Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Maybe Next Monday

"She returns to the coffee shoppe and we watch other get off in public"

39
18 Comments 18
9.8k Views 9.8k
1.1k words 1.1k words

Wednesday came and, as soon as I woke up, so did I. My wakeup orgasm did little to quench the fire in my pussy so I tried putting it out with the shower massage. I began getting ready for work but then remembered that I had traded days with Marcy so I could have the day off. I then took my time selecting clothing that was sexy but not brazenly advertising my charms, did my makeup to perfection, and even pulled out my old hair crimper to give that kinky-coif look. A simple black, stretchy pencil skirt coupled with a casual blouse and low heels gave me a sexy, demure, look. I thought about stockings but decided to show off my now-smooth legs by leaving them bare.

Initially, I had shunned the thought of any panties but decided to put on a white lace thong to further tease my “Slutty Lolita” if she actually showed up again. I recalled our first encounter. It was incredibly hot! No words or contact had been exchanged between us but we definitely shared a moment. The thought of teasing her with my panties instead of just my bare pussy seemed enticing.

I drove into the city, had a light breakfast, and spent the morning catching up on my shopping. When lunchtime came, I made it to the Coffee Shoppe for my cup of tea. Steph was once again absorbed in keeping her ship on course; paperwork. We exchanged greetings and a few moments of idle chatter and I accepted my tea and a vegan sandwich and took up residence at the same table. Stephanie went into the back to check something, asking me to give her a shout if I needed anything.

I sipped my tea. I nibbled on my surprisingly tasty sandwich. I read on my phone. Time passed; I guessed that she wasn’t coming. I felt a little letdown, having anticipated a torrid but silent sexual encounter, but I mentally shrugged it off and began to plan the rest of my day. As I was weighing the pros and cons of going to a restaurant or going home to cook, the door chime rung out and she entered.

She was wearing tight, black leggings that molded themselves to her legs in an extremely alluring way. A tunic top in faded red topped the outfit. Her hair was still wild with the hints of dark roots showing. She looked around, saw me and smiled an evil grin, and went through her ritual. Once more her breasts bounced as she moved. She lightly slapped her payment on the counter and greeted Steph in a loud voice.

“Help yourself, Missy,” Steph cried out from the back. “I’m doing paperwork.”

She repeated her previous ritual and sat across from me once more. But as she passed by me, she traced her finger along the edge of my table and our eyes met. My moldy green eyes met her deep brown ones and we shared a moment of passionate understanding and connection. She pulled another book from her pack and rifled through the pages and set to reading.

I had hoped she would be wearing another short skirt so I could watch her stroke her bare pussy. I felt disappointed. She read for maybe a minute and then put the book down and looked around. Satisfied that nobody else was around she unceremoniously spread her legs far apart and scooted forward, pointing her crotch at me. Looking me in the eyes, she smiled in a delightfully devilish way and ran her hands along her inner thighs. I returned her smile and spread my own legs. I knew that the skirt would stretch out and give her a nice, teasing view.

Nicetoomeet
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Nicetoomeet

As soon as she saw my panty-covered pussy, her right hand moved up to the waist of her tights and then slipped under the fabric. I could see the outlines of her fingers beneath the fabric as she began playing with herself. I bit my lower lip and matched her movement, moving my own hand under my panties from the side. We mirrored each other, lost in the moment.

Her pace increased and her head started to bob up and down once more. I could see her tights grow darker between her legs, showing her wetness. My own panties were soaked. Her nipples stood out from her top and her breath was coming so sharp that her chest heaved. Sensing the time was right; I pulled my panties to the side and stroked my own clit furiously. I felt my orgasm coming on and felt that she was close. Her eyes were riveted to my exposed pussy and her face was a mask of lust.

My stomach convulsed and my hips bucked. Her fingers were playing over her mound so furiously that I feared she was going to tear the fabric away. I leaned back and brought my other hand to my soaked pussy. I plunged two fingers inside of myself and heard her gasp. I then withdrew my soaked fingers and ran them up to my lips, placing them in my mouth.

My tongue lashed out as I licked my own nectar from my fingers. That was apparently too much for her and she orgasmed with her legs quivering and her hips bucking. She convulsed so much that she almost slid out of her seat. Her orgasm triggered my own coming in hard waves midway through hers. When our mutual quakes subsided I smiled at her and rose off my seat just enough to peel off my panties.

Then, grabbing my phone in one hand and crumpling my soaked panties in the other, I slowly approached her. I noticed that she had a beautiful wedding set with a large, shiny diamond on her left hand. As I got near her booth I pulled up my pencil skirt just enough for her to see my red pubic strip and my soaked lips. I placed my soiled panties on the table before her.

“Maybe I’ll see you Monday,” I said to her sexily. I then headed for the exit, bidding Steph a good day as I left. I turned to face her before I walked out. She was running her fingers over my panties. I left, still undecided over what to do with the rest of my day. My mind was inspired by our mostly silent and very public mutual voyeurism. I didn’t know whether to call my lover and tell him about it or to go and find some unsuspecting but appreciative audience to flash my bare pussy to. I decided that it would probably be better to call him while I was doing it. I’ve never made anyone so hot that they masturbated on the phone while talking to me; I now had a new goal.

Published 
Written by krystalg
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments