Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sugar Dating Confessions

"Tiffany becomes a sugar baby to make ends meet"

114
16 Comments 16
6.3k Views 6.3k
1.7k words 1.7k words

Tiffany was having trouble making ends meet ever since she started nursing school last year. Now it's been even worse since she and Mike have been on the rocks. Married to him since she was eighteen, it has especially been more trying for the last few months since he got fired from his job. All Mike does now is sit around the house and smoke weed.

Even though at times in the past he was abusive, now lately, it's been much worse since he's frustrated and home all the time. She's decided it's time to go and she wants out. Unfortunately, she won't get any more grant money this semester and since the falling out with her parents a couple of months ago she's got nowhere to go for money to move out.

She remembered, a few months ago talking to Amber, her friend from school, about money and the difficulties in making ends meet while in nursing school. Amber told her about this website where older men were looking for younger women for dating and sex in exchange for money (Sugar Daddy).

She proceeded to tell her, "that she met a nice man named Bill. Bill was in his late forties and married but his wife was no longer interested in having sex. He had a successful career in advertising, so he had a lot of disposable income, and wanted to have some adult fun before he was too old."

She told her, "that they met once a week, had a nice dinner and drinks, and went to a nice hotel and had sex for three or four hours and he would give her $500. She proceeded to tell her that even though Bill was older, he was nice-looking and in decent physical condition and was really good in bed. She also told her that occasionally Bill would spoil her with special gifts and was a real gentleman. Something she had never had before with guys her age."

Tiffany thought, "Wow, I could really use an extra $2000 a month and this wouldn't really cut into my schedule much."

She decided one night to post an ad on the website "College girl looking for dinner and companionship, no strings attached."

After a few weeks and a few conversations with men through the website, she met Craig. Craig was fifty-two and had his own construction company. He was recently divorced after a long marriage and wasn't looking for anything serious, just some no strings attached fun. They chatted and flirted online through the website for about a week and decided Saturday night they would meet for dinner.

Making plans for the evening, Craig asked Tiffany, "What kind of food she would like to eat?"

She said, "Italian," and he suggested a nice restaurant not too far from her house.

Now Tiffany, still living with Mike, had to come up with an excuse for going out dressed up on a Saturday night. She decided to tell him that it was one of her friends from nursing school's thirtieth birthday and that they were going out to celebrate. He bought it.

That night, Tiffany decided to dress really sexy and really get Craig turned on so that maybe he would take her to a hotel and fuck her brains out since she and Mike hadn't had sex in months and she was horny as hell. Also, she really needed the extra money to put down a deposit on a small apartment. She decided to wear a sexy black number and heels, that pushed her tits together nicely and showed off her cute little ass and sexy legs.

When they met outside the restaurant, at about eight o'clock, Tiffany was pleasantly surprised. Craig was much better looking than in his photos. He was about 6'2" or 6'3", with salt and pepper hair, broad shoulders, not fat at all, large strong looking hands, and a nice warm smile. She could feel herself get a little wet between the legs.

He saw her and walked over and hugged her immediately and said "It's nice to finally meet you and you're much prettier in person."

They proceeded into the restaurant together and were seated at a nice quiet corner table in the back of the restaurant. Throughout dinner, Craig was the perfect gentleman listening to Tiffany talk about the difficulties in nursing school and her failing marriage with Mike. After about two hours and a couple of bottles of wine. Craig gently put his hand on her leg under the table.

Tiffany was completely surprised but so turned on she proceeded to grab Craig's large hand and move it up her legs under her dress into her wet crotch. All of a sudden Craig fingered her clit right there in the restaurant. It had been a really long time since a man had given her an orgasm and Craig was so handsome and smelled so good. She came in about 30 seconds and was trembling a little at the table.

Right then, Craig looked at her and said "I could tell you really needed that".

Mariann
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Mariann

They both looked at each other and laughed, and Craig said, "Let's get out of here".

They then both proceeded to the exit together his arm on her back and her on his.

"I've got a room at the Park Plaza. Would you like to come over and have a drink?" Craig asked.

"Just a drink? You've got me all worked up now," Tiffany laughed.

Craig laughed, "I've got the room all night, we'll see what happens."

She could see a bulge growing in his pants. By this time she was so horny and couldn't wait to fuck him.

Once she got to the room, lying on the bed was a pink lace nightie with stockings and garters.

"I bought that, especially for you. Please put it on," he asked.

"Do you like my body?" she asked as she dropped down her dress.

"I do, very much. You're so sexy!" he answered.

"What do you like about it?" she asked as she took off her bra and slid her g-string down.

"Your breasts are perfect, so round and perky and you've got the cutest little ass!" he proclaimed.

He walked over and started kissing her while grabbing her ass. She then ran her hand down and unzipped his fly and pulled his cock out. He had a nice fat cock and it was as hard as a rock. She got on her knees and started sucking.

"God that feels good. It's been so long. Don't stop. Please don't stop!" he begged.

She sucked away while fingering her clit, until she could taste pre-cum in her mouth.

"Cum on my tits! I'm your dirty little whore! Cum on my whore tits, Daddy!" she demanded. She was a dirty whore, fucking this man for money and it turned her on so much.

Right then, he started cumming, shooting ropes all over her perky little tits.

"Oh god! Oh my god. Yes! Oh yes! You whore! You dirty whore!" he moaned, obviously turned on by Tiffany being his young, private little whore.

"Get on the bed and spread your legs I want to eat your whore pussy!" he demanded.

He pushed her over on the bed and spread her legs. Her clit was soaking wet and tasted so good.

She moaned, "God I've been so horny! Lick me, Daddy! Lick it faster!"

He kept licking while pushing his finger on her g-spot.

"God that feels good! Don't stop Daddy! I'm gonna cum!" she yelled.

All of a sudden, he could feel her spasm. She grabbed his head and pulled it into her cunt.

"Oh yes, Daddy! Oh my god! Yes! Yes!" she yelled.

He started to press, harder and faster, on her G-spot. A little juice started to run out. He pushed harder. She started to squirt.

"Oh my god!" she yelled.

He pulled his hand out as she squirted out like a fountain. He kept pushing and pulled out again. Another fountain! He proceeded to do this two more times. Until she lay there, kind of limp.

"Oh god, that felt so good. Fuck me! Fuck my whore pussy!" she pleaded.

He got up, pulled her to the side of the bed, spread her legs, stuck his fat cock in, and started pumping. She felt so good. Her cunt was sopping wet but still nice and tight. Hard as a rock, he pumped faster.

"Oh, my god, Daddy, I'm going to cum again!" she yelled.

He pumped faster, harder.

"Oh my god, yes!" she yelled as she came again.

"I want your cum, Daddy! Give it to me!" she yelled.

He pumped hard and fast for another three minutes until he could feel it was about time.

"I'm gonna cum," he yelled.

"Give it to me! Give it to me Daddy! Fill me up!" she yelled.

He couldn't hold back anymore and started to unload.

"Oh god! Yes! Oh god, you whore! That feels so good! You dirty whore!" he moaned. As the cum ran down her pussy unto her ass crack.

Tiffany lay on the bed for a few minutes thinking to herself about how hot and sexy it was to be Craig's private little whore. But unfortunately, it was getting late and she needed to get home so that Mike wouldn't be suspicious. She went into the bathroom, took a quick shower, and got dressed.

"This has been wonderful but I really need to get going," Tiffany said.

"No it's okay, I don't want you to have any hassles at home. Here's some money that hopefully you can use towards a deposit on your new apartment." Craig handed her an envelope full of cash.

"Thank you so much, this is really going to help and I can't wait to see you again." Tiffany then kissed him and left.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you for taking the time to read my story. If you enjoyed it, please don't forget to hit the LIKE button below, so I know you read it.

Published 
Written by swede19721
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments