Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

WWT: Dagoth The Defiler

"The tentacle monster lures an actress to her fate."

9
5 Comments 5
5.7k Views 5.7k
1.2k words 1.2k words

Author's Notes

"World War T is a series of independent, vaguely interconnected stories about different tentacle monsters invading Earth, very much an erotic homage to World War Z. <p> [ADVERT] </p>These very short stories do not need to be read sequentially."

"It's just in here, I'll show you!"

"God, it's a creepy fucking place for a shoot Valerie," Alexis said.

The dark-haired girl just smiled.

There was enough here to mask the real intent. Floodlights, a nearly asleep security guard, a few cars parked in the lot, all the trappings of an actual warehouse.

The kind of place countless LA girls were led for seedy casting calls and porn shoots. The kind of people who preyed upon blonde farm girls like Alexis, pretty sweet things from small towns told all their life how beautiful they were...

Only to find a city already busting angels, where finding a job as a cashier became a beauty contest and rent a monthly flirtation with bankruptcy.

She would have gone home but the whispers.

Not to mention her sister, who kept talking of her plan to take the bus and stay on her couch. Worst of all, Alexis kept thinking if she got her sister a job at the grocery store, they might have enough to make rent.

Why the fuck had she needed to make such a big thing about one day being a star?

Head Cheerleader, Prom Queen, had it been so terrible? Wasn't it enough to be a big fish in a small pond?

Not to Alexis. And if it meant dressing in something skimpy for some strange Sci-Fi photoshoot, well... everyone has to shell out a little bit of their dignity to pay for things, pick your poison.

Besides, Valerie had been at this much longer. She was Alexis' best friend in California - her only real friend actually. And Valerie had already made plenty of money from a pair of underwear commercials. Nothing extravagant but it was better than SafeWay.

And was a foot in the door.

"In here..."

Maybe the desperation, that pride, or something more simple, like the inability to say stop, drove her to take that final step into the darkness.

She couldn't say, only part of her knew this was all wrong.

That even Valerie was all wrong... not always, not usually, just of late. Nothing she could put her fingers on, nothing she could actually state even to herself, but the intuition was there.

Suppressed only by her sanity.

She entered through the double doors, waiting for the light...

Then wishing it would blink back into nothing.

In the middle of the pool, a mass of slithering arms, slimy teeth and monstrous jaws splayed out and over the edges of the water. The creature turned, large teardrop-shaped eyes boring into her soul as she took in the thing in all its enormity, unable to understand what she was seeing.

Alexis managed to turn, looking and losing sight of Valerie in her terror. She scanned the room with darting eyes and frozen legs, finding her friend naked and prostrate on the floor, bowing subserviently to the giant octopus monster.

"All hail Dagoth, Defiler of Worlds..."

That sight, her monotone chant, her bare ass and pussy, open as if presented to the creature, combined to slap Alexis across the face harder than the sight of the alien. She had a moment, a second where she started to turn, recognizing the need to run, only for her will to crash crestfallen at the sight of another tentacle barring her path.

They wrapped around her ankles first, spreading her legs as Alexis tried running too late, falling into the multi-tendrilled clutches of the creature. It held her aloft in the air, rising out of the pool and pulling her close. The talon-like claws at the end of each tentacle ripped through her dress, slashing open her bra and skin with one quick tap.

She let out a scream, more in terror than pain, left only in her cotton panties. Two tentacles curled around her calves, their spikes scraping against her skin. She tried to hit at a spongy opening of flesh, only to have her hands caught and coiled like handcuffs by the alien.

AbbyMorthon
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AbbyMorthon

"All hail Dagoth, Defiler of Worlds."

The pointed tentacles pried her legs apart, curling around her limbs without impaling their spikes in her flesh. But they did their purpose, frightening her from resisting too much after the initial shock of seeing her legs spread.

Her breasts swung in the air, heavy and hanging awkwardly against her chest.

Then the spindles turned around them. Twisting and coiling around the ample breasts until the blood rushed to the tips of her nipples. There, two snake-sized tentacles clamped down hard on her nipples, and this time Alexis did shriek at her torment.

The creature seemed to be more than one, spreading out dozens of different vines and phalluses of differing originals, long and stubby, glass-like and ridged, curved and angled, until it seemed that every possible combination came grasping and twitching out of its lurching constellation of cocks.

Her legs were encased now, the tip of the tentacle pulling down her panties easily. And she waited, pleading and praying, wondering which would violate her first...

Or where...

And Dagoth heard.

He delighted in her despair, drawing from its energy.

And Dagoth knew.

He knew which part touched her first, delving excitedly into her bare sex, finding her pussy gushing more than she would have ever admitted.

To Alexis, it all happened at once, the phallic tentacles taking her at once in her anus, pussy, and mouth, using her completely as they coiled around her, squeezing at the life and soul within every last inch of her being.

At first, she fought against herself, ignoring the pleasure sliding up her holes to focus on the shock. She thrashed, angry, afraid, but mostly ashamed at the rising in between her legs as three or four small vines tapped and traced around her clit.

She couldn't control herself...

Alexis came.

She ceased any sense of control of herself, surrendering herself to the creature completely. Tentacle after tentacle thrust itself into her waiting holes, ejaculating in stream after stream of vicious, sticky sweet cum. It ran down and around her, the arms and appendages using every inch of her body as a depository for semen, shrinking and expanding, moving and changing so that even the arches of her feet were fucked.

Her limbs, her position, the angle of each successive trio of fucking organs became endless, each driving its way into the core of her being to drag out orgasm after orgasm through stiffled screams. By the end, Alexis forgot herself entirely, trying to shake her body onto each pendulous alien prick, needing to cum again and again, and especially whenever they sprayed up inside of her.

Climax after climax, each of them matching each other in the dozens until her skin gleamed in translucent white plaster, the seed sloping down her ass and thighs when Dagoth let her down.

Valarie led her staggering to the room, gently bathing her friend.

*****

"Um hi, Alexis," Jordan said into her iPhone.

She wasn't quite sure how to say the next part.

"Look... hey thing is... Mom and I have been fighting a lot. And I was thinking, would it be okay if I took the bus out there next week?"

"Of course," Alexis said tonelessly.

Jordan stammered, unsure of the answer.

"I could get a job. I mean, what about at the grocery store, are they hiring?"

"Actually, we have a job for you."

"Really?"

"It is a usual shoot, a sci-fi theme..."

 

Published 
Written by secondsamuel
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments