Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Just Another Friday Night.

9
3 Comments 3
3.4k Views 3.4k
1.3k words 1.3k words

It had been another week from Hell, and Chad West was glad to be home. As he looked through the stack of mail that had arrived and discovered a new lingerie catalog among the bills and junk mail, he couldn't wait to look through it, but right now he had another need that demanded his attention.

He shed his office attire and stepped into a hot shower. Once out of the shower, he dried off, shaved, and then splashed on some cologne, and then admired his naked form in the mirror on his closet door; he was pleased with what he saw. His diet and intense exercise regime had really paid off and he was in suburb shape. He then double-checked to ensure that the phone ringers were silenced as he did not wish to be disturbed, he had gone without treating himself for far too long.

He then padded naked into his bedroom and, crouching in front of an old brass-bound steamer trunk, he pressed the hidden tabs that released the lock on the false bottom. He imagined it had been owned by a smuggler and this compartment came in handy. He wondered if they would object to how he used it now.

Once opened, he carefully retrieved the objects of his desire. The first item was a buttery soft satin half slip in black with lace on the hem and a small slit that allowed a part of the thigh to show. The second items were a garter belt and a pair of thigh-high nylons and, finally, a pair of glossy black stiletto heels.

He wasted no time in donning the garter belt and slowly and carefully drawing the nylons up his legs and fastening them to the end of the ribbons. He then stepped into the soft slip and slowly pulled it up, just the contact of the cool silky materials against his skin summoned his erection and he was hard shortly after the slip was settled on his waist.

He then laid on his bed and admired the shape of his cock under his satin slip and his legs covered in the nylon stockings and rubbed his legs together and the sensation sent chills through his body.

Then, holding it by the heel, Chad began to slowly rub the toe of one of the glossy black stilettos the length of his cock, and the sight and sensation caused his man-nipples to harden. As he continued to stroke his hidden cock, he brought the other stiletto to his mouth and allowed his tongue to lick the toe of the shiny footwear in between planting kisses on it.

The smell of the leather only added to his excitement and he allowed his mind to drift back to how it all started. It had been done as a joke, something to give Kathy his lover a jolt and a laugh. She had just left his side to visit the bathroom when the idea struck him and he reached down on the floor to snag her slip. It was a plain white one forced on her by her mother due to the sheerness of her dress and quickly put it on, he then pulled the covers up to his neck and waited.

When Kathy returned she drew down the covers in order to rejoin him and discovered him wearing her slip. It gave her a jolt and then a laugh.

"Pretty, " was all she said and extended her hand for him to take.

They padded into his living room where she slipped on her heels and then took a seat in the dining room chair and crossed her magnificent legs

"Now get on your knees and come over here," she added and she extended one leg.

Chad walked on his knees until he was right in front of her.

"Now, kiss my heels, you little bitch," she commanded again trying not to smile.

The sight of Chad kissing and licking the toe of her heels turned her on and she allowed on hand to head toward her pussy which was becoming hotter by the second. She then ordered Chad to stand up.

LiaAmatto
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LiaAmatto

"Now pull up your slip and let me see your cock," she demanded.

Chad did as ordered and his lover began to run the toe of her stiletto the length of his swollen cock.

"You may cum on my shoe when you're ready," she stated as her fingers located her swollen clit and she began to stroke.

Chad announced that he was going to cum and let lose a healthy load on the toe of her glossy footwear. The sight of his cock spewing its contents pushed Kathy over the edge and she moaned as her orgasm arrived.

It was some weeks later that Chad was alone in his apartment and, for reasons unknown, his mind recalled the feeling of wearing his lover's slip and he found himself wanting to wear it again. Their little kinky session was never repeated as Kathy showed no interest.

As he tried to banish this thought, his memory recalled his kissing and licking her high heels, and suddenly the desire to do both was too strong to ignore. Now, he didn't dare ask his girlfriend to borrow her shoes or lingerie as he was sure that wouldn't end well, so he went to his desktop and pulled up some erotic clothing sites.

He found a perfect slip and shoes that were even better than his girlfriend owned. He also found pages containing garter belts and nylons stockings. Kathy never wore such erotic items so he decided that he would and couldn't send the money fast enough; he even sprung for the cost of the overnight express delivery.

Chad then spent some time on the Net learning how to properly don the stockings he ordered, as he was pretty sure he couldn't just pull them up like a pair of socks, and he was correct. He committed these lessons to heart.

Now his masturbation sessions were even more intense than normal. Sometimes he wore the slip, and other times he allowed it to trail the length of his cock from its glistening head to his balls. Sometimes he wore only the garter belts and nylons, When he was particularly horny we wore them all.

Sometimes, he let loose all over his slip, and other times he shot his wad on the toe of the shiny footwear. Tonight he decided to try something different. With his eyes closed, he continued to kiss and lick one of the stilettos while he rubbed his hard cock with the other.

When he felt his orgasm approaching he used the heel of the shoe that he had been rubbing his cock with and hooked the hem of his slip, his cock jutted out from under the slip. The feeling of the toe of the shoe against his now exposed cock sent chills through his body and the moment he felt that it was time to shoot, he slipped the shoe over his cock and emptied his balls inside the stiletto.

Chad eventually removed all his feminine attire and showered again. Wrapped in a robe, he spent a great deal of time cleaning his semen from inside the shoe until there was no trace. All the items were then placed back in their hiding place until the next time.

He then flopped into his easy chair with a glass of wine and the new lingerie catalog. He paused on the page that showed full-length nightgowns. They were silky and flowing, and he wondered how they would feel against his skin. His wondering prompted him to head to the keyboard of his desktop and order one; once again he paid for the overnight shipping.

He smiled to himself and knew that by tomorrow night he'd find out how they felt for himself.

Published 
Written by ThePhantom
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments