Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Santa Cums Early

"Can I show you how naughty I can be."

40
22 Comments 22
5.1k Views 5.1k
1.0k words 1.0k words
Competition Entry: Quick and Risqué Sex

Author's Notes

"Thanks to RR and Tech Goddess for your help."

Santa, aka Justin, sat in his chair in the middle of Santa’s Wonderland, half-listening to the children while his eyes scanned the scurrying shoppers. Seeing a group of young women, he eyed them up and down, noticing that they kept giving him glances and were giggling.

Although he couldn’t hear what the three girls were saying, he sensed they were up to something. It seemed to happen each year when he played Santa.

That little redhead is pretty cute.

Any other time, he would probably have made a move on her. But that’s the thing about playing Santa; you can’t hit on the hot chicks walking around the mall. It’s just not something Santa would do.

As the children told him their wishes, got their pictures taken, received their candy canes, and left, Santa watched the sexy redhead move up the short path toward him.

When she finally reached the front of the line, Santa said, “Have a seat and tell me what you want for Christmas. Have you been naughty or nice?”

Oh, how he’d like to give a kiss and slip her some tongue if it wouldn’t get him fired.

The crimson-haired hottie wiggled on his lap, leaned in close, and whispered, “My name is Elsie, and I have been very naughty.”

She kissed his cheek, jumped up, and grabbed the candy cane out of his hand before sauntering off.

He took a deep breath as he watched her turn and look back over her shoulder at him, the candy cane sliding slowly in and out between her lips.

Feeling a twitch in his cock, he looked over at his elves and said, “I need a break, be right back.”

The elves looked at each other but didn’t argue when Santa put out a sign saying he would return in ten minutes after feeding his reindeer.

Damn, he needed to get himself and his cock under control.

He figured that he would go back to the employee break room, have a cold bottle of water, and give himself a few moments to lose the budding erection.

As he started toward the hallway, the redhead hurried over to him, saying softly, “Want to see just how naughty I can be?”

“Tempting, but I’m on the clock.”

“Santa,” Elsie purred, calling after him.

When he turned to face her, Elsie pulled up her sweater, revealing that she was not wearing a bra. His cock went rock hard instantly, causing an embarrassing tent in his pants.

“How old are you?”

“I’m nineteen, Santa.”

Without another word, he reached out, took her hand, and pulled her into the room. Once inside, he locked the door behind him.

Pushing her up against the door, he kissed her hard, grinding himself against her. She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him back. After a couple of minutes, Elsie pushed him back some, did a little jump, and wrapped her legs around his waist, her skirt riding high on her thighs.

Liga4U
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Liga4U

Cupping her ass, Justin held her close as their tongues did an erotic mating dance.

Reluctantly, he stopped.

“This is wrong,” he told her. “I could get fired.”

“No one needs to know,” Elsie said, kissing him lightly before she unclasped her legs from his waist and let them drop to the floor. Going over to her purse, she took out a condom and handed it to Santa before leading him over to a folding chair.

“Let’s see if I can help Santa wrap that present for me.” She worked his pants and underwear down before pushing him down on the cold, metal chair.

After wiggling out of her thong, Elsie sheathed him and lowered her dripping pussy down on his cock. Leaning forward, she kissed him, nipping at his bottom lip. Gradually, Elsie started to increase her speed, methodically working him up. Throwing back her head, she began to moan and breathe harder as her body heated up. Santa leaned forward to kiss her neck, leaving his mark.

“Santa, you have a line out there!” the voice of one of the elves called out, shaking the doorknob and knocking on the door. “The kids are getting restless.”

“I will be right out.” he hollered back. “I need a minute to let this Motrin take effect.”

“Whatever.”

Elsie’s incredible pussy tightened its grip on his cock as she started to twitch and moan louder. He quickly covered her lips with his, trying to keep her quiet. Soon both were tumbling over the edge.

As they both came back to earth, their bodies seemed to deflate as they leaned against each other, breathing heavily, trying to get their thoughts together. Elsie kissed him one last time and stood up on shaky legs. “Now, that is what I call sitting on Santa’s lap.”

Retrieving her thong, she wiped her pussy and let it drop down on his deflating, condom-covered cock so that it hung between his legs. “A parting gift to Santa for being so naughty.”

Blowing him a kiss, she unlocked the door and slipped out. Stepping into the mall, she looked over at Santa’s Wonderland, giving a little wave to the elves.

Santa sat there a moment before standing up and removing the thong and condom. He found some napkins and wrapped the condom in them before throwing it away. He didn’t want to leave evidence out in plain sight. Readjusting his suit, Justin grabbed a bottle of water and guzzled half of it down before throwing the thong in his backpack.

He hoped she’d come back to sit on his lap again.

As he made his way back to his seat, one of the elves asked, “Headache better?” as she glanced down at his crotch with a sly smile on her face.

Sitting down, he grinned and then shouted so the children could hear him, “My reindeer are all fed. Sorry it took so long, but they were hungry. Now it’s time to tell Santa what you want.”

 

 

Published 
Written by freespirit13
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments