Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Set Vibrator To Stun

"A college drinking game gets repurposed for a lusty, horny masturbation game"

35
20 Comments 20
11.8k Views 11.8k
2.1k words 2.1k words
Recommended Read

Author's Notes

"A geeky drinking game gets put to a new use, sexually torturing me until I explode."

The handsome, balding captain on the screen spoke with authority and confidence. “Engage.”

Rumble, Buzz, Buzz, BUZZ. The toy inside me writhed and snaked, hitting the G-spot, caressing my inner walls, sending vibrating, rotating jolts of horny pleasure through my nude body. I moaned and sighed.

“Deanna,” the captain barked in that dominant, cultured voice that I’ve been masturbating over since my late teens. “Any insights?”

The buxom brunette on the screen, wearing her tight cat-suit of a uniform, shook out her long tresses, her cleavage jiggling nicely for dramatic effect. “Well, Captain,” she began. “I’m sensing….”

Buzz, BUUUZZZZ, RUMBLE, Rotate, Buzz.

The Sci-Fi TV show faded from my consciousness as I was pummeled with near-orgasmic waves of pulsating pleasure. With my head buried in my boyfriend’s chest, eyes closed, I moaned in quivering delight until the remote-controlled toy in my soaked pussy stopped its assault on my pleasure-centers.

“Klingons do NOT…” came from the television, sending off yet another bout of vibrating joy between my legs. My hips were humping with abandon, my mouth all but screaming while I moaned and writhed. Exactly when my body hit the precipice of an extreme orgasm, my heart pounding, my limbs flailing, my sexual release a millisecond away, he cruelly and sadistically turned off the vibrator.

“You fucking motherfucker,” I said very politely at the top of my lungs. “You fucking did that on fucking purpose.”

My boyfriend, Mister Perfectly Perfect, chuckled at me and stabbed my soul with those gray-rimmed, hazel of eyes of his. Not only is he pure eye-candy for horny women, but his eyes instantly hypnotize you. A simple glance from him and your mind will just dissipate into nothingness, replaced by pussy-gushing, horny need. My sexual frustration grew frenzied as the image of me humping his beautiful face filled the void where my brain used to be.

“Thirty seconds on high for a three-drink event, remember?”

“You’re still a motherfucker.”

“Nonsense. I’ve never laid a hand on your mother.”

It had been a day of hot, intense fucking; gentle love-making; fun adult recreation; and marathon sex. Even better, the sex was interspaced with deep conversation, bonding, and the enjoyment of each other’s company. The day flew by far too quickly, in stark contrast to the previous week, without him, crawling by so slowly that time stood still. The fifth thing I did, when he returned from a week-long job out of state, was to ask him if we could spend the weekend together, locked in the house, just the two of us. The first four things involved three of my holes, lots of jizz, and hours of physical lust that would have earned me a gold medal in the horny Olympics.

We were taking a break from constant sex, not because he needed a breather, because I did. I required a reprieve. More bonding time, more conversation, more just being with the one person in all the world that gets me, then more sex, was my plan. As hyper-sexual as I am, I am still a mortal; whether he’s mortal is a point open to debate. In any event, his stamina is admirable.

Noting that a Star Trek The Next Generation marathon was on, I quickly took up position on the couch, drawing a warm, furry blanket over my nude body. You know it’s true love when your boyfriend doesn’t mind you hogging the remote. After accepting some mulled, spiced wine, exactly how I like it, we snuggled together and watched, soon commenting on the recurring tropes and character quotes prevalent in the beloved show.

“You know,” my boyfriend said, “there’s actually a drinking game built around the show.”

“There is?”

“Yes, when characters do one of their trademark actions or say one of their catchphrases, you need to drink. It’s kind of like ‘Hi Bob’ for geeks like me.”

“Hi, Bob?”

“Yes, a drinking game based on the Bob Newhart show?”

“So what, then? Like Riker makes a sexist remark, and you have to drink or something?”

“Exactly! I just love how quick your mind is. There are all sorts of things, like when Picard refers to Wesley as ‘the boy’ or something similar, Geordi loses his visor, things like that. Sometimes you take a drink, sometimes two, sometimes up to four.”

He grabbed his laptop and used his Google-fu to pull it up. “See? Here.”

We watched the show together, laughing, constantly looking up the references. By the end of the episode, there was simply no way one would not be fershnickered. Noting that the next episode would begin “after this commercial announcement,” I sprang up, an epiphany striking my perverted mind.

“I’ll be right back. I have an idea.”

As if he’d never seen me before, his eyes drank in the sight of me, a huge, appreciative, pussy-drenching smile on his face. I scampered upstairs, pretending to not melt at the fact that he still delights at the sight of me. Ten months with him and every time he looks at me, it seems like the first time he’s ever seen me. I quickly grabbed my needed props and jumped down the stairs.

In addition to a jaguar in the garage, a mink in the closet, and a tiger in bed, a woman also requires a Lush vibrator and a waterproof womanizer. I grabbed my Lush 2, one of the most fun, versatile sex toys I’ve ever owned. You can program it, sync it to music, sync it to your cellphone mic to pulse at live sounds, or control it manually. One of the best features is that you can transfer control to another person, via the cellphone or computer app.

Quickly powering the space-age gizmo up and inserting it into my honey-hole, I transferred control over to my boyfriend’s phone.

“You want me to buzz you? Sounds great!” he beamed. “You are the most beautiful creature to have ever graced this realm, made more so when you’re in the throes of passion.”

“No,” I giggled. “We’re going to play your drinking game, but with vibes instead of booze.”

The “rules” were quickly decided. Ten seconds of toying for a one-drink event, twenty for a two-drink, etcetera. My boyfriend could choose patterns and intensities at random.

ElaineJones
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ElaineJones

The episode began, opening with Picard ordering 'Tea, Earl Grey', hot from the replicator. He was, however, wearing his puffy, chest-exposing night-shirt. Ten seconds of vibrating followed. When he took a sip of his tea, that was a four-drink event. Forty seconds of bliss-filled agony ensued, my sadistic boyfriend jumping intensities and patterns like libido-hopscotch. Gripping his arm, white-knuckling it, as the pleasure scorched my insides and flooded the cushions, I weathered the waves of pleasure, panting and breathless.

Brief exposition followed, allowing me to calm down to the point of mere extreme arousal. The next scene cut to the bridge, where all the officers were having a very informal discussion over a distress signal in the forbidden, neutral zone. A distress signal merited ten seconds on its own. The pulsing, undulating wave in my cunt felt like an epileptic snake was mosh-pit-dancing inside me.

Demonstrating that the Goddess has a wicked sense of carnal humor, every officer decided to use each other’s first names, each mentioning worth another ten seconds. Buzz, thrust, pulse, vibrate, shake, shimmy, buzz, pause, buzz. The sensations came in humble vibrating waves or various intensities, sliding crescendos followed by sine-wave peaks and saw-tooth sequences of such complexity that blackness fogged my senses.

I was reduced to a quivering, sticky, dripping mess of horny tension before the first commercial break.

“Give me your cock,” I demanded.

“This is all about you,” he smiled. “Besides, I love making you squirm with pleasure.”

“Take that monster out right now and cram it in my mouth or I’ll never let you fuck me again.”

“Really?” his expression showed that he knew better.

“No! But feed me your cock, anyway.” I positioned myself onto my hands and knees, my ass sticking up, my head near his crotch.

Very few men can resist a naked, horny redhead writhing all over them, begging for cock. Instead of acquiescing to my wanton desires, I felt my entire pussy explode with a cascading, powerful assault of writhing vibrations that took all my strength away, collapsing me on top of him, my lips landing on that massive cock he packs.

Determined to return the teasing agony he was causing in kind, my teeth sought his thickness in the hopes of breaking his resolve. A large eruption of violent vibrations turned my would-be nibble into an open-mouthed scream of pleasure.

Buzz-burr-buzz-brum-buzz-burr, the vibrator changed cadence, with increasing intensity. Unable to do anything but submit to the vibrating demon, my entire body went limp and experienced an eternity of lusty sensations running amok through my body.

Slowly, my body descended from the summit of arousal. My tranquil stasis was interrupted by Riker and Troi going full-on horny for each other, calling each other by their first names, throwing around innuendo like it was a cheesy porn movie, worse than one of my stories. A multitude of ten-second bursts followed, each pattern building off of the other, each intensity topping the previous.

As that punishment was meted out to me, the android, Data, in a cut-scene, had to launch into one of his obvious dissections of human behavior, which was a forty-second duration of torture.

“Make me cum. I can’t take it anymore. Please make me cum. I’ll do anything; just give me an orgasm.” My poise and self-control were admirable; no begging, here.

The commercial break was ending, but my quaking cunt showed no signs of relenting. Finally, feeling the ability to control my limbs restored, I pulled down his shorts, hungrily delighting at the sight of his long, thick cock, large enough to intimidate most ladies, finally freed and erect.

“If you don’t make me cum right now, I’m going to make you beg until…”

Buzz, Vibe, Whir, Pulse, Buzz. Another round of vibrations in an upward slant of intensity ripped through me, causing my words to trail off into purring moans.

“What was that for?”

“Riker just reminded Worf that the captain’s safety is his duty, and Crusher had somebody beamed directly to sickbay.”

An away team was assembling and O’Brien had a line, which set off more ripples of remote-controlled cruelty spasming through my insides. My pussy was clenching, my clit throbbing with so much swelling that it was about to explode.

Unable to control the litany of swear words, appeals to the gods, and moans, I gagged myself on his cock, plunging my mouth over it. Stretching my jaw to fit that steel-hard girth between my lips, I forced my mouth down on his thick shaft until tears welled up in my eyes. I felt his hand caressing my ass, lingering, probing, caressing. One of his fingers ran circles around my anus, causing feather-light tingles to shoot straight to my clit.

Buzz, thrust, Vibrate, pulse, rest, buzz, Buzz, BUZZZZ, whirr, throb.

The combination of his hard cock in my mouth, his quiet moans, his hand on my flesh, his fingers gently probing my most-forbidden hole, and the intense waves of the vibrator inside me was too much.

“Fuck, fuck, fucking fuck me. I’m fucking cumming. OOOOOH, AAAH, YES!” Waves of orgasmic rapture, intensified from being held at the brink of ecstasy for an hour, racked my body with the horny sensation of pure, unbridled release. My boyfriend had to hold me in place to keep me from falling off the couch.

Because he knows my body, can play it like an instrument, he let the vibrations mellow out, drifting away towards nothing, then dialed back up as new waves of my orgasm crested. Screaming, bucking, moaning, and loving every millisecond of it, he drew my intense orgasm out further and further until time stopped, leaving me in an eternal void of pussy-gushing release.

Slowly, the world came back into focus, leaving me basking in the afterglow of my orgasm, his massive cock still upright, mere inches from my panting face.

“Fuck, that was intense. What do you want to do now?”

Rumble, Buzz, Buzz, BUZZZZZ

“Next episode,” he chuckled.

Published 
Written by krystalg
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments