Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Escape

"You never know what's in a cam girl's resume or a cabbie's imagination!"

7
2 Comments 2
3.4k Views 3.4k
1.1k words 1.1k words

Author's Notes

"Welcome to cam speak. If you need a lexicon, there is a live one on Live Cams."

It was a rainy Sunday morning. Kabir had been waiting for a fare outside 432 Cherry Lane for a long time, long enough for his fantasies to get wild and woolly. Would he be able to take his next customer home to his basement and fuck her? What would she look like?

                                                                        -                         -                     -

Millie ransacked her closet and chose a green dress, black patent leather shoes and a straw hat with a bow in it. She hadn’t been to church in a long time and was a bit late.

She took the elevator downstairs and ran out the front door. The bus had already left. If only her chauffeur was around, she thought, as she inspected the street thoroughly. She decided to hail a cab.

Now, the cab driver was not dumb. Millie didn’t seem quite normal to him. She appeared to be more of a resident than a visitor. After all, he just happened to be parked in front of the state mental institution. But, then again, he didn’t want to insult her. That’s how you lose your job in this country, when your name is Kabir and you have a white lady as a customer.

So, he would keep his mouth shut and ask her where she wanted to go.

She said, “Church.”

“Which one?

“Anyone will do.”

“Okay, I will take you to the closest one.”

When Millie and Kabir got there, Millie said.” You know what, I changed my mind.”

“Huh?”

After a pause, she said, “Maybe you can help me. I need a place to stay and I need a job.”

This was a significant moment he would always remember. Kabir was an angry man from Russia, who had been a psychiatrist. Now, he was a cab driver, because he was in a country where they disregard doctor degrees earned in Communist nations.

 But, Kabir was gracious, he thinks.

“You know what, you can stay in my basement.”

He drove her to his house and took her to the bedroom in the basement.

“You can stay here and work here.”

Millie glanced around the room that has four walls with no windows, no sunlight and no flowers.

She said, “What do you mean, work here?”

“You can be a cam girl. Show your pussy to viewers around the world.”

Millie liked the idea, showing her pussy around the world.

Millie got to work, showing her pussy during the rest of the day. She received all kinds of requests on camera to show her pussy, stroke her clit and to suck dick. Guys from all over the world wanted to fuck her cunt and lick her asshole.

Millie liked the attention and thought it was quite funny. She was given figurative gold and asked to go to a private space where she could make more money on the cam. Her patrons told her they loved her and that they wanted to jerk off in her mouth.

After her work hours were over, Kabir came back and asked her how she felt. Millie said she was horny because she had been playing with her clit all day.

vesta2012
Online Now!
Lush Cams
vesta2012

Kabir said he would be happy to suck her pussy. Millie asked if she could shower first. Kabir said sure and showed her where the shower was.

Millie enjoyed washing herself. When she came back, Kabir was stroking his penis.

Kabir said, “Are you ready for me, baby?”

"Yes, I am."

“Okay, baby, get down on all fours and I will stick it in from behind.”

Kabir loved that she was naked and her tits hung down in this position. Then it occurred to him that they could turn on the cam and make some more money. He whispered in her ear, “We could do it on the cam and make some money!”

Millie considered it for a moment.

“Yes, I want people all over the world to see your big, hard cock going in and out of my pussy, at first very slowly, then very rapidly.

Millie and Kabir turned on the cam and started fucking. Right away a caller appeared on the screen and wanted to go private.

Millie stopped fucking and teased the buyer, “Want to see me get butt fucked, baby?”

“Sure, why not, I also want to see your juicy cunt get fucked!”

Kabir started fucking Millie as if the whole world was watching. His hands were all over her tits. Kabir loved the way his cock rubbed through the walls of her hairy pussy. He could feel how wet she was. He really rocked her.

Millie felt him from behind. She pushed back vigorously on his hard dick. She got very excited. Her breathing got faster. The feeling of being fucked shimmered through her body.

She peered up at the screen and saw what the client wrote.

 “That’s so good! Keep doing it! I’m jerking! I’m gonna…”

The words were like fire. Millie wanted him to see everything. She wanted him to see her creamy cunt, her asshole, her tits, her mouth, her lips, her hair, all of her. She wanted to be his whore, his dirty little slut.

“Kabir, fuck me harder. Ride me, you fucking bastard.”

Kabir fucked her like an NYC cabbie going through rush hour traffic while trying to make the light.”

“I can feel it coming."

“Go right ahead, baby. Cum all over me, in my pussy, in my mouth. where ever you want!”

Millie rammed her ass onto the hilt of his cock. She felt Kabir spurt hot cum all through her cunt.

By now, three or four new voyeurs had tuned in. Everyone was cumming and they all came together.

“Kabir,” she said, “You are so wonderful. I want to stay with you forever.” She turned her head and put her tongue in Kabir’s mouth.

“Okay, baby doll,” he said.

It was time to put the imaginary sex toy away. Kabir had to shower and make his next shift so he could send money back to his wife and family back in Pakistan.

Kabir always ended his fantasies with these thoughts in mind. 

                                                                      -             -               -

A lady in a green dress knocked impatiently on the window of the passenger side of the cab. Kabir came out of his daze, waved her in and started driving to a nearby church.

Published 
Written by dolphinman
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments