Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Lunch Lady -Part 2

"A full meal of chocolate"

53
6 Comments 6
12.1k Views 12.1k
1.7k words 1.7k words

I rang the doorbell and the door opened a moment later. I stepped inside and Jemma, aka The Lunch Lady, closed the door behind me.

She wore a long red robe in a satiny material, tied in the front with a sash, and had a fat black cat cradled under her arm.

“This is Freya” she announced as she stroked the jet black fur. “You should pet her.”

I reached out and ran my hand over Freya’s head gently and was rewarded with a loud purr.

“Good, she likes you,” Jemma smiled. “Come along.”

I followed her through the hall and into the bedroom, stopping as she placed Freya on the floor and told her to stay out of the room. The cat strolled out the door and disappeared.

Jemma untied the robe and allowed it to drop to the floor. She stood with her hands on her hips, her huge breasts barely contained by the black bra and her ample hips stretching the black lacy panties tight.

I stood staring in awe at her big, beautiful body that was always hidden beneath the uniform dress and felt my cock harden like steel.

“You like?” she asked.

I nodded, mouth open and eyes wide.

She giggled and moved close, pressing her huge tits into me as she reached for the button on my pants. Her fingers quickly freed my swollen cock and my jeans slipped down past my hips.

“I like, too,” she purred as her hand stroked my throbbing shaft. “That's a very nice cock you have.”

I pulled my shirt over my head and tossed it aside as I stepped out of my jeans. She sat on the edge of the bed, pulled my cock towards her mouth and looked up at me, her dark eyes shining as she licked her full, plump lips.

Without a word, she took me into her mouth and I moaned as she slowly engulfed the full length of my cock. Her tongue played on the underside as she slowly pulled back, keeping only the fat, swollen tip inside. Time and again she would take me into her throat, pause and then slowly pull back. My cock was harder than it had ever been.

She pulled away and smiled up at me as she unclasped the bra and released her huge tits. They were beautiful chocolate orbs topped with fat brown nipples as big as my thumb.

“You want to put your nice big cock between these, don’t you?” she teased as she held up her huge jugs. “You want to fuck my big tits?”

“Fuck, yeah,” I admitted.

She giggled and lay back on the bed, cradling the chocolate pillows in her hands. I quickly straddled her and pushed my swollen cock between them. My hands joined hers and squeezed the huge mounds together as I pumped my hips. I watched as my cock disappeared in the mass of dark cleavage, only the fat tip revealing itself on each thrust. She moved her head forward and her wet tongue would lash the swollen purplish head as I pumped furiously.

I kneaded and squeezed her huge tits as the pressure built up and groaned loudly as my cock burst, closing my eyes tightly as I poured my load out between them. I opened my eyes as the last spurt finished and looked down at the huge puddle of cum on her neck and the dollops on her chin, pearly white on the dark chocolate of her smooth skin.

“That was a lot,” she giggled.

“Oh, yeah,” I agreed.

“My turn,” she announced. “Time for you to get a real good taste.”

I slid off her and she pulled herself up further on the bed, wriggling her hips and pulling the black panties off as she moved. She flung them aside and spread her big, meaty thighs apart, revealing a thick black bush topping a plump, juicy pussy. I moved between her legs and couldn't help myself from running my fingers through the thick black bush as I leaned in closer.

The musky aroma of an aroused woman filled my nostrils as I slipped my tongue along the big, fat pout. The thick lips were brown and purplish with a soft pink center within the folds. I ran my flattened tongue along the length of the juicy slit and stopped when it reached the bulge of her large clit. I took it between my lips and massaged it with my mouth as her big thighs closed tightly around my head. She groaned loudly and shook as she climaxed, my face covered in her slick juice as she held me tight to her.

Her leglock loosened and I looked up as I sucked in a deep breath, unable to see her face behind the huge mounds of tits blocking my view. Her hand pushed my face back down.

"Again," she instructed.

I did as told and went wild on her big, purplish pussy with my tongue. I loved the aroma, the taste and texture of her big juicy cunt and was in no hurry to stop pleasing her. She climaxed twice more before relaxing and releasing my head from between her thighs.

Flower_Ashley
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Flower_Ashley

I got on my knees and wiped my mouth with the back of my hand as she lay back and smiled.

"Oooh, baby, that was good," she purred. "You're a hungry young man, ain't you?"

"I love your fat pussy," I replied.

"Well, it likes you, too," she giggled. "I see you're almost ready to go again."

She gestured to my nearly hard cock and then to her mouth.

"Bring that up here, let me get you ready."

I moved up next to her shoulder and hung my cock in her face.

"You young boys recover so fast," she mused. "I surely have missed that."

Her tongue flickered out and began bathing my hardened cock, swirling around the fat tip and moving down the shaft to my balls. I flinched in surprise as it travelled over and around my sack, tickling my balls. I watched in amazement as she sucked one into her mouth, slurping on my hanging sack like it was hard candy. It plopped out of her mouth and she took in the other one, the gentle sucking engorging my cock into hard steel once more.

She pulled back and opened her mouth wide, taking the tip of my cock inside and slowly moving down the length of the swollen shaft. I had one hand full of tit and the other on her head as I started fucking her mouth, pumping my cock in and out of her throat. I pushed deep on one thrust and held her nose tight to my pubes as the full length of my cock slid down her throat. It was surreal to me as I had never had a girl take me that deep before.

I released my grip and she pulled back very slowly until the tip popped out into view once more. A trail of saliva ran down her chin and dripped onto her shoulder as she smiled up at me.

"Put that in my pussy now," she growled. "Fuck me slow."

I moved between her big thighs and ran my cock along the fat, glistening pout before pushing into her. I held her legs apart and pushed in as deep as I could, holding myself there before beginning to slowly piston my cock in and out of her. The big, plump lips grasped me tightly and I was enthralled at the sight of my cock being devoured once more by her juicy purplish cunt.

"Faster now," she hissed. "Fuck me good."

I sped up and began hammering my cock into her as hard as I could, watching her huge tits bounce and jiggle as she moaned and writhed. I felt her silky channel tighten and she glared at me.

"You hold on, don't you cum yet," she demanded.

I struggled and kept my load in as she climaxed, fucking her as the orgasm hit her hard. Her eyes rolled back and she groaned deeply as she pinched the fat nipples of her huge tits with her fingers, moan after moan after moan, finally relaxing and asking me to stop.

I was proud of myself for giving her such an intense orgasm and had enjoyed watching her face as she had climaxed. I slipped out of her and sat back on my knees, gently stroking myself as I watched her recover.

"Oooh, baby," she moaned. "You are a good one."

I moved up and hung my cock in her face again, pushing it into her hungry mouth for a few long, slow sucks as I played with her tits and those big puffy nipples. She started sucking faster but I pulled away.

"Roll over, onto all fours," I instructed as I moved behind her.

"Oh, you being bossy now," she teased as she rolled over and got into position.

I climbed behind her and pushed my cock into her as I grabbed those big hips, slamming my thighs into the big chocolate-coloured cheeks of her ass. Her huge tits swayed as I fucked her hard, pounding myself into her time and again as the pressure built in my massively swollen cock. The lust I felt for this big black woman was unlike anything before and pushed the intensity of our fucking into overdrive.

I let out a roar as I erupted inside of her, pumping another full load into her as I gripped her ample hips tightly. My whole body shook as my balls emptied and became totally drained. As the intensity declined I began moving slowly, churning the juices inside of her as I slid my cock in and out of the big, fat, pouty lips.

I slipped out and caught sight of the glistening and freshly-fucked pussy with my cum seeping out before she collapsed onto the bed in an exhausted heap. I lay down on my back and relaxed as my breathing returned to normal.

"Now that was a good fucking," she mumbled.

"It was," I agreed.

Published 
Written by 1meanjean
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments