Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Kissing Colleagues

"Another story about of my life as a management accountant"

22
1 Comment 1
4.3k Views 4.3k
3.4k words 3.4k words

Deana and I had known each other for a year, but it honestly seemed like so much longer. We had hit it off from her first day in the office; the banter was strong and most often at the other's expense. We had both been assigned to the same project a couple of times, which resulted in overnight stays in hotels, but despite an obvious attraction, we had kept it professional as she had a long-term boyfriend.

We often met socially for drinks or dinner, sometimes with our respective partners, but quite often, it was just the two of us. I got on really well with her boyfriend, Martin, and, in private, she would offer disparaging comments about whichever "tart" I was dating. I don't think she ever said anything positive about any of them. Martin once told me that she referred to me as "the older brother she never had." She never called me that to my face, and I certainly didn't think of her as a sister.

Dee was not shy about boasting about her very active sex life and once or twice showed me the dick pics that Martin sent her while we were away on work trips. Martin was certainly well-endowed. It wasn't just that they had a very full sex life; Dee often told me how in love she was with Martin, which definitely put her in the unobtainable category.

I often masturbated thinking about having sex with her—a fantasy that was brought into sharp focus when I once walked in on her and Martin having sex in the front room of the flat the three of us had rented for the Edinburgh festival.

For a few seconds, I stared directly at Dee's wet pussy sliding rapidly up and down Martin's thick cock as she straddled him, groaning with pleasure. I stood there transfixed, not knowing what to do but certainly knowing where to look. The image of her gaping, wet, shaved pussy and pink arsehole, as she dismounted him at speed, stayed with me for some time. Whilst she was initially embarrassed and a little annoyed, all three of us had a good giggle about it later, and it certainly didn't stop the two of them from having noisy sex later that night whilst I had very quiet solo sex, wishing it was me.

One weekend, Dee and I had spent the day together trying to find me some new, "trendy" clothes and a work suit. We stopped for a late lunch and started drinking, and by six in the evening, we were quite drunk.

The conversation had become risqué as we shared our memories of losing our virginity, fantasies, and risky sex. It seemed that we both liked taking risks in public places but I couldn't quite match her two-time membership in the mile-high club. Before Martin, she even enjoyed regular threesomes with a previous boyfriend. She was certainly more sexually experienced than I was and very happy to talk in graphic detail about previous exploits.

I did feel incredibly attracted to her, to her laugh, her beautiful eyes, her wit, and her Irish accent. She was self-confident, gorgeous, and very bright. The conversation, laughter, and alcohol had flowed all afternoon in the same pub. But, I spoke, I was aware that she was staring at my mouth. I self-consciously wiped the back of my hand across my lips.

"What?" I said quizzically.

"You know, you have such pretty lips; they should be on a girl."

I laughed. "Thanks, Dee."

"It's true! They are far too pretty for a man… I really want to kiss them," she said, still staring at my mouth.

I was convinced that this was a wind-up. "Piss off," I said, looking away and taking a sip of my pint.

"Go on, let me kiss you. I've been wanting to kiss that pretty mouth all day," she said with a husky, sexy lilt.

She leaned towards me as if moving in for a kiss, but I didn't move. I kept my eyes open, expecting her to wait until they closed, only for her to pull away laughing at me. That would have been her all over, and she would use it against me for ages afterward.

She didn't pull away, and our mouths met. After a few tentative moments, we fell into a passionate kiss. Our tongues explored inside each other's mouths, twisting against each other, teasing, probing. We didn't break for a minute or two, and, when we did, it was simply to briefly look at each other.

"Holy fuck," she said before we continued kissing. Now, totally unaware of our surroundings, my hand pulled her head closer. I have no idea how long that kiss lasted, but the moment was broken by her phone ringing. The sound seemed to awaken us from the most all-consuming kiss I had ever had. It was Martin, and he was nearby. She told him where we were and invited him to join us.

Whilst she spoke to him, I suddenly became aware that we had been the focus of some attention from other nearby tables. A couple at another table smiled in our direction, and, despite being twenty-seven, I blushed a little.

She asked me if she looked OK as she tidied her hair and moved away from me. Within what seemed like a few minutes, he was at our table. He kissed Deana on the mouth before shaking my hand.

"So what have you two been up to? You look pissed," he said in a strong Irish accent as he smiled.

I could now see the people at the other table looking accusingly at me. I wanted to leave. He went to the bar to get the three of us drinks.

"Oh, god," she said, "that must never happen again."

I finished the pint Martin had bought, made my excuses, and went home utterly confused and more than a little worried that I had lost a wonderful friend. The worry was compounded when I texted Deana to ask if she was okay, and I didn't receive a response until late on Sunday evening. The text exchange went as follows:

"Hey, I'm fine. Martin and I carried on drinking for a while, and I had the mother of all hangovers today. I didn't get out of bed until the afternoon. How are you? xx"

"I'm OK, I was worried when you didn't reply. I'm sorry to ask, but are we OK? xx"

"Don't be daft; of course, we are! I was drunk. I'm sorry, I shouldn't have done that. I love you like a brother, and what I did wasn't fair to you or Martin. It had to happen one day, and now it's done, let's forget it xx."

"Dee, you are my best friend, and I would never want to lose you. Martin is a mate, and I feel bad. That was a fucking amazing kiss, though. x"

"It was. See you tomorrow. Everything is cool xxx"

The following morning, I got in early and was busy beavering away on my keyboard when Dee walked in. She looked over, smiled, and then uncharacteristically went straight to her desk to unpack her things. No banter, no quick chat, not even a second glance. I sat there for a while with the crushing realisation that everything was not cool; in fact, everything had changed, and, at that moment, I felt a friendship had been ruined. My heart sank as I stared over at her. She looked up and looked at me and smiled, holding my gaze for a few seconds before getting on with her work. And then an email arrived from her.

"Hiya.

Well, this is different. This is what happens when you snog the face of your best friend. Sorry if I'm being weird. I felt OK until I saw you, and then I remembered you shoving your tongue down my throat and I felt a bit embarrassed. It will pass.

PS If I'm walking funny, it's because Martin gave me a hard fucking this morning LOL."

I replied…

"Hi.

Great to hear that Martin got his end away this morning and yes you are being weird. BTW I think you may recall that you shoved your tongue down my throat. Prick tease!

Where are we going for lunch? I know a great little pub near here!!!" I was talking about the Saracens where that fateful kiss had occurred.

She replied almost instantly.

"TAKE IT BACK!!!!"

"Take what back???"

"Calling me a prick tease. That's not true, and you know it. TAKE IT BACK!"

I replied, "I'm entirely unsure what else you would call someone who instigates an incredibly passionate kiss and that they have no intention of leading to anything else. PRICK TEASE!"

She read the message and then got up and walked off.

Oops, I thought. Maybe I should have been a little more gracious and just taken it back.

A text message arrived. "fifth-floor ladies' toilets. Trap three. NOW!"

I took the lift to the fifth floor, an empty floor that was mostly being used to archive documents. I looked around before entering the ladies' toilet and then looked around as I walked in. The third cubicle was locked. I knocked on the door and Dee opened it and pulled me inside. She immediately kissed me. Her hand made its way to my cock, which she rubbed as it gained hardness. She suddenly broke the kiss and sat on the toilet with the lid down.

"I won't be called a prick tease," she said as she undid my zip.

"Whoa, whoa," I said grasping her wrist. "What the fuck, Dee!"

"OK, so I guess it was you that didn't want to take it further!"

I took my hand away, and she finished unzipping me and soon had my stiff cock out. She looked up at me as she took it into her mouth. I felt her tongue moving around the head of my cock, and she was soon working her mouth backward and forwards, twisting her hand as she wanked me whilst sucking. I couldn't believe what I was watching; my best friend was sucking my cock with enthusiasm, and I already knew that I was going to cum really quickly. A few minutes later, the first spurt of my cum erupted from my cock into her mouth, and she did not break the pace as I panted, thrusting my cock into her mouth. I was trying to be quiet but grunted with every spurt. She moved my cock from her lips and carried on wanking me into her open mouth. Boy, did I enjoy watching her tongue and lips suck every last drop of my cum from my cock.

ChloeeCruz
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ChloeeCruz

"Was it as good as you imagined I would be?" she said, still with my cock near her face.

"Fuck Dee, that was fucking excellent."

She gave it one last suck and said, "Right, now, take it back."

"OK, I'm sorry you aren't a prick tease. OK?"

"Thank you." She put my cock back in my boxers and zipped me up. "You go back first, and I'll follow in a few minutes."

I left the cubicle, and then, after a quick look and listen, I left the ladies' toilets and went back to my desk. Dee returned about five minutes later. She looked at me as she entered the office, smiled, and returned to her desk.

An email arrived.

"Wow, that was A LOT of cum! Had you not been looking after yourself? I don't think I'll be needing lunch after that LOL. I can still taste you now."

I looked around my monitor, and without looking at me, she licked her lips seductively. I laughed loudly, and a few colleagues looked over inquisitively, but I just looked at my monitor and carried on with my day.

We went for lunch, not at the Saracens, and we were back to normal. No embarrassment. She didn't mention it, neither did I. It was as though cumming in my best friend's mouth during office hours was a normal part of the day that required no comment. We had our usual laugh about the company, the people who worked there, and life in general.

The day ended. We chatted in the car park and walked off to our cars. As she got to her car, I shouted, "Dee! Thanks for today!" She gave me the middle finger, got in her car, and drove off, giving me a cheerful wave as she left the car park.

Things were back to normal the next day. We chatted in the morning, discussed some work stuff, went to our desks, and got on with work.

And then a text.

"Fifth-floor shower room."

I vaguely knew where the shower room was and arrived a few minutes later. I looked around and knocked. Dee answered, and I quickly went in. We kissed passionately. She hoisted up her skirt, revealing her pantiless, completely shaved pussy. Her hand pressed on my shoulder. "Fair's fair," she said, "I'm feeling very horny."

I dropped to my knees and quickly moved my mouth to her pussy. She moved one hand to her pussy lips and parted them for my tongue. I was ravenously tonguing her, pushing my tongue into her opening before working on her clit. She was making appreciative noises as my tongue flicked her clit back and forth and slid around her entire pussy, savouring the taste as I enjoyed the smell of her. I slid two fingers inside her. She was so wet. My fingers moved in and out of her cunt rapidly, as my tongue circled and licked her clit. When I switched to sucking, whilst fingering, that was it; she grasped my hair and pulled tight, her fingers spread her pussy lips wide, and she orgasmed.

"Yes, oh fuck, fuck, fuck, lick it, that's it lick me!" Her mound bucked against my mouth. I continued fingering and licking as best I could. And then she shuddered with her wet pussy against my open, sucking lips.

"Fuck. I needed that." She looked down at me as my tongue enjoyed her wetness.

"God, that was a good orgasm."

I got to my feet as she started to pull down her skirt.

"Oh, no you don't," I said, turning her around and hoisting her skirt up whilst pushing her to bend forward.

She resisted, "I don't think we should do that."

I pushed her forward again, and, this time, she parted her feet and assumed the position as I unzipped and dropped my trousers and boxer shorts.

She guided my very stiff cock to the opening of her sopping-wet cunt, and I thrust into her. No condom. I fucked her hard and fast. We were both soon panting noisily, her hand rubbing her pussy and my balls from between her legs. I really fucked her hard, and within a few minutes, I was spurting my sperm deep inside her cunt.

Spurt after spurt of hot cum jetted into her. As I looked down at my cock sliding in and out of her, I remembered the image of Martin's cock fucking that very same wet pussy. I stayed there for a minute with my cock inside her, just enjoying the sight of her being bent at the waist, her skirt hiked up, and that incredibly shapely arse, then I pulled out.

My cum dribbled out, and she put her hand there to prevent it from running down her leg. There wasn't any paper in the shower, so she retrieved her panties from her pocket and used them to mop up the cum. We kissed passionately for a minute, and I left. It was about ten minutes before she followed.

"I had to bring myself off again. Just as well as your cum was still dribbling out of me, and I am absolutely soaking wet. I am now wearing a short skirt and no knickers. Thanks! LOL x"

This time, at lunch, we giggled about the risky nature of what we had done but soon settled down to chat about this and that.

As we chatted in the car park that evening, she grabbed my hand and passed me her tightly balled-up knickers. They had dried somewhat but were still slightly sticky. I held them to my nose, and I could smell the heady mix of her pussy and my cum. My cock throbbed a little.

"A momento, as that's the last time your cock is going inside my pussy. Fingers and tongue, yes, but no fucking."

It was not the last time, of course.

Whilst she often told me she loved Martin, the excitement was too much of a drug for either of us to give up.

We snatched illicit moments when and where we could, even when he was in the house with us. My hand thrust between her legs, quickly sliding fingers inside her after he left the room for a few minutes to make us coffee, or me quickly going down on her when he went to the toilet. If we arrived at their house before Martin got home, we would often fuck before he would get home. His motorbike was a great early warning of his arrival.

One night, we got him blind drunk, so that we could fuck in the spare room upstairs, whilst he lay comatose on the sofa, downstairs. We enjoyed a good hour of sex, and I enjoyed cumming in her mouth and her pussy, before she left to go to their room. I even got up the next morning to wake him up on the sofa and make him some black coffee. "That's what friends are for," I told him as he thanked me.

Another time, Dee and I arranged to meet in our office on a weekend. She told Martin that she had a couple of hours of work to do. We knew in advance that the office would be empty, and shortly after arriving, I knelt before her, eating and tonguing her pussy out as she sat, legs spread wide open, on her desk, with her jeans and panties around one ankle. I spent the next hour fucking her in various locations and positions around our open-plan office. We giggled as she spread her legs over the arms of our boss' chair whilst I fucked her. If only he'd known the action his chair and desk saw that day!

She called Martin before she left and was wanking and sucking on my cock as she spoke to him on the phone. A few seconds after she finished the call, I came in her mouth for the second time that afternoon. She returned to her boyfriend with a cum filled pussy and the taste of my sperm still in her mouth.

Although, after she had been promoted, we seemed to not get assigned to projects together. We still worked things out so we could spend regular nights together in various hotel rooms. The sex was insanely exciting, wild, and passionate, and we always made a point of me having my cock inside her when she inevitably gave Martin a good night call. It wasn't just sex; we felt a huge affection for one another, kissing and giggling together like a couple on these illicit nights out in far-flung cities.

Even when I moved two hours drive away, and they occasionally visited for a long weekend, or when I visited them, Dee and I fucked, fingered, licked, and sucked our way through the sexual repertoire of a pair of horny teens, stealing moments when and where we could, and always grateful for Martin's propensity to fall asleep when plied with enough booze.

Whilst I genuinely like Martin, I never really felt guilty about what we were doing, and Deana and I never once thought about beginning a relationship together: we would have been a disaster.

He and I still meet up for a rugby game every now and then and always attend the England versus Ireland game if we can get tickets.

I had many short relationships and flings of my own, and our affair only ended when Deana and Martin got married.

The kiss and hug Dee and I shared on their wedding day was that of the close friends we had been all along. I would do anything for her, and I still would thirty years later.

Published 
Written by Roo_Basra
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments