Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

There's A First Time For Everything

"Boundaries are sometimes there to be crossed"

18
3 Comments 3
3.0k Views 3.0k
689 words 689 words

Author's Notes

"It's probably my most enduring fantasy to repeat doing this. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Well, one of them!"

Unbelievable. Even when I recall it, now, it seems so good; it's like it almost didn't happen.

A Friday night, I was at home doing my usual stuff. The only unusual thing was that my wife had gone out with her best friend for the evening, so I was home alone. Eventually, they both came back, stone-cold sober, I might add, as they're not really drinkers. That's when things got...interesting.

We were all in our mid-thirties. We'd not been married long. Laurie's my wife, and Kay is her best friend who shares everything with us, etc. It turned out they shared more than I thought.

In the living room, my wife says, "Are you going to join us or what?" Not knowing what she was on about, I simply replied, "Okay." I followed them upstairs into the bedroom. They held hands as they went. Onto the bed then....

They took hold of each other and kissed. Not little peck-on-the-cheek stuff, but full on the mouth with tongues. Once I had processed this, it had the effect of giving me one of the biggest hard-ons I've ever had. "Wow!!" was the only word that entered my mind. My cock's about seven-and-a-half inches, give or take. It was struggling against my clothing by now.

My wife said, "Come on, get naked. Kay wants to see your cock." Well, who was I to disagree? Off came the clothing.

So...there I was, naked with a big erect cock, right in front of two women. Not one, but two. Four eyes, looking at me. Kay remarked, "Well, it was definitely worth the wait. That is an excellent cock." She ought to know, she had a ringside view, only being about arm's length away.

Laurie chimes in, "What would you usually do if you had a hard-on like that?"

"Well. Erm... I might wank it off."

"Then why aren't you now?" came the reply.

So, there I was with a green light to wank off in front of them. Cock out, hard and proud right in front of them, if they weren't going to grab hold of it, then it was down to me. So, wank, I did. I took hold of the shaft, loosened up the foreskin, and started to toss myself off.

VeronicaSalas
Online Now!
Lush Cams
VeronicaSalas

Masturbation; Wanking, jerking off. Whatever name you have for it, it is something we all do. It is almost always done alone...if not in total secrecy. Yet here I was, hard cock, jerking off in front of a very willing audience. Kay and Laurie were both loving it. They couldn't take their eyes off my cock. Occasionally, I glanced up  - that look of lust on both of their faces. They were biting their bottom lips. This just spurred me on.

I was determined not to just jerk off and give them an ordinary wank, but to make a real show of it. Being that turned on, though, I was only ever going to last so long before I felt those special signs. I could feel my breaths coming in shorter gasps. Kay said, "Oh yes, I love those noises he makes." I was starting to grunt a little bit as I started to feel my balls tightening and the sprouting of my orgasm beginning in the base of my cock and balls. Waves of pleasure taking over now, I couldn't have stopped, even if I'd wanted to. I changed my grip slightly to intensify that pleasure even more.

"Go on, baby, show us. Cum for us." My wife encouraged.

Kay, braver by now, said, "Show me your spunk." That finally did it for me. I busted my nuts right there in front of them and came. My spunk shooting out in ropes before me. And boy - was that an orgasm to remember.

Laurie said to her, "Well, I told you."

Kay replied, "Yes, it was excellent, that is a lovely cock. I loved seeing you wank for us."

I've re-lived it many times since and would love to do it again...for a new audience.

Published 
Written by runner3209
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments