Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Suddenly Attractive - Part 3

"Karl Davidson continues his affair with the woman next door whilst his wife continues to have illicit sex without Karl knowing."

57
10 Comments 10
2.6k Views 2.6k
2.7k words 2.7k words

Karl Davidson, aged forty-nine, had very recently started having sex with the divorced lady that he had lived next door to since he and his wife Monica bought their house fifteen years previously.

Karl had never thought of Lorraine Macey, now aged sixty-one, as attractive until his wife apparently lost complete interest in sex.

Although Karl did not know it, Monica Davidson was more interested in sex than she had been for years, and she was getting it as often as possible with her boss at work.

Monica and Lorraine had become close friends over the years, and Monica had confided in Lorraine about her affair but had told her friend not to tell her husband.

On reflection, Karl decided that Lorraine had always been an attractive woman, it was just that his lack of sex suddenly made her even more so.

Karl and Lorraine had had two sexual encounters so far, on a Saturday and on the following Monday evening. Both times, Monica had said that she had to work, going in on a Saturday was almost unheard of, and staying after work had also been rare, and she had warned that it might become necessary in the future.

Karl occasionally felt guilty about being unfaithful to his wife, and Lorraine felt some guilt about fucking her friend's husband, although Lorraine knew it was Monica's infidelity that had brought her relationship with Karl about.

The slight guilt that was being felt, was far outweighed by the lust and longing to be together whenever possible.

Nothing sexual happened on Tuesday or Wednesday because Monica did not work late, which meant that nothing sexual happened for her either. On Thursday, Monica's boss invited her to stay behind after work, so she sent Karl a text. One that he was delighted to receive.

Sorry, I have got to work late again. It will be quite late before I get home.

Karl acknowledged Monica's text and sent one to Lorraine. He had now acquired Lorraine's mobile number as he had previously only had her landline number.

Monica is working late and says she will be quite late getting home. Can I visit you? xxx

Lorraine was delighted, although she was currently working in the local shop, where she worked a few hours a week, so she could not reply straight away. She replied as soon as she could.

Sorry for the delay, I am at work. Of course, you can fucking visit me, I am gagging for it. xxxx

Karl got home from work and changed out of his suit and shirt into jeans and a T-shirt, he did not bother about underwear. Lorraine was already home from her work and looking forward to a good fuck.

As on Monday, Karl went down the side of Lorraine's house to her back door, where she met him, throwing her arms around him once he was inside.

They kissed lovingly.

"Mmm, I have been wanting you since Monday," said Lorraine.

"I have been wanting you too," replied Karl.

"Oh, I have made a tick list of rooms," laughed Lorraine, they had said that they would have to have sex in every room in Lorraine's house, and she had said that she would make a checklist.

"Ha, but what about when we have fucked in every room?" smiled Karl.

"We start again, of course, silly," laughed a very happy Lorraine.

"Have you ticked off your bedroom and the stairs, or are we starting again?" said Karl, his hands running up and down Lorraine's back as they held each other.

"Start again I think, we had better not do the downstairs rooms in daylight though, just in case," said Lorraine.

"Look inside my jeans, there is a surprise for you," smiled Karl.

"Oh, I like surprises," said Lorraine, unzipping Karl's jeans and revealing his bare stiff cock.

"Oh, what a lovely surprise," said Lorraine, taking Karl's erection from his jeans and wanking it.

"Which room are we starting with?" asked Karl, before kissing his mature neighbour.

"Let's fuck in the bathroom," suggested Lorraine.

"Okay," replied Karl, as Lorraine turned to head for the stairs, still with her hand on Karl's cock.

Lorraine giggled as she tried to keep her hand on Karl's cock as they climbed the stairs, but found it impossible to do without risking them both falling back down the stairs.

They went into the bathroom, which had been designated the setting for their fuck.

It was not a huge bathroom, but not tiny either.

They stood kissing and running their hands over the other's bodies.

Karl's hands were under Lorraine's T-shirt, and he unhooked her bra. Lorraine undid the belt and clasp on Karl's jeans and sent his jeans towards the floor.

Karl undid Lorraine's jeans and lowered them to discover that she did have knickers on this time, unlike Monday.

"How about you sit on the toilet lid and I ride you?" said Lorraine, in between kisses. That seemed to be the most practical way of having sex in the space available, although perhaps they would fuck in the shower one day.

"Ride me hard, Mrs Macey," replied Karl, pulling Lorraine's T-shirt off over her head and removing the bra that he had already unhooked.

Karl licked and sucked Lorraine's rigid nipples, as she stroked his head.

"Oh fuck, oh baby," purred Lorraine.

The tit licking lasted for a short while, and then Karl took off his T-shirt and removed his jeans, and Lorraine took off her jeans and knickers.

Karl sat on the toilet lid and caressed Lorraine's hips and arse, as she stood in front of him.

"Which way round do you want me?" asked Lorraine.

"Choices, choices, um, facing away to start with," replied Karl.

Lorraine turned and Karl ran fingers down her arse crack and started to finger her between her legs.

"Let me put your cock in me," said Lorraine, and Karl withdrew his fingers.

Lorraine took Karl's erection in her hand and lowered herself onto it, groaning as it entered her cunt.

Lorraine took Karl's full length into her, and she remained still, taking in the feeling, before she started to rise and fall. Karl had his hands on Lorraine's breasts, and he kissed her back and her neck, as Lorraine moved up and down.

"Oh, oh, oh, oh," panted Lorraine, as she bounced faster. Karl's fondling of her breasts and teasing of her nipples were adding to her excitement.

Lorraine's arse slapped against Karl's thighs with every downward movement, she was about to cum.

"Oh, oh, oh yes, fuck," voiced Lorraine, as she came.

She rode through an intense orgasm, Karl still handling her tits.

"Turn around, face me," Karl said in Lorraine's ear.

Lorraine got up, turned, and fed Karl's erection back into her. Their mouths met and their tongues battled as Lorraine started riding again.

Lorraine was bouncing so violently that she twice went off the end of Karl's erection, but getting it back inside was easy. She had another orgasm approaching swiftly, and Karl was close to ejaculation.

"Fucking hell, cumming, fucking hell," panted the bouncing Lorraine Macey.

Karl could not hold back, his spunk spurted upwards into Lorraine's saturated vagina.

It took a while for them to get over their climaxes, and then they kissed lovingly.

"Guess I can tick bathroom off the list then," laughed Lorraine, still with Karl's penis inside her.

"I guess you can," replied Karl, looking at Lorraine's face and wondering why it took him so many years to see her as being attractive.

Lorraine lifted herself off Karl's softening penis, but they still kissed as Karl's hands were all over Lorraine's backside.

"So if Monica is going to be out until late, do you think that maybe we will get to tick off another room before you have to go?" asked Lorraine.

"I would think that that might be quite possible," replied Karl, thinking that it was a very long time since he and his wife had thought of fucking twice in quite a short space of time. He and Lorraine had had two separate fucks on Saturday, and they might have time to do it again.

danniaramirez
Online Now!
Lush Cams
danniaramirez

They had not used a vast amount of time on their bathroom fuck, so they left their clothes on the bathroom floor and went to Lorraine's spare bedroom, which might be the venue for a second fuck. They kissed and cuddled on the bed.

"I am loving what we are doing but I do feel guilty about Monica being hard at work while we are doing this," said Karl, stroking Lorraine's hair.

"I feel guilty about doing it with my friend's husband, but not too guilty, because I love it," replied Lorraine, before kissing Karl. She wished that she could tell him what his wife was really doing, but she had told Monica that she wouldn't, and she was not sure how Karl might react to the news. He might be angry with Lorraine for not telling him sooner.

Maybe they were at their first crisis point in their very new relationship.

"I love it too," said Karl, refraining from adding a 'but.'

"We can't undo what we have done, but if you are having doubts, please say," said Lorraine, worried that it might be over before it had really started.

"I know, and I am not having doubts, it is just that you are the only other woman that I have had sex with since I met Monica," said Karl.

"Six, plus the landing, stairs, and hallway," laughed Lorraine, after a period of silence.

"What is?" asked a confused Karl.

"The rooms to be ticked off our places to fuck list," giggled Lorraine, hoping that she has moved Karl's thoughts away from guilt.

"I think that I might spank you in every room too," said Karl, his guilty thoughts disappearing.

"My poor bum," laughed Lorraine.

They lay quietly for a while, it was difficult to guess just how late home Monica was likely to be, but if they were going to have more sex, they had better do it soon.

"Do you think that we will tick off a second room today, or not?" asked Lorraine, looking at Karl's dormant penis.

"I think that your sexy mouth might help," said Karl.

Lorraine had licked cum off Karl's cock and pubic area after they finished fucking on Saturday and Monday, but had not yet sucked him as such.

"Let's see shall we?" said Lorraine, kissing Karl's chest and slowly getting lower.

She kissed his stomach and then kissed his thighs, Karl's cock had noticeably hardened since Lorraine commenced her kissing.

Lorraine purposely avoided touching Karl's penis as she kissed his pubic hair, and then again kissed his thighs. She chuckled to herself as she could see Karl's cock stiffening without touching.

Lorraine then decided to do what her head was in that position for, she kissed the sides of Karl's penis, before licking the end of it, just a light touch with the tip of her tongue.

She looked up at Karl, and smiled wickedly, before opening her mouth wide and covering the head of his cock, and then closing her lips on it.

It was a long time since Lorraine had given a serious cock sucking, but she knew how to do it.

At first, Lorraine just sucked and licked the head of Karl's cock, and the man's body tensed and his cock stiffened to full erection.

Lorraine then took more of Karl's length into her mouth, almost choking in the process. Karl squirmed on the bed, it was months since his wife had sucked his cock, and he never remembered her doing it as well as Lorraine was.

Lorraine kept licking and sucking, but she was not intending to make Karl cum.

After some more fellatio, Lorraine took her mouth off Karl's cock and smiled at him.

"He looks ready to fuck," said Lorraine, before kissing Karl's balls.

"I think that he is, but before he does, I want to play with your bottom," said Kal.

"How could a lady say no," laughed Lorraine, laying on her front.

Karl shifted position and caressed Lorraine's buttocks, he then softly kissed her arse cheeks.

Lorraine opened her legs and squirmed slightly as her lover kissed and stroked her arse.

Karl then changed position so that he was facing Lorraine's ankles and he kissed her buttocks from a different angle as his erection brushed her upper back.

Karl kissed the backs of Lorraine's thighs, his penis dragging against her back as he went lower. He then kissed the backs of her knees and then down to her ankles, his stiff cock now against her arse.

Lorraine had remained silent during this process, but she was very turned on. She was more than ready to be fucked, but she was happy to let Karl decide when it would happen.

Karl then twisted around again, and kissed his way up the backs of Lorraine's legs, moving from one to the other. He was then kissing her buttocks again, and Lorraine was really squirming.

"Please get onto your knees," said Karl softly.

Lorraine did so, wondering if the fucking was about to start, but Karl was kissing her backside again. Karl then very gently fingered Lorraine's arse crack.

"Mmm, oh fuck," breathed Lorraine.

The next thing that Lorraine felt in her arse crack, was Karl's tongue.

"Bloody hell, fucking hell," uttered Lorraine, swaying her big arse.

Karl licked Lorraine's arse crack and kissed the insides of her buttocks right next to her crease, Lorraine's body was shaking, she was about to cum. Karl was not going to deny her the orgasm, he kept playing with her arse crack until Lorraine shuddered to her climax.

"Mmm, oh, oh, fuck, fuck, fuck," said Lorraine, as she came hard.

Karl's penis was then brushing her arse, and then it was at her vagina. Karl eased in and Lorraine pushed back, the fuck was beginning.

Karl thrust his hips as his erection moved in and out of Lorraine's pussy.

"Oh, oh, shit, oh fuck," shouted Lorraine, after a few hard and fast thrusts had her cumming again.

Karl knew that he would not last too long, but he wanted to give Lorraine as much pleasure as he could.

Lorraine was fucked to another orgasm before she felt Karl's semen spurting into her.

They stayed in position for a while, getting their breathing under control, before Karl withdrew.

"Where's that list," chuckled a well fucked Lorraine.

It seemed a good idea for Karl to get cleaned up and get home, his clothes, and Lorraine's were on the bathroom floor since before fuck number one.

"I think Monica said that she might have to work this Saturday," said Karl, now cleaned and dressed. He would shower at home.

"I will have the tick list ready," laughed Lorraine, who was still naked.

They had a long snog and then went downstairs, Karl let himself out.

Karl had been in his house for well over an hour when Monica came home. He had not doubted that she was working, but he thought it strange that she had suddenly become so busy.

"Are you short-staffed or something?" Karl asked his wife.

"Yes, a bit, and there is also some extra work," said Monica, her cunt still tingling from the fucking that it had had.

"Did you say that you might have to work Saturday?" asked Karl.

"It looks that way, do you mind?" replied Monica.

"No, but as I said before, I don't want you making yourself ill," said Karl, his concern about his wife being overworked was genuine.

"If it becomes too much, I will say no, I promise," said Monica, although she could not envisage herself ever saying no to the fucking that her boss was giving her.

Monica and Karl Davidson still slept in the same bed, although there was now no physical contact between them. They had both had very sexual evenings, although neither knew that the other had.

In theory, guilty feelings permitting, Karl's affair with the older woman next door should continue until or unless it was discovered. Although Lorraine Macey knew that Monica was having an affair, that should remain a secret unless Lorraine told Karl.

Lorraine was keeping two secrets, she knew that Monica was having an affair and she knew that Karl was, and her keeping both affairs a secret should prolong both.

Published 
Written by PJH
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments