Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Taking Care Of Business

"It is all resting on her, but how far will she go?"

43
10 Comments 10
1.9k Views 1.9k
2.1k words 2.1k words

“Get Brook’s business, whatever you have to do, Pam. Even if you have to sleep with him.”

These words from her boss, Miranda Kerr resonated with Pamela Parkes. It had been a bad year at the Mirage ad agency They were massively down on in the first two quarters and probably looking at redundancies if things didn’t pick up.

Lance Brooks could be their saviour; he was the CEO of a multi-million-dollar fast-food restaurant franchise and looking to potentially put his advertising spend with Mirage.

There was definite sexual chemistry between Pam and Lance. She picked up on it within the first couple of meetings. Although she wasn’t going to sleep with him, she had no problems with flirting if it helped the disastrous work situation and got her a healthy bonus in the process.

Pam knew she needed to close this deal at their next meeting.

That morning, she has butterflies in her stomach, so much is resting on her. Brian, her fiancé, gets dressed, kisses her goodbye, wishes her luck, and goes on his way to work.

Pam and Lance meet at a hotel between their two respective offices in Manhattan. Lance Brook is waiting as Pam walks in. He is tall, with dark, neatly cut hair, and in an expensive suit, there is an air of money about him.

Lance can’t help but notice how attractive Pam looks in her business-like cream shirt and white skirt. She is bare-legged with striking navy suede heels—her deep black hair bouncing on her shoulders.

They order coffee and settle at a secluded table in the foyer.

“Great to see you again, Pamela,” Lance comments.

“You too,” she replies.

They talk about the proposal, and Pam is convinced she is winning him over as she starts to flirt a little, purposely rubbing her leg against his.

“Sorry, I didn’t mean to do that,” Pam says, innocently.

“Don’t worry, Pamela.”

“You can call me, Pam.”

“Your legs look lovely and smooth,” Lance quips.

“Thanks, I shaved this morning,” she replies and moves her leg back against his.

Lance starts stroking her ankle, his hand slowly going up to her knee.

“And are you shaved everywhere?” Lance asks, looking directly at her.

“You mean?”

“Yes, downtown.”

Pam wonders where this is going. She had started it.

“Well, it is trimmed downstairs, if that is what you are wondering,” she says, playing along.

“Why don’t you go to the toilet, take off your underwear, and then you can show me!” Lance suggests.

“You want me to take my panties off?” she says, biting her lip.

“Yes.”

She spots the toilet and excuses herself.

“What the fuck am I doing?” she sighs.

She thinks about the greater good and keeping her job. She puts her hand up her skirt and pulls her knickers down. She shuffles her legs and watches the garment fall to the floor.

Lance sits revelling as she walks back towards him. With a big smile on her face, Pam puts her blue lace panties on his lap and sits back down.

“Here! You can keep those,” she says.

“Are you going to show me?”

Pam quickly opens her bare legs and gives Lance a glimpse up her skirt. Her pussy looks fresh and inviting, with a neat triangle of black hair above her pouting slit forming a martini glass shape between her thighs. After a minute of Lance staring down there, she crosses her legs.

“I am going to give you the business, Pam. We can sign the contracts whenever you want.”

“That’s great Lance, thank you, you won’t be disappointed.”

Pam breathes a sigh of relief and shakes Lance’s hand as they get up to leave.

“I will give you the business, no question. But I could make the deal a bit sweeter for you. I will give you exclusivity for five years instead of three if you are up for a game of chance?”

“Ok, what are the rules?” Pam says, intrigued.

“If this hotel has any rooms available, you have to come upstairs with me,” Lance replies.

Pam pauses and thinks about what could be happening. Lance is an attractive guy in good shape, a little older than her in his late thirties; it could be worse.

“Yes, ok,” she replies.

“Ok, wait here, I’ll go and check.”

Pam gets up and nervously stands waiting. She watches Lance talk to the receptionist. By the body language, it didn’t look like they had anything. Then she sees him get out his credit card; they must have a room after all.

“The hotel had one room still available,” Lance says as he walks back with the key.

He takes her hand, and they walk over to the elevator. Pam could feel her pussy getting wet at the thought of what was about to happen. It bings as they get to their floor. Lance guides her to his room down the corridor.

As soon as the door is closed, Lance takes off his jacket and then pushes Pam against the wall. His hands are running all over her body as he plants kisses on her neck. He undoes her white shirt and completely pulls it off. He frantically undoes her bra as his kisses move down to her perky breasts, chest, and stomach. His hand then goes up Pam’s skirt and between her legs, touching her and then slowly his fingers go inside her. She moans uncontrollably as his fingers go deeper inside her aching snatch. She is getting so wet.

Pam undoes Lance’s trousers and starts stroking his hard cock. They make their way to the bed, and she removes his shirt and kisses his torso, then completely takes off his trousers. He pushes her onto the crisp white sheets and unzips her skirt, pulling it off in the process. He then gets on top and pushes his cock between her tits, sliding it up and down. He then takes her feet to his mouth and pulls off her heels and starts sucking her black-painted toes and kissing her feet.

KristyAdams
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KristyAdams

Lance glides his tongue along her legs, lightly kissing and tasting her wet pussy. His lips are so soft and tender. He moves up her body, and they kiss passionately. As Lance softly bites her lip, Pam tastes her pussy in his mouth.

She begs him to fuck her. He obliges, pushing his huge dick into her waiting hole. The feeling of his cock inside her is amazing as he pounds her harder and harder.

Sweat runs down their bodies. Lance flips her over, then pushes his cock back in. He caresses her tits as they fuck doggy style. His hands go down and grip her hips as he slams into her cunt over and over. Her arse is pushed into his groin. Pam creams all over his cock. He pulls out and goes down between her legs. Still sensitive after cumming, she shudders as she feels Lance lap at her puffed-up pussy.  He loves tasting her cum as his mouth hovers around her pussy. He puts his cock back inside her and with a few thrusts, fills her up with his warm load.

As they freshen up and go their separate ways, Lance leaves first. Pam realises Lance has left with her knickers. Running late for her next meeting back at the office, she stops to buy some underwear on the way.

A few days later, the contract is in the bag. Pam has saved the day and is showered with gratitude from Miranda. She wonders if this will be the last of her and Lance, but has a feeling it won't be. But she is getting married to Brian in a few months and doesn’t want to do anything to risk that.

Over the next few weeks, Pam does her best to limit her time with Lance as his campaign launches and makes sure they are never alone.

Then Lance invites Pam to his house just outside of the city, on the pretence of a business dinner and the opportunity for Pam to meet some key people in Lance’s company, Miranda is keen for her to go, so she can’t say no.

She arrives dressed in black wet-look leggings, a black top and suede black high-heel sandals, her cute toes painted white.

His place is beautiful; she expected nothing less. Lance welcomes her in. He is casual in a blue shirt and jeans. She is surprised no one else is there.

“Am I the first?” she asks.

“The others couldn’t make it, so it is just us,” Lance replies.

“There was never anyone else coming, was there?”

“No, I am sorry there wasn’t. I wanted to find a moment to give you these back,” Lance says, as he pulls out her blue lace panties from his pocket.

He puts them up to his nose and smells her; the soft lace feels smooth against his skin. Pam bites her lip as she always does when nerves got the better of her.

“You are free to go, but I would prefer it if you stay. I do have a lovely dinner planned; that wasn’t a lie.”

Pam agrees to stay. Lance opens a bottle of wine and shows her through to his dining room. A French waiter appears and serves up succulent lamb with dauphinoise potatoes. The meat falls off the bone as Pam cuts into it and the creamy potatoes slide down her throat. As they chat about the campaign Pam starts to relax a bit, but deep down she knows exactly what he wants.

Lance moves off work and asks her about her personal life, what she likes doing, and if she has a boyfriend. Pam tells him about Brian and their pending wedding.

“He’s a lucky guy. Then maybe we just have tonight?” Lance asks.

“Tonight?”

“Yes, I want to taste you one more time. Stay tonight and relive our hotel experience and I promise that will be the end of us. I won’t lie to you or put you in any compromising situations again.”

“Just one night?”

“Absolutely.”

“Ok,” Pam says, sheepishly.

Lance takes her upstairs into his lavish bedroom. They start kissing frantically, as Lance runs his hands along her body and caresses her bum. Pam undoes his shirt as he undoes her top. His kisses move to her chest, and she takes off her bra. She feels his tongue over her nipples. His mouth moves down as he kisses her stomach and licks out her belly button.

Lance pulls down her leggings and starts kissing her black thong. Pam spreads her legs as he kisses her thighs. He bites at her underwear and starts to pull it away from her groin with his teeth. She helps him slide her knickers down her legs as he kisses her pussy once again.

Lance undoes his jeans. Pam moves down and starts licking his cock. She then takes it into her mouth. Lance watches it go to the back of her throat as she caresses his balls and sucks his penis hard. She then moves up and their lips start absorbing each other’s mouths. She rubs his penis against her clit before pushing it inside her snatch.

Pam throws her head back, whimpering as she cums. Brian can’t be further from her mind and she realises this isn’t going to be just a one-night thing.

Lance gently keeps pumping before pulling out and ejaculating on her stomach, filling up her belly button with his cum.

“Ah baby, give me everything you’ve got,” she says as she helps Lance drip semen onto her body.

Lance sits back, grabs a tissue, and goes to clean up his mess.

“No, leave it,” Pam says, stopping him.

Pam opens her legs and lets Lance’s semen run down her body to her pussy. She pulls her leg in and starts massaging her pussy with the ball of her foot. Lance watches as Pam masturbates.

“Fuck, I am cumming again,” she shrieks, speeding up the pace with her foot.

Lance watches as she slows down and orgasms. The sole of her foot is covered in bodily fluids of one kind or another.

“Wow, that’s a neat trick,” Lance compliments her.

“I am very bendy,” she says, laughing.

Pam leaves the following morning. They both know she will be back again soon.

Published 
Written by jackjensen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments