Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Exactly What She Needed - Part 4

"Cole and Charlotte's affair continues, and Charlotte's arse gets a lot of attention."

78
15 Comments 15
3.6k Views 3.6k
2.9k words 2.9k words

Thirty-five-year-old Cole Tibbott could not get the latest text that he had received from his fifty-nine-year-old mother-in-law Charlotte Simpkins, out of his head.

Cole had been married to Charlotte's daughter, Sophia, for eleven years, and up until a few days ago, Charlotte and Cole had disliked or even detested each other, but now they were lovers.

Charlotte had sent Cole a text at the office where he worked, saying that the next time that she and Cole had time together, he was to spend as much time as he wanted playing with her arse, and then to fuck her in the arse. The arse fucking request was not a surprise because Charlotte had asked Cole if he would do it in the future after they were together for the first time.

Cole just kept thinking of Charlotte's large mature backside, it was a thing of beauty. Sophia had a nice arse, but her mother's was sensational.

Cole had already lashed Charlotte's bottom with her riding crop, something that was mutually agreed that she needed, and now her behind was being offered for something else.

Getting sufficient time together to do what they wanted to do was a problem because Cole worked Monday to Friday and was usually with Sophia when he was not at work.

In the past, Cole had suggested anal sex to his wife a couple of times, but Sophia was not interested, now her mother was almost begging for it.

Charlotte and her husband Russell, slept in separate rooms, Russell was actually fucking a girl that worked in the stables on their vast estate, Lisa Fairclough, aged twenty, but Charlotte did not know that, and probably would not be too bothered if she did. She had now got a lover of her own.

Charlotte frequently masturbated, either at night or during the day, because she had little else to do. The Simpkins were rich, largely from Russell's side of the family, and Charlotte loved the life that she had, even more so over the last few days.

Charlotte and Cole had got together sexually after Cole had made a remark to Charlotte just over a week previously. Cole had said that what Charlotte needed was to feel her riding crop across her buttocks and to have a good fucking, although he did not have himself in mind for either or both duties when he said it. He did, however, at that point, fancy Charlotte despite not liking her, however.

Charlotte decided that what Cole suggested was exactly what she needed, and she wanted him to be the one to do it. Cole took a lot of convincing that Charlotte was serious and that she was not trying to lure him into a trap where she would expose him to his wife for having sexual thoughts about her mother.

It was not until Charlotte was presenting her jodhpur-clothed arse for the riding crop that Cole was finally convinced that Charlotte was serious, although a visit by Charlotte to Cole and Sophia's house on Sunday afternoon again had him panicking. Cole and Charlotte had fucked in the woods that morning, and Cole briefly thought that Charlotte was at his house to announce that fact.

Cole felt guilty about his sexual betrayal of his wife, but he was finding himself wanting to be with her mother more and more.

Cole was at home with Sophia that evening, when his mobile beeped with a text. He saw that it was from Charlotte, he did not dare open it whilst he was with his wife.

"Who was that from?" asked Sophia.

"Just the mobile network, I will look at it later," lied Cole, hoping his face did not betray him.

What he considered a suitable time later, Cole went to the bathroom, taking his mobile with him. He opened the text.

As I send this, my fingers are in my cunt wishing that it was your cock. I fucking need you. xxx

Cole had to tell Charlotte not to text him in the evenings, although her message had caused his cock to stiffen.

Don't text me in the evenings for fucks sake, Sophia might see a message or something. I need you too. xxxx

A reply came back straight away.

Oh, I am a naughty girl, you will have to give me a good spanking. I just had a great orgasm thinking of you fucking me. xxxx

Cole did not have time for an ongoing text conversation, he instinctively rang Charlotte.

"Hello lover boy," said Charlotte, sounding very sultry.

"Please don't contact me at home, it is bad enough you texting me at work but don't do it at home," said Cole.

"Oh, okay, I will try not to; is your cock hard?" said Charlotte, not sounding as though she meant it about trying not to contact Cole at home.

"Mind that you do, I have got to go, bye," said Cole.

"It is hard, isn't it, Cole?" said Charlotte.

"Yes, goodbye," said Cole, ending the call.

Charlotte smirked to herself after the conversation ended, she could turn her son-in-law on in so many ways.

Cole willed his stiffness to subside before he went back downstairs to his wife.

Cole and Sophia did not make love on Monday or Tuesday night, but that was not unusual because although they had a good sex life, they sometimes went a few nights without it.

Cole had had no more communication from Charlotte either.

"Jane phoned me, she wants another day out, but I told her no because it is not fair on you," Sophia said to Cole on Wednesday evening.

Sophia had had the previous Saturday out with her friend Jane Goodwin, and that had given Cole and Charlotte the time for their first sexual encounter, the riding crop across the buttocks and fucking that followed.

"No, you go if you want to, I don't mind, honestly," said Cole, trying not to sound too enthusiastic.

"Are you sure? I would like to go, I promise that it will not be every week," smiled Sophia.

"Yes, phone her back and say that will go," replied Cole.

"Um, you should know that we are going to make it an all-day thing, maybe have a meal in the evening," said Sophia.

"You go and enjoy yourselves, I really don't mind," responded Cole.

"Thank you, darling, I will show you how much I appreciate it in bed tonight," smiled Sophia.

Sophia phoned Jane and confirmed their day out.

The sex between Sopha and Cole was very good that night, so good that Cole almost forgot about Charlotte.

On Thursday morning, Cole sent Charlotte a text from work.

Hey, Sophia is going out with Jane on Saturday, it is going to be an all-day thing. xxxx

Charlotte was delighted and replied straight away.

Fantastic, so we can have an all-day thing too. Get here as soon as you can. xxxx

Saturday promised to be spectacular for Cole and Charlotte.

That Thursday evening, Cole got a text from Charlotte, but, as earlier in the week, he did not open it straight away and also had to lie to Sophia about who it was from.

When he got some alone time, he read it.

I hope that you are thinking of my arse and all the things that you are going to do to it. xxxxx

Cole replied.

I am always thinking of your arse, and it will get a lot of attention from me on Saturday. xxx

Charlotte knew not to overdo it with messaging, so she did not respond.

Cole and Sophia made love again Thursday night. Cole felt guilty about hoping that his wife did not want it the next night.

Cole was not surprised to get a message from Charlotte on his phone at work on Friday, what did surprise him was the content, no words, just a photo of Charlotte's bare arse, taken via her wardrobe mirror.

He had to reply, once he had got his composure back. It was a short message.

Fuck!

He was not surprised at Charlotte's response, which was also brief.

Yes, please.

In less than twenty-four hours, the two of them should be together.

There was no sex between Cole and Sophia on Friday night, Sophia did not suggest it and Cole was not going to, although if Sophia had wanted it he could not refuse without her wondering why.

"Now you know I will be out all day, probably be late evening before I am home," said Sophia to Cole on Saturday morning.

"I know, that is fine, enjoy yourselves," said Cole.

"I feel guilty about leaving you, what will you do all day?" said Sophia.

"Well, just potter around, watch some TV, read my book," said Cole. He could hardly tell Sophia that he was going to fuck her mother in the arse.

KrissDevis
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KrissDevis

"I will not do this every week, I promise," said Sophia.

"Go, enjoy yourself, bye," smiled Cole, thinking that she could make it every week if she wanted.

Sophia could hardly have been off the estate when Cole was on his way to Charlotte. He did not take his car because he did not want to risk it being seen parked at Charlotte's house, he walked, but he walked fast.

"Mmmm, come here," said Charlotte, dragging him indoors on his arrival and kissing him. She was wearing jodhpurs again, arse-hugging jodhpurs.

"So, my daughter has given us plenty of time," smiled Charlotte, after the initial kissing.

"Out until late evening, she says," replied Cole.

"Wonderful, we will start with you spending as long as you want with my arse before you fuck it; come on," said Charlotte, leading Cole upstairs.

They giggled and caressed each other as they climbed the stairs.

"My bottom is at your mercy," said Charlotte in the bedroom, standing facing away from Cole.

Cole was going to take his time. He started by caressing Charlotte's backside over her jodhpurs and then pressed himself against her arse so that she could feel his stiff cock.

"Mmmm, I have a jar of Vaseline by the bed for when you need to get that monster into my bum hole," said Charlotte.

"Very thoughtful," said Cole, before nibbling Charlotte's ear, still with his bulge against her arse.

"Well, a girl has to think of these things if she wants a cock in her arse," laughed Charlotte.

Cole then dropped to his knees and caressed and squeezed Charlotte's buttocks through her jodhpurs, before deciding that he wanted to see them bare. He undid her jodhpurs and very slowly lowered them. Her bare backside gradually came into view, she did not seem to wear knickers, at least not when she was with Cole.

Cole pulled Charlotte's jodhpurs all of the way down, and she stepped out of them. Cole looked almost in awe at the pair of mature buttocks right in front of his face. He gently caressed them, and then softly kissed them.

"Mmmm, oh fuck," whispered Charlotte, trembling slightly with sexual arousal.

Cole spent considerable time kissing and stroking his mother-in-law's arse cheeks, his penis was rigid in his trousers, so he decided to free it. Cole stood and took off his trousers and boxers. He then stood with his erection prodding Charlotte's buttocks. He reached around and undid Charlotte's blouse, as was customary when they were alone, she had no bra.

"Oh fuck, fuck, fuck, this is so good," said Charlotte, throwing her head back as Cole handled her tits and his cock pressed against her arse crack.

"Get on the bed, Mrs Simpkins, arse in the air," whispered Cole. As Charlotte moved to the bed, Cole took off his shirt.

Charlotte was on her hands and knees on the bed, and Cole again kissed her buttocks, he then fingered her arse crack, taking her to the point of orgasm. He was well aware that he was driving Charlotte crazy, so he kept doing it.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, cumming," announced Charlotte, as Cole's fingers teased her arsehole.

Charlotte came hard, and then Cole licked her arse crack and tongued her anus, making her cum again.

"I am going to fuck you in the arse now, Mrs Simpkins," said Cole, smearing some cum from Charlotte's cunt around her arsehole, before getting the Vaseline and coating her anus and his cock.

Cole had fucked one female in the arse before he met Sophia, but this arse was world-class.

Cole fingered Charlotte's arsehole getting it to open up. He eventually had two fingers in before replacing his fingers with his cockhead.

"Yes, yes, fuck me in the arse," breathed Charlotte, bracing herself.

Charlotte pushed back as Cole pressed forwards, and her arsehole opened up as his cock penetrated. Cole slowly edged deeper, Charlotte closed her eyes and bit her lip. Cole went deeper and deeper, his penis disappearing into his mother-in-law's arse.

Once he was fully in, he slowly pulled back and then eased forward again. He kept it very slow as Charlotte got used to the large weapon invading her backside, Cole then gradually increased the pace, but still quite slow.

"Fuck this bitch in the arse, fuck your mother-in-law," panted Charlotte.

"Okay, here we go," said Cole, increasing the speed and strength of his thrusts.

"Fuck, fuck, fucking hell, fucking hell," wailed Charlotte, cumming as her son-in-law fucked her in the arse.

Cole kept going, but he would be unloading soon.

Charlotte came again, before she took an arse full of spunk, causing another orgasm.

"Fuck, oh fuck," murmured Charlotte, once she had got her breath back and Cole had withdrawn his penis from her backside, semen running out of her arsehole.

"Well, you have had your arse fucking," said Cole, laying on Charlotte's back with them both collapsed on the bed.

"I certainly have," chuckled Charlotte.

They knew that they had loads of time, so they just lay there doing nothing.

"It still feels as though your cock is in my arse," laughed Charlotte, a bit later.

"Well, it isn't," replied Cole.

"I hope it goes into another hole before you go," said Charlotte.

"That is very likely, but before that, I am going to spank you for being naughty and sending sexy texts when I am with Sophia," said Cole.

"Yes, I have to admit that was very naughty, I deserve a long and hard spanking for that," giggled Charlotte.

"And that is what you will get," said Cole.

There were periods of silence and occasional kissing, they were both awaiting further sexual activity, but there was still lots of time.

"I can't manage with just a few hours together once a week," said Charlotte, after a while.

"But that is all we can have, you know that," said Cole.

"I know, but I need you more, I have not been this alive in years," said Charlotte.

"It can't be though, in fact, Sophia will not be going out every Saturday," replied Cole.

"Maybe you can sometimes take a day off work and spend the day fucking me," suggested Charlotte.

"But if Sophia should try to ring me at work, which she does sometimes, we would be fucked, in more ways than one," reasoned Cole.

"I thought you liked fucking me," pouted Charlotte.

"I love fucking you, but we have to be so careful," replied Cole.

The conversation continued without conclusion, they both wanted to spend more time together, but one could see that it was not practical, and the other one did not care.

Time went on, and they were both ready for more sex.

"Spanking time, Mrs Simpkins," announced Cole, getting off the bed and sitting on a chair.

"Long and hard, the spanking and the fucking that follows," smiled Charlotte, laying over her son-in-law's lap, and giggling when his erection prodded her.

Cole caressed Charlotte's buttocks before spanking her hard and fast, cheek to cheek, and then several spanks on one buttock. Charlotte bucked, twisted, and writhed, but she was loving it.

Her arse cheeks were glowing by the time Cole was finished, and they were both out of breath.

"That was the long and hard spanking, now the long and hard fucking," said the red-faced Charlotte, cupping her well-spanked buttocks.

"Back on the bed, Mrs Simpkins," said Cole, and Charlotte was happy to oblige.

Cole slid his rigid penis into Charlotte's wet cunt, she had cum during the spanking, and the fucking started. As advertised, it was long and hard, and Charlotte came multiple times before Cole ejaculated.

There was some post-fucking kissing and cuddling and lots of them both said that they wished that they could do it more often. They then showered, and eventually, Cole got dressed and went home.

Sophia came home having enjoyed her day out, and on being asked what he had been doing all day, Cole mumbled not much.

Sophia apologised for being too tired for sex when they went to bed, but Cole was not displeased.

Charlotte and Cole both longed to spend more time fucking, but how could they?

The sexual relationship between mother-in-law and son-in-law needed to escalate, but there were so many obstacles.

Published 
Written by PJH
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments