Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Forty-Eight Days

"They say patience is a virtue, but what if being virtuous is the last thing on your mind?"

27
15 Comments 15
1.9k Views 1.9k
2.4k words 2.4k words

Author's Notes

"Inspired by true events."

The door to the hotel room closes, and we move towards one another and kiss. One last lingering kiss in the corridor. Then we go to your car, dropping the room key off at reception on the way, and you drive me back into town so that I can walk home from there, as we don't want to risk you dropping me off near where I live. 

Forty-eight days until we can fuck each other again. 

...

The door to the hotel room closes, and we move towards one another and kiss. Then you say, "Take your clothes off, slut." And just like when you said it to me the first time we met, in another hotel room a bit like this one, it turns me on like crazy.

I'm not actually wearing a lot as it is a hot summer's day, so I'm just in a vest top and floaty skirt, without even underwear, as you had instructed me not to wear any. You sit on the bed, and I stand in front of you and kick off my sandals, then peel off the vest. You tell me to play with my nipples; they are already hard with arousal and become even more prominent as I roll them between my fingers. You watch, a slight smirk on your lips.

"Take off your skirt and come and kneel in front of me," you say. I undo the fastenings at the side, and it rustles to the floor. I get on my hands and knees in front of you and look up at you with my back arched, but you say you want me kneeling up, so I sit back on my heels. My collar is in your hands, and you tell me to lift my hair so that you can fasten it around my neck. Then you attach the leash and hold it near the collar and look me in the eyes. "Whose slut are you?" 

"Yours," I reply.

You tell me to suck your cock, so I unfasten your belt and open your fly. You are already erect. You pull down your trousers and briefs a bit to free it, and I start to lick the head, thinking to tease you for a while, but you impatiently push it into my mouth and into my throat, so that I gag a little. I start to suck, working my lips up and down the shaft, one hand caressing your balls. Being naked and leashed, kneeling in front of you, your cock in my mouth, just as you have ordered me to be, is intoxicating. 

After some minutes, you tell me you intend to fuck me and have me kneel on all fours on the bed. You finger my cunt and comment on how wet I am and how much I must want it. You are not wrong. I am desperate to have you inside me. 

Then you undress and ram your hard cock into me from behind, pulling on the leash so that my back arches and my breathing is slightly restricted, and I moan with pleasure and push back against you to take you deeper inside me. 

Imagining this, my fingers stroking my clit, makes me cum. 

Forty-one days until we can fuck each other again. 

...

The door to the hotel room closes, and we move towards one another and kiss. Then you say, "Take your clothes off, slut." And just like when you said it to me the first time we met, in another hotel room a bit like this one, it turns me on like crazy. 

Once I am naked, you have me kneel on all fours on the bed, put on my collar, attach the leash to the bedstead, and blindfold me. I hear you undress, and you get on the bed beside me and plant little kisses and licks up my neck and behind my ear and start to move your hands over me, brushing your fingers over my hard nipples, lightly caressing up and down my flanks, my back, my thighs, my buttocks, your touch sending shivers through me. 

"Tell me whose slut you are," you whisper into my ear as you stroke your fingertips down my pussy lips and over my clit, making my breath catch. I am panting with desire for you by now, dripping wet and quivering.

"Your slut.  All yours."

"Good.  Tell me how much you want my cock."

"I want it so much. Please, I need to have you inside me. I've waited so long. I really need you to fuck me. I'm desperate for it. Please let me have your cock," I gasp, writhing as your fingers gently explore the folds of my soaking wet pussy.

"You naughty little slut. Naked on all fours and shamelessly begging for my cock." You give my arse a few hard slaps, prompting a fresh gush from my cunt. "You're going to get what you deserve, you bad girl." You position yourself behind me and enter me, grabbing a handful of my hair and pulling my head back so that my back arches. It feels so good to have you in me as you start to thrust.

I can't stop thinking about you putting me on a leash and making me beg for your cock. It distracts me all day at work, making me so horny I can barely concentrate, and after work I have to masturbate before I can begin cooking dinner. I write the fantasy down and send it to you, and you tell me you love it and intend to make it happen. I masturbate again after getting your message.

Thirty-four days until we can fuck each other again. 

...

The door to the hotel room closes, and we move towards one another and kiss. In no time at all, I am naked apart from the hold-up stockings you had instructed me to wear.

You tell me you want me on the bed and have me lie on my back with my hips raised on a pillow. This hotel has a four-poster bed, and you tie my hands and feet to each corner of the frame so that I am spread-eagled in a star shape, my cunt exposed and ready for your use. I am panting with desire for you by now, dripping wet and quivering.

You undress and lie down next to me and start to run your hands up and down my body while kissing my neck and ear. "Mmm, all tied up, I can do whatever I want with you." Being under your control is so arousing. Your fingers brush over, and then pinch, a nipple, trail down my stomach, and gently push into my pussy, sliding in and beckoning against my g-spot so that I moan. Out again, and then maddeningly, after the briefest of touches on my swollen clit, your hand moves upwards again, back to the nipple, your mouth attending to the other one, sucking and lightly biting. Up and down your hand moves, between nipple and pussy, giving me just a second of what I crave in each area before moving on.

SharonStrm1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SharonStrm1

Just when I think I can’t stand it any longer, you reach into the bag of toys and pull out the pink mini rabbit vibrator, switch it on, and start to lightly stroke my clit with it, two fingers of your other hand curling into my g-spot. It isn’t long before I cum, writhing against my bonds and gasping as a massive orgasm engulfs me. After that, you get on top of me and fuck me, hard.

Just as I am imagining your lovely cock entering me, the battery on the pink rabbit dies. I throw it down in frustration but manage a decent orgasm with my fingers anyway. After I get my breath back, I make a mental note to ensure that all the toys are fully charged before our next meeting.

Twenty-five days until we can fuck each other again. 

...

The door to the hotel room closes, and we move towards one another and kiss. You tell me to undress, then tell me to suck your cock. I kneel in front of you, your hand in my hair, forcing my head down onto you so that I gag slightly.

You tell me to lift my hands above my head so that you can tie them and wrap a cord tightly around my wrists. All the while, I continue to work on your cock with my mouth, doing my best to take as much into my throat as I can. Being under your control is so arousing.

You pull my head up. "On the bed on all fours, slut." I kneel on the bed, resting on my forearms, my bound hands in front of me, and you wrap more cords around each ankle and tie them to the bottom corners. Then you blindfold me.

I hear you undress, and you kneel beside me, stroking my cunt, pushing a couple of fingers into the slippery folds, causing me to moan. Then suddenly, your hand withdraws and gives my arse a hard smack, then another, then a third, the last making me yelp. 

"Do you want the belt?" you ask. We are still exploring the boundaries of your dominance and my consent. I say yes. I hear you pull the belt out of your jeans, and then you teasingly stroke my buttocks with the end. Then—SNAP! —a blow lands on my right cheek. I cry out. It is so much more intense than being slapped with your hand. More stroking, then SNAP! SNAP! The belt hits me across my right buttock again, and the back of my thighs. It really hurts, but I don’t want you to stop. The discomfort makes me feel so wanton and slutty. You hit me a few more times, then move around me and give me some blows on the left side, afterwards remarking that my arse is nice and red. It certainly feels like it.

You push your fingers into my cunt again. "You liked that, didn’t you, slut? You’re so wet. I think I’m going to have to fuck you now."

Alone in the house, thinking about you tying me up and spanking me, I wander from room to room looking for things to hit myself with, just to see what they feel like. It’s not really possible to get a good hit on my own backside with a belt, but a metal ruler is fairly effective. It’s even better on the front of my thigh, where I can get a really good swing at it, sharp and stinging.

Seventeen days until we can fuck each other again.

...

The door to the hotel room closes, and we move towards one another and kiss. We don't have that much time before the restaurant booking because your train was late, and we need to shower, but we also need, desperately, to fuck. I suggest we combine the two and fuck in the shower. "Practical woman," you say. 

We undress each other and get in the cubicle, which luckily is quite roomy, and start soaping each other down, kissing as the water runs over our heads, enjoying the horny sensuality of wet, slippery skin-to-skin contact. Your fingers gently explore my cunt, testing its wetness, and then, without warning, you push me face first into the wall. The cold of the tiles against my body makes me yelp in shock as you pin me with your weight. The discomfort makes me feel so wanton and slutty.

You thrust your hard cock into me and start to fuck me, biting my shoulder and calling me a slut, one hand holding my wrist braced against the wall above my head, the other pressed against my stomach, pushing me back onto you. The thrill of your physical dominance makes me even more aroused than I was already. The shower water runs over our right shoulders. "Tell me how much you love having my cock in you, slut," you say. I gasp out, truthfully, that I love it a lot. 

Sex standing up in the shower is probably one of those activities that work better in films and fantasies than reality in most cases, but imagining it helps me to cum. And that’s not to say we won’t try it.

Twelve days until we can fuck each other again.

...

The door to the hotel room closes, and we move towards one another and kiss. As our mouths connect, we are already tearing at each other's clothes, my hands fumbling with your belt buckle, yours pulling my t-shirt up. More elaborate games will happen later, but in this moment, we just want to get to fucking as soon as possible, because we've had to wait so long.

We can't get undressed fast enough; every button, zip, and shoelace is an impediment to our long pent-up desire. Limbs seem to catch in trousers and sleeves when we desperately want them tangled together, skin on skin, but at last we manage to struggle free from our clothing, and you push me back onto the bed, me still in one sock, and pin my wrists with your hands. The thrill of your physical dominance makes me even more aroused than I was already. Your gorgeous hard cock enters me easily, and I moan your name and wrap my legs around your waist as you start to thrust it into me.

My fingers are a poor substitute, but they do the job, for now. I push them in and out of my cunt, imagining how your cock feels, how your kiss feels, the look in your eyes as we move together. 

Four days until we can fuck each other again.

...

The door to the hotel room closes, and we move towards one another and kiss. At last, it is time to find out what happens next.

Published 
Written by RubyG
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments