Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Conversations with Donna Chapter 2

"Donna and Suzi grow closer"

13
4 Comments 4
6.1k Views 6.1k
8.1k words 8.1k words

Author's Notes

"This takes place in the same world as Conversations with Amy and Conversations with Jessie. Lots of overlapping characters. <p> [ADVERT] </p> You don't have to read those to enjoy this. I hope you do."

Suzi went back in and started sorting some stock, she waited for the police and an explanation of what the hell was happening! What she was really waiting for was quitting time. The clock seemed to move at half speed.

She moved through the curtains from the upper stockroom into the main floor and saw two cops as they talked to Nadine. One was a young man with a raw look to him. The other one was one of her favorite people on many levels. Ann Lee was a regular customer and guest here at the shop and knew most of the inner-workings. She was a close friend to Jessie and knew all the intimate details of Jessie as well. Donna was a good customer, but she wasn't that involved.

Like Suzi, Ann was Asian, short, but there the resemblance ended. Where Suzi would always be seen as perky and cute, Ann was beautiful but in a very different way. Ann's body was harder and she moved with the assurance of someone dedicated to working out. Her face had many more angles to it; sharp planes that made her attractive in a severe sort of way.

Everyone also assumed she was into martial arts, but she wasn't. She was strong enough to handle criminals the way most cops do — with overwhelming physical force. The one time Suzi saw her in action was enough. Ann literally stopped a guy in his tracks with a punch in the middle of his chest, not a martial arts move, but a solid pure power punch that started from her toes. She broke three of his ribs, cracked his sternum, and the paramedics had to re-start his heart twice.

She was also a sharpshooter with her 9mm pistol and frequently out shot rifles at surprising distances. She was beautiful, dangerous, and thankfully a good friend of Jessie’s because she would make a dangerous enemy.

The raw-looking cop came over and looked at Suzi before he spoke. Like most guys, he started from her face and looked down to her hips, then stopped at her chest on the way back up. When Suzi put a hand on her hip he finally met her eyes. He was cute, in a young and inexperienced sort-of-way, but that attitude would need adjusting.

"Uhh, the lady up front says you were in the store room?"

"Yes, putting up some new items for sale, what happened?"

"There was a guy in your parking lot, just parked there for several hours. The lady called us when she realized he was just sitting there." He held out his phone, to show an image. “Do you know him?"

The small picture was of an unpleasant looking guy, "No, I don't think so. He doesn't look like any customer I've ever seen."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, we get lots of guys, but most of the sleazy ones hit that adult bookstore down by the highway and he looks sleazy to me. If he had come in, we would remember him."

"Yea, I agree, he does look more like their customer than one of yours. We get more trouble there than here, that's for sure."

"Who is he?"

"A small time thief, the Sarge is going to run him in. He popped on a list wanted for questioning. He won't bother you. Since we caught him here, even if he gets off he'll be looking somewhere else."

"Thanks!"

The young cop wandered off and found his Sergeant coming out of the office. "Let's go. It looks like he was casing the place and hadn't come in yet. I think we may have prevented a crime here."

"Sure thing, Sarge."

Ann looked at him for a second and shook her head. "Rookie, you call me Sarge one more time and I will kick your ass for the next month – and trust me, you don’t want me kicking you around the gym in front of the entire squad!"

He swallowed guiltily; "OK Sergeant." and she preceded him out of the building.

Jessie closed the front door and pulled everyone together for a brief huddle.

William stood by the counter, Ronnie, who had just come in. was next to him. Nadine and Suzi sat on the floor. Jessie paced between them.

"OK, we need to quiet things down for a bit. No private parties, no 'specials' in the basement, and I'll move our special stuff offsite. Ann told me the cops are going to be looking at us again. Apparently, a lady cop, not Ann, was at a party here a few weeks ago. She's been running off at the mouth. Dupreaux is talking about us, Lt. Dupreaux."

"Crap, they made Dupreaux a Lieutenant? He was crooked enough as a Sergeant." Nadine commented sarcastically. “A couple of years ago Dupreaux tried to strong arm me into planting drugs on the premises, a way to close the shop or at least force Jess to sell. Some fast footwork, support from friends like Ann, and a ton of luck got us through it. We were told Dupreaux was reprimanded, but I guess that didn’t stick if he got promoted.”

While Nads ran through her story for William, Jessie thought things through. Dupreaux was a bad apple, but she never could figure out why he was doing it. He wasn't some Christian fundie bent on saving her soul. In fact, when he worked the streets the prostitutes talked about how crazy and kinky he was. The street girls loved it when he started working a desk and investigated white collar stuff. Ann told her that he really was a genius with computers.

What had made him target her store and not the one by the highway? She was no closer to figuring that out now than she was then. She looked at her 'family' and realized that it didn't matter. This group, and a few others, was her family and she would fight to protect them!

Suzi broke in shyly and with a small blush, "On a lighter note, some of you saw my favorite customer come in and go downstairs with me."

Nadine and Ronnie cheered while Suzi's blush deepened.

"Nothing like that, she wanted to see a movie."

"What one?"

"Remember those lousy vids we got in a couple of months ago? She saw the cover of one and thought the actor was her ex. Believe it or not, it was Frank and that's not all. She recognized a lady named Sylvia, and thought she knew a third but couldn't put a name to her. She also thought the one we looked at was filmed in her neighborhood. She saw at least one landmark she knew. Isn't that a riot?"

Jess asked, "That's interesting, does Donna want to know some more about the movies?"

"I think so. She asked me to call her tonight."

Amid the teasing, Jess replied, "She's a good customer and real good people. I'll copy the invoices for that stuff for you and give her a copy of each of the movies in that series. In fact, check for anything else we might have from that production company. We have some print stock beside the videos; they didn’t do toys or clothes that I can recall. Let Donna see anything she wants to see. I remember when Frank was around too, anything we can do to help her will be to our benefit one way or another. One of her concerns was Frank finding a reason to take the kids away. She and I discussed it over lunch one day. It's not that Frank gives a damn about the kids, but it would force her to support him. She's a great mom, surprising for someone works her ass off with her own company, but she is what those kids need."

"Suzi,” William spoke up. "Frank was married to Donna and got involved with a lady named Sylvia, right?"

"Yes, that’s what she said today."

"It might be coincidence, but I think I know them."

"You do Wit. Donna recognized you when you came in, but you had eyes only for Jessie. She did say a couple of nice things about you, and then we got sidetracked to Frank, who she calls Frank-less."

Wit added, "Frank was a character. Remember Leisure-Suit Larry from the old computer games, well that was Frank. He would hit on anything if he thought Donna wasn't looking and if he got drunk even that didn’t matter. Once she dumped him she closed herself off a bit from the neighbors. She's still tight with a few, but while the gossip ragged on her for a while, it was like she became a hermit. She is a great Mom, Elise and I thought the world of her and her kids. I was surprised how closed off she got after the divorce, I would have expected her to live it up without that asshole Frank."

Jess added a bit more, "Yes, she and I talked about that too. Her position with her firm and the fact Frank was always trying to get something on her made her really, really careful. I doubt she's had a real date since the divorce."

The little sit-down broke up. Suzi took the counter while Nadine did an early dinner run. Ronnie headed off to the basement and the clothing sales area when Susan came on shift. Suzi gave her a rundown and Susan, who was also their security expert, re-checked all the cameras, alarms, and recording devices. She added another cam in the parking lot to give a different angle. She also ordered some panic buttons, wearable ones, for the staff. She finally met William and was suitably impressed by his knowledge. He took a look at the computer system and offered a few suggestions. He said he did know a real computer security expert and if Jess wanted he could probably get her to check over the system.

"Who?"

"Her name is Amethyst Azure Stone."

"You know Amy Stone?" Sue got really excited.

"I didn't realize I would be name-dropping, but yes I do. Actually, she was a friend of my wife's. She did some consulting for my firm, that's how I met her."

Jessie smiled. "So, Sue who is Amy Stone?"

"She's legend! She wrote a couple of books while at MIT on computer security and more since. She's brilliant and so far no system she's set up has been cracked from the outside. I had no idea she worked in this area. She will be expensive, but she is the best to make sure our stuff doesn't get hit. Damn, Amy Fucking Stone!"

Suzi at home

Suzi went finally went home at 7 and was more than a bit of a nervous wreck. The clock seemed to slow down even more as each minute past. To kill some time she organized the material Jessie had given her. Copies of all the invoices that contained anything from that production company, twelve discs in the suburban series and some others, some glossy magazines full of still photos from the movies.

Jess was right, none of them sold worth a damn, but they all had one thing in common, they advertised what was supposed to be a huge porn web site. Out of curiosity she tried to access it from her home computer, but the site required a credit card and she wasn't all that interested in giving it to them.

She ran a few of the teaser clips, eight to ten second shorts designed to enticing you to joining. It also advertised discreet chat, picture sharing and video chatting, plus discounts at online retailers. She jotted down a few notes about a website for the shop. Jess had a nice one Susan had done up and links for e-commerce that actually went to one of Jess’s distributor sites so Jess’ site didn’t do the e-commerce itself.

"God, I am as nervous as a virgin on her wedding night!" She poured herself a glass of red wine but decided not to touch it on an empty stomach. She had been too nervous to eat when Nads brought back some stuff, so she whipped up a small frittata, but nibbled more than ate.

"This is ridiculous!" She slipped one other item out of her bag and held it in her hands. It was a glass dildo, one Donna had admired on a previous visit to the shop:

. . .

"Take a look at this, Donna, a new line Jessie brought in last month. Suzi held up a brightly packaged toy for her to see."

Donna took it, surprised at the heft.

"This thing is heavy, what's it made of? Not acrylic, I've never seen plastic so clear." Donna could read the packaging behind the toy, demonstrating how crystal clear it is.

"Believe it or not, glass!"

"A glass dildo?" Visions of splinters and shards where razor sharp things didn't belong flashed in her head.

Suzi tore off the packaging. "No silly, tempered glass and acrylic, strong enough to drop on concrete and not break. Feel it."

She placed the toy on Donna's neck, who shivered from the cold, icy feeling. Donna started to move away, but Suzi stopped her by stepping in close.

Donna swallowed nervously at the proximity of the super sexy Suzi and slowly became aware of the icy feeling rapidly warming. Soon it was body temperature and warmer as Suzi slid it up to her jaw and under her chin, then down her neck to her collarbone. The toy felt almost hot.

"Cool, isn’t it. A special glass and polymer that won't break and absorbs body heat. You should feel it inside you."

Donna pushed the toy away from her skin and stepped slightly away. She sensed Suzi's disappointment and again thought about explaining her personal situation, but chickened out.

"It's wild Suzi, but I would still be nervous about glass."

Suzi stoked it once in her hand and left it on the shelf as an opened one for folks to handle. She followed Donna down the aisle wondering what might break down Donna's defenses a little. A mental picture of Donna with that warm glass dildo in her hands eyeing a helpless Suzi was enough to give Suz that warm, wet feeling she loved.

. . .

Back in the present, Suzi gently held it to her neck and shivered at the cool sensation. Running it over her neck and upper, exposed chest and then finally to her bare tummy she knew just how to spend a little more time. To make sure she wouldn't miss her appointment, she set her bedside alarm and spread out another sheet over the comforter. She slowly stripped and wished Donna was there to watch. In a way, the dildo that laid on the bed was like Donna was there, naked, exposed for her to get naked and join in. Mentally she slipped into a highly aroused state as she imagined Donna beckoning her.

Suzi fell in love with Donna on her second visit to the shop. She had been in once and Suzi drove herself crazy trying to remember where she had met her, or at least seen her before, she realized it was before that party, there was something familiar about her. Jessie noticed her distraction and told her a little history.

Donna had been a local model, a very successful one. Not to the level of a supermodel, but close. She worked several national campaigns and a host of local and state stuff. She did Alpha-jeans about 10 years ago and that fitness place over on Main. When she decided she wasn't going to reach the status of a supermodel, she cashed out and opened her own PR firm. She's done pretty well for herself. She's not hurting for money, but she doesn't try and live like she did as a model. There is a real good head underneath that mane of blond hair."

"That's where I knew her from, the jeans commercial. I didn’t get that clear a look at her face during the party! She knocked my socks off even back then!"

After that Donna would come in a couple of times a month, chat with Jess and was a real sweetheart to the rest of the staff. There was a distance to her that seemed to fade today. They all liked her and appreciated her for her manner and because of how she carried herself, but Suzi really fell for her. Everyone knew it because, after one of her visits, Suzi would disappear for a little while and come back a little red faced and breathing hard. It didn't take a rocket scientist to figure out what she had been doing.

Suzi got naked and lay down on her bed, cradling the cool glass toy in between her breasts. It slowly warmed up as she rolled it across her chest. Her 30A breasts enjoyed the cool touch and her nipples stood up under her ministrations. Taking the toy to her mouth she gently licked the rounded tip as she closed her eyes picturing it mounted in a harness around Donna's waist.

The dildo wasn't shaped exactly like a penis; it was about 9 inches long with a slight curve. The head was a little wider than the shaft and there were some smooth rings about 4 inches down. The base flared out enough to give you a good way to hold it, or fit it into one of the many harnesses the shop sold. Suzi kept her eyes closed as she could almost hear Donna tell her to lick it, to suck it, to get it all wet so it will slip into her easily.

She took the wet tip and teased her nipple with it some more, she opened her eyes to see the thin line of liquid stretch between her nip and the tip of the dildo. She shivered in delight! It paused between her breasts of its own volition, and then went slowly straight down and stopped at her belly button.

"Please, Donna, please!" Suzi said as the toy got closer and closer. When it finally ran across her labia Suzi nearly came. The glass was warm, but still much cooler than her body temperature. The combination of cool and hard almost made her lose control.

"Don't baby, not yet. I want you to enjoy this." Suzi wished Donna would say.

She rubbed the rapidly warming glass down her lips and pressed the shaft against her. Her back arched up as she rolled the toy on its long axis both proving a delicious pressure to her pussy and getting the shaft well moistened. Back and forth she rolled to the right and the left, building up a delightful pressure.

"That's it, Baby. Tease yourself for me. You are getting wetter and wetter and look so sexy. You are mine, Baby, all mine!" Donna’s voice was so close.

Suzi let the heavier bottom of the toy slip to the sheet, and positioned the tip at her entrance. Using one hand to make sure it stayed in place, she rolled her hips down and felt the tip almost penetrate. Rocking her hips back up the tip touched her perineum and ass, putting a light pressure in places guaranteed to drive her wild. Suzi started rocking and rolling her hips, the tip going a little deeper, but still not fully piercing her opening, her hand flat against the toy, with the heel of her hand rubbing her clit on the down stroke.

"Oh Baby, my Baby, you feel so good. You look so fuckable. Yes, do it, do it, my Baby." Suzi heard Donna say the words she had wanted to hear for so long.

In one move Suzi pulled herself upright and the glass toy disappeared into her. Then she fell over cumming hard, so hard her voice rang louder than her screaming alarm.

When she recovered enough to hear the alarm, she almost panicked. She jumped up, the dildo sliding out, a large spread wet area on the sheet, plus the beautiful sheen of sweat on her body told the story. She blushed as she remembered the way her fantasy played out, but now onto other business.

She wiped off the glass toy and left it by her bathroom sink. When she pulled the sheet off, she blushed at seeing how little it had protected her comforter. "Well, at least I don't have to sleep in a wet spot." She shrugged on a robe, a Christmas gift from Jessie, red silk with flower embroidery. Finding her wine she got Donna's business card and called when the second hand hit 12.

"Hello?"

"Hi Donna, its Suzi." Donna's voice sounded sexy even on the phone. Suzi adjusted her position. A draft of cool air reminded Suzi what she had been doing a few minutes ago.

"Hi Suzi, thank goodness it’s you." She sounded tired.

"Are you OK?"

"Yea, somedays it's just tough separating the professional from the home life. Today was just one of those days."

"Getting the bums rush out of the shop probably didn't help any."

"Actually that was fun. I was touched you cared enough to get me out of there and it was just funny how it all worked. I saw a cop car heading toward you, not a minute after I left. Was it bad?

Suzi told her the story about the petty thief, the rookie, and his sexy sergeant.

"I bet he was surprised?"

"I guess so. But he was sitting there for a couple of hours, that’s just weird."

"I wonder why he was waiting."

"The cop thought he was casing the place. Not that Jess leaves a lot of cash around. She makes at least one trip to the bank a day, plus the in-house safe is a pretty good one. Oh shit, I probably shouldn't have even told you we have one."

She laughed, "Don't worry Suzi, your secret is safe with me. I have one in my office and another here at home. Even Frank-less doesn't know about the one here."

"You keep calling him 'Frank-less', what brought on that nickname?"

Donna giggled again. “It was something one of my neighbors told me about after the divorce. She's single so Frank hit on her pretty regularly. She was foolish enough to take him up on it after he and I split. Apparently, he referred to having sex with him as "Filling up on his Frank".

"Ewww, that's disgusting."

"Well, I never said he was creative. According to her he had overindulged in a bit too much alcohol and other stimulants and let's just say desire outstripped performance."

"He couldn't get it up?"

"Apparently not even a whisper of response. I guess she had been drinking as well because she asked him if his ‘frank’ was one of the vegetarian types, you know, meatless."

"Oh My God! Frank must have flipped!"

"She did say she never heard from him again. Every time I see her, I make reference to a vegetarian meal and she and I just die."

"Oh, that is so good! And speaking of Frank I have some info on the movies from Jessie."

"Not tonight, Suzi. I really do try and keep problem stuff like that out of my home life."

"But then why did you want me to call?" Suzi said confused.

"I just . . . well, I wanted . . . Suzi, I just wanted a friendly voice and a little company. I know we can talk that stuff anytime. I did want to hear what happened at the shop. But most of all I was lonely and I just wanted a little while with a friend."

Suzi was touched that Donna felt like that. "Thanks, Donna, that means a lot."

"I guess I need some rescuing, but mostly from myself."

"Aside from that raising CPR images in my head, what do you mean?"

Donna laughed a quiet laugh. "Since I dumped Frank-less I haven't done any dating. I have done some socializing with clients, lots of travel, and stayed close to a few people I trust, but I have been pretty much a nun. Today was the first day I felt like taking off my habit."

"I can't picture you with a habit on. No, I take that back, as long as it was black, formfitting, and really, really short."

TiffanyCardi
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TiffanyCardi

Donna laughed again, "You see why I wanted you to call. I just wanted company. Someone who wasn't 10 years old or younger, someone who wasn't a client looking at the ex-model, and not a pal of Frank's who was going to 'help' me through my divorce. You are a genuine sweetheart and your words in the basement were heartfelt."

"Um, Donna my motives here aren't as pure as the driven snow. You have to know..."

"I do know Suzi. You think about me in a more romantic way, but at least there is romance. You aren't trying to have... What did they call it on that one TV show? 'Model Sex', you see me as a person and I hope are attracted to me for who I am rather than as a notch on a bedpost. You are refreshing in ways I can't describe."

"OK, but before you come over I have to putty in all those notches."

"Suzi, if I smell fresh wood stain I am so out the door!"

Now it was Suzi’s turn to laugh, "Oh don't worry, I might cook for you, but as a carpenter, I am a terrific cook!"

"Suzi?"

"Yes, Donna?"

"Are you free to come over?"

"Now? I have to change, but absolutely. Should I bring the info on the movies?"

"You have to change? What you had on today was fine."

"Well, it's sort of in a pile on my bedroom floor."

"Are you naked?"

"No, I have a robe on."

"Do you normally change into a robe right after work?"

"Nope."

"So why today?"

"I'm not sure I can tell you that."

"Suzi, please, why are you wearing a robe?"

"Well do you remember that lovely glass toy I put against your neck the last time you were in?"

"Oh god yes, I still shiver when I think about you holding it there."

"Well, I brought it home with me."

"You didn't?"

"And before I called you..."

"Oh My God, you better not tell me anything else."

"OK, but the details are pretty amazing. So what should I bring?"

"You can bring the movie stuff, but I am not going to look at it tonight. As for anything else, just bring yourself."

"Will I be leaving for work tomorrow from there or here?"

Donna paused for a second as her implication came clear through. "Here I think, if you don't mind. But Suzi nothing might happen, I mean..."

"It's OK, Donna, what happens, happens. I want to come over and spend time with you. Your laugh goes right up my spine over the phone; it has to be even better sitting with you. If I do spend the night, then I should come prepared."

"Thanks, Suzi for understanding."

"No thanks needed, Donna. I just don't want there to be any misunderstandings between us. I'm doing this for me as well as you. Give me the address and I will be over there shortly, look for a little white Honda."

Suzi got the directions and tossed together a small gym bag with a change of clothes, fresh undies, toiletries, and make-up. On impulse, she tossed in a now clean glass dildo but tried not to get her hopes up as to whether or not it will get used. She mentally pictured Donna at the party when she stood up. Only rather than rubber, she had the glass toy in her harness. She was holding it with one hand as she came toward Suzi.

"If I keep this up, I'll never get there." She looked at herself in the mirror and slipped off the robe. "No, driving over naked might be too over the top, but I like the idea."

Suzi visits Donna at home

She broke a few laws getting to Donna's house. Speeding was the most obvious one, but someone must have watched out for her! Donna's place was in a very nice subdivision, large plots of property, good sized houses. She was on a long street with woods backed up against her property. When Suzi pulled up, she saw the curtains move in the front window and Donna had the door open before she was halfway up the walk.

When she came in she got to meet Donna's children. They were well behaved, or at least on their best behavior. They weren't shy, which surprised her. Donna got her a glass of wine and the two of them sat on the couch watching the end of a kids program.

The kids all kissed their mom and offered a quick kiss on the cheek to Suzi before they went off to bed.

"Your kids are pretty amazing. I would have expected them to be shyer?"

"I haven't given them a chance to be shy. They've met many new people, including many of the folks in my office, clients, and numerous babysitters I am afraid to say. I have found they are a quick and pretty good judge of character. Donny surprised me when he kissed your cheek goodnight, but once he did it, the rest just followed suit. He's a little young for a crush, but you never know. He does get along well with his sitters, providing they are girls. I tried a boy once, but that didn't work out."

"So he thinks I might be a babysitter? Sorry, Donna, I don't know what the future will bring, but that's not on my agenda." She said with a smile.

"So what is your agenda?" Donna said seriously.

"Honestly I don't have one. I'm here to do nothing more than be with you. I know I want so much more, but I am not going to push you into anything. Jessie would pin my ears back if I got in the way."

"In the way?"

"Jess thinks you are a great Mom, and so does William. If my being here gave Frank a way to hurt you, she would not be pleased."

"So she told you that much?"

"All cards on the table, OK?"

"Sure." Donna had a hesitant look on her face that made Suzi think she might regret asking her to come over. She decided to make sure there was no hidden agenda, no ulterior motives and let life unfurl.

“Jessie told me that your divorce was pretty shitty and that Frank is always looking for a way to get at you and especially get your financial support. From my point of view, I think you are amazing. You’re always positive and smiling. Even when you aren’t 100% you make an effort to be professional, even to clerks in a sex boutique. You have no idea how special that makes you.”

“Suzi, you have to know I seriously questioned asking you over because of where you work.”

“You would be crazy if you didn’t question it. You are the owner and CEO of a PR firm with a bunch of employees. I’m glad you asked me anyway.”

"Wow, you are honest about what you think, so let me lay my cards out too. I did notice you spent very little time going into your feelings, so let me start there. I do like you! I have from the moment we met. But I am not sure I’m ready to be in a relationship.”

"Once I got rid of Frank, he and I fought a couple of court battles; I realized that I had to be careful. He actually hired a private detective to follow me. I did avoid anything that might give him an edge in a court battle. But today I saw thing might change for the better."

"The movies?"

"Yea, the movies! If that really is Frank, and I am sure it is, then I may have the weapon that can trump anything he tries to dig up on me. As we watched that awful movie I saw the light at the end of a dark, lonely tunnel. All that time spent alone seemed to crash down on me and I knew I wanted to share some time with you. Like you, I have no idea where this might lead. But I can't think of a better way to start than by having you come over and at least talking with you.”

"Suzi, you are sweet and beautiful. If you were taller I would have had one of my old modeling contacts talk to you. I like your sense of humor and your obvious patience. My kids seemed to take to you and Jessie thinks the world of you. I don't know exactly how I feel, but I know I wanted you here tonight for more than just looking at the movie material."

The two fell silent and each clung to their thoughts. They were each after something they weren’t sure they may have found in the other person and each not sure how to proceed.

"So now that I am here, I’m not sure what to do next. I feel like a nervous teenager whose parents might walk in any moment."

Donna laughed, "In some ways, I know what you are talking about. But honestly?"

"Always," Suzi answered firmly.

"To bed, I am totally exhausted from this day."

Suzi paused.

"Did you bring an overnight bag?"

She nodded.

"I noticed you didn't bring it in. Why don't you go get it and then we can go to bed. I can't think of a better way to start a new day than waking up with you in the morning."

Suzi back on the job

"Don't look to close, but I think Suzi got laid last night. Look at the smile on her face." Ronnie whispered to Jessie. The two of them looked at Suzi as she arranged the weekly restocking of the movies, a very labor intensive job. “Umm, Suzi?”

“Yea, Jess?”

“Anything you want to tell us?”

“Can’t think of a thing, Jess.”

“You had sex last night, didn’t you?”

“Nope, I slept like a baby.”

“You are smiling, a lot more than normal.”

“Really?”

“Really, you little bitch, spill the beans. Ronnie and I have no secrets from you?”

At that moment a customer came in and Suzi smiled at the two ladies as she went to take care of her. She and the customer went down to the clothing area leaving Ronnie and Jessie to wonder.

“There is no way she didn’t get laid last night, look at that face!”

“Ronnie, she said she didn’t, and you know what a lousy liar she is. If she said she didn’t, then she didn’t. But something happened — that I’m sure of.”

Suzi spent the day trying to avoid the question. No, she didn’t have sex last night. She just curled up with Donna and they both had the best night’s sleep either could remember. The frantic pace in the morning to get the kids off the school and a sitter complete with breakfast and making lunches was foreign to Suzi, but she enjoyed every minute of it. She and Donna shared a kiss, which lingered longer than either expected, before they each went their separate ways.

“Suzi?”

“Yea Jess?”

“Did you and Donna talk about the movies?”

“No, she wants to meet at lunch in her office. She was a bit too worn out over yesterday’s stresses.”

“Lunch at her office? You are going big time Suz.”

“It’s only lunch; she wanted computer access and a safe place to look at everything. She didn’t want it in her house in case the kids saw them.”

“Her house?”

“Jess, quit prying.”

Jessie smiled, “It’s OK, and Donna asked me a little about you a while ago. I knew something would draw you together, just never realized it would be a movie about Frank.”

“You always seem a step ahead of the world, Jess.”

“I wish that was so. Just let me know if I can do anything for Donna. Have fun at lunch, you best leave now to get there by lunch.”

“Thanks, Jessie, I love you.”

At Donna’s office

"Right this way." Donna's very attractive assistant led her into a small conference room where Donna was already meeting with another woman. Like Donna, she was tall, gorgeous, and very professional. "Thanks, Cec. Let’s break for lunch, my lunch date is here. Come on back at 2."

"Ok Donna, but we really need to address Smithson."

"I know, but Suzi and I have something to discuss. Suzi, this is Cecelia, my in-house lawyer. Cec, meet Suzi, a really good friend of mine."

Suzi shook hands with Cec, a strong, warm handshake, and then remembered the last time she had seen Cec she was laying on the floor with her legs spread open waiting for Donna to fuck her. "Donna told me you have the key to dealing with Frank once and for all. If you do this for a living I have a couple of ex's I would love out of my life."

Suzi blushed. "Sorry, I just backed into this one. We're not sure where it will lead yet."

"Well good luck." She turned to Donna briefly. "I know you use Sequime for dealing with Frank, but if I can help, let me know."

"Thanks, Cec."

She left and closed the door behind her.

Suzi waved her hand in front of her. "Donna, how did you stay celibate in this place? Your assistant is so sexy and your lawyer is almost another you."

Donna smiled. "You really don’t hide your feelings well, do you? Now, I never said I was celibate, just picky and real careful. Plus Amanda, my assistant, is totally straight and seriously into her husband. You make a pass at her, be prepared to get bloody. And Cec is a real shark, I think even her pussy has teeth. They are both excellent at what they do, but neither one has any appeal for me as a long term partner. When Cec was last single, we did... Help each other out." She blushed as she said it.

"Good for you both!"

"Suzi, we didn’t get much of a chance to talk this morning. Did you sleep well?"

"Falling asleep curled up with you was tough, because you have been the subject of my dreams for a while. But once I fell asleep, it was the best night’s sleep I have had in a long time. Although that alarm clock didn’t give us any time to cuddle. I prefer taking a little more time waking up."

Shyly Donna said, "We can fix that tomorrow morning."

"I'd like that very much. How did you sleep?"

"Like a baby. I did wake up before the alarm and enjoyed being curled up against you."

"You should have woken me up?"

"No way, you looked so peaceful, like a work of art."

"Sure, I know what I look like when I wake up!" Suzi said as she sat down at the table next to Donna.

"You looked amazing when you got up. You got out of bed and did that minute or two of stretching. I have thought about what you would have looked like doing that naked." Donna reddened a little as she said it, not at her words but remembering what she thought while she watched Suzi stretch.

"I usually am, but I decided not to inflict that on you first thing in the morning. But since you mentioned it, tomorrow morning--a few minutes of cuddling before we get up and naked stretching. I did have one problem?"

"My kids?"

"Oh no, that was fun! I'm impressed by your level of organization."

"Thanks, but it always seems like disorganized chaos in the morning. I really appreciated your help. But you said a problem?"

"Yea, it was hard waiting until you were done before getting in the shower."

Donna thought for a second. “If we are going to shower together we might need to set the clock even earlier."

They looked at each other and started laughing. "So you aren't mad that we didn't have sex last night?"

"No, Donna, I was hopeful, but I realized how wasted you were. You were running on a high all day from professional pressure, Frank-less, and even what happened at the shop. You needed sleep and I wanted to be there with you. It was a great night."

"Thanks, Suzi. OK, to business -- Amanda is going to bring in lunch and she join us. But why don't we go through your stuff and let's see what we have.”

Suzi and Donna, with Amanda's assistance, sorted through the material. The tapes were all very familiar, they fast forwarded through several of them. The sex scenes weren't special; the locations were all local, in the Platte and in various public places. Some of the people were easy to identify, others were not. Donna started a list and had seven different people she recognized from the Platte. One tape was supposed to be some big S&M extravaganza, but it was pretty dull. Donna did recognize one of the guys, another neighbor, John. Then she grabbed the cover of the first movie. "That's who that is, Joanie, John's wife. Holy shit!"

"Joanie and John?"

Amanda provided the final clue, "Look at the logo. Two J's, one upside down and put on top of the other, ‘J&J’."

"Of course. Holy shit, Joanie and John doing local porn and selling them. Starring a number of people from the Platte. You know, something’s missing."

"What?"

"Joanie isn't one of my favorite people, but she is really closer to Rob and Brenda and also Amy and Dave. They live on the same side of a short street, John between Dave and Rob."

"William mentioned a Rob in your neighborhood, a partier?"

Laughing, "No, not really. Rob and Brenda have a large pool with both a deck and a patio. When their kids were growing up their yard was apparently a center of activity, especially in the summer. It still is for some of the neighbors. My kids were there with a bunch of others including Joanie's just last week. Rob and Brenda are the best people I know. That's what's missing, there doesn't seem to be anything of Rob, Brenda, Amy, or Dave, supposedly John and Joanie's best friends. I'm not sure if that's significant or not."

"That's not all, Donna," Suzi said. She related the distributor refusing to accept the movies back from Jessie, saying the production company wasn't accepting returns. And she brought up the website.

They reviewed the print material as well and recognized the same faces. "Damn this is getting frustrating. So many almost familiar faces, but I am not sure where to go from here."

"Maybe talk to Joan and John, your neighbors?"

"No, not yet. That might be a last resort. If they were working with Frank-less on this shit I don't want him to even know I know about it.

"OK, so what do we know? We know Frank, some other neighbors, and some other unknown folks starred in some relatively boring skin flicks and stills from the flicks were turned into a few skin magazines. Hmm, Amanda, can you pull my tax returns for the past 5 years."

Suzi and Donna were watching a little more of the last movie when Amanda returned.

"Here are your business and personal returns, Donna."

"Just as I thought, if Frank-less got paid for these, he sure didn't declare it on our taxes. So unless he was starring before we met, there is one anomaly.

"So the movies are supposed to be secret, from looking at the make-up I think they used a trowel to apply it and try hiding their identity.

"Joan and John are certainly tied into it. They both appeared frequently and seemed to be running some of the movie scenes. Plus Joan intros each of the movie segments we've watched.

“They are also running a series of websites, probably with like material.”

"I think that sums it up neatly, although add that the film distribution company isn't accepting any returns because the production company doesn't seem to care is interesting as well."

"Can we check on that?"

"Sure." Suzi takes out her cell and calls Jessie. "Jess, can you find out from the distributor if that production company is still in business or not? Thanks."

"Who is that?"

"My boss, she has an in with a couple of companies and she can find out quickly if they are still doing business."

"So where do you work?"

"A small shop in town, specialty stuff, that's where Donna and I hooked up."

Donna's face turned a slight pale as Suzi said this. Amanda wasn't watching, but Suzi was smiling at her."

She decided to re-enter and re-direct the conversation. "OK we know what we know; now the question is what the hell do we do with it?"

"Well, if Frank tries anything near-term you can use this as leverage to get him to back off. He doesn't know that you don't know the full story, but you can drop enough hints to get his attention."

"True enough, but how do we get more info?"

"Not sure there. If you don't want to directly confront Joan and John, maybe talk to those other neighbors?"

"No way, unless an opening comes up I'm not sure I want to confront anyone about being in a porn flick. Some of the spouses might not know and I sure as hell don't want the kids to know."

"What about the ones who aren't in the movies? Do you think they are involved or even know anything about it?"

"I can't believe Rob doesn't know. While he isn't the neighborhood gossip, he's usually up on what's really happening. Hmmm, speaking of gossip, there was something about him and Amy a while ago, but it was pretty stupid and died quickly. Now that I remember Joanie was hinting at something about him, but never told me the goods. I should warn him she was being poisonous, but I don't know if he would do anything about it. I would really hate to know Rob and Brenda were involved in something like this."

"William mentioned them too; I think he likes them a lot as well."

"He and his wife were pretty close to Rob and Brenda, but no one is as close with Rob right now as Amy."

"So are they?"

"If they are they are keeping it really under the covers. Actually, Rob is sort-of retired. He spends his days taking it easy and he and Amy spend part of almost every day together. He’s like another grandfather to their two kids. I doubt he would cheat on Brenda anyway; he's a pretty straight shooter. Amy wouldn't be screwing around either; she strikes me as pretty straight-laced. If she has ever had anyone other than her husband, I would be surprised."

"So telling them they live next to porn-central wouldn't go over to well."

"If they know, they aren't involved; if they don't know then I don't want to tell them. Maybe William has heard something?"

"William?"

"Another neighbor, Amanda, and Jessie's boyfriend."

So this one isn't the William and Elise you mentioned earlier?"

"William is--Elise died in a car wreck a while ago. Jessie and William got together recently. I can ask him."

"Other than William, I have no idea what to do next?"

"Well, no reason to get uptight right now. We have some information and we can slowly get more. You are well ahead of where you were just 24 hours ago."

"The IRS?"

"What?"

"Yesterday the IRS called me to talk about Frank-less. I put them off because I am not supporting him, so any trouble he is in is no concern of mine. I need to think more about this."

Amanda took the remains of lunch and headed out.

"Suzi, thanks for everything."

"No problem, Donna, we do this stuff all the time for the people we love." She stopped short as the word love came out.

Donna froze for a second as well. "Yes, we do, love, yes we do!"

 

Published 
Written by Brookell
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments