Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Solo Vacation.

"Masturbation holiday."

5
2 Comments 2
4.3k Views 4.3k
882 words 882 words

Katie had gone away by herself. She was fed up with her boyfriend who had gone off on a stag weekend with his mates, where anything could happen and probably would. It also coincided with her only opportunity to take a week's holiday before the summer was over and he had prioritized his life over hers. So now she was going to make herself her own private priority.

Katie finally arrived at her destination after an uncomfortable flight and a hot sticky taxi ride. She flopped down on her Air B&B bed and admired the stunning view of the sparkling sea.

Her thoughts turned to sex. She had been horny on the plane. Horny and hurt because of her absent boyfriend. Horny because she was missing the sex, and she had made herself even more horny by buying a selection of pretty panties from Victoria’s Secret at the airport for her own benefit and she was looking forward to a try-out.

Meanwhile here in paradise with a large glass of Prosecco, (the owner had thoughtfully left a bottle in the fridge), Katie felt like giving herself a really good seeing to. She left the curtains open because she liked the idea of exposing herself. She stripped off and wandered around the apartment in the nude for a while, caressing herself occasionally, admiring herself in the full-length mirror, and probably on view for anyone who cared to look.

Time to play with the new knickers that she had bought at the airport, but which ones? Katie spread them out on the bed. So many tempting colours, materials, and designs. It would have to be the aqua-blue thong. She slipped it on. Oops, wrong size she realized, just a bit small. Too late to take them back now, so she pulled tight the slippery fabric over her sexy bottom, the fabric of the crotch disappearing up inside her.

Katie turned to admire herself in the mirror. Wow, she did look super sexy. The skimpy thong was enhancing her curves. I bet some boy would love to get their hands on my gorgeous bottom, or girl for that matter, she mused.

This wasn't going to take long. On the other hand, no rush.

Fortunately, she had popped her silver bullet vibe into her wash bag just in case. It was her holiday and she was going to enjoy herself.

She loved edging when she had enough time to herself, and she had plenty now. She had everything she needed for a good wank, Prosecco, panties, and her silver bullet would just have to make up for the rest.

AddisonBlackk
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AddisonBlackk

Katie propped herself up on the plump pillows, squeezing one under her bottom to raise her fanny up, and opened her thighs to the view. She glimpsed the shiny sea through her parted thighs and French windows. Still too hot out there to sunbathe, although she toyed with the idea of doing it on the balcony.

She conjured up thoughts of holiday sex. Horny one-night stands. The drunken night she had got off with a girl who had taken her home, rescuing her from the attentions of some off-duty waiters after a little too much wine. Then she had taken advantage of her willingness to have a good time whatever. Katie had given in to her exploits, with her fingers, tongue, and even her hairbrush, she remembered, blushing at the thought that she had used it on numerous occasions.

Katie liked to watch lesbian porn sometimes. She could pretend it was happening to her. Abandoned female figures opened their legs wide and willingly to the ministrations of some cute girly which could be her if she ever found an opportunity again. She would love to be licked through her new silky slick panties. “Mmm…aahh…” she moaned.

Her silver bullet was getting to work on her clit now, the wet strip of her new thong pulled aside, her cunt craving penetration. Hairbrush it would have to be then. She reached into her wash bag and found a bottle of suntan lotion. The bottle was curved at the edges, it might just suffice. She wedged it into the pillow between her legs and eased herself onto it, stretching herself to the limit, then jammed it repeatedly into her aching cunt. She was surprised when it spurted over her thighs. She had accidentally forgotten to close the lid! So she pretended it was some horny man unable to contain himself at the entrance to her sweet available hole and let the spilt lotion lubricate her even more.

Katie really was going to have to get fucked on this holiday, come what may.

The suntan lotion had done the job, and as she opened and shut her thighs repeatedly her orgasm welled up inside her like a wave. She opened her thighs as wide as she could, the suntan lotion bottle held in place by her tight thong and leaking cream onto the sheets.

Katie looked down at the mess she had made, the ruined thong, the stained sheets, her thighs streaked with a mixture of come, pee, and suntan cream, and wondered quite who she could find to take all of that and more.

 

Published 
Written by Gofrogit
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments