Cam - she thought there was something more than friendship between us.

Cam leaned over to me and told me that Lucy was obviously here for my benefit and we should make her jealous - show her what she’s missing. So, Cam and I talked mainly just to each other. We laughed a lot. We had both been drinking - not so much that we couldn’t walk or remember the evening, but enough to relax and be ourselves in such an awkward situation. As the night wore on, Cam started touching my arm more and more. Us touching each other's arm or knee was not unusual, but it felt different this time. It felt sensual. It felt sexy. I found myself peeking down at her ample cleavage from time to time. She looked so sexy this night and she was really turning me on. She was also wearing a new perfume (she rarely wore perfume) which smelt divine.

When the dinner finished we went back to Cam’s place. This was not unusual for a late night, I was no stranger to sleeping on her couch when it was too late to go home (or I was too drunk to). I was not too drunk on this occasion, but it was very late.

We had one more drink before retiring. I lay on the couch and she went to her bedroom. After a minute, she stuck her out her door and asked me to help unzip her dress (this is something I have also done before, but I had never seen her naked - or her underwear for that matter).

When I entered the room, she was sitting on her bed, still with her dress on, looking seductively at me. Fuck she is sexy! She patted the mattress indicating that I should sit next to her. I did. She placed her hand on my knee and leaned in to kiss me. I placed a hand on her cheek and kissed her soft lips. She tasted so nice - a taste I simply cannot describe - it was like nothing I had ever tasted before. It didn’t take long for our tongues to lick up along each other and then explore our mouths.

Cam took off my shirt and rested a hand on my chest as we continued to kiss. I couldn’t believe I was doing this to Cam - to my best friend, yet I couldn’t stop. One of my hands was on her thigh while the other found one of her incredible breasts. It was firm yet soft and felt so fucking good.

PepitaPerez
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PepitaPerez

My other hand found its way under her dress and ran up along her thigh nearly to her pussy when she placed a hand on my arm to stop me.

“Aren’t we presumptuous?” She said teasingly.

I felt embarrassed, but she then placed her hand on the crotch of my jeans, feeling my hard cock. She unzipped my fly and grasped my cock. WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?, I thought. I stood up then, and removed her dress (there was no zip). She was not wearing a bra and her tits were magnificent! She wore a red lacy g-string that drove me even more crazy with desire.

She leaned over and removed my jeans and my underwear. She gasped as my thick, 6” cock was released. She had been with a few guys who no doubt had more impressive penises than mine, but I appreciated the reaction.

I started kissing her tits as she held my cock in her hand. I was already dripping pre-cum.

She looked up at me and said, “Your dick is so big!”

I don’t know if she meant it or was just being polite, but I took it

“Your tits are magnificent!” I responded.

She smiled.

She then said, “Jake, I have wanted this for so long.” After a short pause, she said, “I want your dick inside me!”

How could I say no to that? “Not yet Cammie” I replied. I started licking around one of her areolas. She moaned in pleasure as my tongue caressed every single bump before moving up her erect nipple. I then took her perfect tit in my mouth and started to suck as I flicked her nipple with my tongue. Both of her hands were now on the back of my head as if to prevent me from stopping. My hand was now resting on her wet, shaved pussy.

I lay her on the bed as I moved to the 69 position. I rubbed her clit in a circular motion as my tongue slowly licked along her outer pussy lips. I could feel her tongue licking the pre-cum off the head of my cock. That felt amazing!

My tongue entered her pussy and I could taste her sweet, yet slightly salty, creamy nectar. It was delicious. I couldn’t believe I was eating Cam’s pussy!

Cam slowly licked along the length of my cock before taking it into her mouth as she massaged my balls. Her hips started gyrating and I could feel her building up to orgasm. This was enough for me. I started groaning as I could feel myself building too.

She sensed this and removed my cock from her mouth saying, “Not yet, I want you to cum in my pussy!” between moans of pleasure. She then suddenly screamed, “FUCK YEAH!” as her legs closed around my head. Her whole body shuddered.

I then lay on the bed as she mounted my cock. I watched the sexy expressions on her perfect face as she slid down onto me. I can’t describe how fucking good it felt to be in her pussy!

“This feels so good, Cam,” I told her, half moaning.

“Call me Lauren,” she said, also moaning in pleasure, “I’m not Cam.”

I placed my hands on her hips as she started moving back and forward. She then started moving up and down as her mesmerising green eyes stared into my dark brown eyes. She was leaning forward so our faces were close. I lightly kissed her soft lips once more. She then straightened up as we both started climaxing.

I gave a loud grunt as she screamed “OH GOD! OH YEAH!”

She shuddered again as load after hot load of my cum shot into her tight, wet pussy.

She collapsed on the bed and lay her head on my chest as I wrapped my arms around her. We slept all night like that.

In the morning, I woke to see Cam looking at me with a worried expression.

“Morning,” I said.

She told me she was so sorry for what we did. I told her that I wasn’t.

Her look of worry turned to one of joy.

“I love you Lauren, I always have, I just never knew it until last night,” I told her as I gazed again into her beautiful green eyes.

“I love you too,” she replied. “And you can call me Cam.

We now live together. I still call her Cam, but sometimes Lauren, when in bed. I never sleep on the couch.

Published 
Written by cephasrock21
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments