Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Slave To Her Work, Chapter 2

"Sometimes it takes a little creativity to get the job done!"

23
12 Comments 12
6.9k Views 6.9k
3.6k words 3.6k words

"I am very glad to hear you want to stay, Miss Moore. I was not looking forward to the alternative." He pulled out the gym bag that contained the chains and padlock. He took her over to her desk and wrapped the chain around the base of her chair, locking it securely. 

"Please sit," he said and Crystal sat down in her chair. He put a leather cuff around one leg and then locked the end of the chain to the cuff. 

"The leather cuff will keep the chain from snagging your beautiful stockings, Miss Moore. This padlock will release using either my cell phone or this cell phone which will stay right here on my desk.

"Should you have to use the ladies' room or need to step away from your desk you will have to ask my permission. Then you will be given a set amount of time to do whatever it is and return to lock yourself back to your desk."

"Yes Sir," she said, sounding even more despondent than before.

"Miss Moore, I know this situation looks bleak and that you feel humiliated and degraded, treated like a child who has been put in 'time-out', but that is not the case, my dear.  

"I understand that having ADHD is not your fault and that you really are trying to be a good employee. 

"I am trying to help you succeed, even if it doesn't appear that way. I want you to stay with me and with this company–more than you know. And this is the best way I know to do that. No one loses money, and no one has to work harder or do more.

"Once you are able to control your flightiness and stick to one task until it's completed, maybe we can get rid of all this nastiness. But until then just know that everyone here wants you to succeed... me most of all."

"Thank you, Sir. I know you went to a lot of trouble and I know this wasn't easy on you either. I am sorry, but hopefully, this will help me make it up to you... and everyone here," she said.

"My dear, there is nothing to 'make up'. We know you don't do this intentionally. No need to apologize either. Just accept our help. That's all we ask."

"Yes, Sir." 

"Now there's one more thing. Please give me your hands." She held her hands out as if to receive something. He snapped a pair of handcuffs around her wrists.

"Handcuffs too, Sir?" she said, somewhat alarmed.

"Yes, my dear. These will remind you every time you move that you are shackled because you can't focus. A gentle reminder like this may help set it in your mind to pay more attention to your work and not get distracted.

"Plus, when you do leave your desk, the cuffs will go with you to remind you. I will remove them at lunch and when we go home, of course, but during work hours they will remain on you."

"Yes, Sir," she sighed.

"Miss Moore, Crystal, the faster you can train your mind to stay on task, the faster these things won't be necessary. I don't like them either... they are going to be a hindrance to me as well. 

"I won't be able to call you to come in every time I need you. I will have to come out there unless it's something that needs to be discussed behind closed doors. 

"And someone is going to have to have the cell phone with them at all times to release you when necessary. Either I will have it or one of the other girls. We will always let you know who to go to however in case you need to use the restroom or something."

"You've really thought this out haven't you, Sir."

"I have tried to cover all the bases, yes. But there may be something I missed that we will need to figure out along the way," he said.

"Well, at least I know I'm in good hands. I trust you, Sir," she said.

Now chained to her desk and handcuffed, Crystal began doing her work as Peter left for his own office.

Crystal found the handcuffs annoying at first but she soon got the hang of how to type while wearing them. So long as she kept her hands low and just above the keyboard keys, the chain on the handcuffs stayed out of the way. 

I guess this isn't so bad, she thought. Certainly better than losing another job!

Her typing and her computer work were handled easily enough. And since she was chained to her chair pedestal and not to the desk itself she found she could get out of her chair and push it over to the filing cabinets with her on the few times she had to file something or retrieve a file. 

So that problem was remedied as well. About the only problem she couldn't handle herself was when she needed to leave her little office – which was the very reason she was chained to her office chair, to begin with!

Crystal was busily typing away when about an hour later, Peter came into her office. "How are you getting along Miss Moore?" he asked.

"I'm doing okay, Sir. I think I have the knack of this now. I can type and file and answer the phone with no problems," she said.

"Good. See I told you this wouldn't be so bad!" he smiled.

"No, it's not so bad except when I have to leave this office... like going to the ladies' room or when you need me," she said.

"Well, leaving this room too often was what got us here in the first place. But if you need to use the ladies' room you can just call me on the intercom and I will unlock you. As for needing you, I can come to you for the most part and if not, I will call you and unlock you."

"Yes, Sir."

"Now just to show you there are no hard feelings and to make sure we are still friends, I want to take you to lunch today. There's a new Italian restaurant that I have heard wonderful things about and I want to give it a try. How about it Miss Moore? Do you like Italian food?" he asked.

"Y-you want to go to lunch... with me, Sir?" she asked, shocked that he would invite her to lunch after she had gotten into so much trouble with him recently.

"Yes, my dear. Don't let all this chains and handcuffs stuff get in the way of our friendship. I am not mad at you and I don't think any less of you. If I was mad at you Miss Moore, you would be sitting in the unemployment office instead of this one. 

"Yes, I want to go to lunch with you. And not a 'business lunch' either. I want to go to lunch as two good friends. Are you interested?" he said.

"Yes! Oh yes, Sir! I would love to go to lunch with you!" she said, standing up quickly. She forgot about the chain and almost tripped, but Peter caught her and held onto her.

"Easy there, Miss Moore!" he said, holding her tightly. 

Crystal looked up into the smiling face of her rescuer... and suddenly, the torch was lit! "Th-thank you... Sir," she breathed softly. He sat her back down carefully onto her chair.

"All right then, Miss Moore. I will come by and pick you up at lunchtime," he said. He turned and left and Crystal watched him until he turned the corner of his office.

Oh my God! she thought, smiling broadly. She had never realized how handsome her boss, Mr. Campbell was. And now she was going to get to go to lunch with him! And he had said this wasn't a business lunch, but more like a real date!

Crystal giggled to herself as she turned back to her work. She looked up at the clock on the wall. It was 9:10 am–she had almost three hours to wait!

Crystal decided that she would throw herself into her work and that would pass the time as well as make him pleased with her efforts. If he was going to take her to lunch, she wanted to be able to show him that she was serious about doing a good job for him. 

So she went back to work but every so often she found herself turning around and looking through the small window in the wall that separated his office from hers. She just watched him as he spoke of the phone or looked down at some paperwork on his desk or something.

"What are you doing Crystal – you are acting like a silly schoolgirl with a crush on the teacher!" she said aloud to herself. At least she thought she was talking to herself. But just as she spoke them she heard someone come into the room!

"Who's acting like a silly schoolgirl?" It was Jenny, one of the other girls in the office and a good friend of Crystal's.

"Oh nothing I was just talking," Crystal tried to brush it off. But Jenny wasn't buying it.

"Oh no, you don't, missy! Now 'fess up... what's this all about?" she said.

"What do you want, Jen?" Crystal said, sounding annoyed.

Jenny looked at her skeptically. "Well, I was coming in here to ask you if you wanted to go to lunch together today," she said. 

"I can't, Mr. Campbell is taking me to lunch today!" she beamed. 

Jenny looked at her friend and then her eyes got wide. "OH MY GOD! It's Mr. Campbell, isn't it! You and he... Oh, don't tell me you got it for the boss! Oh, this is classic!" Jenny nearly fell on the floor laughing.

"SHHH! Quiet! Dammit Jenny, Shut up!" Crystal said angrily.

"Does he know?" Jenny asked.

"NO! And don't you go shooting your mouth off either!" Crystal warned.

Jenny pulled up another chair. "So tell me what happened..."

"Go shut the door then – I don't want the whole office knowing. Or him either," Crystal said. Jenny shut the door and then came quickly back to her seat.

"Well, I'm not really sure what happened, to tell you the truth. This morning, Mr. Campbell put me in these chains and these handcuffs then he went into his office. 

"A little while later he came in to ask how I was doing and to ask me to go to lunch with him. I stood up surprised and almost tripped on my chains. He caught me and held me so I wouldn't fall. And when I looked up at him...." she sighed and smiled.

LoLa_Itss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LoLa_Itss

"Oh yeah... you got it bad, girlfriend!" Jenny giggled. "Crystal's got a boyfriend! Crystal's got a boyfriend!" she teased her friend.

"Jenny! Jenny, what am I going to do? Mr. Campbell is taking me to lunch in a couple of hours and I know I'm going to make a fool of myself!

"Hell, I'm already making goo-goo eyes at him and he's not even in the room! When I get across the table from him and it's just me and him, I know I am going to say something stupid or let something slip!" she said.

"Well Crystal, how do you know that he doesn't feel the same way? He might be smitten with you too. I mean let's look at the facts. He has asked you to lunch, did he not? And even after you got in trouble that normally would get anyone else fired. 

"Now Mr. Campbell is a nice guy, no doubt, but he is also the boss and he has a job to do. But he has given you another chance – an unusual one I will grant you, but you still have a job," Jenny said.

"That's true. But he's never given me any indication or sign," Crystal said.

"Well, maybe he wasn't sure how you felt. Or maybe he was afraid you would take it wrong. You know this whole sexual harassment thing has gotten all of us so nervous we are almost scared to say hi to each other anymore!" Jenny said.

"So what do I do, Jen? I don't want to come on too strong, but I don't want to push him away if there is something there," Crystal said.

"Crystal, honey, why don't you just go to lunch and see what happens. If it looks like he's interested, let him know you are too. If it's just a nice lunch, he doesn't have to know how you feel," Jenny said.

"I suppose so. Listen, since you're here, could you tell Mr. Campbell that I need to use the ladies' room? He has the remote that unlocks me," Crystal said.

"Sure. You enjoy your lunch honey and don't worry... just play it as it happens, okay?" Jenny said and then left the office. Mr. Campbell came in a moment later and with a click, he unlocked her chains.

"Now straight to the ladies' room and back here, understand? No deviations no matter who needs help!" he said.

"Yes, Sir." And Crystal headed off to the bathroom. 

Just as she turned the corner, Jenny popped back. "Mr. Campbell can I talk to you for a second while Crystal is gone?" she asked.

"Sure, Miss Duncan, what's up?" he asked.

"Mr. Campbell, I don't know if you are aware, but Crystal, Miss Moore,... well she has a terrible crush on you and she is afraid that she will say or do something at your lunch date today to embarrass either you or herself. 

"She doesn't know I am talking to you about this, but I just wanted to give you a heads up so you could be looking for any sign. I don't know how you feel about her, but she is my best friend and I don't want her hurt or embarrassed. I'm sure you understand," Jenny said.

"No, this is all news to me. But I appreciate the warning and I will be on the lookout. Thank you, Miss Duncan, for telling me and I won't say anything about you talking to me," he said.

With that, Jenny ducked back out of sight and went back to her desk.

Crystal returned a couple of moments later and she was proud that she had not been distracted. He locked her back in her chains and she went back to work until lunchtime. 

When lunchtime arrived, Mr. Campbell came in and unlocked both her chains and her handcuffs rubbing her wrists for her to make them feel better. Crystal let him rub her wrists feeling her heart race as he held her arms. When she felt better, the pair left the office.

As they drove they talked about their lives and got to know each other better. There was no talk about work – he wouldn't allow "work talk" during their lunch date. But he did want to know more about his secretary outside of work. 

So she told him about growing up in the small Midwestern town of Hastings, Nebraska. She told him she was the homecoming queen in high school and how she wanted to go to college but couldn't do the work due to her ADHD. So she got a degree from an online college where she could work at her own pace.

Peter was impressed that she hadn't let her disorder stop her and she had found a way to work around it. He told her about growing up in Dallas, Texas and while he was never in the homecoming court, his school was quite large and he was somewhere in the upper middle of his class. 

Once they got to the restaurant, they were seated and given menus. "Mr. Campbell, could you order for me? I don't know much about Italian food except spaghetti and ravioli and that's mostly Chef Boyardee canned stuff!" she said blushing.

"Okay, but only if you call me Peter," he said. This made her blush even more.

He ordered two servings of chicken marsala over angel hair pasta with a couple of glasses of the house Chardonnay. As they waited for their meals Peter thought about what Miss Duncan had told him. He decided to see just where she stood. 

"Crystal, I am really glad you decided to go to lunch with me. Usually, I eat alone and it's nice to have such pleasant company for a change." As he spoke he put his hand lightly over hers. 

Crystal's heart skipped a beat and then pounded as if it wanted out of her chest. Peter's suspicions were confirmed in the soft gasp she made when he touched her. 

"Th-thank you, Peter. I'm glad you asked me," she said, trying to keep her senses. 

But it was hard – her mind was reeling as he smiled and held her hand. His touch was soft and gentle but with an underlying strength that told her this was a man who got what he wanted.

The combination of his kind eyes, his warm pleasant smile, and this touch were taking their toll on her willpower and self-control. She had to get away... get control of herself! 

"Peter, would you please excuse me? I-I have to use the ladies' room!" she said. She got up and he watched her as she walked, shakily, to the bathroom.

Oh my GOD! she thought as she made it safely around the corner. She fanned herself with a paper towel as she leaned back against the counter. Get a hold of yourself, girl. You are acting like the star quarterback has asked you to the prom or something!

Meanwhile back at the table, Peter was feeling rather proud of himself. He had confirmed Miss Duncan's words and found that Crystal was indeed smitten with him. But in so doing he also discovered his own desires for her. 

Initially, he had hired Crystal because she was very attractive, but also because his nephew suffered from the same affliction, he felt sorry for the difficulties she had already encountered and wanted to help her. 

She seemed to be eager to work and she did have a degree. Plus he really needed someone – his last secretary left suddenly when she had a family emergency.

However, since then he had grown fond of his secretary – seeing her struggles and helping her along the way had endeared her to him. 

And now with this new information, he sat there at the table puzzled on how he should proceed. He decided to let nature take its course and perhaps something will happen to direct his path.

Presently, Crystal came back, having gathered herself and her wits again. When their lunch arrived a couple of minutes later, they began eating. 

As they ate, Crystal would glance up at him when she thought he wasn't looking. But a few times he caught her and she quickly looked down at her plate, blushing and embarrassed. 

After they ate and he paid the bill, they walked out of the restaurant to the car. But before he opened the door for her he stood close to her, pinning her against the side of the car.

"Crystal this was a very nice lunch – nicer than I have had in a long time. Thank you for agreeing to go to lunch with me," he said.

Crystal could barely catch her breath enough to say, "Thank you for taking me to lunch Peter." 

She could swear he could hear her heart pounding in her chest and she could feel her damp pussy tingling. She wanted him so badly...

The rest of that workday was agony for Crystal. She looked at him working through her little window hundreds of times that afternoon and when quitting time came she drove home in a fog, her mind not on her driving, but on what happened at the restaurant at lunch. 

She didn't think about what she would do when she got home, but about what would happen tomorrow when she saw him again. She didn't even think about what to cook for dinner. She wasn't hungry–not for food at least. She hungered instead for his touch, for a kiss...

[img]https://images.lushstories.com/5137371c55e28a24f0ce6bc1/three-astericks.jpg[/img]

Morning finally came for Crystal and she got up to get ready for work. She hadn't slept a wink the previous night and as she looked in the mirror at her tired, sleep-deprived face she wondered if any makeup could make her attractive. But she was going to work – to him – and so she hopped in the shower and began to get ready.

She drove to work thinking about what would happen today. She had to tell him how she felt. She couldn't keep it a secret any longer. She had laid awake all night trying to put her words together, trying to imagine his response to her news. 

She was going to lay her soul bare to him this morning–if she didn't, she wouldn't be able to go on. She had to tell him and suffer whatever consequences it may bring. She couldn't ignore how she felt and she wouldn't be able to hide it for long, either. She just prayed that it would somehow work out. It HAD to work out.

Published 
Written by Master_Jonathan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments