Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Springtime Summit

"A solo hike leads to a much needed springtime release"

9
6 Comments 6
2.8k Views 2.8k
1.5k words 1.5k words

I smile as I step out of the car, my boots crunching against the gravel beneath my feet. It’s one of those perfect spring days – the sun shining brightly through the crisp, cool air, a bit of breeze carrying that intoxicating earthy, damp smell of the season. My smile broadens as I remember that quote from Miss Congeniality: the “perfect date” was April 25th, because “it’s not too hot, not too cold, all you need is a light jacket.” I guess I am a cliché, but I can’t help it. I love Spring. New life emerging from the cold, dark winter.  Birds singing, flowers blooming.  All that pent-up energy finally finding release. 

I know I should probably take a minute to enjoy the sunshine and the birdsong, but I’m too impatient. It’s my first hike of the new season and my own pent up energy has me itching to be on the trail.  There will be plenty of time to relax on the summit, I tell myself as I shrug my backpack over my own light jacket and cinch down the waist belt and chest strap so that it fits snugly against my body.  The weight rests reassuringly on my shoulders and the curve of my hips as I step out of the sunshine and onto the dark, tree-lined trail.  There was only one other car in the parking lot today and I’m looking forward to the solitude.  I chose this mountain because it tends not to draw crowds; it’s off the beaten path and while there’s a decent view at the top, it doesn’t offer the sweeping panoramics that can be found on nearby summits. 

As I settle into my pace, my body begins to relax. The tension of normal life flowing out of my neck and shoulders with each long stride.  The swing of my hips and arms setting a rhythm for my wandering thoughts.  This part of the trail is smooth, the ascent gradual and I let my eyes drift to the trees around me, admiring the darting colors of the birds as they flit through the grey, bare branches whose leaves are just beginning to bud.  It’s been a stressful week and the sights, smells, and sounds of the forest around me are rejuvenating. 

Before long, the trail steepens, smooth dirt giving way to rocks still slick with snow melt and I feel my heart rate picking up.  I stop to strip out of my jacket and take a sip of water.  The cool liquid moistening my dry lips as it floods my mouth.  I shiver a bit as the breeze, stronger at the higher altitude, rushes over my skin, raising goose bumps and making the light hairs on my arms stand on end. It’s an invigorating feeling and I pull my tank top off over my head, wanting to feel the cool air against the rest of my flushed body.  My nipples harden with the abrupt change in temperature and I can see two bumps pressing through the pink fabric of my sports bra.  I smile and swing my backpack over my shoulders once again, adjusting the chest strap so that it lies across my sensitive buds.

I set off again, each step causing the chest strap to press and slide across my nipples, the sensation causing my thoughts to move in a completely new direction.  The tempo of my strides that had lulled me before, now teases me.  I’m acutely aware of my body:  my pounding heart, the sweat from my exertion, the chill breeze over my skin, and the growing dampness between my thighs.  I’m aching to touch myself, but hold off.  I want to summit, to lie on the sun-baked rocks and truly enjoy this first springtime hike.  I pick up my pace, eager to reach my goal but only succeed in increasing the teasing sensations running rampant through my body. 

My world narrows to the rocky path before me and my growing need, each step an exquisite torture of anticipation. Before long, I feel the sun on my exposed back, my first indication that I’m nearing the summit.  I look up and pause momentarily as I take in the view – a clear blue sky over miles and miles of mountains, some still tipped with snow.  I smile and walk out onto the bare rock of the exposed peak, drinking in the site and savoring the warmth of the sun alternating with the chill of the breeze on my sensitized skin.

I slide my backpack off, my knuckles brushing teasingly against my breasts as I undo the chest strap and settle myself down on the sun-baked rocks, their heat quickly seeping through my black, running tights, warming my ass.  I slip my sweat-damp sports bra off, gasping as the breeze plays over my hard, exposed nipples.  Smiling, I take my time laying the bra on the rocks to dry before leaning back against my pack.  Letting my anticipation grow even more.  I close my eyes and slowly, slowly let my fingers trail lightly down over my belly, then along the waistband of my tights. 

AliiceCullen
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AliiceCullen

I inhale deeply, taking in the fresh, pine laden scent of the mountain air, my body softly tensing and releasing as I tease myself.  I slip a hand over my mound, my thighs opening to give better access, my other hand moving to my breast, kneading it gently.  My breathing picks up as my earlier desires hit me full force and I squeeze my breast harder, my hips rocking up against my hand as my belly clenches.  I slide my hand into the tight confines of my leggings, letting my fingers run teasingly down my slit, already slippery with my juices.  I push my middle finger slowly between my lips, my palm pressing against my clit, and tilt my hips against my hand as I gently ease one finger, then two into my opening; enjoying the feel of my pussy stretching around them.  I curl my fingers inside me, pressing against the upper wall of my vagina, leaning my head back as my hips and fingers pick up a rhythm.  Sliding in and out, curling, uncurling, pressing, teasing.  My palm rubbing against my clit, up and down, around, in circles.  My other hand pinching my nipple, pulling, squeezing, pressing hard first one breast and then the other.  The sensations overwhelming my other senses, driving me onwards toward my own summit.  My body rocks on the hard surface of the mountain, my thighs pressing closed around my hand as my entire body tenses and my warm pussy convulses around my fingers. I bite my lip hard to stifle my moan as my back arches and my orgasm runs through me, my fingers continuing to thrust in and out, prolonging the sensation.

After seconds (minutes? Hours?), my body begins to relax and I become aware of my settings once more. Of the breeze and the sun and trees and the rocks.  I move my fingers, gently stroking my inner walls feeling the pulsing frenzy subsiding.  I breathe deeply, my heart rate slowing back to normal, and smile blissfully as I bask, completely spent, in the sunshine.  I ease my fingers out of my pussy and run them up over my ultra-sensitized clit; gasping and shuddering as the impact sends an intense thrill through my body. I lazily bring my fingers to my mouth and lick my juices off of them.  I taste mildly salty, maybe even a little sweet.  It’s a pleasant taste and I take a moment to savor it, before resting my hands on my belly, closing my eyes, and relaxing.  Letting my mind drift as I listen to the birds call to each other and the breeze rustles through the trees.  Perfection.

Eventually, I rouse myself, sighing as I sit up and shake off the spell of the summit.  I squeeze back into my now-dry sports bra and fish my blue tank top out of my pack.  I stand, stretch, and wiggle my hips as I pull my running tights back into place.  They’re still wet from my earlier exertions despite their “quick dry” advertising.  I wipe the dirt from my back and bottom as best I can before shrugging my backpack over my shoulders and buckling the waist belt and chest strap, making sure to move it back to it’s proper position across the tops of my breast.  I take one last look at the mountains, then at where I was lying, a smile playing across my lips at the memory, before setting off back down the trail.

I reach my car just as the sun is beginning to set. It’s the only car in the lot, now and I briefly wonder where the other hiker went and why I never passed them on the trail. I blush as I realize that they very well may have been on the summit with me.  I hadn’t exactly had the presence of mind to check for company…I grin ruefully at the thought and shrug off my embarrassment. Hopefully, they enjoyed my summit performance as much as I did.

 

Published 
Written by livinfree603
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments