Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Zak Makes The Right Flight Connection

"Zak finds a hand between his legs and thngs get hard while in flight."

4
0 Comments 0
2.4k Views 2.4k
1.9k words 1.9k words

“Hurry up, Zak, you will be late for your flight,” said Kristen.

I had a 5:00 PM flight to San Diego for a newspaper convention. This was an opportunity for networking. I was rushing to get out of the house.

We were quiet on the drive to the airport and Kristen was busy sending text messages.

“You enjoy the trip and have fun and no fooling around with the ladies. Now, if an interesting man comes your way then I do not mind. You call me every night before bed,” said Kristen.

“I will be sure to call you. The same applies to you. No men but pretty women are fine.”

I pulled up to the curb and we both got out. Kristen walked around to the driver’s side and we hugged and kissed and said our goodbyes. I grabbed my bag and walked towards the skycap.

I glanced back and saw Kristen with her head down as she was reading a note, “I love you.”

I arrived at the gate just in time for boarding. I had a window seat with more legroom. The first-class section was not full. I settled in and another passenger sat down next to me. I was hoping he was not a talker. I had my latest James Patterson to read, Texas Ranger.

Once we were in the air, I turned to face the guy to introduce myself.

“Hello, my name is Zak.”

“Glad to meet you, Zak, my name is Raul,” he replied.

“Are you going for business or pleasure to San Diego?” said Raul.

“This is for business.”

“I am going to let you get back to your book because I know how Patterson can pull you into a story and you do not want to stop. I am a big fan as well,” said Raul.

“If you don’t mind me asking is that Aqua di Selva cologne I smell?”

“Yes, you have a keen sense of smell,” said Raul.

“I bought my first bottle at John Wanamaker in Philadelphia when I was in high school. Now I have to mail order.”

We lifted off and Raul was beginning to doze off. He was handsome with short black hair and clean-shaven and there was something about the way he looked at me. I did not let my mind wander.

The temperature in the cabin was cool and I had a blanket over me. I felt something against my leg. Raul’s leg had was pressing against mine and I did not think anything about it.”

I was getting tired and I closed my book to get some sleep. I was falling off when I felt Raul’s hand under the blanket and on my knee. I was caught off guard and did not know what to do.

I decided not to say anything, to see how far Raul was going to take this. Kristen did say guys were okay.

It did not take long for me to figure out where this was leading as his hand was moving up my thigh.

I was going to help by undoing my belt and unzipping my pants. I was feeling naughty.

In the next few minutes, I felt his smooth fingers come in contact with my dick and it felt good.

His fingers were massaging my balls gently and he started stroking and the excitement was building. The thrill of where we were was making this interesting. If we did get caught what a headline.

There is a different feeling when another hand holds my dick. The sexual feeling goes to another level.

Raul took a firm grip and was slowly stroking up and down. My dick was getting hard. I knew I could not make any noise. I wanted to scream so bad.

I could feel Raul massaging my lubricant over my head. I wished that he could suck me off but that was pushing it.

Out of instinct, I was trying to move my hips without being noticed. The cabin lights were off, and we had darkness.

His stroking was turning out to be torture. I had had to keep quiet, but I was screaming inside my head, damn it was feeling good. I was thinking was he going to make me cum?

I had managed to push my pants down to give Raul better access. He had a good grip on my dick. I could not figure out how he could be so calm. It felt like we had been at it for hours but who was keeping time. My only thought was shooting my cum somewhere.

We hit some turbulence which caused Raul’s hand to slip off my dick. The pilot came across. It did not last long.

Raul could tell by the way I was moving that I was near my breaking point. I was trying to fuck his hand. His strokes were slow, and he gripped tighter in between the strokes. He was teasing me.

“Oh Raul, you have to make me cum. Yes! Please! I have to cum!”

I was trying to talk as low as I could, but I did not get any reaction.

I tensed up my cheeks and I had a tight grip on the armrest and in a split- second Raul had my dick buried in his mouth as I started to squirt two hard steams of hot cum. I was focused on cumming without making a sound.

Raul had sucked the last drop out of my dick and sat back up. He still had not said a word. There was no one moving, he leaned over to kiss me, and we shared my sweetness.

AmberWoods
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AmberWoods

“Excuse me, I have to go and take care of something hard,” said Raul

I looked as he stood up and I saw his raging hardon. I wished that I could watch him jack off.

Several minutes he returned.

“Sometimes when things are hard, they can get messy, but it was good to get that out of the way. I saved something for you,” said Raul.

Raul’s finger was on my lips and I tasted his sweet sperm.

“When you have a chance, I sent you a picture as a souvenir,” said Raul.

I looked at my phone and it was a picture of a beautiful hard dick with a stream of cum shooting out the tip. It looked delicious. I wished I could have caught it hot.

“Here a few tissues to wrap your dick. I do not want you leaking any cum that I did not squeeze out of your dick and stain your pants,” said Raul.

We both settled back in our chairs and drifted off to sleep.

We were awakened by the captain announcing that we were on final approach to San Diego.

“I hope that we get a chance to meet again but not in such a tight space.”

“Zak, it was a pleasure meeting and tasting you and I would love the opportunity to do more. When my hand was between your legs I felt a tight opening that I would love to explore to see what I can get in there,” said Raul.

The plane touched down and we deplaned, and I lost sight of Raul. I did not expect to have a story for Kristen so soon, but I couldn't wait to tell her.

I collected my bag and headed to my hotel to check-in. I had the evening free and I decided to stay in the room and relax.

I sent a text message to Kristen to ask her to call me when she was ready for bed.

I was changing stations on the TV when the phone rang.

“Hi babe, how are you doing?”

“Hi honey, I am doing fine and how about you?” said Kristen.

“All is good on this end and I miss you.”

“Did you have a good flight?” said Kristen.

“I will tell you and you can decide. Are you in bed and do you have anything on?”

“I am on the bed looking at my naked body in the mirror,” said Kristen.

“I did have an encounter aboard the plane.”

“You must tell me the juicy details,” said Kristen.

“I was on edge of falling asleep when Raul in the other seat had his hand on my leg. At first, I could not believe it was happening. I unzipped my pants and he placed his hand on my dick. It was an amazing feeling. He started massaging my dick until I was erect. It was so hard and could not make any noise.”

“Zak, this sounds so nasty and on an airplane. Did anyone see you?” said Kristen.

“I had a blanket and the lights were off.”

“Raul was busy stroking and rubbing my lubricant across the head of my dick. Are you still there?”

“Yes, I am here and busy. I have my legs open and looking at my bald pussy. I am parting my lips and placing two fingers in my wet pussy,” said Kristen.

“Raul was making my dick feel so good the way he was stroking and putting pressure. He would go fast and slow down. I wanted to cum so bad.”

“Oh, Zak. I am so wet and juicy. I will send you a picture of my wet pussy. Yes! Feels so good,” said Kristen.

“Where did you shoot your cum?” said Kristen.

“Right when I was ready to shoot my load Raul wrapped his lip around my dick and I pumped into his mouth.”

“Zak, I am cuummiinngg. So good baby. My pussy is so wet honey. Agghh,” said Kristen.

“After Raul sucked all my cum, we kissed, and I was tasting my cum. Raul went to the bathroom and jacked off. He returned and I had a chance to taste his cum. Was it a coincidence that Raul and I sat next to each other? Honey, you can clean yourself up and I miss you and wish I was in between your legs.”

“Zak, I love you and have sweet dreams and we’ll talk tomorrow. Goodnight,” said Kristen.

The next day, I arrived at the registration desk early to get a good seat. I was seated near the stage. A hand was on my shoulder and I turned to look and got a surprise.

“This must be my lucky day that I ran into you again,” said Raul.

“This can not be a coincidence. How did you know I was going to be here?”

“You can thank Louis, who gave me all the details. I work for a paper in New York and he made all the arrangements. He had good things to say about you and so far, he was right,” said Raul.

“Zak, this will be the best conference. I had your clothes moved to my suite. I hope you do not mind having a bed mate. I don’t like sleeping alone,” said Raul.

Raul placed his hand on my leg and smiled.

I sent a text to Kristen to update her on Raul.

“Oh, my God! You nasty boy. Enjoy yourself, honey, and think about me,” stated Kristen’s text.

The meeting started and I heard them talking but my dick was getting hard. I felt a hand. It was going to be an interesting meeting.

I was looking at the picture of Raul’s dick when he was coming. It was going to be a hard meeting.

Published 
Written by RedPonyak
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors