Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Who’s The Boss

"Victoria had the power but wanted to be used"

39
10 Comments 10
3.7k Views 3.7k
7.2k words 7.2k words

“I need those numbers, Richard,” Victoria pressed, “If it takes all night, we are going to finish this proposal.”

“Yes ma’am,” Richard Beal replied, rolling his eyes behind her back. He had been working since eight that morning and it was seven-fifteen. This was nothing new. Victoria, or Queen Victoria, as her employees called her when she was not present, was a demanding boss. The word, ‘workaholic,’ did not do her justice. Sixteen-hour days weren’t uncommon, and this was going to be one of them. The deadline for that particular proposal was weeks away, yet, like so many times before, she wanted it yesterday.

Richard was at his desk, researching and processing numbers when he heard Victoria yell, “Connie, where is that coffee I asked you to get?”

“Shit,” Connie spat under her breath, “It’s almost done, ma’am.”

Richard shook his head with a grimace, knowing that Connie was worn to a frazzle but still tried to keep pace with the queen. Victoria took no prisoners. You either did what she demanded, or you were gone. The fact that she was a horrible person who didn’t care that you had a life outside the office was slightly offset by the fact that she paid her employees so well. 

“Did you get that Miller contract to the legal team, Richard?” she yelled through the open door of her office.

Clinching his eyes in defeat, Richard switched screens and quickly emailed the file to their lawyers, “Yes ma’am,” he said, cursing himself for forgetting. 

“Dammit, Connie,” came another yell, “Coffee?”

Connie sped past Richard with a steaming mug of black coffee in hand, “Fucking bitch,” she whispered on her way past.

The night went on for three more hours and finally ended, as they always did, with Victoria still at her desk and the two employees rushing to the elevators before she changed her mind. “I can’t keep doing this,” Connie said when the doors slid shut.

“Hang in there, Con,” Richard soothed, “I need you in there with me. She needs you.”

“Fuck her,” Connie spat, “I need some time with my husband and daughter.”

“Take a vacation when we finish this proposal,” he suggested.

“Vacation?” She scoffed. “I’ve been working here for three years. Three. I’ve never been on vacation, and I don’t remember you taking one.”

‘She was right,’ he thought. Every year, he would just take the extra money rather than time off. The only person he could remember taking time off in the last five years was Jeff from the graphics department. He was a great guy with loads of talent. Three days after returning from a week in St. Croix, he was carrying his stuff out the door in a cardboard box. 

The bell rang as the elevator doors slid open and they walked through the lobby to the parking exit, “See you in a few hours,” Richard waved.

Connie slammed her car door without answering and sped off into the night. She was pissed. Richard was worried that she was on the way out. It wouldn’t surprise him because he had seen it time and again. Of the ten years, he had been with Victoria, no one else had lasted more than three. 

Closing the door of his car, Richard wondered what made him stay at this job. Yeah, the pay was great, but the hours and the demanding task of keeping Victoria satisfied were pure hell. Was it the challenge that kept him going? He shook his head, braking for a red light. It wasn’t the money, nor the challenge. He knew why he stayed.

Victoria was a very beautiful woman. Tall and fit with two perfect handful breasts. Her long brunette hair was perfectly coiffed and styled. Her big brown eyes behind her prescription Ray Bans and perfect upturned nose. Full pouty lips and perfect cheekbones. Tiny waist and such a perfect ass. How could someone so beautiful and intelligent, so successful and so perfectly proportioned be so fucking mean?

Richard knew exactly why he stayed with her. It wasn’t the money. After ten years of long hours, he had saved over a million dollars of salary. He had enough money. Fuck the challenge, he knew how to do his job. The thrill of any challenge had faded years ago. No, he stayed for one reason. He wanted to see her bested. Another shake of his head when he realized that he had sat through a green light while thinking. It had been another long day. Three in a row but tomorrow would be Friday. If they could finish that proposal by two or three o’clock, then they could cut out for an early weekend. 

The dark streets were all but deserted at this hour so when the light turned green again, Richard sped away. The thought of his boss getting what was coming to her had him energized and exhausted at the same time. ‘It’s coming,’ he thought, ‘Karma’s a bitch in a red dress.’


The night passed quickly and everyone was arriving at the office. The first thing Richard noticed was Connie cleaning out her desk. He wasn’t surprised. The writing had been on the wall; she had taken all she could stand, and that was that. Walking to her desk, Richard asked, “You got another job or just finished with the queen?”

“I’m going to start at Dobson and Clark as soon as my background check comes back,” Connie replied, “There is another position open there if you want me to put in a word for you.”

“Nah,” he smiled, hugging her, “I’m going to stick it out here for a while. Thanks though. I hope you like it over there.”

“Gotta be better than this shit show,” she laughed, pushing the last desk drawer closed, “I’m going to miss you but not this place.”

“Good luck, Con,” Richard said, putting his coffee cup on his desk and watching his friend walk out.

“Richard,” Victoria shouted from her office, “Come in here please.”

“Please?” Richard said under his breath, “That’s new.”

“Connie is out,” Victoria announced as he walked into her office, “I’m getting a temp sent over from Rolson and Collie this morning. When he or she gets here, I need you to get them up to speed.”

“Okay, Ms. Victoria,” he answered, “Connie left her work on her desk. Mine is almost complete. I’ll finish Connie’s after mine. I think we should be finished with the package by two o’clock.”

“Connie’s is finished,” Victoria corrected him, “I knew she was leaving so I stayed last night and finished it.”

“Oh, she gave you a notice?”

“No, I have a contact at Dobson and Clark,” she said in a way that told Richard that he had better not be looking there for another job.”

“I see,” he replied, “Then I think we should be through by noon.”

“See that we are,” she said without looking back from her office window, “If we can do that then we can shut it down for the week.”

“Sounds good,” he said, turning to leave.

“Richard,” Victoria called her back still to him.

“Ma’am?” he answered, turning back to face her.

“Thank you,” she said, barely above a whisper, “I’ve counted on you for what? Ten years?”

“Yes ma’am,” he replied, “I just try to do a good job.” He stood there for what seemed an hour waiting for her to say something. Her hands were crossed behind her back, just above her perfect ass. She wore a black pencil skirt and jacket over a white silk blouse. Black stockings and heels. 

“That’s all,” she said in dismissal.

Richard returned to his desk, thoughts of Connie and his boss wrestling in his mind. Connie was a hard worker. Very pretty and sexy. If she hadn’t been married he would have tried to date her, ‘Married or not, I’d have fucked her if the opportunity presented itself,’ he thought. 

But Victoria was different. She was a beautiful, successful businesswoman who was dedicated to her work. As far as he knew, she had never married nor could he remember her having a boyfriend. He despised her for her domineering and mean attitude. At the same time, he felt pity for her. Despite all her success, she seemed a lonely person. Shaking the thought from his head, he set to work. 


Victoria looked out over the city. Her view from the window of her twelfth-floor office was of the business district of New Orleans. The brown stripe of the Mississippi River cut its winding path through the city to her east. She watched a barge push slowly upstream and wondered about the man piloting the tug that pushed the long line of floating steel through the current. 

She wondered where he was taking his ship and what his cargo was. She wondered if he were married or not. Her mind was wandering that day. Usually, laser-focused on work, she thought of nothing else. She had Richard to tote the load. The only one she trusted to complete the task at hand. For ten years he had done the heavy lifting on her projects. His work had made her millions. 

Others had come and gone. Talented people. People she regretted losing. She knew why they left. She knew she was hard. She wished that she could change but that wasn’t easy. She had tried in the past but something in her just wouldn’t let her. She had to be in charge. She had to be in control. There was no room for anything else.

At thirty-five years old, she had never had a boyfriend. Still a virgin, she couldn’t even remember her pussy having ever been wet. She just could not stand the thought of a man fucking her. If she let that happen, then she was giving him control over her. That just wouldn’t do. That isn’t to say she did not desire the warmth of human contact. Love. Acceptance. 

Those were luxuries that she craved but didn’t know how to achieve. She didn’t know where to even begin. There was an outlet that she did have, but it took all the courage that she could muster. Once or twice every year for the last five she did it. Tonight would be the first time in nine months that she would venture out on that dangerous ledge. 

She had been fighting it for a while but the need was too great. She was hoping that Richard was correct in his time assessment and that they would be finished by noon. Glancing back over her shoulder, she saw him busy at his desk. His body language seemed to be positive. That was a good indication that he was on track. She would fight her instincts to micro-manage and just stay out of his way. 

Vicky stood at her window, arms crossed and feet parted as much as her tight skirt allowed. Her energy level and anticipation wouldn’t allow her to sit at her desk. Her eyes followed the barge upriver until it disappeared around a bend. Putting herself in that distant wheelhouse, she imagined the power the pilot held in his control. Thousands of tons of whatever cargo he transported went wherever he commanded. It was an intoxicating thought.

“Ms. Victoria,” Richard called from her office door.

She had been standing there for three hours when she heard him. “Finished?” she asked, turning to see him standing at her door with the file in his hand. It was two inches thick and bound in a three-ring folder.

“Yes ma’am,” he answered, “Would you like to go over it?”

Looking at her wall clock, she saw that it was half past eleven. He finished earlier than expected. “Yeah,” she answered, “Meet me in the conference room in five minutes.”

Richard nodded, noting her distant look, “You want some coffee?”

“Yes. Thank you.”

He turned with a surprised furrow of his eyebrow, ‘Thank you? She never says thank you. She said please this morning and that’s the second thank you she has given me. What the fuck?’ he wondered.

Richard stopped at the coffee machine and poured two cups of Community Café Special. Neither sugar nor cream in either cup, he walked them to the conference room, folder tucked under his arm. Turning to enter the room, he found her sitting at the head of the table as usual. What was unusual was the fact that she had removed her jacket and seemed to be anxious to get started. 

The coffee steamed from the paper cups when he sat them on the table. Handing her the folder, he pulled out his chair and sat to her right ready to answer any concerns that she may have. He couldn’t help noticing the perfect curve of her breast pressing tightly under the smooth material of her blouse, the lavender lace of her bra peeking through the tightly stretched openings between her buttons. 

As much of a bitch as she was, she was still a very beautiful woman. Richard found himself wondering what it might be like to have her in his bed, her big brown eyes staring up at him while he pushed his cock deep into her pussy. He shook the thought from his head, taking another sip from his cup. Victoria thumbed through the pages of numbers and charts, the red, blue, and yellow graphics on the pages representing profitable points of interest. 

He found himself staring at her breast as she concentrated. Imagining her naked, heaving under his body, his hand squeezing and kneading her perfect orbs of soft flesh, her nipples standing erect, coated in his saliva, her pussy, wet, tightly gripping his shaft while he plunged into her. 

His hand was under the table, gripping his rigid cock when she closed the folder, “This is good,” she said, “I think we are done.”

Richard shook himself from his fantasy, looking up from the table at a satisfied Victoria. Something was going on with her today. He couldn’t put his finger on it but something was different. There was a smile on her full, red lips. Small though it was, there was a smile. 

“Richard, you have been a great help,” she said, putting her hand on his wrist, “I want to thank you for your dedication and loyalty.”

His mind was in a tailspin. She had never said anything like this. He had to say something but had no words. Her hand squeezed his wrist then it was gone, “Just doing my job, ma’am.”

“You did it well and there will be a bonus in your check.”

“Thank you, Ms. Victoria.”

“Tell everyone that they can go,” Victoria said, “Enjoy your weekend.”

“Yes ma’am,” Richard answered, gathering the empty cups, hoping his erection wouldn’t be noticeable when he stood, “Have a good weekend.” 

To his relief, Victoria stood first, taking the folder and walking to her office. Now he took his time, letting his erection subside, he considered his boss’s change of demeanor. It wasn’t because Connie quit. That was nothing new. She had never made physical contact with anyone in the office. Not even a handshake. That changed just minutes ago. 

Shaking his head, he pushed his chair under the table and walked to the cubicles to let everyone know they could clock out. Everyone left happy and quickly taking nothing with them but relief from ending a long hard week. Richard again found his car in the parking garage and buckled his seatbelt. 

Before he could pull out of the garage, Victoria sped past him in her Carrera. On a whim, he decided to follow her. Traffic was moderate since the rush hour was still three hours away so he was able to follow along fairly easily. He had seen her home address on several documents. Camp Street in the Garden District where she lived was not the direction she was going. 

He followed patiently into the area known as Marigny. Not a nice neighborhood. Crawling with homeless people under the elevated passes and bridges. Seedy strip clubs and old bars dominated the establishments on the streets. She drove slowly, apparently looking for something until he saw her left turn signal flash. Richard watched her drive down a narrow alley to a partially hidden parking lot behind a shady-looking building. He decided to keep going and make the block. It took several minutes but when he returned, he took a chance, driving into the same alley and parking just a few spaces across from Victoria.

He could see that she was still in her car but distracted from noticing him. She looked to be putting on lipstick when he killed his engine. Sitting low in his seat, he looked around for any danger that might be present. It was very early in the afternoon so no one was lurking about. Turning his attention back to his boss, he watched her put her long, brown hair up in a bun on the top of her head.

Bright red lipstick covered her full, pouty lips as she checked herself in the visor mirror. Richard watched curiously as she took a red Mardi Gras mask from her purse and put it on. The sequined mask glittering in the bright sunshine, covered her face almost completely from her forehead to just above her lips, matching the lipstick perfectly.

Richard slid lower in his car seat when Victoria opened her door and stepped out. Again, she removed her jacket and tossed it into her car. After closing her door, he heard her horn beep twice when she pressed her lock button. After straightening her skirt, she turned and walked past his car without noticing him. He watched her tight ass sway in his rear view (pun intended) until she pulled the door open on the building behind him.

He sat there for several minutes before getting out of his car and walking to the door. It was then that he saw the sign on the door. Mr. Blinky’s Adult Arcade And Theater, ‘What the fuck?’ He wondered, “Why would she visit this place.” The sun was bright and the wind blew a foul odor from the dumpsters across the street so he pulled the door open and walked in. 

The room glowed purple and red under neon lights. Adult videos lined the shelves and sex toys hung from the walls. There were whips and trashy lingerie, vibrators, and realistic dildos. Richard cautiously moved around the room trying to find Victoria before she spotted him. She was not to be found. 

Having never been in a sex shop before, Richard continued to explore from isle to isle. He saw sex games and novelty gifts, pocket pussies, and penis pumps. Finally, at the back wall among the blow-up dolls, he found a door. A painted sign read, “Theater: Ladies enter free.” There was a service counter near the door where a woman, bedecked in a tank top and yoga pants, ran a cash register. She smiled when he walked up, “What can I help you with, Hon?”

“What’s the deal with the theater?”

She smiled at him, “First time?”

“Yes ma’am,” he answered.

“It’s twelve dollars to enter,” she began, “Sit wherever you like. You can come in and out all day as often as you like. There is a movie playing and there will be another when it’s over.”

Richard fished his billfold from his hip pocket and gave her a twenty. Returning his change, she took his wrist in her hand and stamped the back of his hand with a small stamp that read “PAID”. 

“Have fun,” she said as he returned his wallet to his pocket.

“Thanks,” he replied with a smile, turning to walk to the theater. 

Pulling the door open, he walked into the darkened room, a blackout curtain just inside doused the light from the showroom until the door closed. Past that, he saw two rows of seating consisting of a few rows of theater seats on either side of a wide center aisle. There were recliners and couches scattered about the large room also. The woman on the projected screen was busy sucking a very large cock, but Richard was surprised when he saw a man standing by a darkened section of the side wall, another man kneeling at his feet. The kneeling man bobbed his head slowly in front of the other, sucking his hard cock deep into his throat. Richard found an empty seat in the back row and eased himself into it, never taking his eyes from the two men. 

EseniaBurit
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EseniaBurit

Though he wasn't gay, the two men just seemed to fascinate him. The moment of climax was evident when the standing man seemed to buckle at the knees. The kneeling man did not flinch but continued to nurse at the hard cock that pumped its reward into his throat. Even after the moment had passed, he continued to coax, almost lovingly, every drop of the man’s offering. 

Turning his attention to the bigger picture, he began to count heads. There were seventeen people scattered about the theater. Everyone that he could see seemed to be men of varying ages. Some of them were covertly stroking their cocks. Others were more open with their self-pleasure. He watched as the kneeling man finally let the standing man’s cock slip limply from his mouth.

Scanning the theater, he finally found Victoria. Sitting in a darkened corner, she garnered the attention of every man that could see her. Not discrete in their interest, some openly wagged their hard cocks in her view. She seemed distracted, not watching the movie that played but just lost in her thoughts.

Victoria saw the men, their hard cocks of varying sizes and colors, trying to get her attention. She looked around the room, dark and filled with the sounds of sex from the scene playing on the screen. She tried to count the men but they moved around from seat to seat making that task difficult. Faces were unrecognizable in the dark glow of the room. 

‘Something like twenty men,’ she thought, ‘There will be more. They come and go.’

Nervous energy had her fidgety, shifting in her seat. She fought the urge to just get up and walk out. This was her therapy. She was here for one reason and it wasn’t easy for her to let go of her power. Having done this several times in the past had made it more bearable. That wasn’t to say that it was easy for her. 

To be in control was power to her. To relinquish that power after so many people bowed to her demands would be torture. But it was something she craved. Not physical pain but psychological. The thought of what she was about to do churned in her head. She had to do it and this filthy room in the most dangerous part of one of the most dangerous cities in the world was, ironically, the only safe place she could get away with it.

Already, her skirt was unzipped. It was now or never. Summoning all her reserve, Victoria stood and walked to the front of the center aisle, casting a shadow on the screen. Quickly, she unbuttoned her white silk blouse and took it off. The blouse was expensive but she dropped it on the dirty floor. Next, she pushed the tight skirt down, wiggling her hips to help it slide down to her knees where she let it fall, kicking it to the side. 

His cock hard, Richard watched in confused silence from his seat in the back as his boss stood in that lavender bra and matching lace panties. A garter belt supported her stockings that stretched over her pretty legs. He gripped his shaft while she unhooked her bra and dropped it on the floor with the rest of her garments. She sat on a fur-covered table that he had not noticed, looking around at the men in the room. 

Every eye was on the masked woman that lay face up on the table and one by one, the men stood and moved into the aisle. There were men of every age and race, fat and thin, all with their cocks in hand. Richard sat and watched the men surround his boss. No one paid attention to the movie that flickered on the screen. He decided to move closer to see what would happen. 

Standing to one side, he watched as a man stood near her head, stroking his cock with one hand and touching her breast with the other. Victoria laid still, letting them do what they wanted. Touching, pinching, squeezing, she let them have their way. Richard saw that she had not removed her panties and that the men did not try to do so. There was an unwritten law that he, not having visited such an establishment, was not aware of. 

Do whatever the lady allowed, but don’t force yourself on her. The panties were a signal that she did not want to be penetrated. They had to respect that or risk being removed. One man traced a finger up her firm, creamy thigh and her legs parted, letting him know that he could touch her pussy but only through her panties. 

Richard watched intently as the first man ejaculated. His emission was thick and generous, landing on her mask and forehead. Victoria did not protest as this was her way of relinquishing the control that she wielded so masterfully. This was her therapy. Another man standing at her head climaxed, his cum splattering her face and neck. His pearly white seed coated her lips and chin. 

To his surprise, Richard saw his boss open her lips and run her tongue across them, tasting the stranger's juices. Another ejaculation from a dark-skinned man. His cock was long and thin, uncircumcised, and rock hard. He looked Indian to Richard but in the dimmed light, he couldn’t be sure. The man left a thick spattering of sperm across her breast. 

A host of men waited, stroking their cocks as Victoria lay on her back looking up at them. Men she would never date nor give the time of day stood over her. Scraggly, dirty, nasty men, stroking cocks over her. She was not in the least turned on sexually. She remained dry and unaroused in her pussy. She was here for something completely different. 

One after the other, the men covered her face and tits with their cum. A black man with a thick cock stood beside her face, drumming his cock on her lips. He stroked his large member, sliding its head across her pouty lips until she opened her mouth again. Pushing the head of his cock between her lips, he ejected his semen directly onto her tongue. A thick, heavy load filled her mouth and dribbled down her cheeks. 

She swallowed hard letting him use his cock to smear the previous men’s cum. Satisfied, he moved away and was replaced by an Asian man with a tiny dick. His thick mound of black pubic hair hid most of the length of his shaft. He stroked with the tips of two fingers and his thumb coaxing an orgasm that sent a surprisingly thick load of cum across Victoria’s nose and eyes, coating the mask with his white emission. 

Her face and tits were now glazed with a glistening layer of so many loads of semen. Her eyes blinked away the heavy gobs of cum while her hair soaked up the funky liquid. Man after man took his turn stroking long or short cocks, either thin or thick, over her body. A yellowish-white pool formed in her belly button. Her panties moistened by semen, became almost transparent, clinging to the secret skin hidden below. 

Several men stood at her head, one on either side and another at her forehead, drumming her face with their dicks. The bearded man at her forehead came hard, sending rope after sticky rope onto her face. She opened her mouth again when the man on her right pushed his cock’s head between her lips filling her mouth again with cum. The man at her left began to erupt in her mouth simultaneously. 

Victoria neither protested nor refused a single load in her mouth. It seemed that every man wanted to fill her mouth now. Some of the men were taking a second turn, half an hour after they began. Moaning and stroking, they stood around the beautiful woman, her mask dripping at the edges, coming on her face and tits. 

Richard stood closer now that most of the men, having ejaculated twice and one of them a third time, sat in the nearby chairs. He had taken his cock out of his pants, stroking it slowly. She had yet to notice him but he would make sure she did. There were still four men standing over her cummy body. Richard made his way between her knees. 

Things were very blurry to Victoria. So much cum in her eyes and still dripping from her mask kept her eyes squinted. So many shadows now replaced the faces of men she had never seen nor would she again. A shadow on either side, one of them pressing his cock to her lips. She opened up, tasting his salty cum, his million or so sperm cells joining the billion that swam from her mouth to her stomach.

She felt as though she had swallowed a quart of semen. Another ounce or so as the second shadowy figure forced his cock into her mouth with the other. Jets of funky cum squirted into her throat. She swallowed every drop. The two shadows faded, replaced by two more. 

There was another, she noticed, standing between her legs, quietly looking down on her, his arm slowly pumping back and forth. The flicker of the projector behind his head cast beams of light around him, obscuring his already blurry form. He was tall and slim, unlike most of the others here. She realized his hand on her knee, pushing it to the side, spreading her legs wider. She would have to keep an eye on this one.

Victoria returned her attention to the two men at her head, stroking quickly on either side. She wondered how many had used her. There was no way to keep track. She had tried to count when she entered but so many had moved around while she counted. She estimated the number at twenty and surely more had come in during her tryst. 

The shadowy figure on her left pointed his cock at her mask, erupting in a heavy load of white hot semen. His first emission looped over her nose and into her eye. She didn’t see it coming and had not closed her eyes. Clouding her vision, she tried to blink it away but his second spurt followed the first, again flooding her eyes in thick, sticky cum. 

There was no spot on her body from her crotch to her head that wasn’t smeared in semen. Her hair was heavy with the liquid weight of it all. She would need a long, hot shower after this. The odor and taste of man sex filled her senses, intoxicating her mind to a num satisfaction of knowing she got what she came for. Subjugation.

The other shadow at her head pushed at her lips, urging her to open up. Wondering why it was so important to men that a woman swallow their seed, she let him fill her mouth once again. His orgasm was heavy as were so many before him, filling her mouth until she swallowed hard, taking it to her belly. So much man juice on her body and in her stomach. Victoria took a deep breath as the shadow faded away, not to be replaced.

She laid there for several minutes, basking in the humiliation that she craved just for a short time. It was a desire that was fading but she knew it would come back. Maybe a few months from now. Maybe a year, but she would need it again. Her body was nasty with the evidence of many strange men, but it felt good.

Richard watched his boss as she seemed to bask in the filthy darkness. His cock stood hard and ready to explode but he wanted it to be different. Pushing his palm up her slick thigh, he rested it on her mound. His thumb traced up and down her cum soaked panties, pressing them tightly to her virgin slit. He was aware that this was not about sex to her. He was smart enough to know what she was doing. Still, he traced her opening through her panties.

Victoria was taken aback. She had forgotten about the man between her knees. Thinking that it was over, she just didn’t realize that he was still there. Her eyes were still blurred, coated in jism, but she knew there was something different about this man. The others were frantic, stroking quickly to bring themselves off. He was taking his sweet time. 

For the first time, she moved her hand from her side to try and clear the cum from her eyes. It was a futile exercise. Her fingers dripped even more than she wiped away. To her surprise, the man offered her a handkerchief. He held it out, patiently waiting for her to take it. Her curiosity getting the better of her, Victoria took the piece of cotton cloth, wiping the cum from her eyes. 

Both hands on her thighs now, his cock stood out, pointing at the movie screen, its thick shaft, long and veiny, ended in a bulbous, uncircumcised head. His hands slid easily up to her crotch, lubricated by so much cum. His thumbs massaged the crease of her thighs where they met her sex. She felt his fingers hook the waistband of her panties.

Nervously, Victoria whispered, “No, don’t.”

She could see much better now and there was something oddly familiar about him. 

“Yes,” he answered softly, tugging her panties, teasingly.

“No,” her weak reply. 

She could see him smile as he let go of her panties, taking his cock in one hand and pulling the foreskin back. His face, obscured by the darkness and the flicker of the projector was still unrecognizable. His voice, though low, again, was very familiar. She felt his cock head press the fabric of her panties against her clitoris. Struggling to stifle a moan, “No, please don’t,” she whispered.

“Yes,” Richard breathed, “I want to fuck you.”

Victoria squirmed when she heard his voice, ‘Could it be?’ she wondered, ‘Richard?’ There was no way, if it were him, that he could recognize her. It was dark and she wore the mask. That was compounded by all the cum that coated her face. Her mind raced, ‘It sounded like his voice. He was the right height and build. His hair looked right. It must be him.”

He could see the realization in her big brown eyes. She knew it was him. He continued to stroke the head of his cock over her slit, feeling her squirm. She continued to deny him but he was patient, “You want it, don’t you?”

“No,” she whispered, trying to keep her resolve. She was beginning to feel things that she never had before. There was a deep yearning in her body. A need that she didn’t recognize. Her guard was already lowered by the past hour’s submission to all those strange men. What was left of her defense was breaking down. She felt him slip his thumb under the hem of her panties, sliding it slowly up and down her swelling labia.

He felt her tremble when he slid a second thumb under the soaked material. The wetness he felt could be hers or it could be cum that had soaked through to her skin. There was so much of it. He tested the waters further, slipping his thumb onto the erect nub of her clit, “Tell me you want it,” he whispered, “Tell me.”

“No,” she moaned, “Please, I can’t.”

“You’re afraid,” he mocked, “Just a weak girl, afraid to let it happen.”

“No,” she protested weakly, “I, I’m not weak. I'm not afraid.”

His thumb was circling her little nub, sending signals to her brain that she had trouble understanding. She had never been touched like he was touching her. She was in a whirlwind of emotion and pleasure. “Please,” she breathed, “Please don’t...”

“Don’t what?” he asked softly, gently pressing his thumb into her opening. He watched her close her eyes and moan while biting her bottom lip. He knew he had her. Hooking her panties with his fingers, he eased them slowly down her hips, pulling them from her legs. Her protestations had ended, replaced by soft moans. 

“Don’t,” she breathed, his cock head sliding up and down her now naked pussy lips, “Please.”

“Please what?” he hissed, “What do you want?”

“Mmm, don’t,” she repeated, “Please don’t stop. Please.”

He pushed a little more firmly, opening her labia with his tip, slowly tracing her slit from top to bottom and up again, “You like?” he teased.

“Mmhmm,” she moaned, “It’s so good.”

Richard continued teasing her pussy, obviously soaked by her desire now, with the tip of his cock head. He could already tell that she would be tight. At the bottom of her slit now, he pushed the head of his cock into her opening, stretching her virgin lips wide. Her back arched and she drew her knees up, moaning, “Yes.”

“You want me to fuck you, don’t you?”

“Yes,” Victoria hissed, “Fuck me, please, fuck me now.”

He had taken completely from her the control that she was only willing to partially give up until then. He could do with her what he wanted. Her pussy was tight but so fucking wet. Her body shook when he pressed forward, inch by inch, taking away the last of her resistance. He pushed his cock, ever so slowly, all the way in, taking her tight virginity. 

Breathing very deeply, Victoria was raptured by the new pleasure she was experiencing. She expected pain, being her very first time, but after the initial pinch, there was only pleasure. So full and so close to a man whom she had employed for ten years, his cock so perfectly stretching her inside. “Yes,” she said over and over, “So good, it feels amazing. Please fuck me.”

Richard wanted to make this last as long as possible. His movements were slow and deliberate. Pulling out his cock, he rubbed the head up and down her slit several times, teasing his boss. She squirmed impatiently under his torment, wanting him back inside. She was his to control. Her power wielded no effect now. He pushed back in, ever so slowly.

“Yes,” she grunted, “Fuck yes.”

Grinding away at her now, he slowly thrust his hips back and forth bringing her to the very first orgasm of her life. Arching her back, her body shook. Her hands clenched the edges of the table. Her moans were throaty and obscenely vocal, “Oh my god,” she hissed. 

Richard was ready to explode but he held back as long as he could, wanting to bring her off again first. The theater had begun to get crowded with men, standing around them, stroking their hard cocks. The chairs were occupied by the men who had participated in her earlier tryst. Richard began to thrust with more determination, bringing her ever closer to the edge again. 

One of the men stepped up, his cock in his hand, stroking quickly at her right side. Taking no time at all, he sent a blast of cum into her open mouth. Another of the men, his cock long and thick, stepped up on her left, spraying her face with a thick load of cum. Richard, caught up in the moment, scooped up the gob of semen from her chin, depositing it into her mouth. She swallowed it all.

Four more men stood ready to cum on her. These were newcomers, not the original crowd. Younger men, by the looks of them, from the Navy base just a few blocks south. Each one in turn deposited his seed on her face or in her mouth. She could not have determined how much cum she had drunk that afternoon. At least forty men had given her their milk, several of them, twice.

Richard, having held back his orgasm while watching her drink until you would hear her tummy slosh when she would finally get up, could hold back no longer, “I’m going to cum in your pussy,” he whispered, leaning close to her ear, “I’m going to fill you up.”

Victoria did not protest, it was his call. She would do as he bid. She gripped the table, hovering at the edge of another orgasm. She knew that when he climaxed, she would most certainly do the same. Her wait wasn’t a long one. He thrust hard and fast, jarring her ass with his hips on each stroke. One last, deep thrust and Richard felt the cum gush from his loins. 

“Oh, fuck,” he grunted, “I’m coming.”

Victoria, having teetered on the precipice of ecstasy, was forced over the edge. Her third orgasm was as powerful as the first two. She pushed her bottom up to force him deeper into her womb, moaning and cursing. Richard humped, his balls slapping wetly against her ass cheeks, with each jet of his hot cum. He cursed as obscenely as his lover.

Sweat dripped from his nose as he tried to catch his breath, their mutual orgasms fading into the darkness of the theater. His cock slipped limply from her freshly deflowered pussy, and a thick trail of his cum crept down from her opening onto and then past her asshole. It was over. He had seen his boss in a new light. Powerful yet craving submission. There must be a name for it, probably twenty syllables long written in the pages of some textbook.

Fastening his pants, he watched her, still covered in so much cum, recover from a breathtaking orgasm. Most of the men were gone as he would soon be. He would leave her to whatever she would do next. Zipping his pants, he walked to her side and leaned close to her ear, “I’ll see you Monday.”

Victoria’s eyes widened.

Published 
Written by CrystalsVoyur
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments