Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Gift Wrapping Service

"David splurges on custom gift wrapping and meets Liz"

79
9 Comments 9
2.2k Views 2.2k
3.5k words 3.5k words

Author's Notes

"100% Fantasy."

This year was going to be different, I promised myself. This was going to be the third Christmas for me as a “single” man. I had made my list of all the family members who I had to buy presents for over the period between Thanksgiving and Christmas. Each weekend I’d venture to the large outdoor mall in downtown Oak Valley for a few hours and purchase a few gifts.

I had also decided that instead of waiting until December 23rd and wrapping all the gifts myself I would pay the fee to have the department store wrap them professionally. Gift wrapping was not a skill this forty-nine-year-old had ever mastered, no matter how many times my mother or deceased wife tried to teach me. Or maybe it was because I just didn’t care that much.

The first weekend went very successfully as I purchased gifts for my daughter Keely and her family. Macy’s wrapped them beautifully, and I was pleased that they had a selection of sixteen different wrapping papers. The next Saturday I checked off my son Brent and his family, buying the grandkids clothes at Macy’s, some toys at Target, and Brent and Zoe’s at Nordstrom’s.

“Forty-two,” said the woman’s voice from the small PA system. “Forty-two.”

I was sitting with my back to Nordstrom’s Guest Services desk, so I raised my hand as I stood up. As I held up my claim check at the counter, a woman carried my wrapped gifts. She set each one down on the counter and asked, “How do they look?”

Without even looking at the wrapped clothes boxes, I said, “They’re beautiful. Just like your blue eyes.”

Smiling, the woman said, “Oh, thank you. I have my mother’s eyes.”

“Yes, the gifts look wonderful. Thank you,” I told her. I noted that this woman, just younger than me, was not wearing a wedding ring.

She bagged up my gifts into three large bags and I made my way out of the store and headed back home. Once inside, I placed the packages around my eight-foot-tall artificial Christmas tree. I poured myself three fingers of Woodford’s Reserve Kentucky Bourbon, with one giant ice cube, sat down in my leather chair, and reviewed my Christmas shopping list. I still had my youngest daughter’s family, and my two sisters and their husbands.

The next day I decided to go shopping again, not wanting to go the following Saturday due to a friend’s Christmas Open House party in the afternoon. I headed out with my list of ideas for Alison’s family. I ended up back at Nordstrom's and had great success in getting the three gifts I needed. I dropped the items off at the Guest Services wrapping area and was told they were very backed up and it would be sixty to ninety minutes.

The twenty-year-old girl gave me my claim check and then asked for my phone number. “I’ll text you if you’re not here when I announce your number,” she explained. “You can go do some other shopping or grab lunch.”

I took her suggestion and headed over to the food court. It was packed, so I went to the other wing of the mall where I took a seat at the bar at Chili’s. I watched a college football bowl game on TV as I enjoyed a Cobb Salad and an iced tea. Between the game and scrolling through my phone, I had lost track of time when I was brought back to reality by my phone dinging. I saw the caller ID said “Nordstroms.” I quickly read the text stating my gifts were ready to be picked up.

When I arrived, I stood in the pick-up line waiting patiently. I scanned the room and didn’t recognize anyone I knew from town. I then heard a woman’s voice talking to the couple in front of me. It was the lady who helped me last week. The attractive woman with the beautiful blue eyes.

The couple soon left, and I stepped up. I was smiling when our eyes met. “Hi, you helped me last week,” I told her.

“Oh,” she said. “You do look familiar, but we had over 200 customers last weekend.”

I handed her my ticket and noticed that today she had a name badge. Her name was Liz. She said she’d be back in a minute.

She brought my gifts up and placed them on the counter. “They look great. Thanks, Liz,” I said.

Her head snapped toward me as she rang up the wrapping charges on the register. “How do you know my name?” she questioned.

My left eyebrow raised as I gestured toward her nametag. She laughed, “Oh, I’m sorry,” she said. “I just received this maybe twenty minutes ago. I’m just seasonal help on the weekends. I teach high school math in my real life.”

I smiled as I nodded my head up and down. I studied Liz’s face today. She had nice full lips and natural blonde hair to pair with her blue eyes. There was something about her that I was drawn towards. She put out good energy and karma.

During the past three years, I had not really dated. I went to dinner with several divorced or widowed women that Alyssa and I knew before her passing from breast cancer, but it was just dinner, as friends.

“Liz, would you like to go out sometime?” I asked nervously.

I caught her off guard. She looked around awkwardly. “I’m headed to lunch now, care to join me?” she asked.

“I would. I’d enjoy getting to know you,” I whispered across the counter.

**

Liz and I went to the food court, and we talked and talked while she had lunch. Our conversations jumped from one subject to the next with each of us sharing personal information. Like myself, she had lost her spouse to cancer seven years ago. When her lunch time was up I walked her back to Nordstrom's.

As we left the food court and approached the crowded main section of the mall, I instinctively took Liz by the hand, so we didn’t get separated. After two seconds I realized what I had done, and I looked at her for approval. She smiled and gave my hand a little squeeze.

As we neared the Nordie’s entrance I stopped walking. “I’d enjoy seeing you again, Liz. I have a great vibe about you.”

She smiled, and told me, “David, I have a good feeling about you too. What are you doing tonight? I’m off at six.”

“Ok, I’ll pick you up at Guest Services at six. Maybe we can go to dinner,” said politely.

Liz stepped toward me and kissed me on the cheek. A bolt of lightning shot through my forty-nine-year-old body. She whispered in my ear, “I only want dessert,” as her hand grazed my cock.

“Would you like to come to my house instead? I asked, looking into her eyes.

“Yes,” Liz said.

We quickly exchanged phone numbers and I told her I’d text her my address. She said she’d be there about 6:30 pm. It all went down so quickly that when I sat in my SUV it was a blur.

“She only wants dessert,” I chuckled as I backed out of my parking spot. I then realized all of the things I needed to do before her arrival.

**

The alarm on my phone went off at 6:20 pm and I was thankful I had finished cleaning, prepared a small charcuterie board, and had two bottles of red wine on the kitchen island for her to select, and two whites chilling in the fridge. I had also changed the sheets on my bed, showered,  and manscaped.

As I did my personal grooming, I had to think about how long it had been since I had been intimate with a woman. My wife, Alyssa, had passed just over three years ago, and we didn’t have sex for about seven months prior to her death. Wow, one month shy of four years, I thought to myself.

“DING DONG” rang the doorbell, pulling me out of my trance. Liz was here. When I opened the door, she was wearing the same clothes, with just a touch more makeup, which looked great, and carrying a Nordie’s bag.

We hugged and shared our first kiss in the foyer. It started as a single lip kiss, but she instantly opened her mouth, so I followed her lead. Her tongue found mine and we kissed slowly and sensually for almost twenty seconds. “Nice home,” Liz said. “David, where’s your bedroom?”

Her question surprised me. Damn, she is forward, I thought. “Down the hall, last door on the right,” I told her.

“I’m going to change clothes, where should I meet you?” Liz asked.

“I’ll be in the kitchen,” I responded, pointing in the direction.

**

I could hear the sound of high heels on the hardwood floor, “click, click, click, click,” as Liz approached the kitchen. Two glasses of her favorite wine, Merlot, were poured and waiting on the island.

She rounded the corner, our eyes met, and she stopped. She smiled and slowly did a three-sixty spin. “Do you like it?” she asked sheepishly.

“Liz, you look stunning. Like a Goddess,” I calmly said.

Here stood this forty-six-year-old woman in a sexy royal blue and black teddy, a royal thong, black fishnet stockings, and three-inch-tall black stilettos. She was five-seven tall, now five-ten with the heels, a toned size eight body, and ample 36DD tits. The colors looked great with her fake-and-bake tan, blonde hair, and blue eyes.

“I think the term is MILF,” she teased as she walked the remaining twenty feet to where I was sitting.

I picked up a glass of vino and handed it to her, telling Liz, “Your merlot, madam.”

She took a sip, paused, and said, “Mmm, very good. This is a high-end bottle.” After another pause, she continued, “But I didn’t come to your house for wine. Follow me.” She grabbed my hand and led me back to the master bedroom.

KrissDevis
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KrissDevis

Liz had made herself at home in my bedroom. She had turned on the lamps on each side table and pulled down the sheets one-third of the way. I’m also pretty sure that she sprayed her perfume a few times in the room.

“David,  we’re two consenting adults. Let’s have some fun tonight,” she said.

I didn’t say a word. I pulled her close to me and started to kiss her passionately. After a minute Liz started unbuttoning my dress shirt and fumbling with my belt. Before I knew it, I was naked and sitting on the edge of the bed. Liz was sitting between my legs on her knees, still fully clothed in her sexy lingerie.

“Take off the lingerie,” I asked. “I’m going to want to tittie fuck those big, beautiful boobs.”

Liz raised her hands, and I helped her raise the silk and lace item over her head. I eyed her breasts and I muttered, “Holy Teri Hatcher, they’re spectacular.”

She smiled, “Thank you. After my husband passed, I did a lift and minor reduction. I was a 38DD prior.”

I reached out and took each orb into my palms, giving them a nice squeeze. These are definitely real, I thought. I caressed them a moment longer before zeroing in on her large dark nipples. They reminded me of the candies “Milk Duds.” My fingers playfully pinched and pulled on her nipples causing Liz to moan.

“Shit, when you do that, it goes straight to my pussy and I get wetter,” she sighed. “Stop that so I can suck your cock.”

“My pleasure,” I said.

Liz looked me in the eyes, took hold of my manhood, and with a devilish grin told me, “You’re in for a treat, I love sucking dick.”

I knew within seconds that Liz had exceptional talents for oral sex. She teased my glans with a few licks, swirled her tongue around the ridge of the crown, and seductively licked down my shaft to my shaved balls. Liz licked my balls and then took one into her wet, warm mouth. She gave it a little suck a few times and repeated it with the other nut.

“Oh man, that is so hot,” I groaned.

She now started at the bottom of my ball sack and licked north toward my mushroom-shaped head. With her tongue running up my shaft her left hand played with my balls. Once again Liz licked “around the world” of my dickhead before teasing me with three seconds of rapid-fire licks of my sensitive frenulum.

“Oh fuck,” I moaned. “Stop teasing me!” The pleasure was incredible and had she continued another two seconds I swear I would have exploded.

Liz chucked, “Did I mention that I swallow?”

With that hot and sexy statement, she started bobbing on my meat stick. Liz alternated using a hand to jack me off as her tongue licked the underside of my dick. Soon she slowly went down, pressing her nose into my pubic bone area deep-throating my fat seven inches.

As much as I was enjoying the oral pleasure, I wanted to taste her nectar. We traded a few sentences between sighs and moans, and I soon had Liz on her back, her butt on the edge of the bed, and her legs spread wide open. I was kneeling on the floor about to savor her essence as I inspected her treasure box. She was smooth and hairless, I assumed she went to a salon for waxing. With her legs open I had a good view of what awaited my tongue, and a slight musky aroma floated in the air.

I started with light kisses to the insides of her thighs, up and down, one leg and then the other. I then ran those butterfly kisses up and over the mound. My right hand moved from her left hip to her ample breast. I gave it a soft squeeze as my tongue ran from her clit to her taint, and back up. The next trip I pressed my tongue deeper into her slit, finding a warm, tart dampness.

My fingers played with her nipple, flicking it, rolling it, pulling it, and pinching it. Liz mumbled, “I told you, that goes straight to my pussy.”

I looked up at her with a devilish grin, and told her, “Good. I want you to cum all over my face.”

I dove in and slowly sucked on her labia lips, then pushed my tongue deep into her slit and gave it a few probes. I moved my mouth over her clit and kissed lightly until her nub became more pronounced. I rhythmically started to flick and tease her sex button.

Liz began grinding her hips up into my face, so I stopped playing with her clit and entered her pink tunnel with one finger. After several motions, I added a second and was finger-banging her sex. Next, I used my thumb to press on her clit.

“Yes!” Liz yelled. “I love that!”

My fingers went on a search for her mysterious G-spot. I quickly found the soft bump as I curled my fingers. I rubbed from the back to the front, and then I lightly pressed on her sex button.

“Oh, fuck! Oh, fuck, OH FUCK!” she said. Her hips again started slowly lifting off the bed to meet my fingers.

I teased her G-spot for a bit more until I knew she was close. Liz’s breathing became short and labored as if she ran a race. I resumed banging her and returned my thumb to her engorged clit.

“Yes! My clit! My clit!” she said trailing off. “Suck my clit,” she directed.

I adjusted my position kneeling on the floor and soon my tongue was in her slit and up teasing her pleasure nub. I moved my mouth over the hooded tic-tac and started sucking. And sucking, and with my two fingers still up her love canal. After maybe thirty seconds my fingers felt her pussy walls quiver.

“I’m going to cum!” Oh, yes! Oh! I’m cumming!” Liz screamed.

As her body shook, I removed my soaking wet fingers and my tongue moved south and I savored her tart creamy nectar. I had pussy juice all over my face, like a kid in a pie eating contest, so when I moved up onto the bed to snuggle this sexpot she had fun licking my mouth area. Naturally, we began kissing and our tongues intertwined into each other’s mouths.  

I had my arm around Liz as she enjoyed her post-orgasm endorphins, and we shared a bit about our sexual experiences. Like myself, she had led a very vanilla sex life with her husband during their marriage. Nothing too horrible, but the sex was just decent. She always had wanted more. More intimacy, more fun, more exploration. She admitted she had not really done that with any man since she became a widow as she didn’t develop a connection with anyone. She told me she’d go out a few times, maybe have sex after the third or fifth date, but usually, it was because she craved physical contact with a man, any man.

As we cuddled my cock ended up in her ass crack and I began dry humping her butt. She laughed but soon was reaching behind herself to stroke my erection.

Liz asked, “David, what’s your favorite position?”

Instantly I replied, “Either doggy or cowgirl. Probably cowgirl.”

“Why?” she asked.

Pulling her over so she was on her back, I told her the truth. “In cowgirl, I can see your pretty face, have your tits in my face so I can lick and suck them, and, I feel I get good penetration in this position.”

Liz smiled. “Great answer. Don’t get me wrong, I love doggy and a few others, especially if you’re simply fucking for fun and not for pleasure, but cowgirl is my favorite too.”

She then moved and straddled me, and we began kissing. Within two minutes my old dick was back to life, full of blood, and back to its full seven inches.

I wiggled a bit and my heat-seeking moisture missile soon found her pink target and was thrusting my cock into her pussy.

“Ohhhhh, yes,” Liz sighed. “Stretch my pussy,” she said softly to no one.

We went slow, in a very sensual manner. My hands were caressing her breasts before I kissed, licked, and sucked on her dark nipples. This easily went on for twelve minutes before I felt the need to bust my nut.

As my thrusting had doubled in speed, told her, “Liz, I’m going to cum soon. Where?”

“Wherever you want. My pussy, my mouth, I don’t care. Hell, cum on my face or tits, I’ve always wanted that done to me,” she slowly whispered between my thrusting.

Considering I was on the bottom I figured I’d blow my load in her honey pot. But Liz had other ideas. “Cum on my face. Tell me when,” she panted.

“Now!” I said.

She dismounted and lay on the bed as I scrambled to my knees and started stroking my manhood. I was on her left side at about chest level. As I beat my meat Liz added to the excitement. “Gimmie your cum. Jizz all over my face, David!”

Those simple words pushed me off the cliff. “I’m cumming! AGH!” I said loudly. The first blast was a long stream that landed on Liz’s bridge of her nose, across her left eye, and down her cheek. The second and third blasts were much smaller, both ending up on Liz’s mouth and chin. A final spurt landed on her collarbone.

“Yes! That was so fucking hot. I watched that cum rope hit my eye,” Liz giggled. She then took hold of my cock and slowly stroked it, milking out the remaining spunk. She moved slightly and licked the mizz ball off my crown.

As I sat there admiring my face painting, she started using her fingers to wipe up the spunk and lick her fingers. “Now that is hot,” I mumbled. I wiped up the glob on her collar bone and she sucked it off my finger.

Liz took another wipe off her chin and held her hand in front of me. “Have you ever tasted your jizz?” she asked.

I told her yes and licked her finger clean. “C’mon, let’s take a shower.”

Published 
Written by Taco4x4
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments