Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Big Beautiful Young Teacher - Part One

"He was drawn to the new staff member by her size, style, and personality"

80
11 Comments 11
6.4k Views 6.4k
2.3k words 2.3k words

Author's Notes

"As an older gentleman, I find it harder and harder each year to work with young women. They're so cute, dress so well, and are not afraid to express their sexuality. <p> [ADVERT] </p>I daydream of fucking my co-workers daily."

Each new school year brings new opportunities. After twenty-five years as a classroom teacher, I accepted a position for this school year as a “Coach – Mentor.” The responsibilities are simple, help new teachers become better teachers.

I had been assigned twenty teachers, ten who were brand new and ten who were new to our district. My schedule was simple: see two teachers per day, meaning I’d see each teacher every other week in person.

Monday was the first day of school for our district. We have a weird “Modified Traditional” schedule where we start the first week of August and end the first week in June. We also have two-week breaks after each quarter (early October, late December, and early March).

On Monday I figured I’d start the year back at my old elementary school as they had four new teachers, two of whom were on my team. It was great to see all of the staff and students on the first day of school and I assisted in helping students find their new classrooms before the first bell.

My first half of the day was going to be with Miss Drysdale, a new first-grade teacher. All I knew was that she was new to our district and had only one year of teaching experience in a rural area about an hour away.

As the morning bell rang, I made my way toward room nine. As the students lined up on the blacktop, I was standing towards the back of the three lines of first-grade classes. The door for room nine opened and out walked an extremely tall and large woman. A true Big Beautiful Woman.

Miss Drysdale was dressed in stylish high-waisted black and white houndstooth pants with a large pattern, a simple black t-shirt with a low v-neck, and two-inch black heels. Not your usual teacher footwear. Her makeup was spot on, including the cute and sexy Amy Winehouse cat-eye, and bold red lipstick. I felt my cock twitch. She had raven-black hair that cascaded down past her shoulders.

To be honest, I was a bit in shock. I had never seen such a large woman dressed so nicely in person, and, more importantly, so confident. If there is one thing that turns me on it is a confident, curvy woman who knows how to dress her body. And this young woman knew exactly how to do that.

As the teachers gathered at their respective lines, I approached and the other two teachers both greeted me. Miss Drysdale then introduced herself, “Mr. Peterson, so nice to meet you. I’m Ashley Drysdale.”

“I’m sorry, I should have warned you that I was going to be on campus today. I hope you don’t mind but I’d like to sit in on your class for about ninety minutes,” I told her.

All three classes walked down the short hallway and into their rooms and I followed up in the back. I took a seat in the back corner of the room as Miss Drysdale started her class.

As I sat there, listening to her call attendance, I was transfixed on the Amazon beauty. With her two-inch heels she nearly looked me eye to eye, and I’m six-two. Miss Drysdale had wide shoulders, and a comparison to an East German swimmer would not be out of place. She was big-boned, as some would say, but well-proportioned. I would also call her voluptuous. Kim Kardashian has nothing on Miss Drysdale, as her backside was an eye catcher.

“Mr. Peterson?” she called out, snapping me out of my trance.

“Yes,” I replied.

She was simply introducing me to the class. I walked to the front and asked her for the attendance sheet. As I scanned the roster, I recognized many of the last names. I asked the first graders, “How many of you have an older brother or sister here at Lincoln Elementary?” Most of the class raised their hands. I proceeded to call on several students, asked their names, and then rattled off the names of their older siblings.

As Miss Drysdale went through the typical first day of school routine of class rules and such, I found myself daydreaming about getting naked with this BBW goddess. And how much fun I could have with her huge tits. I guessed her bust size to be at least a 40DD.

The class was working on a typical “get to know me” worksheet where the students listed the members of their family, and a bunch of their favorite things like color, food, etc. Miss Drysdale made her way to the back where I was sitting at a table.

“Well, how am I doing?” she asked.

“So far, so good,” I replied.

“I noticed you staring at me,” she said.

“I’m so sorry. I hope I did not make you uncomfortable,” I stammered, having been caught checking her out.

Miss Drysdale started to bend over and placed both palms on the table leaning closer to me. My eyes automatically looked down her v-neck shirt and her ample bosom and quickly back to her eyes. Whispering, “Yes, I big tits. I know what you’re thinking. And, yes, I’m great in bed,” she stood back up and walked to the front of the classroom.

I was stunned. This young woman had called me out. I was embarrassed, but I was also extremely turned on. Her sexy black lace bra flashed in my mind.

The bell rang and it was time for recess. After the kids filed out I was about to tell Miss Drysdale I’d talk with her at the end of the day, but she spoke first. “Mr. Peterson, will you join me for lunch here in my classroom? I have a few things I’d like to discuss with you.”

A bit surprised, I answered yes. I told her I was going to another class for the next section, but I’d be back for lunch.

Knowing what a fustercluck the first day of school can be, especially getting first graders to the cafeteria, I met Miss Drysdale and her class in the hallway and helped get her class through the lunch line and to their assigned table.

As we walked back to room nine, she said, “Thank you so much for the help getting the kids to lunch. You were a big help.”

“My pleasure. I know how crazy things are the first week, let alone the first day,” I chuckled.

I was a bit curious as to what Miss Drysdale wanted to talk about. She had caught me ogling her big tits, but she also made a joke too.

As we settled into lunch at the back table, we made a little chit-chat about where each of us went to college, our teaching experience, and life in general.

HitomiJapan
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HitomiJapan

“Ashley, I want to apologize for my wandering eyes earlier,” I said, in a serious tone, looking her in the eyes.

“Well, I’m used to it. Being a big girl has its advantages and disadvantages. I’ve had men stare at my tits since I was fourteen. My bust was a 38D when I entered high school,” she told me. “And I was five-ten.”

She went on to tell me that both of her parents are large as well. Dad is six-five and mom is six-foot. And they are all with wide and thick frames. I was a bit surprised about her honesty, and how open she was to discussing her size with an older man that she had just met.

“Can I ask you what you thought of me when you first saw me this morning?” she asked.

I paused a few seconds before answering. “Well, I obviously noticed your height and size. But then I noticed how attractive you are. And your lashes, brows, and the cat-eye looks amazing,” I said, being totally honest. “I think you’re a very attractive young woman.”

“Thank you. And you’re a handsome older man. You’re a total DILF,” she said.

I laughed, “Like a MILF?”

“Yes,” she said with a smile and a wink. “Are you familiar with the term F-W-B? Friends with benefits?” Her smile was more of a devilish grin and her eyes sparkled with desire.

“Yes, of course. I’ve been in a couple of those relationships,” I told her.

Smiling, “Really? That is nice to know,” Miss Drysdale said.

“Is that something that you are proposing?” I asked.

“It is. Are you interested?” she replied.

“Very. I find you very attractive. And sexy. And I love your outfit.”

We made plans to meet for drinks at a chain restaurant bar after school. I made plans in my head to get her back to my house for some naked fun. As we ended lunch I decided to test the waters, so I went in for a hug. As we broke she surprised me and kissed my lips. And again. And then our tongues met for a quick dance.

“You’re a nice kisser,” she said. “I can’t wait for this afternoon.” As she finished that sentence, she rubbed her hand over my cock. “I’m a big flirt.”

I stepped back and gave her a smile. “Yes, you are a flirt.” As I headed for the door the bell rang, signaling the end of lunch recess. I turned and faced her. “This has to remain top secret.”

“Absolutely,” she said.

I made my way to the staff lounge where I could answer some emails and do some reports on Miss Drysdale and the other teacher I saw in the morning. My mind wandered, thinking about what the afternoon held for us.

Our time at the bar flew by and within an hour we had loosened up with two margaritas each. Ashley suggested we leave, and I agreed. She followed me back to my house and we walked up the brick path to the front door.

Once inside I took her to the kitchen and asked if she’d like anything to drink, which she declined.

“Take me to your bedroom. Let’s start kissing and let nature takes its course,” she said.

“I love the way you think,” I told her.

We started simply sitting on the bed and started kissing. Within fifteen minutes we had each undressed one another and started “heavy petting.” Ashley was fondling my cock and balls as I massaged her big tits and played with her nipples.

“I gotta get your big white cock in my mouth,” she said of my thick nine-inch manhood.

I took the lead and told her to get on her knees. I moved to the edge of the bed, spread my legs wide open, and motioned for her to move in between my legs.

My cock was half erect, as a dick that large needs a lot of blood to become engorged. As Ashley started stroking my shaft her tongue was flicking my head as she looked me deep in the eyes.

“That is so fucking hot,” I told her. “And your eyes are so pretty.”

She smiled and slowly started going down on my cock. Man, this girl was talented. Her nose was soon pressed into my pubic area, and I could feel my crown hitting the back of her throat. The next thing I felt was Ashley’s tongue licking my shaved balls.

She licked all the way back up my shaft, all while locking in on my eyes. Her tongue swirled around my head and then flicked the underside, sending a shiver down my spine. Damn, this girl was talented. Ashley easily landed on my Top Three Blowjobs list.

She continued for a good ten minutes until I told her we should switch as I was getting too close to blowing my big load in her mouth.

“Good. I want you to cum in my mouth. I love the taste of cum,” she said.

Ashley went back down on my dick and pulled out all of her tricks. As I leaned back with my arms supporting me on the bed, I watched this young BBW Goddess lick and suck my cock and balls with her intent being to bring me to orgasm. And then I got sight of her big ol’ titties and I knew what I wanted to do.

“Put my cock between your tits. I’m going to cum all over your tits,” I told her.

She smiled and gathered up all of her saliva in her mouth and dribbled it down in her cleavage. Her big breasts easily enveloped my big dick and when she started moving those boobs up and down around my cock I knew it would not take long.

“Fuck, yes!” I said. “Your tits look so good around my dick. Faster, baby!”

Ashley laughed, “Cum for me you big stud. Cum on my tits!”

I pulled my cock out of the grip of her cleavage and gave myself two strokes and I blasted gusher after gusher of spunk all over her mammary melons. As my jizz started to ooze from my head she took it in her mouth and swallowed it all. Ashley made sure to lick my dick clean.

“Stand up,” I told her. As she did so I licked a big rope of cum off her left tit and kissed her. She eagerly accepted my baby batter.

“You are kind of kinky for a guy your age,” Ashley said. She wiped up a big cum blob on her finger and put it up to my lips. I licked her finger. “That’s so hot. Most guys won’t go near their jizz.”

I laughed, “As you said, I’m kind of dirty for my age.” After a long pause, I continued, “Are you ready to have your pussy licked?”

“I’ve been thinking about it all day long,” she said in a sarcastic tone.

End Part One.

Published 
Written by Taco4x4
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments