Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sometimes A Lady Needs A Good Spanking - Part 3

"It is the first day of Marie and Calvin's meetings with Fentons but before and after the meetings..."

21
0 Comments 0
2.4k Views 2.4k
3.1k words 3.1k words

Author's Notes

"The first two parts of this story were in the spanking category but this one isn't because there is no spanking, despite the title."

It took a moment for the words that twenty-four-year-old Calvin Richardson had just heard on his mobile to sink in because it was about six in the morning and his buzzing mobile had awoken him.

The words that he had just heard were, 'Morning, fancy a quickie?' and they had been uttered by his female boss, Marie Crowther aged fifty-seven, and she was in the next hotel room to his.

The question itself was not particularly strange because Calvin and Marie had had sex twice the previous evening and night and Calvin had also given Marie a really thorough spanking, something that she loved, it still seemed a bit surreal though.

"Um, yeah, um, what time is it? um, yeah," Calvin, at last, managed to reply as he started to wake up.

"See you in a minute then," said the seemingly wide awake Marie.

Calvin got out of bed, pulled a pair of trousers on and put a shirt on but did not button it. He picked up his own door key, opened his door and looked up and down the corridor, then left his room and knocked on Marie's door.

A naked and vibrant-looking Marie Crowther opened her door. "Hey, we can have a quick fuck then we will have to get ourselves ready for breakfast and then the meetings," smiled Marie, pulling Calvin into her room.

The meetings that Marie had referred to were with a major client of the company run by Marie and her husband Michael and were to take most of this day plus a chunk of the following morning. The meetings had necessitated Marie and Calvin, who handled parts of the Fentons account, spending two nights in a hotel.

About a month earlier, Marie had seduced Calvin, who had not been married very long, into spanking and fucking her in her office after hours and they had then done neither again until the previous night. Marie had had sex with a large proportion of the men, all younger than her, that she employed but Calvin had proved to be the best so far at both spanking and fucking.

"Good Morning to you too," said Calvin, rapidly waking up and taking the naked mature woman into a clinch that became a snog as his hands found her sizeable arse.

"Better get these off," said Marie, undoing Calvin's trousers and pulling them down.

"Oh my; you are pleased to be here," chuckled Marie, seeing Calvin's rigid penis.

"Yes, I am," replied Calvin, before having a feeling of guilt as he thought of his wife alone at home in their marital bed.

"Oh, I started without you; hope you don't mind," laughed Marie, indicating her already wet cunt that had been stimulated by her fingers.

"No, that is okay; we do not have too much time," said Calvin, his feeling of guilt fading as he got out of the trousers that were at his feet.

"Take me from behind," said Marie, putting her upper body on the bed and offering her arse and cunt to Calvin.

Calvin moved behind her and prodded Marie's backside with his erection, making her laugh. He then slapped her right buttock. "Hey! No more spanking for a while; you gave my arse a good tanning last night," said Marie into the bedclothes.

Calvin put his hands on Marie's hips, his cock against her cunt lips and eased in. "Mmmm, yessss," breathed Marie as Calvin went deeper.

Although there had to be some time constraints, Calvin decided that he had enough time to give Marie a reasonably good fucking, certainly good enough to make her glow inwardly throughout the day. He rocked gently backwards and forwards, never at this stage putting his cock in Marie to its full length but putting enough of it inside her to have her rapidly approaching a cum.

Calvin thought that he would tease Marie a bit and he stopped his hip movements with his cock only just inside her cunt. As Marie was close to orgasm she wanted to be finished off and she tried to force her arse backwards to try to get Calvin thrusting again. Calvin smiled to himself.

"Give me a fucking, you bastard," panted Marie, who was right on the edge of orgasm.

"Say please, Mrs Crowther; there's a good girl," taunted Calvin, loving the sexual power that he had over her at the moment.

"Please, please give me a fucking for fucks sake," pleaded Marie.

"Okay, as you asked so nicely," replied Calvin, who promptly gave his hips a series of rapid thrusts and that took Marie to her orgasm.

"Shit! Oh fucking hell, oh fuck," shouted Marie, as she clawed at the bedclothes.

Calvin kept thrusting, he needed to cum too because time was ticking by. Calvin felt himself about to ejaculate but was delighted that Marie seemed to be cumming again, or extending her first orgasm, as he started spurting inside her.

"Mmmm, oh fuck; that was good," said Marie, still with her upper body on the bed and Calvin's penis still embedded in her.

"Wasn't it just," agreed Calvin, his body relaxing.

"Better get ourselves sorted out; see you at breakfast," said Marie, as Calvin slowly withdrew.

Calvin wiped his cock to try to avoid staining his trousers and put his trousers on, his shirt had never got removed but it was now sweaty. Fortunately, it was the one that he had worn the previous day so he still had one for this day and one for the next.

He went back to his room and he and Marie had their showers and got ready for the day. After showering, Calvin phoned his wife and the guilt kicked in again but he had to get that and other thoughts out of his head before the upcoming meetings.

Marie and Calvin breakfasted together but were now in business mode and they then went to Fentons for the first of a series of meetings. There was no mention of sex on the drive from the hotel to the office.

The meetings went well and the lovers managed to refrain from flirting and although Calvin was treated with full respect, it was clear that Marie was the boss.

They had a buffet lunch with their clients and the meetings went on until late afternoon with more scheduled for the next morning.

"That seemed to go well, didn't it?" said Calvin, seemingly looking for reassurance once they were in Marie's car to return to their hotel.

"Yes baby, it went well," smiled Marie, touching Calvin's thigh for the first sign of affection since Calvin had left her hotel room that morning.

"Good," smiled a relieved Calvin.

"You know that I have been wanting you to fuck me all day, don't you?" said Marie, now driving back to the hotel.

"You have looked very sexy all day," replied Calvin.

"Thank you; do you think any of them thought that I had had such fucking over the previous hours?" chuckled Marie.

"Don't know but I expect some of them would like to give you one," replied Calvin.

"Even the females?" responded Marie.

"Maybe; have you ever had a woman?" asked Calvin.

"One or two; don't tell anyone but I think that Sally in our office has got the hots for me," confided Marie.

"Oh? are you going to bed her?" asked Calvin, thinking of Marie's PA who was aged just about exactly midway between Calvin's age and Marie's.

"Perhaps," smirked Marie, thinking that it was a long time since she had had lesbian sex.

But lesbian sex was not on the agenda for this night as they arrived back at the hotel. "What do you think? Eat early, have a couple of drinks and then fuck?" said Marie to her young male employee.

"No spanking then?" smiled Calvin, although he did not expect Marie to be wanting another dose for a while after the hiding that he had given her the previous night.

"No, no spanking; but you can do anything else that you want to with my arse," replied Marie, who was rather partial to having her backside played with.

"That is fair enough," said Calvin, as they entered the hotel and headed for the lift.

They were pleased to have the lift to themselves and took the opportunity to have their first kiss since just after six in the morning. "Freshen up and then go see what is on the menu?" said Marie, as they reached their rooms.

"Thought your arse was on the menu," said Calvin.

"It is; you can eat it later if you want but we had better have something else first," replied Marie.

"Yes, freshen up and then go downstairs; I must phone Tanya first though," said Calvin.

"Yes, you phone your wife; see you a bit later, hunk," smiled Marie.

Calvin had a lengthy phone conversation with his wife during which he was mentally beating himself up over what he had done with Marie Crowther and what he would be doing.

Marie and Calvin each had a shower and then dressed in more casual clothes than they had worn for their meetings with Fentons. Marie actually had on the tight trousers that she had worn the previous evening, and for the first part of her spanking over Calvin's knee some twenty-two hours earlier.

FantasticOne
Online Now!
Lush Cams
FantasticOne

They chose from the restaurant menu and had a nice meal with some wine and a lot of smiling and flirting and foot touching under the table. The slow build-up to the sex that they would be having later had started.

Calvin was semi-erect and Marie was damp when they made their way to the bar. Unlike the previous night when Calvin insisted that Marie put her then very sore just spanked arse on a hard bar stool, they sat next to each other on a comfortable corner seat with their drinks.

As they flirted and giggled and touched, anyone looking at them now would see them as lovers or, at least, about to be lovers. Their arousals had increased but it was still too close to the time that they had eaten to contemplate serious lovemaking.

"You understand that this is just fun, great fun, but just fun, don't you?" said Marie, looking into Calvin's eyes.

"Yes, of course I do, why?" responded Calvin.

"No, it is fine; just don't want you thinking that I am trying to take you away from Tanya," continued Marie.

"I didn't think you were," said Calvin.

"It is just that I am an insatiable slut that fucks young men and sometimes needs her arse spanked," laughed Marie.

"Yes, you are all of those things," agreed Calvin, with a smile and thinking how lucky he was to have a boss like her.

"Are you ready to eat arse?" Marie asked Calvin a bit later with them both hugely turned on.

"Yes and I am going to eat cunt too, but first I want to go to my room and phone Tanya," replied Calvin.

"Your room? You didn't like me pulling your trousers down whilst you were talking to your wife then?" pouted Marie, referring to what she had done the previous night.

"I did, but how am I supposed to talk to my wife with you pulling my trousers down?" replied Calvin.

"Okay baby; let's go back upstairs and you phone your wife and then you can feast on my arse and my cunt," said Marie, her eyes ablaze with passion.

They went to the lift and although they did not have the lift to themselves, Calvin decided to be naughty and shoved his fingers into Marie's arse crack through her tight trousers whilst looking straight ahead. Marie, who was already wet, was fighting to stop cumming in her knickers. She succeeded, just, and the person that was sharing the lift with them got out on the floor below theirs.

"You sod, you nearly had me cumming then," scolded Marie, when the lift doors closed again.

"I expect to have you cumming loads of times before we go to sleep," replied Calvin, who was confident in his role as Marie Crowther's number one lover.

"Yes, I expect you will; phone your wife and then we can get on with it," said Marie when they reached their room doors.

Calvin went into his room and phoned Tanya whilst Marie lay on her bed looking forward to the sex that she would very soon be having.

Calvin had a long conversation with Tanya, hoping that she could not detect guilt in his voice, and then he left his room and tapped on Marie's door. Marie had thought of getting naked but she had decided to remain clothed, for now.

"Hello baby; so now you are mine for an hour or so," purred Marie, as she put her lips to Calvin's.

"I am yours until I have made you cum multiple times, you horny slut," replied Calvin when they broke from kissing.

"You not going to cum too, honey?" asked Marie, tilting her head sexily.

"I think it very likely that I will," answered Calvin, before they kissed some more.

"Right, arse eating first?" said Marie, turning her back on Calvin and smiling over her shoulder.

Calvin put his fingers in Marie's trousered arse crack, as he had in the lift, and she purred again. "Mmmm, oh fuck, I like that," said Marie, closing her eyes and savouring the start of what promised to be a very arousing session.

Calvin continued with that for a little while before unbuttoning and unzipping Marie's trousers and slowly pulling them down. He then fingered her arse crack through her knickers before pulling them down too. Marie was again very close to cumming.

Marie stepped out of her trousers and knickers with Calvin's help and waited in anticipation and excitement for whatever he did next to her arse. Before he did anything further, Calvin had to make himself comfortable because crouching behind Marie with his erection trying to find space in his boxers and trousers was almost hurting so he stood up and took off his trousers and boxers.

Now feeling much more comfortable, Calvin got back down close to Marie's glorious arse and softly ran his fingers over her buttocks before giving both cheeks a lot of soft kissing. "Mmmm," murmured Marie and her body shuddered, one more touch would probably have her orgasming.

That touch was the return of Calvin's fingers to her arse crack, more specifically a finger touching her arsehole. "Mmmm, yes, oh fuck," uttered Marie as her body tensed and then trembled as she came.

Calvin let Marie ride out her orgasm before suggesting a change of position. "Please lay face down on the bed, Mrs Crowther," Calvin said softly and Marie complied. Calvin took off her shirt making him naked, Marie still had a blouse and bra on, and knelt on the bed and kissed the back of Marie's knees.

Calvin then kissed the backs of Marie's thighs and she clenched her arse cheeks and moaned softly. Calvin kissed Marie just where were left thigh met her left buttock and then did the same on her right-hand side, more soft moaning from Marie.

Calvin then kissed her buttocks all over before dragging a finger up and down her arse crack. "Oh fuck," said Marie into the pillow on which her head was.

Calvin tapped Marie's right hip, "On your knees, please," Calvin requested and Marie did so, her large round arse now in the air. Calvin inserted his tongue in the crack between Marie's buttocks and as he licked up and down, Marie went wild and then came again.

"Time for me to taste cunt," said Calvin as Marie finished that orgasm. Calvin gently manoeuvered Marie onto her back and she spread her legs wide and smiled.

"Mmmm, yes, eat my cunt lover," said Marie, as she squirmed invitingly on the bed.

Calvin licked the fresh cum off Marie's thighs before kissing and licking her cunt lips and then burying his face in there, sending Marie wild yet again. "Oh fuck, fuck, fuck," shrieked Marie as Calvin tongued her to her next orgasm.

Calvin kept licking and also played her clit with his tongue and Marie squirmed and bounced as she had shattering orgasms.

Calvin's face was smeared with Marie's cum and he let her get her breath back. "Fucking hell lover, you said that you were going to make me cum multiple times but..., shit," chuckled Marie.

"I haven't put my cock in you yet," pointed out Calvin.

"No you haven't and I want a good fucking with that gorgeous penis of yours," said Marie.

"Let me see your tits," said Calvin, undoing Marie's blouse. Marie sat up so that Calvin could take off her blouse and her bra, he then kissed and licked her tits, tonguing her hard nipples.

It was already getting quite late at night and they both needed some sleep before their morning meetings with Fentons but they were both lost in their feelings of lust. Marie was again on her back and Calvin got in between her spread legs and eased his cock into her flooded cunt.

Despite the lateness of the hour, they made love slowly at first with a few changes of positions but the pace quickened as they both headed towards climaxes. "Shit, cumming, shit," announced Marie and Calvin did not go much longer before his spunk rose and he shot his cum into his mature lover.

They had a kiss and cuddle after they calmed and then it was decided that they must get some sleep. Calvin put his boxers, trousers and shirt back on before they had a standing-up snog, Calvin having another feel of Marie's arse.

"Can we set our alarms for six and have another fuck in the morning?" asked Marie hopefully.

"You are the boss, Mrs Crowther; if you say we have a morning fuck then we have a morning fuck," replied Calvin.

"We have a morning fuck, see you then," smiled Marie.

Calvin went back to his room and stripped and showered before trying to grab some sleep, having first set his alarm. Marie decided that she wanted to sleep smelling of sex, her young lover was amazing.

A fuck was planned for the next morning.

Published 
Written by PJH
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors