Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Product Testing, Chapter 2

"Lydia learns why Tony is the boss and she loves it!"

29
14 Comments 14
6.4k Views 6.4k
4.2k words 4.2k words

Tony could sense her urgency and it drove him wild. Though he was hesitant to leave her sweet delectable peach, he pulled his lips from her pussy and stood up, pushing the chair away behind him. 

Catching her legs behind her knees, he moved his hands up to and planted them on either side of her waist. Her feet now rested on his shoulders and he held them there by wrapping one arm around them.

With her legs held firmly in place, he moved forward slightly until the head of his cock was pressed against her wet lips. 

He grabbed the base of his shaft and began slowly rubbing the head on her pussy, pushing into her slightly before rubbing it up onto her clit and then back down as he covered it with her wetness.

Lydia gasped and moaned as her hands moved to her tits and she began to roughly massage her huge, heaving tits. She dug her long, red fingernails deep into the soft, creamy flesh and she pinched and pulled on her hard nipples, sometimes viciously, as he incessantly teased her with his cock. 

She reached down to try to grab him and pull him to her so he would enter her but he quickly slapped her hand away. "In due time, my horny slut!" he said.

His calling her a horny slut was like throwing gasoline on her fire. She moaned again louder with a combination of extreme pleasure and impatience as he teased her wet hole with the tip of his cock. 

Lydia loved to be called names and she loved the "dirty talk," so his calling her a slut only added more to the experience for her.

"Oh God... fuck me, Tony... please fuck me!" she pleaded loudly, her voice dripping with lust.

Tony looked down at the young, naked, and very aroused secretary on the table in front of him. She really was quite fetching – he had always thought so. And in her current state of sexual excitement and passion, she was even more so. 

He had always thought the women in the porn movies he liked to watch were overacting just a bit in their zeal and enthusiasm. But Lydia was not a porn star and this was not a movie set. Still, she writhed and twisted, moaning and crying out just like the girls in the videos, making him feel a bit like a porn star himself! 

He paid particular attention to her reaction now as he pushed just the head of his cock into her and then pulled it back out, pausing for a moment before pushing back into her. He did this a couple of times, smiling as she moaned out how good it felt to have him entering her.

His cock swelled even larger as the head parted her wet lips and nestled at the entrance to her tunnel. With his cock hard as a railroad spike and pressed up against her portal, he did not need to guide his cock any longer – it knew where to go from here. He released the base and placed his hand on the table as he prepared to enter her at last. 

Still watching her, he began moving his hips forward, pushing his cock slowly and deliberately into her.

He continued to push forward, gently but firmly, until he had slid half his length into her, then paused and again began withdrawing himself as she whimpered her despair and being empty again. 

"Oh God, Tony! Please, please don't tease me anymore! I can't take it! I need you inside me! I need your cock inside me! Please baby! Fuck me, pleeease!"

But unlike the other times, he didn't withdraw completely; instead, he paused, leaving the head inside her as he watched her writhe on the table in half-fulfilled pleasure and try to press her hips upwards to take him a little further inside her. 

But he was determined to tease her slowly, provoking her and building her anticipation of the full, hard thrusts he was going to give her before it was over. Seeing how she reacted when he called her a slut, he decided to expound on her obvious weakness for vulgarity and humiliation. 

He reached forward with his free hand and grabbed a large handful of her long brown hair pulling her head up off the table and forcing her to look at herself. 

"Now slut, I am going to fuck you. I am going to fuck you like you've never been fucked before. By the time I am done with you, you won't be able to walk out of this conference room. 

"But you are going to help me. I want you to rub and finger your clit while I fuck your dirty little cunt. I want you to cum so much the janitors will think we knocked over that water cooler! Do you understand me, slut?"

"Yes, Sir! Oh God, please fuck me! Please, I'll do anything you want, Sir! Please, please, please..." 

Just as she had been directed, Lydia's hand slid down between her legs and began rubbing at her clit. The sensation of his cockhead partway inside her and the juices she was rubbing around her lips drove her even deeper into her depravity and her breathing got quicker and more labored.

He smiled as he watched her rub her own pussy, her slender fingers furiously rubbing her swollen, sensitive clit and helping him work her pussy over as he continued to short-stroke her. 

He looked back up into her face and watched her reactions to the joint stimulation, then seeing and feeling her tensing with pleasure, he pushed into her deeper until he was fully inside her at last. 

He smiled at the wide-eyed wonder as she felt his full size for the first time. Once her wetness covered his shaft completely, he began to fulfill his promise and drove all eight inches of his iron cock into her harder, pushing in to the hilt with each powerful thrust and moaning slightly himself as his balls began to slap her ass.

"Yes, baby... do it... push deep into my dirty cunt! Make me your slut! Show me how you like it... fuck me... please fuck me hard! Give me all of that huge fucking cock! Use me, use me and show me what you want from your slut! Please, Oh God, please!"

As he pounded away at her pussy, Lydia's legs slowly dropped off his shoulders and down to his waist. She moaned and wrapped her legs around his waist, pulling him deeper into her.

Tony was loving the wet, hot tightness of his beauty's pussy and the expressions that clouded her face. Her hand was rubbing her clit as if she was trying to rub it off and she was leaking copious amounts of her juices around the pistoning cock. She was slipping on a puddle of her own juices as he battered her pussy into submission to him.

"Oh God, Tony! Oh, your cock feels soo good... so good in my tight little pussy! Yes, that's it... drive that fat cock deep in my pussy! Fill me up with your amazing cock! Oh God, I love it... I love how you fill me up so full!"

With Tony's hands now free and her legs wrapped firmly around his waist, he could use his hands for other purposes. He reached forward and slapped each of her tits a couple of times, making her gasp and moan. 

Then he gripped her nipples with his fingers and thumbs and pinched them both, making her groan. He pulled her tits up so high he nearly pulled her up off the table by her nipples as he continued slamming hard into her pussy.

Her hands came off her pussy and gripped his wrists, trying to relieve the pressure on her poor nipples but he wouldn't have any of it. He slapped her across the face – not to hurt her, but to get her attention. Then his hand went to her throat, holding her in a dominant, possessive grip.

"You little whore! Don't you know who you belong to? I own you slut! I own you and you are my property! I will fuck you any time and in any hole I want to, understand? 

"You are nothing but a fucking cumdump, a set of fuckholes for my use – when, where, and how I want it. 

"You think you were hired here for your work skills? Ha! You were hired because I liked looking at you and now you will keep your job because I like fucking you!"

"Oh please, Sir! Please use your dirty slut... use these holes however you wish... I'll do anything you want... be anything you want. Just, please, use me and make me your slut, Sir... your whore. Oh God, I want to be yours! I want to be owned by you, please!" 

Tony could tell by the desperation in her voice and the way she looked writhing and squirming on the table that she was close... she just needed a little push to get her to fall over the edge of her orgasm. And he wanted her to fall.

"You want to be my whore? You want to belong to me? Then CUM, WHORE! CUM FOR ME NOW!" 

"Oh God YESSSIRRR!" And Lydia did cum harder than she could remember ever cumming. Her back arched and she clawed at the top of the table as her legs shook with the effort. 

Her eyes rolled back in her head and her mouth opened in a silent scream as she flooded her pussy, drenching his cock in her sweet syrup. 

He pulled out to watch her spew her love liquid all over the linoleum floor of the conference room. She squirted again and again as he kept rubbing over her hypersensitive clit, drawing out her orgasm and making it harder.

Lydia's orgasm lasted a full five minutes (although if you asked her, it was a lot longer than that!) before she was done spraying and leaking her juices. She lay on the tabletop, panting and slowly rolling around, slipping and sliding in her own wetness. 

Tony let Lydia rest for only a couple of minutes – just long enough for her to become lucid again but not enough for the fire inside her to die down. 

"Now that you have had your fun slut you are going to give me mine! And since I've already fucked your dirty cunt, I want your ass now!" 

Lydia wasn't sure about this latest development. She'd had guys fuck her ass before and she liked it, but Tony was a lot bigger than they had been. 

Tony didn't wait for her to debate the prospect, however. He climbed up on the very heavy, very sturdy conference table and he pulled Lydia on top of him. 

Lydia was still heady from her orgasm and not thinking as clearly as she normally did; her lust had clouded her mind, and at that moment, all she wanted to do was please him, whatever that took. 

Squatting over him in a reverse cowgirl position, she placed her hands on his chest. Tony held his cock straight up and aimed at her tight asshole as she slowly lowered herself onto his shaft.

"Oh God Sir, you're too big! I can't take you up my little ass!"

"You WILL take me in your ass, slut, or I will find someone who can! Now, if you want to be my slut and my whore, then you are going to have to learn how to give me your ass. I want all your holes, whore!"

"Yes Sir! I do want to be your slut, Sir, I really do. I will try..." Lydia slowly lowered herself once more onto his massive shaft. She could feel his cockhead spreading her ass open and sliding slowly into her.

"Ohhh, God... Oh, it's stretching me... so wide... oh God, it hurts!" Lydia moved, very carefully but determinedly, downward onto his thick shaft. 

She held her breath as she lowered herself onto his cock, impaling herself on his hardness. After a few halted attempts, she was able to settle down on his hips, the full eight inches of cock shoved almost painfully up her rectum. 

She moaned out her satisfaction as she sat down on his lap. "Ohh God, your cock feels so good spreading open my asshole..." 

Fully focused on the feeling of his cock inside her, she squatted astride him, depending on his hands at her waist to steady her. She began slowly bobbing up and down on his cock a little at a time to begin with and then, as her ass got more accustomed to him, a little faster.

AbbyMorthon
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AbbyMorthon

"Ohh, Sir! Your cock... feels so incredible moving inside my ass. Oh yesss!" 

Lydia moaned as her fingers once again resumed their duties, massaging her throbbing clit. Her bouncing on his cock had settled into a steady rhythm of long strokes at a medium-fast pace – fast enough to be exciting but still, she was able to feel every bump and ridge his shaft had to offer her.

The moment she found her rhythm, he increased the force of his cock by driving his hips upwards and thrusting into her deeply, making her enormous tits bounce with each impact. He reveled in the feel of her ass clenching his cock in time with their rhythm.

She briefly closed her eyes and let her head fall backward, lips parted, as he increased the speed and rate at which he was stroking her. Her moans of pleasure lit a fire inside him and the lustful desire he had felt for her grew into a raging passion, driving him to take his pleasure from her.

He buried his cock in her and held it there as he pulled her down onto him and watched her reaction.

She cried out softly as he pushed his cock to the limits of what she could take, and then slowly her cries faded into a whimper. Her legs folded from a squatting position to a kneeling position and her pussy throbbed around his cock, hoping to keep him inside her.

"Ohh God Sir, shove your cock deep in my ass! Show me how to take it... how to please you, Sir. Fuck my tight ass and let me pleasure you! Ohh, fuck yesss!"

Lydia's entreaties were only a formality to Tony – he fully intended to give her ass a good fucking. And to that end, he pushed her off him and got up off the table. He pulled her off the table and stood her next to the table as before. But unlike the first time, he wanted back in that tight hot ass.

He grabbed a handful of hair and pulled her head back, hissing in her ear. "Now, Miss Ramirez, I am going to properly fuck your tight hot ass and when I am ready, I'm going to cum in it. 

"I am going to fill your ass and you can go back to your desk with a load of my cum slowly dribbling out of your ass. If you are a good girl, I might even give you a taste as well. Would you like that, my dear?" 

"Oh God Sir! Oh yes! Please, please fuck my ass good and proper. Fuck me hard and deep... make it hurt, Sir – I promise I will love it!"

He pushed her face down onto the table and pinned her head down with her hair. "Before we get to that, I think we should get that hot ass of yours a little hotter!" 

SMACK! He landed a hard stinging swat across her right ass cheek, making the flesh jiggle and leaving an angry red handprint on her pale creamy skin.

"OH!" Lydia squealed and jumped as the blow landed.

SMACK! Another blow landed on her other ass cheek, leaving a matching handprint.

"Oh, God!" Lydia wiggled her ass as she tried to make the sting go away.

Seeing that she was actually enjoying this, Tony raised the bar with a quick flurry of swats, alternating asscheeks without pausing between them. After ten swats, five per side had been delivered, Lydia was moaning and raising her ass up to meet his hand.

Tony rubbed his hand over the reddened area, feeling the heat coming from her abused ass. His hand found its way between her legs to find her pussy dripping. 

This gave him another idea and he pushed two fingers into her and began finger fucking her, twisting and curling his fingers a bit to increase the sensations.

Lydia went nuts, squirming and writhing and moaning so loudly Tony was afraid someone would come in to see what was going on. 

Still, he enjoyed the fact that he was driving this woman out of her mind with lust and arousal. 

He fingerfucked her hard and fast, causing her to raise up on her tiptoes to push her ass higher for him. Lydia clawed and scratched at the desk as her passions built. She stomped her feet in frustration at not getting the cock filling she so desperately needed.

"Oh please Tony Please fuck me! Don't make me beg anymore! Please fuck me with that huge cock! Please... my ass, my pussy, I don't care – just please use me!"

Lydia was on fire with the desire to have him inside her again. She would have done anything to feel his cock thrusting into her.

He adjusted his stance, pressing his throbbing cock into the crack of her ass as the hand in her hair gently but firmly held her in place. 

With her upper body supported and her breasts mashed against the table under her, she spread her legs wider and rose up on her toes, moving her hands back to spread the cheeks of her ass and offering her holes to him to use.

Tony grew even harder at the sight of her open and inviting. He looked down at her perfectly shaped ass and dripping pussy, both eager to be fed. The muscles in her legs quivered as her posture opened herself up for him.

He grabbed his cock by the base, his desire to take her was raging out of control now. Without taking the time to re-lubricate with her juices, he pushed the head of his cock into her, then grabbed her hip and drove fully into her.

The cry that bounced around the conference room was one of pleasant supplication. Her fingers dug deep into her asscheeks and her back arched, putting her hips in line to receive him easier.

He released her hair and his hands moved to her hips, holding her firmly and keeping her from being able to pull away... all she could do was take his rough attention.

And take it she did, willingly and gratefully. "Oh God, yess... fuck me. Fuck that cock up my ass... make me your slut... your good little anal slut!" she exclaimed as he filled her fully again, and her asshole clenched at him tightly.

He pulled half his length out of her, looking down and watching as her anal ring clung to him, trying to hold him inside, not wanting him to leave her empty. Then he plunged back in forcefully, shaking her body from the impact.

The grip on her hips tightened as he both shoved forward with his hips and pulled back on her body, increasing the force of his thrusts, lifting her up and almost off of her toes with each impact. He heard the moans and cries she was making each time he drove his cock deeply into her.

In an attempt to get even more of his cock in her, Lydia lifted one leg, placing it on the table and opening herself more for him. This also had the very nice effect of raising her chest up off the table and as he continued to pound her hard, her breasts bounced in time with his rhythm and her nipples brushed against the cool tabletop. 

Lydia found this way of fucking highly erotic and the loud noises that floated back to him explained her appreciation far better than mere words. Was it ecstasy or pain? The sounds she was making could have been perceived as both but regardless, he kept pounding away at her, taking his pleasure and giving her pleasure as well.

Though she was near exhaustion by now from her ordeal, it didn't even register with her – so much was she absorbed in the sensations of his tight grip on her hips and his thick length pushing into her hard from behind. She could barely feel her legs as she drew closer to climax, an almost primordial focus clouding her mind.

He was lost to the world around him as well, so focused was he on the task at hand. Her scent, the sounds she was making, and the feel of her body gripped in his hands and gripping his cock all combined to drive him into a frenzied lust... he could tell she was close but he wasn't sure which of them would peak first.

Still, he concentrated, trying to keep the myriad of sights, sounds, and sensations from overpowering his self-control as he continued pounding into her. 

But she was intoxicating. The feel of her hot, tight asshole taking his full length, the coolness of the room air caressing their bodies when their flesh separated, and her sounds, pleasure, and pain indistinguishable, all drove him past the point of control.

He felt himself swell inside of her, growing even harder as he grew closer to orgasm and he realized there was no holding back anymore. One hand released her hip and reached out, grabbing her hair and pulling her head back as he announced, "I'm gonna cum... I'm gonna cum in your tight slut ass!"

Lydia moaned loudly, unable to verbalize a response as her breath left her. Her mouth dropped into a huge "O" as she felt him grow inside her. 

As her orgasm crested, her back tensed and arched, her breasts coming up off the table, and her toes curled as they pushed her heels up off the floor. As she came, she screamed, her own lustful revelry making the orgasm that much more intense.

"OHHH, FUUUCKKK! OH MY GOD! OHHH, SHHHIIITTT!"

As the tidal waves of pleasure washed over her, she finally let out a loud wail that, if anyone had been walking past the conference room at the moment, might have been mistaken for someone getting attacked. 

After several more shuddering arches of her back, her body lost the rigidity of climax and she could barely force her weak and wobbly legs to hold her up.

Though neither had really planned it, their climax and orgasm were synchronous and as she wailed out in pleasure, he could only watch her for a moment before closing his eyes and exploding inside of her. 

He pushed forward, holding himself inside her as deeply as he could go, lifting her partially off the floor as his throbbing cock pumped her rectum full of his white-hot seed.

He groaned deeply as the last jets of cum painted the insides of her rectum. Then he pulled back slightly to let her regain her balance. He released her hair and her hip, moving his hands to her rib cage and up to cup her massive tits as he pulled her up to a standing position.

With his arms securely wrapped around her, he held her to him, his cock still inside of her as he kissed her shoulders and neck. She closed her eyes as he kissed her, the smell of their sex wafting into her nostrils and exciting her all over again. 

She let him support part of her weight as she leaned back against him, his cock still pulsing slowly inside of her and her ass lightly clenching in reaction to each throb. 

She let her head fall back against his shoulder, her arms fold to place her hands on his and he held her breasts. Her nipples were chilled and still hard, and she was suddenly felt modest in the conference room as her sanity slowly returned.

He smiled into her neck as he felt her cover her nipples, and he slowly stood up as she found her footing and stability again. He pulled himself slowly from her, his softening cock slowly flopping out of her ass.

He turned her around and as she stood there in front of him, holding her hands over her breasts, she looked down, embarrassed now about the whole scene.

Tony, seeing her discomfort, put a crooked finger under her chin and lifted her face to look at him. 

"You are very beautiful, Miss Ramirez, and you needn't be one bit embarrassed or uncomfortable about what we did here. You were incredible and proved beyond a doubt that this cologne is going to be a hit with the ladies." 

Then he turned her back around and his arms wrapped around her chest, covering her arms and holding her to him, his cock pressed against her ass as he continued kissing her neck. 

She smiled and laid her head to the side to give him access to her neck. "You were wonderful too, Sir," she sighed contentedly.
 

 

Published 
Written by Master_Jonathan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments