Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Jerking Each Other In My Dorm

"Going in detail about my best mutual masturbation experience with another guy"

20
9 Comments 9
31.8k Views 31.8k
2.5k words 2.5k words
Famous Story
Competition Entry: Masturbation Sex

Author's Notes

"This story actually happened in my sophomore year of college and I'm pretty much recalling everything in as much detail as I can."

I'd been waiting with my shirt off for after putting on some deodorant, making sure I looked and smelled decent. I had so much precum from our text conversation and imagining us stroking together in my dorm while waiting for him to show up. I put on a clean pair of basketball shorts with nothing underneath so I could just slip them off when the time came.

Either I wanted to start things with my shirt off, or the knock on the door came sooner than I expected. I figured this was it, got that nervous pit in my stomach, having a guy over for the first time.

"Sup," I greeted him, before leading him back to my room. To get a picture of him, he was a clean-cut looking black guy about 5'10, short hair, fit build. We didn't exchange names, so I'll just call him "my guy" or "my man". We also exchanged dick pics before I invited him and we both really liked how each other's looked.

He made some friendly small talk which made the vibe less tense, so I was ready to get to it when we walked in the door of my dorm bedroom, and it seemed like he was too. I shut the door soon after. 

"Do you want the lights on or off?" I asked directly. 

"I'm cool either way, whatever makes you comfortable man. It's your place," he replied. I agreed with him and flipped the light switch off, since I was still new to this and kind of shy about doing everything under a bright fluorescent light. I am a "mostly straight" dude but I had been waiting to jerk off with another guy when I had the dorm to myself for a while. I also felt like the dark made the mood a bit "hotter" because it was more anonymous, and we could focus on jerking off instead of whatever we look like, which opened us up later on I think.

It was pretty dark but there was enough light shining through the window from outside on the quad. I could see what was going on, but not all the details of our bodies, which was perfect for me since I was still shy about my cock having a tight foreskin. Even though he said he liked my dick pic, the low light helped with that. I walked over to my bed and laid down on the far left, leaving some room for my guy to get on the tiny dorm mattress. I pulled my blanket up over my knees, which I always did before masturbating in bed.

I sat back and looked over and saw my guy standing by the edge of the bed undressing. I felt another nervous rush seeing him slipping his boxers off of his ankle, which made his cock swing out and hang there for a second. I felt like, oh shit, this is happening now. He laid on my bed just propping his head up on the pillow instead of sitting up like I did, then pulled up the blanket over his knees too. I thought I should lay back like him so we're level with each other.

As he got comfortable, I took my shorts off and left them at the foot of the bed. My cock was out now, almost fully hard, laying against my stomach but raising up slowly. I peeked over to my right and so was his, looked about the same size too. Still shy about mine, I started tugging a bit trying to keep it down flat. He took a hold of his too, the first step coming pretty easily, which was laying down naked and jerking off together.

Once the initial butterflies went away, I saw we were just two guys enjoying our dicks out together and sharing some man-to-man time with our bodies exposed. That made me more comfortable and let me enjoy stroking myself more, seeing everything went smoothly so far. I was quick getting to my second step, taking glances at his cock and back to mine, comparing them as we started to get into jerking ourselves off. That was really hot to me, so I started making it obvious I was jerking while watching him stroke his dick. He started checking out mine in return and the mutual attention got us fully hard, letting out some subtle grunts and exhales made it clear we both felt good.

That feeling was building up quickly for me, so I began slapping my cock on my stomach, holding it from the base and showing off like that as a way to start edging. He looked over after hearing my cock bouncing up and down and did the same, eyes on each other's. Letting it hit my stomach like that was really satisfying being almost as hard as I could get. We watched the other play around for a bit, then stroking, and repeated. He started slowing down, so I tried to match his speed so I wouldn't get too close to cumming.

I couldn't resist going back to my full pumping motion every now and then, getting a little closer each time, risking my load shooting so early. I stopped to hit my cock against my navel again, bouncing it for my guy to see. Suddenly, I wasn't shy and liked the attention on it. He copied again, but then out of nowhere, was in front of me, and put my dick in his mouth. I was kind of stunned, and pulled away, since I wasn't into sucking. I told him to just lay down on his back and jerk off again, which he did.

I wasn't that thrown off though, so I took my cock back in my hand and made my own "move" out of passion now. I kneeled on the mattress and turned to face him, so that my dick would be really close, almost touching his, as he was stroking it upright. I started jerking it fast like before when I couldn't help it, which looked so hot right above him doing the same. Even after his unexpected move, the mood definitely got stronger with me stroking myself just above the tip of his cock like that. I had to stop myself again or I would have blown my load all over him. I grabbed my dick by its base and bounced it up and down really quickly.

"Yeeahh," I sort of grunted under my breath, trying to hit his cock with mine for a few seconds. He started to milk his cock with fast pumps for a moment as well.

"Shiiit," he responded, with the same tone.

I felt a bit self-conscious and over the top after that, so I quickly laid back down and shook my cock around a bit to calm down and keep myself from busting right then. Since I wasn't jerking myself, I kept my hand busy by grabbing my balls and showing them off now, hoping my man would copy me again. He was quick to follow, and I noticed his balls were definitely bigger as he made them visible. I guess we got distracted from stroking and played with our balls for a bit, rubbing them and holding them up for the other to look at.

That was enough to put the brakes on me nutting too fast, but seeing his balls like that made me ready for the leap to touching each other now. I put my hand down onto my thigh and saw my cock was throbbing on its own, bouncing slightly as it leaned down, and stayed there, hard as hell above my stomach. He spread his legs out a bit so his erection would stay up unsupported too, the sides of our thighs were touching now. I thought there would be no better moment to go for the third thing I was waiting to do.

"You want to trade hands?" I suggested. That's what I liked to call it just short of jerking each other.

He agreed almost instantly, and his left hand reached over, finding my dick, which he then held straight up and started to stroke gently, getting me rock hard as soon as he took over for me. I was less eager and took my time, hoping he would too. I always wanted to get into a mutual masturbation session with another guy, but was nervous about him making me shoot my load instantly from all the sexual tension. He was just rubbing me and going slow though, so I felt fine for now.

I got to grab him with my right hand, which I'm sure felt great for both of us. I went to hold his cock when he was already down to business. As it became mutual though, he suddenly went a lot faster, which made me tense up.

Natal
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Natal

"Chill for a second," I told him, motioning him to move his hand down a little, "Don't jerk it too close to the top."

It was a good thing I "interrupted" him, since he was stroking closer to the head of my cock, which is super sensitive with the foreskin gliding against it when stroking. He moved his hand down to the shaft like I would usually hold it, so I gave him the okay to jerk me off again, just not too fast. As he started again, he looked at the foreskin going up and down and quickly got the idea how I usually masturbated.

He had already learned how to jerk off my uncut cock, but I didn't know if he had a different way of masturbating since he was circumcised. I liked that he was cut, it was different from mine, and I could see the head exposed which I didn't when masturbating myself. I took his cock in my hand again, gripping it like how I usually hold mine, wrapping my hand around the shaft without touching the head or glans.

We moved closer together so our arms could be more comfortable as we jerked each other off. I felt him in my hand and he was rock solid too, his dick seemed to fit perfectly in my usual grip. It was really hot to feel another guy's cock in my hand and I just enjoyed jerking him off. I knew we were the same length, but his was clearly thicker, which made it feel even better to hold. It was a nice change from the usual, with my hand just barely fitting around it all the way. I started to focus on making the guy's cock feel great while I had a hold of it, maybe he would even shoot his load first.

I got used to his size in my palm, feeling how I should get a grip of it. I closed my hand tighter around the shaft before starting to match the pumping rhythm he had with mine. He definitely noticed me tightening up and gripped my cock harder in response, which got me worked up from the intensity. I adjusted my legs so my balls could hang down a little more and so my cock would raise up a bit while he was held on. I had found the right way to grip his cock, and responded by squeezing hard, returning the challenge. He let out a sharp exhale which I could tell meant he enjoyed the pressure on it. I could tell he was enjoying my stroking from his solid erection and heavy breathing and it made me really horny to do that for him.

That over-excitement of laying together and mutually masturbating faded like when we began to stroke together, and we were just casually rubbing and slowly jerking each other, which was really satisfying for me, thinking I wouldn't last even a couple minutes earlier. He adjusted his rhythm and I thought, wow, this guy is actually doing pretty good, even with my tight foreskin. Feeling him just "get" that sent that rush throughout my body, outwards from my cock that I get sometimes when treating it well during a solo jerk session. I let out a grunt that let him to know to keep doing it, then went back to the mutual glancing at each other's hard-ons while steadily pumping him.

"Do you like that?" I asked, wondering if he felt good.

"Yeahh," he half-whispered. with his head back. We both found a good rhythm for each other, which naturally caused both of us to leak a lot of precum. I felt his leak on my hand more, since it would come right down from the head of his cock. I could feel myself getting it too, and looking at my dick in his hand, it was all over the top of my foreskin, just starting to come down to the shaft from his hand firmly stroking it for a while. I usually didn't like precum on my hand when jerking myself off, but right now, I liked how it kept my hand stuck to his cock. And I guess I wasn't jerking myself either.

We got well past the casual jerking, starting to really work each others' cocks. I knew things were getting "heavier" when my man started to thrust a little with his hips. I started thrusting too, feeling like we were really "getting off" now. We couldn't really stop the mutual rhythm from going after that point.

"You close?" I quickly asked, looking over at his cock.

"Yeah," he said shyly, since it sounded like he was about to blow.

"Me too," I responded, wanting to blow our loads at the same time.

Suddenly though, I felt my man "playing rough" with my dick, or rough for me at least. He was really gripping it like it was his own cock about to bust, and I felt my foreskin getting pulled more than I usually would. But that tugging actually felt pretty good with his tight grip, and I could feel the foreskin rubbing against the head of my cock just enough. We both put our heads back and closed our eyes, enjoying our hands on each other. I felt my foreskin gliding slowly sending me over, which made me pump his cock harder. I was too into the rougher jerking to notice.

It must have hit the mark, because while letting his hands work my cock, I suddenly felt my hand again, slowed down, pumping all the way up and down the shaft, but felt his cum in my grip, some spraying on to my arm. Almost instantly, that thick load on my hand made me nut that same second from his tugging, making me shoot all over my stomach. I could feel the warmth of the cum spraying out of my cock, which felt fucking amazing. And like that, I knew we were done here.

I just sat up and handed him the tissue box.

 

 

Published 
Written by tent
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments