Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Lady In Red

"Sometimes a night of nameless, passionate sex is exactly what you need…"

48
19 Comments 19
1.9k Views 1.9k
2.9k words 2.9k words

Red is a powerful colour. It is strong and confident. It is the colour of love, passion, and desire. A woman in a red dress wants to be noticed in a sea of black. She wants to turn heads, she wants to be desired, and, yes, she wants to be fucked. It was no accident that I chose a red dress that night.

It had been over three months since I had sex, and I was getting pretty desperate. Out of that desperation, I devised a plan, and meticulously put all the details in place. I was going to rent a room in the fanciest hotel in town, get all dressed up, then go to the lounge and hopefully find an attractive man to bring back to my room for a night of hot, steamy, anonymous sex!

When I called the hotel to book a room for Friday night, they didn’t have any of their regular rooms left, so they upgraded me to a suite. Friday was Remembrance Day, so the hotel was hosting a gala in their ballroom for the Armed Forces. There would be lots of men (and women) in uniform, which I found very exciting. Friday couldn’t get here fast enough!

It seemed like an eternity, but the day finally arrived. I carefully packed my bag with everything I would need and grabbed the garment bag containing my new red dress, bought just for the occasion. I loaded the kids into the car and dropped them at their grandparents' house for a sleepover, then continued to the hotel.

My suite was luxurious. When you walked in the door, straight ahead was a living room, complete with a floor-to-ceiling stone propane fireplace, flanked by windows with a view of the city and waterfront. A comfy couch sat in front of the fireplace. To the left was a little kitchenette and dining/office area. The bedroom was to the right and featured a king-sized bed, a second (smaller) fireplace, and a wall of floor-to-ceiling windows. The ensuite had a soaker tub and separate shower stall, with multiple shower heads and a teak bench, like you’d see at a spa.

The soaker tub was calling my name, so I started running the water while I stripped off my clothing. I added some heavenly-smelling bubble bath and sank deep into the water to relax. The anticipation of what might happen tonight was making me very tense, so the hot water melted away my anxiety and calmed me. I was ready to face whatever the night may bring.

I reluctantly got out of the tub and dried myself off with the fluffiest hotel towel I had ever used. I reached for the body lotion on the counter and sniffed it - it was the same heavenly scent as the bubble bath, so I squirted a dab into the palm of my hand and started rubbing it into my legs, leaving my skin silky. I was thankful I had waxed everything yesterday so my legs and mound were already smooth.

I continued applying the lotion to my torso, catching sight of myself in the mirror as my hands caressed my round hips and ass, my flat stomach, and up to my full breasts. I made sure to work the lotion into my nipples, pulling and tugging on them as I did, making them stand out hard and proud, begging for attention. For a thirty-nine-year-old mom, my body was still sexy - hard in all the right places, and soft and feminine in all the best spots.

Finished with the lotion, I walked into the bedroom to check my phone for any messages. Finding nothing, I gave the voice command to play my music. To my surprise, the suite had a built-in Bluetooth sound system, which automatically started playing my music throughout the suite. The upbeat dance music had me dancing and singing along as I continued getting ready.

My makeup was fairly light, although I opted for a more dramatic eye than usual. The smoky shadow, paired with black eyeliner and mascara, made my green eyes pop. I applied a new red lipstick that exactly matched the colour of my dress. I pulled my long, wavy, brown hair (the colour of molasses taffy, with hints of red and gold) into a sexy updo, with tendrils escaping, giving a soft, sexy look, and exposing my elegant neck and collarbone.

It was time to get dressed, so I slipped on my black garter belt and carefully rolled the silk stockings up my legs, and attached them. I would not be wearing a bra or panties tonight. I slid the red cocktail dress off its hanger and stepped into it. The soft, silky material had enough stretch in it to beautifully cling to my curves. The dress was short, hitting me mid-thigh, and clinging tightly to my curvy ass. The low, draped neckline showed my breasts off beautifully, pulling tight across my nipples as I moved. The sparkling rhinestone spaghetti straps did little to support my breasts and tended to slip seductively down my shoulders.

Black stiletto heels completed the look. I paused for one final glance in the mirror and was excited by the reflection looking back at me. A splash of my favourite perfume on my pulse points, and I was ready to go. I grabbed my little rhinestone purse which contained my phone, lipstick, and two room keys, and made my way to the elevator.

The lobby was bustling with people coming and going. The clicking of my heels on the marble floor was attracting attention, and I loved it! I made my way into the elegant lounge, which had a large, rectangular bar in the middle of the room with bar stools all around it. The perimeter of the room had luxurious leather chairs and coffee tables grouped into sets of four or six seats. There was a grand piano in the corner, where a man in a tuxedo was playing sultry-sounding music.

I walked to the far end of the bar and took a vacant stool. I was aware of all of the eyes on me as I walked past, so I made sure to wiggle my ass and swing my hips just a little more than usual! I scanned the room, looking for any potential companions. There were a couple of men who caught my eye… I’d have to see how this played out. I ordered myself a drink and waited, enjoying the piano in the meantime.

A gentleman dressed in a business suit made his way from his seat near the door to sit beside me. He struck up a conversation, but his personality was just as boring as his suit. He left to go back to his friends, no doubt embarrassed about being too chicken to make a move.

Then a more rowdy man who was very obviously drunk made his way over to me. He ordered another drink and proceeded to run his hand up my thigh. I quickly stopped him, so he moved his hand up to grab my breast. I gasped and slapped him, which attracted the attention of some of the patrons. The rowdy man started rubbing his half-hard dick against my leg and whispered, “Cock tease,” in my ear.

The look of panic on my face made a gentleman come over, put his arm around my shoulder possesively, and say, “Hey, Honey! Sorry, I’m late.”

“Well, fuck,” slurred the rowdy man. “The cock tease is taken.”

At this point, the bartender escorted him out of the bar, telling him to sober up.

“Thank you!” I said to the man who rescued me. “That was pretty quick thinking!” I was starting to rethink my plan. Maybe it wasn’t such a good idea after all.

I was still chatting pleasantly with him twenty minutes later when HE walked in. He was over six feet tall and dressed in his naval officer’s uniform, hat tucked under his arm. Judging by the insignia, he was a Lieutenant. He took my breath away! He was with a few fellow officers, ducking out early from the gala. They grabbed six seats around a table, talking and laughing. He got up to come to the bar right across from me to order drinks. He felt my gaze and looked up at me. The chemistry between us was palpable.

His eyes dropped to my chest, making me smile coyly at him, biting my lip while I gave my breasts a little jiggle. The bartender gave him his drinks, which he delivered to the table, before making his way over to me. He sat on the right side of me, the other man I had been speaking to was on the left. That poor man quickly realized that he didn’t stand a chance against the Lieutenant and retreated to his friends.

Tashadiamonds
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Tashadiamonds

We flirted and chatted, with the air heavy with sexual tension and innuendo. Finally, I asked the bartender to charge my tab to room eighteen-sixteen, making sure to say my room number twice. I stealthily slipped my spare room key out of my purse and slid it into the Lieutenant”s hat that was sitting on the bar. The bartender saw what was happening and gave me a wink. He would make sure the Lieutenant found the key.

“Well, this was fun!” I said as I slid off my stool. “Finish your drink and enjoy the rest of your night.” I made sure to swing my hips seductively as I walked to the elevator.

Up in my room, I quickly used the bathroom to freshen up and turned on my sexy playlist. I was standing behind the couch, trying to light the propane fireplace with the remote. It finally clicked on, just as a hand slipped around my waist, startling me. He had let himself in quietly and was standing behind me. He pulled me tight against him, so I could feel his erection pressing into my bum. His right hand slid up to caress my nipples, while his left hand slid down to my wet slit. He moaned when he realized I wasn’t wearing any underwear.

He quickly pulled my dress up over my ass, groaning again as he saw my black garter and stockings. He pulled his zipper down and urgently rubbed his cock along my slit before entering me. He had me bent over the back of the couch as he started pounding me hard. His right hand still fondled my breasts, which were by now spilling out of the top of my dress. He lasted longer than I expected, given the urgency of our coupling. I came first, and the tightening of my vagina on his cock made him explode deep within me.

After catching our breath, he pulled me up straight again. I felt his lips nuzzle my ear, sending shivers down my back. He tenderly laid a trail of kisses down my neck, while his hands slid the straps of my dress down off my shoulders. He pulled my dress down past my hips, letting it pool on the floor. I spun around and gave him a full view of my perky breasts and my smooth mound, still wearing my garter, stockings, and stilettos. His cock was hard again, standing proud as it stuck out of his uniform.

One step was all it took to close the distance between us and push his cock back into my slit. I lifted my head and pulled his lips to mine, kissing him with a hunger and desire that promised a long night of pleasure. His hands squeezed my butt cheeks, caressing and fondling them while his cock teased my slit. He slid a finger into my tight, puckered anus, making me groan and wiggle.

Soon he spun me around again, bending me back over the couch, while he pushed the tip of his penis into my ass, causing me to tighten and freeze while I adjusted to the feel of him. He started penetrating me deeper and deeper, going slow. Before long, I was thrusting back against him, both of us picking up speed. I pulled his right hand down from my hip to help me play with my clit, the combination of both our hands at work pushing me over the top. An intense orgasm left me trembling and breathless as he spurted into my ass.

Once again, I stood to face him. He stood there still in his full uniform. His cock hanging out of his fly was the only hint at what had just happened. I let my hands slide his jacket off his shoulders, hanging it carefully over a chair. I untied his necktie and slowly unbuttoned his shirt, starting at his neck and working my way down. As I bared his chest, I kissed and sucked his nipples, taking my time. For a long, lean man, he had unexpected little man boobs, which were so much fun to play with. He moaned and stroked my hair as I sucked and licked, finally finding the hairpin that released my hair and sent it cascading over my shoulders and breasts, tickling his chest.

When I got to the bottom of his shirt, I teased his flaccid (yet still impressive) cock, which looked so funny hanging out of his dress pants. I slipped off his shirt and started undoing his belt buckle and button, my hands grazing and teasing his now-hardening manhood. Finally, I had him naked and I took him to the shower to clean up our sweaty, sticky bodies and have some more fun.

While we waited for the water to heat up, he knelt before me and undid my stockings, rolling them gently down my legs, and taking my feet out of my stilettos. He gave each foot a tender rub, which felt heavenly after hours in the uncomfortable heels. His mouth leaned in a kissed my mound before sliding my garter belt down my hips to the floor.

We slid into the shower, the hot water streaming over us. We took our time washing each other, our hands exploring each other’s bodies, and of course, pleasuring each other. He sat down on the bench and pulled me towards him, finally taking my hard nipples into his mouth. He flicked and tugged, pulled and sucked. I loved the popping sound when a nipple would slip out of his mouth, only to be recaptured and sucked even harder. His skilled hands and mouth soon had me experiencing a nipple orgasm unlike any other!

I collapsed on the floor of the shower, my arms on his legs, my head on his lap, trying to regain my composure. As I caught my breath, he stroked his hard dick, gradually shifting its head closer to my mouth, waiting for me to suck him. I gladly obliged, teasingly at first, just licking the tip and his sensitive frenulum, then getting lower, until his whole eight-inch cock was in my mouth. My hand cupped and fondled his scrotum, before sliding back and finding his tight hole. I slid my middle finger in and stroked along his prostrate, sending him over the edge. Sensing he was ready to cum, I slid his cock out of my mouth and had him cum on my sensitive tits.

Once again, he took the soap and lathered up my sensitive breasts, cleaning his sperm off me. We turned the shower off and dried each other with those fluffy towels. We climbed into the bed and spent the next few hours having passionate sex until we eventually fell asleep.

I awoke the next morning to the feeling of his morning wood pushing along my slit, his hand cupping my breast, and playing with my nipple. I gently rocked my hips against him, allowing him to slide into me. As our desire grew, he flipped me onto my back and slipped his cock deep into me, quickening his pace. He bent his head down to suck up one of my bouncing nipples, once again sending me into an orgasm. He didn’t last much longer, tensing and moaning as came for the final time of our beautiful encounter.

“What are your plans today?” I asked him as I climbed out of bed and made a cup of coffee.

“Well, I guess I should go home to my wife. She will be wondering why I didn’t come home last night,” he replied sheepishly.

“I bet,” I responded. “Do you do this often?”

“No!” he exclaimed with a twinkle in his eye. “This was the first time.”

I believed him. “I told your mother you’d pick the kids up at noon. You should probably drop your uniform at the cleaners on your way.”

I kissed him as I passed by and threw a pair of sweats and a T-shirt at him that I had packed in my bag.

“You really thought of everything!” he said as he gave me a sexy smile.

That is how we put the spice back in our marriage!

Published 
Written by Lijomast
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments