Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Tommy Is Grown Up - Part Two

"Susan wants the gang, and does she ever get it..."

60
5 Comments 5
4.1k Views 4.1k
2.5k words 2.5k words

Author's Notes

"Susan's sexual awakening continues as Stephen pushes her to enjoy his friends."

In the early morning darkness, I sat in silence, stunned by the texts my son had sent me with one of them containing a picture of me with his best friend’s cock buried balls deep in my ass.

“What the fuck, Steven?  Did you send him to fuck me, is that what is going on?” I typed, feeling my face flush with heat.

Almost immediately, the phone pinged and a text from him came through.

“No, not at all, Mom, it’s not like that. Calm down!” I read.

“Then what is this?  Why did he send that picture of me, are there more?” I quickly typed, my head spinning, knowing how many of those pictures I let him take of me, of us.

“I just received that one as proof that he’d had you,” Steven replied.

As I breathed a sigh of relief, another text came through: “I got tired of hearing all the guys talk about how fuckable my mother was, and how she was such a MILF.”

“So, I finally told them to put up or shut up, but I don’t want to hear about them wanting to fuck my mother anymore,” he continued.

“Oh my god, you said that to them?” I replied, my body beginning to react as it did earlier with Tommy.

“So, I didn’t send him but told him if he had the balls to give it a shot, I was ok with it.  I told them all that.”

“You said that, that you’d be ok if he fucked me?”

“I told all four of the gang, yes. Tommy was just the first out of the gates.”

“Wait, what?  All of them?  You’re pimping me out?”

“Mom, stop it!  Relax.  Didn’t you enjoy yourself, huh?”

“I think you know I did, but that isn’t like me, and you know it!”

“I do, so why are you making such a big deal out of this?”

“I should be mortified to be having this conversation with you, but truthfully, I’ve never felt so alive as I do right now.” I typed.

“I am sitting on a towel because Tommy’s cum is still dripping out of me, and I can taste and smell him, our sex, in my mouth, Jesus Christ!  What is wrong with me?”

After a bit of a lull, my phone pinged again, “nothing is wrong with you, this is just new to you,” he replied.

“I’ve never felt so used, like someone’s fuck toy as I did today,” I told him.

“God help me, I want to feel more, to experience it all. I feel like I should be ashamed, but I don’t. My fire is raging hotter than ever.”

“Then let it rage, mother. You deserve to have what you want, embrace it,” my son encouraged me.

“I can’t believe this, it’s crazy,” I told him.

“Then I’ll tell the gang it’s on, ok?”

I took a deep breath and held it as I read and contemplated his last text.

“Yes, God help me, yes!” I replied.

“I am here and will take whomever, and however they want to have me,” I texted, feeling my body quiver.

“You sure? Jamal is as bad as Tommy, and he’s got a legendary fuck stick; all the cheerleaders have sworn him off after they had him.”

I picked up my phone and typed, “Send them.”

Setting the phone down, I cupped one of my breasts with one hand, slid my other hand to my mound, and started to masturbate with a vision in my mind of all the young studs that would find their way to me, and how they would use me.

******

What felt like an hour later, as I was lighting one of my son’s joints that I “borrowed” from his stash, I heard the gate open. I took in a nice hit as I waited for whoever it was to come into my vision.

“Hello, Ms. T,” I heard Vinny say as he came into the light coming through the sliding glass door of the kitchen.

“Hey Ms. T,” Paul echoed as he too came into sight.

“Hello boys, what took you so long?” I said in a sexy voice, sitting naked on a lounger, pot smoke haze over my head.

“Well, we all had to find a way to come over so early, but we’re here now, damn you’re fucking hot, Ms. T!” Vinny said.

“Look, let’s lose the Ms. T thing, ok? Call me Susan,” I told them.

I took another hit, then offered it to Paul who was standing next to me.  “Come, take the edge off, I need you boys at you’re best if we’re going to do this,” I told him.

“Pass it around, oh, and lose the clothes boys. I need to see the total package,” I chuckled as Vinny handed the joint to me, taking another strong hit, feeling the edginess fade away.

“Fuck, I can’t believe this, finally after all this time as a fantasy and you’re gonna let us fuck you,” Vinny said before lifting his t-shirt over his head, his chiseled six-pack coming into sight.

“Yeah, this is so fucking hot, fuck!” Paul echoed, lifting his shirt off as well.

“Cocks, let me see those cocks, boys,” I smiled, fully into what was going to happen.

In unison, the boys dropped their shorts, boxer briefs included, their nice cocks were as bald as my pussy.

“Nice, all you boys are nicely endowed, I’m a lucky girl,” I smiled.

With cocks in hand, the two approached me on either side of the lounger, stroking them just inches from my face.

I reached up with both hands and took their cocks from them, stroking them, alternatingly licking on their swelling cock heads.

Their moans fueled me, and I began to stroke their hardening cocks more urgently, sucking on their mushroomed cockheads, getting lost in the act; only their cocks existed at this moment.

Abruptly, they both grabbed me out of the lounger and tossed me onto the sectional where Tommy had fucked me so thoroughly earlier.

Vinny dropped between my open legs and immediately started to suck on my sensitive, cummy pussy. 

“Fuck!” I groaned, my pussy was tender and sore, but I ground it against his mouth anyway.

Paul pulled my head toward him; he was lying on his side with his cock at my face.  He roughly pushed it into my mouth, ramming it into my throat and causing me to gag and choke.

With tears in my eyes, I grabbed his ass and pulled him into my mouth, working to get his thick cock into my throat.

As he sank fully into my throat, I licked his nut sack all the while grinding onto Vinny’s face who was giving me the best head I could remember, even better than Tommy.

With this hot scene, and Vinny’s excellent pussy eating, it wasn’t long before my belly was tightening with another orgasm approaching.

Paul began to fuck my face roughly which turned me on beyond belief.

It wasn’t long before I moaned on Paul’s cock as I came onto Vinny’s face, my stomach muscles very sore from all the orgasms I had with Tommy.

As my pussy spasmed, Vinny moved up and drove his nice cock into me, bottoming out inside me, then fucking me roughly.

LorenHolmes
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LorenHolmes

I lay there getting face fucked, breathing through my nose as Vinny pounded me.

Paul grabbed the back of my head, and pulled me onto him, grunting as he began to pump cum down my throat…I drank as much as I could down, but some ran out of my mouth.

Just as Paul came in my mouth, Vinny moaned and with one hard thrust, he froze inside me, and came as well.  My belly quivered as I came with him.

We lay in a pile of sweaty flesh until one at a time, my young studs pulled their cocks out of me and collapsed beside me on the sectional.

“Yo, that was fucking hot!” I heard Jamal say as I tried to catch my breath.

“Well, better late than never,” I chuckled, turning to see him standing at the side of the sectional.

“Yeah, got here as soon as I could, but I’m here. You ready for me?” he asked confidently.

I rolled and threw my legs over the edge of the sectional and sat up, “let’s see,” I told him, gesturing to his shorts.

He lifted his t-shirt over his head, and tossed it beside me, then, with eyes locked mine, he slowly pulled his shorts down.

As I glanced down, I hissed in a breath as I saw it, “Are you fucking serious?” I moaned.

His cock was hanging down onto his thigh and was as thick as my arm.

“Nothing funny about this, you ready to try the dark side?” He replied as he stepped close to me.

I reached out and grabbed it, my fingertips barely touching with it in my hand, and he wasn’t hard yet.

“Fuck me, it’s huge!” I moaned, fully aware of the tingle in my pussy.

Lifting it, I leaned in and licked across his cock head, pushing my tongue into his pee hole.

“Yeah, that’s it…you goin’ black, bitch,” he sneered.

Hearing him call me bitch was such a dirty turn-on, something snapped inside me, and I started jacking his cock as I tried to push my mouth onto his cock.

I repeatedly worked my mouth until I was able to get the whole head inside my mouth, my tongue swirling over it all the time stroking up and down his veiny shaft. He’s going to split me in half with this monster, I thought to myself.

“Damn Susan, you’re raging with that monster,” Vinny told me.

He was right, I was in a zone with just me, Jamal, and this black monster I had in my mouth.  I slid one hand down to my slimy cunt and began to rub my pussy; I was beyond crazed.

I looked up into Jamal’s eyes as I pushed his cock as deep into my mouth as I could get it, tears running down my cheek.

“You want this?” He asked as we locked eyes.

I nodded my head, staring directly into his eyes.

“You guys make some room, she gonna need to ride me so she can adjust to this black mamba,” he told Vinny and Paul who jumped off the sectional and sat at the table.

As they moved, I pulled my mouth off his cock and let him lie down, his thick cock sticking in the air.

“Now, take this cock, bitch,” he ordered.

I rolled and straddled his stomach, then reached back and put the head of his cock at the opening of my pussy, suddenly thankful about how much cum I had in me, and how I was already stretched some by Tommy and Vinny.

“Oh God,” I moaned softly as I ran the head through my folds.

“Easy now, push back on it, see how it feels,” Jamal told me.

I lined him up and pushed back on him feeling my pussy open.

With my pussy stretched fully, I bit my lower lip and pushed further back, harder and harder until finally he slipped in, and I dropped down a few inches onto his cock.  I came immediately.

“Fuck!” groaned as my legs quivered.

Once I got over my orgasm, I started to move up and down, feeling my pussy adjust to this thing inside me.  I kissed Jamal deeply as I began to fuck him, my body was raging, and I felt another orgasm, coming.

I fucked harder and faster, pushing down further onto him each time.

As our tongues danced, and I was getting him deeper and deeper inside me, I felt the sectional sink.

“Looks like you can use a nice cock in your ass, Susan,” I heard Tommy say.

I snapped my head back, “you mean right now?  You want to DP me?” I asked.

“Exactly right,” he smiled.

“But, I’ve never,” I started to say.

“Tonight is full of things you’ve never done, yet here we are,” he said as he pushed his cockhead into my ring.

“Ready?” he asked rhetorically as he pushed his cock into my asshole, stretching it for a third time tonight.

“Mother fucker!” I yelled.  The feeling was unbelievable.  Pain, pleasure, pressure.

“You’re going to tear me open!” I moaned as I turned and hungrily bit Jamal’s lip.

“You fuck me like there is no tomorrow, both of you,” I yelled as I began to ride Jamal again with Tommy ramming his cock into my ass.

I snapped and began to fuck them both very roughly.  I was moaning gibberish, the veins on my neck were bulging out, and I began to experience rolling orgasms.

“That’s it bitch, milk my black cock,” Jamal moaned.

“Such a slut,” Tommy moaned, slapping my ass while he used my ass again.

“Fuck me, both of you, fill me up!” I yelled, feeling my head spin.

Jamal went first, ramming his cock into me and my uterus, “fuck, cumming!” he grunted.

That caused Tommy to cum, “fuck!” he groaned as he shot more cum into me.

How does he have any cum left? I thought just as a monster orgasm washed over me causing me to piss and cum all over both of them.

Everything went white, and then I collapsed and passed out.

******

I opened my eyes slowly, taking a moment to get my senses and my bearings back.  I looked around to see that I was in my bed and the sun was high in the sky.

My mind began to work, and I remembered what had gone on, and wondered why I was in my bed.

I moved the blanket and started to rise, but the pain I felt was excruciating.  My stomach muscles hurt, and the throbbing pain I had in my ass, and pussy was immeasurable.

“Easy now, just take it easy,” I heard Tommy say.

“You fuckers, you really put it to me, didn’t you?” I chuckled.

“Are you complaining?” he asked.

“No, you were all amazing, what took you so long?” I smiled.

“Well, being adults is the main thing,” he smiled.

“Good point. Can you run me a hot bath, I need to soak, I hurt so good,” I told him.

“Sure, then I will be heading out,” he said.

“Where are the rest of the boys,” I asked.

“I chased them away when you passed out, figured you needed some help,” he me.

“Thanks, that was nice of you,” I said softly.

“Least I could do since I started this thing,” he replied.

“Yeah, but baby, it’s long from over,” I told him.

“I was hoping you’d say that,” he smiled.

 

Published 
Written by Eldorado
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments