Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Downpour

"Seventeen-year-old schoolboy gets caught in torrential rain without his door key his mature female neighbour helps him out"

137
18 Comments 18
9.4k Views 9.4k
2.6k words 2.6k words

It had been threatening rain for a while but when it came, it was sudden and torrential. People were scurrying around outside looking for shelter as forty-nine-year-old Denise Scott looked out of her window at the deluge.

One person scurrying around that Denise noticed was seventeen-year-old Conor Monroe who lived next door to Denise with his parents Simon and Sheila. The weather had taken Conor by surprise because he had obviously gone to school without a coat and he was now drenched as he ran to his front door.

Denise had watched Conor grow into a very good-looking young man, a hunk even, and she envied any girls that got close to him, of which there were several.

Denise watched Conor fumbling in his pockets, obviously looking for his door key because his parents were still both at work. Conor's dark hair was plastered to his face and his school uniform sodden when he seemed to conclude that he had forgotten his door key.

For a moment, Denise was mesmerised looking at the young sex god who had sometimes entered her thoughts at night.

Thoughts were just about all that Denise had regarding sex, apart from her dildo, because her husband Tony was getting all the sex that he could possibly need with his twenty-two-year-old secretary at work.

It felt like Denise had been watching Conor for hours but it could only have been seconds when she realised that she had to act. She went to her front door and called to him. "Conor, Conor; come in here; have you forgotten your key?" called Denise to the young man.

A smile spread across the youth's handsome face as he hurried to Denise's door. "Yes, Mrs Scott, thank you; I must have left my key in my bedroom," said Conor as he came in and Denise shut the door.

Denise Scott was not a small woman but not fat either. She had wide hips and a quite big arse to go with them and quite large tits but she was well proportioned. She was attractive rather than beautiful but she had been neglected sexually since her husband started shagging his secretary.

Time seemed to stand still as Denise looked into Conor's sexy green eyes as the young man dripped rainwater on her doormat. Denise was feeling weak at the knees and damp between her legs but snapped back to the reality of the situation. "Take your blazer off Conor, it is ringing wet; I will try to dry it," said Denise.

Conor did so and handed Denise the blazer. "Thank you, Mrs Scott," said Conor, looking deep into Denise's eyes.

"Um, I will get a towel for your hair," said Denise, going upstairs with Conor's eyes on her big backside in tight black trousers.

Denise returned with the towel and their hands touched when she gave it to him. "Thank you, Mrs Scott," Conor said again, as he started to dry his hair, still with eye contact with Denise.

"Your mum will not be back for a couple of hours, will she? Your shirt is soaked, and you will catch a death of cold," said Denise, smiling weakly because she was not sure how she would cope if the young man removed more of his clothing.

"Yeah, mum will be at least two hours, and my shirt is rather wet," said Conor, almost daring Denise to invite him to remove his shirt.

She had no choice, nervously she spoke again. "Um, maybe you had better take your shirt off; I will try to dry that too," said Denise, as they still stood just inside her front door.

Conor dropped the towel that he was drying his hair with to the floor, removed his school tie and then, very slowly, undid and removed his shirt. Conor actually fancied Denise Scott. He had fucked three older women, and she very obviously fancied him although she was trying to fight it.

Conor handed Denise his shirt as she resisted the urge to put her hands on his young chest. Her eyes went to his equally wet trousers, 'oh fuck, I can't suggest he takes them off,' she thought to herself.

Conor glanced at his trousers, willing and daring Denise to suggest their removal.

"My trousers are wet too, Denise," said Conor, using the woman's first name for the first time.

"Oh Conor, this is dangerous," said Denise, her mind in turmoil.

"Dangerous how?" said Conor, with feigned ignorance of the potential situation.

"You being here with me and taking your clothes off," said Denise, only about three feet away from Conor and longing to touch him.

"But my trousers are wet, Mrs Scott," said Conor, back to her surname.

There was a brief silence as Denise's mind worked in overdrive before she gave a one-word response, "Okay," Denise said.

Conor took off his shoes and then, very slowly, undid and took off his trousers. He was left in underpants, which sported a huge bulge, and socks.

"Um, I will put these clothes to dry," said Denise, hurrying off to put the young man's clothing on the clotheshorse.

"I will get some clothes of my husband's for you to put on," offered Denise.

"There is no need, Mrs Scott; my socks are wet too...and my underpants," smirked Conor.

"Oh Conor, we should not be doing this," said Denise.

"But all we are doing is getting my clothes dry, isn't it?" said the very confident Connor, now taking his socks off.

Denise wanted nothing more than to have the last item of clothing off that hunk's body and get herself naked for the fucking that she desperately needed, but she was married, he was so young, and he was her friend's son.

Conor's eyes were on Denise's as he put his hands to the top of his underpants and slowly lowered them for his erection to spring free. "Oh shit," whispered Denise.

Conor stepped out of his underpants and handed them to Denise, him naked and her fully clothed.

"Are you getting any, Denise? We know that Tony is shagging Kelly Thomas," said Connor, referring to Denise's husband and his secretary.

"No, I am not. And yes, he is," replied Denise, so wanting to take Conor upstairs but so knowing that she shouldn't. She was not bothered about being unfaithful to her husband, but she did not think that she should allow her friend's son to bed her.

"Would you like me to give you a good fucking, Denise?" asked Conor, knowing that the answer was 'yes' but whether Mrs Scott would go through with it was another matter.

"We can't; we mustn't," Denise protested softly, but her right hand was edging towards Conor's erection.

"Feel it, Denise; feel my rock-hard cock; it is hard for you," encouraged Conor, as Denise's hand hovered close to Conor's penis.

"Oh Conor; I think about you at night sometimes," confided Denise.

"I have fancied you for ages Denise; let's do it," said Conor.

"Really? You fancy me?" said a surprised Denise, as her right hand closed around Conor's rod, her resistance gone.

"Yes, Denise, you are a fucking hot woman," said Conor, as his lips went to hers, her mouth opened and they swapped tongues as she wanked his cock.

"Oh shit, Conor; take me; fuck me: upstairs quick," said Denise, releasing the young man's penis and turning to the stairs.

Denise giggled as Connor tried to keep a finger in her arse crack through her trousers as they climbed the stairs.

They snogged in the bedroom as Conor started undoing Denise's clothing but she wanted herself ready for fucking quicker so she hurriedly removed her trousers and knickers and they went back to snogging. Conor had his hands on Denise's big backside as his erection prodded her front.

Blackslutxoo
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Blackslutxoo

Denise had her blouse undone but still on as Conor dragged her bra off her tits as they crashed onto the bed. Conor's cock was again in Denise's hand as she fed it into her wet cunt. "Oh fuck, yes," said Denise, as the youth's large penis entered her.

Conor soon had Denise squealing as he fucked her hard and fast. Her legs were in the air as she came hard and loudly. "Fucking hell, Conor, oh shit, oh fuck, fuck," shouted Denise as she had her first orgasm with a real penis inside her in a long time.

Conor was set on giving her a long fucking and wanting her cumming multiple times. Conor flipped Denise around and she had her arse in the air as he shafted her from behind. "Mmmm, fuck, oh god, oh fuck," yelled the orgasming Mrs Scott.

During the fucking, Denise's undone blouse had come off and Conor had unfastened her bra so that came off too.

Conor kept sliding his cock rapidly in and out of Denise, and she kept cumming as they frequently changed positions. Denise now had her knees towards her chin as Conor took her through another amazing orgasm but he was now getting close to cumming himself.

No mention had been made about whether he could ejaculate in Denise or not, but he had the sense to warn her. "Getting close Denise: gonna cum," panted Connor.

"Mmm, better pull out babe; just in case," Denise breathlessly replied.

Conor pulled out, and Denise shrieked as jet after jet of Conor's spunk splattered on her stomach and pubic hair.

When they had both stopped cumming, Conor slumped beside Denise, and she let her legs straighten. "Fucking hell, Conor, that was sensational," said Denise when she got her breathing under control.

"I had been wanting to fuck you for ages," said Conor.

"Ha, well now you have; and I loved it," said Denise.

"Can we do it again soon?" asked Conor.

"Fuck, you want to make this a regular thing?" responded a surprised Denise.

"Yes, I fancy you like fuck, and I want to shag you whenever possible," answered Conor.

"Shit! well, we will have to be careful; your parents must not know, and my husband must not know," said Denise, hardly believing that she had just acquired a young stud.

"Yeah, I know," said Conor.

They lay quietly for a while although they had to be aware that time was ticking on.

Denise was trying to work out if it was best for Conor to stay at her house until his mother got home, the rain had long stopped, or to leave earlier and wander around until Sheila got home. She was worrying that Sheila might jump to conclusions, right as it happens, if her son emerged from the neighbour's house.

Denise was still pondering these things when she suddenly burst out laughing.

"What is it?" asked a startled Conor.

"I have just realised that you need not have come in here at all, I have got a spare fucking key to your house that you could have used," laughed Denise.

"Oh, but then we would not have fucked," said Conor.

"That's true," said Denise, leaning over and kissing her young lover.

"I wish we had time to fuck again now," said Conor, his penis stiffening.

"Me too, babe; but you had better get those clothes on and go back home before your mum gets there; you can dry them some more there," replied Denise.

"We will fuck again though, won't we Denise?" asked Conor.

"I think that that is very, very likely; I will have trouble keeping my hands off you now," answered Denise.

Conor got dressed in his still quite wet school uniform and, using Denise's key, he went home. He stripped off again at home and put his clothes out to dry so his mother need never know that he had been into Denise's house, or so he thought.

Denise hoped that nobody nearby saw Conor leave her house, particularly if they had seen him going in almost two hours earlier. She showered and orgasmed again as she relived in her mind the fantastic sex that she had just had.

Sheila Monroe got home from work and was surprised to see her son's school clothes scattered around in an effort to dry them. She knew that there had been a downpour earlier so she then realised the reason. "Got caught in the rain then?" said Sheila to her son.

"Yes mum, I got soaked; been trying to get them dry," replied Conor.

"Whose key is that?" asked Sheila, pointing to a door key on the table but not on a keyring used by her husband or son.

"Um, um...oh, that's Den...I mean Mrs Scott's; I left my key at home this morning, and she lent it to me so that I could get in," said Conor. This was true, he was just not saying that it took him close to two hours to use the borrowed key.

"You realised that you had not got your key and asked Denise for hers?" continued Sheila, not that she was suspicious but just trying to understand what happened.

"Well no; she saw me get home in the rain and saw that I had not got my key so let me have hers," answered Conor, also true except he had left out the bit about fucking in between Denise seeing him and lending her key.

"Oh right; I will take it back to her now and thank her," said Sheila, picking up the key and leaving her house.

Denise's heart sank when she saw Sheila Monroe come out of her house and head for Denise's. In those few seconds, she convinced herself that she was about to get screamed at by an irate mother for corrupting her son.

"Hello Sheila," said Denise nervously, as she opened her door.

"Hi Denise; just giving you the key back and thanking you for helping Conor out earlier," smiled Sheila, giving Denise the key.

"Oh yeah, no problem: he looked a bit wet," Denise smiled weakly.

"Yeah, he has got his clothes out drying now; anyway, thanks again," said Sheila, turning to leave.

As Sheila went back to her house, Denise glanced upwards and saw Conor in an upstairs window in his house. The room that he was in Denise knew to be Sheila and Simon's room so she was surprised that he was in there but Conor was pointing to his left apparently indicating that he was going to his room on the side of his house and he wanted Denise to go upstairs to her spare room which was directly opposite.

Sure enough, when Denise got to her spare bedroom Conor was at the window of his room. It was easy enough to see between those two rooms but nowhere else in the two properties had a direct view into either room.

With Denise's eyes on him, Conor dropped his trousers and boxers and started wanking his cock. Denise gasped then giggled but feeling very naughty, turned around and lowered her trousers and knickers and mooned her big arse at the seventeen-year-old youth.

Denise swung her backside a few times then looked over her shoulder to see Conor wanking furiously. Denise turned to face him and started fingering her cunt. They were both masturbating at top speed and Denise saw Connor put some tissue over the end of his cock as he started ejaculating, Denise came almost immediately.

It looked like the forty-nine-year-old married woman and the seventeen-year-old youth next door would be having fun times whenever possible.

Published 
Written by PJH
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments