Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Early Morning Rain

10
7 Comments 7
13.2k Views 13.2k
690 words 690 words
The rain was falling outside the window when she awoke. Thunder rolled in the distance, coming closer with each roll. She stretched under the goose down comforter that had been pulled up around her neck against the soft breeze coming through the open window.

The clock read 7 am and she didn't have to go to work. She turned over onto her side and listened to her body and to the rain. She could hear her heartbeats in the drops that fell on the windowsill.

Underneath the covers, she began to touch her skin. It felt soft and warm, almost sleepy, as if it were waiting for her permission to awaken. The softness of the rain and the soft warmth of her skin beneath her fingertips awakened a wetness that began deep inside her.

She ran her fingertips over her breasts, stopping at the nipples to rub and pinch them and coax them awake beneath her touch. She rolled over onto her back and began to squeeze her breasts. Gently kneading them and enjoying the fullness and the weight. Gently she pushed them together and pulled on her diamond hard nipples.

She pinched hard, bringing her nipples to the edge of exquisite pain. She bit into her lower lip as her back arched uncontrollably.

The rain continued to fall, fueling the desire to almost an unbearable intensity.

One hand slipped slowly down, savoring the smooth texture of her skin. She hesitated, teasing the tiny diamond at her naval. Her hand slipped beneath the elastic of her panties to the soft smooth skin between her legs, gently pulling on the few remaining hairs until the wetness began to soak the crotch of her panties.

She lifted her bottom and slid the damp cotton down over her hips and down her long slender legs. She continued pulling and squeezing her nipples with one hand. With the other, she found the small pearl that could give her the release she desired.

She pressed gently against the hardness and began to rub in a circular motion then rolled it between her fingers.

PinkOrchid24
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PinkOrchid24

As she did, she began to feel the first waves come over her, building deep within her. Boiling, throbbing deep inside. It filled her with impending ecstasy. Crashing against her walls as it sought to find the surface.

Her eyes squeezed tightly shut and her teeth bit down on her lip bringing a tiny drop of blood to the surface.

Deep inside her a moan began to build, clawing its way up her throat.

The wave coursed through her and the rain on the window sill began to fall harder as if it knew the pleasure that she was feeling. Thunder rolled closer to her, filling her with the vibrations and rumblings.

Her fingers parted her aching lips, parting them to caress the rim of her opening. She slid first one finger then another into her warmth, feeling the first wave of ecstasy come over her.

Soft moans escaped her mouth as the wave poured out. She pushed her fingers in harder and the moans increased. A clap of thunder banged outside her window. Her hips began to move to the rhythm she felt inside and yet another wave began to wash over her.

She slipped the fingers of one hand from her soaked wetness and clutched at her breasts, kneading the nipples back into hardness.

The other hand softly rubbed her clitoris in tiny circles keeping rhythm with the finger on her nipples. The thunder was louder and the rain fell harder outside her window. She cried out in ecstasy as the rainstorm roared through the summer morning.

Slowly she slid her fingers from her clitoris and gently ran them over her lips and tongue, enjoying the taste of her explosive passion.

She crawled out of bed onto mildly weak legs and enjoying the feeling of her juices flowing from between her tingling thighs. Her eyes lowered demurely and she smiled with satisfaction at the wet spot she had created on the sheets.

Pulling the sheets off of the bed, she noticed the pattering of the rain on the sill had stopped.

Published 
Written by LePhantom99
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments