Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Titillating Torture of Three Sister Vampires

"The attempted inquisition of three vampires takes a sexual turn for the worse"

10
0 Comments 0
5.7k Views 5.7k
3.0k words 3.0k words

Author's Notes

"Happy Hallows Eve from Transylvania."

Smoky dew was rising from the shrubs and grassy hills of Transylvania in this early overcast dawn. The country road was quiet—until a four-horse-drawn wagon came pounding urgently down the bumpy gravel.

On the driver’s seat was Dorin handling the raging horses while the lamp hanging next to him bounced and shook.

In the wagon were four of his closest friends and neighbors. Dark-haired Victor, young Iosif, and chubby Grigor were each holding on to the cargo they had bagged. Watching over them was Adam, tall, chiseled-jawed, and righteous.

Black smoke was still billowing from where they came—the haunted castle still burning.

The night before Adam had bravely led the townsfolk with their pitchforks and torches into that nightmarish castle. They had stormed it and set it ablaze. They had defeated the evil presence that lived there, with Adam himself striking the fatal blow with a sword dipped in holy water, making the mortally wounded villain flee into the night away from their town.

Adam and his citizen army had won—and they had prisoners.

Victor, Iosif, and Grigor could feel their prisoners struggling beneath them. They had wrapped them in black cloaks saturated with the smell of garlic. The prisoners were murmuring and whimpering. Hearing their struggle made Adam smile as he proudly watched the smoke behind them.

The townsfolk were so indebted to Adam, so proud of his bravery, they deferred to him on what to do with the prisoners. He knew exactly what he wanted to do. But it would require some secrecy.

The wagon rode into town, past the curious townspeople. It continued to the edge of town, where there was an abbey. 

Friar Lucien stood outside a hut, one structure in his sprawling monastery, and watched as the wagon pulled up.

“Blessings to you, Adam,” the friar said.

Adam stood up, victorious. “Is everything ready, friar?”

Friar Lucien nodded and peered over the side of the wagon to see the figures struggling under the cloaks. He took a deep, nervous breath and opened his hands.

“I welcome these three into this building,” he said to the sky.

Adam nodded to the boys. “Unload them.” Then his face turned dark. “Let’s have some fun.”

Victor, Iosif and Grigor grabbed the three prisoners. Lucien could see their female forms under the black cloaks. He caught a glimpse of a white shapely leg. The men dragged the captives towards the hut where he anxiously held the door open for them.

“Park the horses around the back,” Adam said to Dorin. Then he gave him a grin. “Then hurry back. I don’t want you to miss out.”

Dorin squinted in confusion but did as he was told.

Lucien waited for Adam. “Stake them through the heart, then decapitate and dispose. That’s what we need to do.”

“In due time, friar,” Adam said. “In due time.”

Lucien stared at him as Adam marched into the hut. “In due time?”

He hurried to catch up with Adam.

“Dispose of them quickly,” the friar urged Adam.

“After we’ve…interrogated them, Friar,” Adam said.

“No, now, while they’re weakened!”

“They’ll remain weakened,” Adam said sharply. “I’ve studied them.”

“They’re still dangerous,” the friar worried.

“We’ll be all right.” 

They entered the hut and watched Adam’s friends roughly handle the female prisoners.

The three women were Monica, Michaela, and Florina, known as “the weird sisters”—wives, daughters, and accomplices to the demonic killer once known as Vlad the Impaler.

Grigor had a hold of the dark-haired beauty Monica. Voluptuous and dangerous, she had posed for so long as a gypsy fortuneteller before the people realized who and what she was and whom she served. Last night during the siege, she nearly killed six of them before they subdued her.

Now look at her, thought Adam.

She was strung up to a wooden beam, her long straight dark hair hanging from her head, her hands tied. Her flaming blood-red skirt and white blouse were dirty. Her pale face was darkened from the fires that had been set at the evil house.

Grigor lifted her chin and slapped her, her hair flying. He went behind her and ripped open her white blouse to expose the alabaster skin of her back. A breast poured out. He pushed her hair to her front so that her back would be bare.

Adam chuckled with sinister satisfaction.

“Watch out, Adam!” Lucien screamed.

The second sister, the young, baby-faced, light brown-haired Michaela, had broken away from Iosif and was coming towards Adam in her white, dirtied, translucent nightgown.

“Watch her teeth!” Victor yelled from the other side of the hut.

Adam elbowed Michaela in her neck just as she tried to gnarl at him with her fangs, then he grabbed her curly hair and threw her to the ground. She crumpled and crawled on the floor with her hands in chains. Adam stood over her, fists clenched, an angry look on his face.

“Whore, wench, vampire, bitch!” he growled at her.  

He put his boot on Michaela’s back to hold her down.

“Iosif, you bastard,” he said. Iosif tried to apologize, but Adam cut him off. “String her up. Upside down.”

“Don’t lose your way,” the friar warned Adam. “Don’t fall victim to evil while combating evil thyself!”

Adam glanced around the various torture equipment around the hut and turned back to the friar. “And what have you been doing to ‘combat evil’, good friar?” When the friar didn’t answer, Adam said, “It’s under control.”

Dorin returned and gulped when he saw the scene. He looked at Adam curiously.

“Help Iosif,” Adam ordered.

Dorin and Iosif tried a rope around Michaela’s ankles and threw it over another wooden beam. They worked together to pull the rope up, pulling Michaela up. Her nightgown dropped towards her breasts. She had no undergarments.

The men stopped to look.

This beautiful, sexy woman, once a threat, now strung up and vulnerable, was exposed to their gaze. In this dark room lit with candles and little sunlight, the gaunt, white female flesh of Michaela’s thighs and navel were the brightest things there. And they saw something they weren’t used to in a woman—a shaved mound.

Lucien’s lips parted as he watched Michaela’s thighs shift.

“Saints preserve us,” he muttered.

Adam ordered them to secure the rope and drag a trough right below her.

“Has the water been blessed, friar?” he asked. “Friar!”

The Friar nodded, still staring. “It hath.”

“Good,” Adam said, nodding to his men. “Lower her in.”

Michaela started pleading. Dorin and Iosif began lowering her.

“Please, please, no, no, no, please,” she begged.

“Lower,” Adam said pitilessly.

Her curly hair was in the trough.

Her body flapped in fear and frustration as her head got closer to the water.

“Lower,” Adam sang with evil pleasure.

Michaela wailed and cried as she shook and squirmed, her face twisting, her body flapping, her feet struggling against the ropes.

“Where is Vlad?” Adam asked her.

“I don’t know, I don’t know, please, I don’t know,” she said.

Her forehead was near the water.

“Drop her in.”

Michaela screamed.

Just as she felt the burning sensation, Adam said, “Stop.”

The men looked at Adam.

“Let’s not destroy them just yet,” he said. He chuckled. “Take her down.”

“And this one?” asked Victor.

Victor had a hold of the third sister, Florina, the blonde-haired minx that had seduced so many men and women to evil, including Adam’s wife. Florina fed off sexual energy for power according to one crazy wisewoman’s theory.

“Something special for her,” Adam said.

They put a bar between her teeth to keep her from biting them. Victor was holding her arms behind her. Adam used his dagger to start ripping off her black garments, her corset, her petticoats, tearing off what he could in a slight rage until she was practically nude in tattered rags.

Adam chuckled when her white breasts bounced free as she stomped her white feet in frustration.

“Secure this one to the floor,” Adam ordered Victor. Adam stepped away to a counter.

Victor stretched out the naked vampire on the hay, spread-eagle, locking her limbs to chains.

Victor stood over Florina and beheld her large nipples, her plump navel, her sumptuous white thighs, the black bush of pubic hair. He knelt between her cold legs and touched them, sliding up from her ankles to her knees to her thighs before converging his hands around her vagina.

“It’s beautiful,” he said.

“But wicked,” Adam added as he returned with a pail.

JasminDelRio
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JasminDelRio

Adam pulled out rose petals from the pail.

“What is this?” Victor asked.

“It’s supposed to weaken them even more,” he said. “Let’s see.”

Adam began to flick the petals onto Florina’s naked body. Florina writhed and whimpered. Victor continued exploring, letting his hands move up her navel to her ribcage to her nipples. Adam dumped more rose petals onto her. It didn’t do anything. Florina seemed to be responding more to Victor’s touches.

“Nothing, Adam,” Victor said.

Adam flung the pail to the wall angrily.

Once Adam turned away, Victor returned to Florina. He looked at the lovely rose petals on her and sighed. His hands slid back down to her vagina. After a short hesitation, he grabbed a fistful of her pubic hair and pulled. Her body thrusted up with his pull. Then he laid his hand on the vagina, sighing in awe as he did it.

Victor dipped his finger into Florina. She jerked. He smiled. He dug in deeper. Her butt flapped against the cold floor. He played with her labia. She squirmed and moaned. He looked at her face. Her eyes were rolled back.

“This is strange,” he said to watching Florina’s breasts joggle.

“Question the dark-haired one next,” Adam said, moving closer to Monica. “Ask her about her murderous master.”

Grigor readied his cat-o-nine tails whip.

“Where is your father-husband, demon woman?” Grigor asked.

She didn’t answer.

“Servant of the devil!” Grigor yelled. “The villain Vlad! Has he fled for good? Is he dead?”

She still said nothing. She only glared at Adam.

Grigor looked at Adam who nodded.

Monica squinted at Adam.

Grigor pulled back his whip.

“Will you answer?” Grigor asked Monica.

The female vampire said nothing.

“Do it,” Adam said. Then he whispered, “This is for you, Irina.”

Grigor lashed at her, CRACKING her on the back. Monica cried out.

Michaela and Florina both cried out as well, making Friar Lucien look at them with confusion.

He CRACKED her again and Monica yelped.

Michaela writhed on the floor. Florina’s eyes rolled back.

He CRACKED at her, CRACKED at her, and CRACKED again.

Florina’s whimpering was getting louder. Iosif had squatted down to watch her. Victor was jamming his fingers in and out of her vagina, watching wetness splash out, soaking his fingers. And her body would jerk to his fingerings and spasm every time Grigor lashed her sister.

“Yes,” Florina said suddenly.

Victor and Iosif jumped, realizing the bar blocking her teeth had fallen off. But Florina wasn’t attacking. Her limbs were still secure to the chains. And she was writhing around in what seemed to be pleasure.

Victor and Iosif looked at each other and then returned to the voluptuous body that was all theirs to explore.

Grigor CRACKED at Monica again. She was moaning, her head hanging.

But she wasn’t crying out in pain or terror, which irked Adam.

“Take the rest of her clothes off,” he barked at them.

Dorin wasted no time grabbing her skirts and yanking them off. A beautiful pimply behind stood exposed to the cold and to their eyes.

Grigor CRACKED at her behind.

“Where did your master flee to? Is he completely dead?”

Dorin and Adam watched as her body jerked and her butt cheeks jiggled.

Grigor lashed at her a few times in rapid succession. Monica’s toes curled. Her feet stomped the floor. Her hips spasmed. She struggled against the ropes. Grigor was getting tired.

Monica was saying something.

“What?” Grigor asked. “Speak, demon!”

“So good,” Monica muttered. “So good.”

The friar smiled a little. He prayed for forgiveness but couldn’t stop watching Monica writhe in pleasure.

Grigor was confused. He was pleasuring her when he should’ve been punishing her.

“More,” she was saying, staring at him.

He jumped back and began whipping her again on her navel, her breasts, and especially her mound.

She jumped and groaned at each crack, gasped, stared at him imploringly, and delighted when he did it again. With her legs spread, he could aim under and between them. Once he got his rhythm, he CRACKED at her between her legs. She jumped and cried out.

So did Florina and Michaela.

Monica and Grigor shared a look.

He stood before her and ran the handle of his whip over her body. He rubbed it against her vagina. She moaned. The men looked at each other. Grigor did it again and once again she cooed. He drove the hilt of his whip between her legs. She squealed in pleasure.

Dorin backed up towards Adam. “What’s going on?” Dorin asked him.

“I don’t know,” Adam said to Dorin.

Grigor was sliding his whip between the lips of Monica’s labia slowly, watching her squirm and enjoy it. He pulled it free from her vagina and CRACKED her side. She jumped and cooed and spread her legs again and waited for him to do it again.

“We were supposed to torture and kill them,” Dorin said.

Adam felt hands touching his legs. He looked down. Michaela was looking up at him and touching herself. She was grabbing at his cock with her free hand. Adam pushed her hand away and readjusted his pants to hide his erection.

Michaela crawled away from Adam and was slinking between Friar Lucien’s legs, touching and kissing his boots and rolling up his robes. She was kissing her way up. Lucien hesitated. Then he started opening his pants. Michaela sat up, with an excited look on her face. She was still rubbing herself between her legs but was staring hard at Lucien’s crotch, waiting for the cock.

“No, Friar,” Adam whispered.

Lucien gasped as Michaela’s lips enclosed his cock. He was frightened of the fangs, but the cock felt so good in her mouth. Not even the town prostitute had ever done to his cock what Michaela was doing. He was afraid she’d suck his cock into oblivion. He held the top of her head while she sucked. He looked at Adam weakly and then stared at the ceiling.

All the men were acting strangely.

And Grigor was untying Monica!

“Grigor!” Adam yelled out. “What the devil are you doing?”

Grigor wasn’t listening. Monica fell into Dorin’s arms. He let her slide down onto the floor. Grigor began undoing his clothes. Dorin stepped back, confused.

On the other side of the hut, Florina was loud. Victor was between her legs, inside her, fucking her with all his might. Iosif was behind her, groping her breasts and her face. He bent down to kiss her.

“Iosif, you fool,” Adam said. “Her fangs!”

Too late. He was in a deep kiss with Florina.

Adam cursed. These were the monsters that corrupted his wife and so many others, terrorized the town, and served the ultimate undead villain. These whores were both Vlad’s wives and daughters in a vile, evil affair of incest. But here were his men, good Christian men, indulging in fornication with these agents of Satan.

Grigor was on top of Monica, yanking on her hair and plowing his cock into her from behind. She was throwing her head back and growling in pleasure. But her fangs were out! Monica pushed him onto his back and rolled on top of him. She threw her legs around him, straddled him, and banged on his chest while she fucked him with clenched teeth and wild eyes. 

Lucien was holding Michaela’s hair in fists and ramming his cock into her mouth.

Victor was crying out as he orgasmed into Florina. Iosif had managed to get his cock into her mouth.

Then came a sudden shriek from Monica, followed by one from Michaela.

Then Iosif screamed. Adam grimaced, horrified. Blood was squirting from between Iosif’s legs.

Victor was hitting Florina, but she didn’t let go. When she finally did, poor Iosif was short one appendage.

Monica was still fucking Grigor, even while she bit into his neck. While he bled, she was still bouncing on his cock, while Dorin screamed and backed away into a corner.

Lucien screamed, too. Michaela had already bitten into his cock. She was now on her feet. Her face was in his neck. More blood squirted onto Lucien’s black robes and Michaela’s white gown. The friar collapsed. Michaela shrieked and jumped on the back of Victor, biting into him.

With sudden super strength, Florina broke free of her chains. She and the other vampires pounced on poor Dorin in a feeding frenzy of naked white female flesh, flailing limbs, blood splashing on the walls.

As brave as he had been when storming Dracula’s castle with an army of townsfolk behind him, Adam was now whimpering scared as he watched his friends fall one by one. He armed himself with his dagger, but he knew it was useless.

He watched as the women turned their hungry eyes towards him.

“Forgive me, Father,” Adam muttered.

He made the sign of the cross as the weird sisters crept closer.

“Forgive me, Irina,” he said as he watched their mouths open to reveal bloody fangs.

The women’s naked pale bodies towered over him as he cowered by the door.

“And fuck Dracula!” were his last defiant words before that villain’s daughters descended upon him.

The End…

Published 
Written by Blackbeards14
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors