Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Bird's Eye View

"A lovely older woman enjoys the Adonis across the garden"

10
6 Comments 6
5.6k Views 5.6k
2.7k words 2.7k words

Marian peeked out her dining room window to see if her “Adonis,” as she called him, was on schedule. Sunday morning at 10 … if he wasn’t there by 10:15, it wasn’t going to happen. Marian’s heart rate was elevated. She stood there in a bra and panties, a vibrator in her hand, peeking around the window rail, awaiting the arrival of the beautiful young man in the house across her shared back garden. She felt completely silly, but nevertheless determined. It was the best part of her week.

She had realized she could see into the young man’s bedroom quite by accident. She was serving herself dinner on a Saturday night and caught something out of the corner of her eye. Her subconscious must have noticed it, because peeping was not her intent.  But, there was a foot or so gap at the top of the young man’s curtains and with the light on in his bedroom, she could easily see in. Like all the brownstone houses on the block, the buildings had very large windows. It was not unusual for people to buy standard curtains and fit them as best they could but end up with a gap. Usually, that gap at the top was not any more than an aesthetic problem. That is, unless someone was at exactly the right angle to have a view.  What Marian realized, as she watched two beautiful young people making love on that Saturday night, was that she had such a view.  She turned out her own lights to get an even clearer look and watched as a muscled man and a dark-haired woman engaged in vigorous coitus.

Marian felt a little guilty, but she found herself making a point of checking on that view frequently. She saw the couple once more, a couple of weeks later. Mostly, they chose to make love with the lights off, so she could not see in. But one morning she looked glanced over, and, while hard to make out, she thought she saw the young man, alone, stretched out on his bed. Marian went about reading the Sunday Times but found it quite difficult to concentrate. Unable to read more than a sentence at a time, she finally gave in to her curiosity and grabbed her birding glasses. She peered through the sheer inner curtain of her dining room window toward the back of the other brownstone. 

And indeed, there he was. Even more fit and handsome than she had been able to see before, the man was, to her shock and delight, naked and slowly jerking a magnificent penis. As the young man’s ministrations became more animated, Marian found herself struggling to hold the binoculars still with one hand as her other hand rubbed her privates through her jeans. When he arched to an apparent finish, the binoculars fell from her hand with a crash. She then dropped to the hardwood floor, yanked down her jeans and panties, and rubbed one out right then and there.

~ ~ ~

Connor woke early, pulled on his workout gear and jogged to the gym. He got there a minute before eight and was the first person other than the attendants to arrive. With the space and equipment mostly to himself, he went through a full-body circuit efficiently, performing yoga positions between free weight and machine stations. In less than an hour, he was done and ran back to his house. He made a pot of coffee, fried up some eggs and bacon, and scrolled through social media and the “paper” on his phone. 

He loved this routine. He only got to do it a couple of times a month, but he found he looked forward to it more and more all the time. If his girlfriend was not in New York (she lived in D.C.), and he didn’t have any plans with friends, then Sunday morning was his alone time. Work out. Eat a paleo breakfast. Read. And then have a long, lazy pull. Maybe two. Take a nap. It was glorious.

Connor showered, grabbed lube and tissues, and climbed back into bed. He finished a news story he had been reading, then scrolled through his social media feed. He did a deep dive on some of his favorite models on Instagram and his cock began to stir. At first unconsciously, but then deliberately, Connor dragged his fingers along his body. He ever so lightly stroked the smooth skin of his penis, then brought his hand along his side and rib cage, then under his arm and over his chest and nipples. He broke out in gooseflesh as his nerves were ignited. He was, in essence, engaging in foreplay with himself.

He read a Lush Stories piece about a young cheating couple. He touched himself, but the story did most of the work to make his cock swell to its full seven-plus inches. He enjoyed the feeling of being engorged without even jacking off. Just the feeling of being hard and full of blood was, on its own, highly pleasurable. As the story reached its climax, Connor grabbed his cock more firmly, enjoying the sensation of his hard grip. He kicked off the sheets, spread his legs wide, and flipped his phone to a favorite porn star. He fondled himself all over, relishing the feel of his hard muscles. He grabbed the lube and applied a liberal amount to his oozing cock, then slowly, rhythmically stroked. The porn scene culminated with a poolside anal fuck. Connor edged himself along with the scene, bringing himself to the initial feelings of his own orgasm, then quickly pulled himself back from the brink, and tossed his phone aside.

Connor lay back and closed his eyes. He loved a long, languid pull as he played a memory, or a fantasy, over and over in his head. What would it be this morning? The anal scene prompted the thought of taking his girlfriend that way. He envisioned her on the floor of her DC apartment, in an A-frame position, grunting as he entered her there for the first time. He toyed with that for a bit, but his mind wandered. 

Why jerk off to your girlfriend when you have a universe of women to think about? He thought of the pretty red-haired girl at the coffee shop with the bright smile and the pushup bra.  What if he arrived at closing time and she took him into the back room?  He spent several minutes imagining the hot Asian personal trainer at the gym. God, her ass was amazing. What if she pulled off her micro-shorts and sat on his face and ground herself to a squirting orgasm? She was a femdom if ever there was one.  

He thought of the stylishly dressed silver-haired beauty that he often saw on the L-train. He imagined the older woman inviting him home and shedding her designer clothes as soon as they crossed the threshold. An experienced older woman might teach him some things he did not already know. And, supposedly, older women were more orgasmic. He imagined pulling on her long silver hair as they fucked doggie-style and she came and came on his hard dick.

Then he thought of Tamara, his buxom, younger co-worker. The involuntary surge in his cock told him Tamara was the fantasy he would finish with.

~ ~ ~

Marian excitedly arranged herself. She had replaced her now broken birder glasses with a new pair of high-powered Zeiss binoculars, complete with tripod. She’d pulled a club chair from her living room and placed it next to her dining window and covered it with a towel. A small collection of sex toys was arrayed on the chair. She pulled her long silver hair into a ponytail and knelt, backwards, in the club chair as she looked through the binoculars.

Her “Adonis” had assumed his usual position. He was fiddling with his phone while caressing himself. Marian wished she could replace his fingers with her own lips and tongue. Marian touched herself for the first time, cupping her shaved vulva. The white lingerie she was wearing was purely for show. The lace of the panties left her pussy and ass completely exposed. The skimpy demi bra allowed her nipples to be open to her touch. She could just be naked of course, but the lingerie made her feel younger and sexier. The slight sag in her breasts, the hint of stretch marks on her hips, were masked by the fancy lace. In lingerie, she felt more like the knock-out young woman she had once been, rather than the “handsome” fifty-five-year-old she had become.

VioletBeckham
Online Now!
Lush Cams
VioletBeckham

She was still very attractive. Since her divorce, she had not lacked for the romantic or sexual company of men her own age. She took her pleasure with such men when it suited her. But “Adonis” triggered her. His youthful, sinewy body. His ever-hard cock. She realized she longed for a young stud like that. She wished she could go back in time and bed all the young men who had wanted her back in the day, but whom she had pushed away in favor of the man who became her husband. A lot of good that had done her!  Now he was fucking his twenty-six-year-old former assistant, and Marian was fucking soft middle-aged men.

Ah, how she wished to fuck the striking black man in her yoga class. Or the young blonde intern at the office. Or that broad-shouldered, well dressed young guy on the L-train.  Alas, these seemed inappropriate and implausible fantasies. She could fuck, however, in her mind at least, this naked “Adonis” across the garden, who seemed to beat-off for her pleasure nearly every Sunday morning.

As “Adonis” dropped his phone and worked his cock with increased vigor, Marian picked up her own pace. She pressed a vibrator against her lips and pinched her nipples, then gently inserted a couple of fingers into her pussy while she traced the vibrator in circles around the hood of her clit.

~ ~ ~

Connor was now engrossed in his thoughts of Tamara.  Earlier in the week, they had walked to a client meeting together. As usual, she was dressed in clothes that flattered her full round ass, toned legs and substantial cleavage. She had curly shoulder-length dark hair and big, coal-black eyes. Full lips and a perfect – probably surgically enhanced – button nose completed the picture. Three years younger than Connor at twenty-four, she was a bit immature and flirty. She was leaning on her charms more than her wits at this stage of her career. And that was working fine for her.

She laughed easily at his jokes as they walked and sipped from their to-go coffees. Connor had suffered a long night with some guy friends and was a touch hung-over. As they passed the Four Seasons, just a half block from their actual destination, he said, “I wish we were going in there instead of to this meeting.” 

“Oh, Connor!” Tamara laughed as she slapped him on the arm. “Don’t be naughty!” she said, though she did not seem to be offended. 

“Oh, no! That’s not what I meant,” Connor protested, embarrassed that his remark had been interpreted as a come-on. “I meant I could use some more sleep. I had one too many last night.”

Tamara and Connor proceeded to their meeting and did not mention the incident again.

But, now, as Connor lay pulling on his meat, he wondered. Would Tamara be up for that? What would that body of hers look like naked? How would she be in bed? She’s probably an overzealous pleaser, just as she was at work, he thought to himself.

Connor entered a detailed fantasy that had he and Tamara had gone to the Four Seasons after the meeting. He envisioned the full-figured Tamara stripping down seductively to elaborate black lingerie. He imagined her full red lips sliding around his cock as she looked up at him with those huge, pretty brown eyes. A large pearl of pre-cum leaked from his head and Connor touched his own index finger to the droplet and brought it to his tongue as he imagined Tamara flicking at it and smiling at his taste. He cupped his large shaved balls as his mind’s eye saw Tamara taking them into her mouth while stroking him with her immaculately manicured hand. His own hand increased in pace and grip at the mental image.

~ ~ ~

Marian was working herself vigorously and completely. She had edged herself for over twenty minutes, and cum just once. She was building to the “big one” as she watched her young man. She now had a two-pronged “rabbit” vibrator stimulating her vulva and clit at half speed, while a cold steel plug stretched her backdoor. A jelly dildo jiggled from the window frame in front of her, and she would occasionally tear her eyes away from the binoculars to throat the six inches of soft purple cock for a few strokes before returning to watch her young stud. Oh, how she longed to have the young man’s cock, any young man’s cock, in her mouth.

At some point, “Adonis” raised himself to his knees. He thrust his hips vigorously, pushing his thick rod through his stationary hand.  His head was thrown back in ecstasy, and his chest, ab and thigh muscles flexed with each thrust. To Marian’s delight, he spanked himself, once, twice, three times. She did the same to herself, enjoying the sharp sensation of the smacks against her skin as well as the warm lingering sting that followed.

“What are you up to, my Adonis?” she asked herself with a moan, as she felt small contractions begin to build within her.

~ ~ ~

In Connor’s mind, he was now taking Tamara on all fours. He imagined watching them both in the hotel room mirror, her big tits swaying rhythmically with each smack of his groin against her splayed ass. He had a firm grip on her narrow waist, and she was babbling dirty talk.

“Oh, fuck, Connor, you’re so good! Fuck me with that big dick. Fuck me hard!” he imagined her screaming. 

He envisioned the full round globes of her ass bouncing with the impact of his body against her. In his mind, he stared down at her puckered pink asshole as it clenched when he thrust in, and her stretched pussy lips gripping his cock as he withdrew. Connor spanked himself as he imagined spanking Tamara. “Yes! I love it rough! Give it to me, Connor, give it to me hard,” his imaginary Tamara moaned to him.

At last, the tension within his prostate and balls reached the point of no return, and Connor flopped onto his back. He arched as his hand became a blur over his swollen, blue-veined cock.

“Argh … grrrrrr,” he growled as an initial jet of musky sperm landed below his navel. The second, third and fourth contractions were immense, shooting ropes of cum onto his chest and stomach. A few final spurts dribbled from his thick head and down his shaft as his explosion subsided.

~ ~ ~

Marian watched intently as the young stud shot a foot or more into the air. This marked her cue to allow her own release. She grabbed her left breast hard with one hand, as the other drove the “rabbit,” now on full vibration mode, hard into her pussy and against her clit. 

Marian closed her eyes. She imagined “Adonis” standing over her as she lay stretched wide on the edge of a bed. He had her legs thrown over his shoulders and his big thick cock was slamming into her at a ferocious pace, hitting her G-spot with every hard thrust. She imagined his sinewed muscles flexing, sweat across his chest, his mouth twisted in pleasure.

“Fuck, Marian, you’re so goddam hot! You’re the best fuck I’ve ever had!” her phantom “Adonis” groaned as he filled her pulsing pussy with his spunk.

Marian came in spasmodic waves. She threw the vibrator aside as she moved her index and middle finger against her swollen clit at light speed. A spray of clear liquid burst onto the towel beneath her as she quaked in seemingly unending pleasure. Breathless, she collapsed against the back of the chair, still shaking with the last echoes of orgasm.

 

Published 
Written by Longing
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments